Naps Competition - Thursday Dec 14th

105 Taunton

Cucklington 5/2 bet365

Process of elimination really for my nap on Thursday, I'm steering clear of Newcastle due to the weather, Tramore as I don't do Irish Naps and Chelmsford as I only do AW if I have to!

That leaves Warwick which is a tricky old card and Taunton where Top Notch will hopefully win the Peterborough Chase but is too short to back unfortunately so he can go in the treble instead! I do like both Cucklington (1.05) and Coeur Tantre (3.15) and in the end I'm going for Cucklington as he has just less dangers for the same price.
He won well enough last time and looks to have the Nicholls debutant to beat, he didn't cut it at Henderson's so I'm not sure he's got a lot of scope. If it rains much it will suit Cucklington and definitely wouldn't suit the other horse later on.

CHELMSFORD 6.45 Hidden Stash @ 11/2 betvictor e/w thanks 

Hidden Stash...from William Stone yard was previously with Andrew Balding yard where he did win on turf as 2yo he only came to new yard in September where he's had the five runs for new yard,

He's ran here three times 1m - 4th ,1m 2f - 7th and a UR for Joshua Bryan also sandwich inbetween those races a turf race at Leicester 1m2f soft 5th but the 3yo still got a lot to offer after winning 19 days ago at Lingfield over 7f beating Warba by a neck with Hollie Doyle in saddle

The yard bring him back here where Hollie Doyle rode him in his first two races for yard and that win in last race and she keeps ride today although a 2lb rise for that win

Newcastle and Warwick OFF

9 hours ago, corky said:

1335 warwick

1pt win casablanca mix 11/10 pp

8 hours ago, YSM said:

Warwick 1.55    Paddy The Oscar    15-2 Paddy Power

8 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

12.10 Newcastle - Wig Wam Wiggle - 1 Pt Win @ 10\3 Betfred

8 hours ago, sealebet said:
14:20 Newc, Dakota Grey (W, Betfred 5)

7 hours ago, Costello said:

Newcastle 12.10 Vodka Red  Each-Way @ 14-1 Betway

2 hours ago, vikki37 said:

2.20 Newcastle: Morning with Ivan 1pt @5.00 with bet365. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, bosou said:

12.20 Warwick - Pacofilha 22/1 e/w sky