Naps Competition - Saturday Dec 16th

105 Doncaster

Poker School 5/2 PP

Some good betting opportunities on Saturday and also plenty of tricky races to avoid. I've narrowed it down to a couple at Doncaster and while I think Flying Tiger will take some beating in the 1.40 I just think Poker School in the preceding contest has less dangers and gets the Nap vote.
Trainer Ian Williams does well here at Donny and has found a nice race for his consistent 7yo, he has been locking horns in better races than this lately. He should get a nice even pace from Call Me Vic to aim at in the long home straight and looks to have the novice Markov to worry about, this place takes some jumping so happy to take on him at the prices.

Cheltenham 1.55 Le Prezien @ 13/2 PP e/w thanks 

Le Prezien....from Paul Nicholls yard who saddles three in race the others being Clan Des Obeaux who will probably go off Fav and Romain De Senam, I'll stick with Le Prezien who's owned by JP McManus the 6yo had two runs this season already with both runs here over the Old Course in class 2 handicap chase 2m (Good) when 2nd beaten a neck by Foxtail Hill ,

The other run was 28 days ago again Old Course in class 1 group 3 handicap chase 2m 4.5f (soft) when finished 3rd beaten 2.75 lengths by Splash Of Ginge who he runs against today , Le Prezien made a couple of bad mistakes on the first two fences but took his time getting back in race with Barry Geraghty steering him made rapid progress from 9th only to run out off steam 50 yards from line , Hopefully they worked on his jumping at home and Barry Geraghty stays in saddle,