** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Naps Competition - Sunday Oct 1st

BillyHills

410 Musselburgh

Set In Stone 2/1 Bet365

Very difficult to fancy anything on Sunday but one that tops the figures with a bit to spare is Set In Stone up at Musselburgh. The 3yo trained in Ireland is a regular visitor to Scotland having ran 3 times at Hamilton this season as well as here last time out. The filly has won four of her last five starts and started her run on a mark of just 73, she's now on 92 and while she wont find it easy has found another winnable opportunity.

Musselburgh 4.45 Traditional Dancer @ 9/2 bet365 win thanks

Traditional Dancer....from Iain Jardine yard the 5yo is a 128 mark hurdle racer but drops down to 50 mark on the flat turf , He's been placed twice in six starts but has won three hurdles and last run 23 days ago he was sent to Newcastle AW 2m when 3rd of 13 runners led briefly but was headed and one pace in final furlong. The yard bring young Jamie Gormley claiming 7lb he runs 5lb below his last mark 50 here when 2nd over 1m 4f and having two 2m runs in last race his stamina will be there

Hi Guys
I've been watching the Naps Competition for some time and I have to say it's really high-quality tips.
I will also be with this month and hope that I get into the black figures. (Google Translate)

Today:

Tipperary 13:50 Clueless Hill 11@ WH

Edited by peda