** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > Sep 18th - 20th

murther

Although there appear to be no games this week involving national league teams there are a few cup replays and a programme in the northern league

i always like to make a bet on a Monday game as there are fewer games to sift through which helps me to focus the mind

after an impressive win at the weekend on the cup at Blyth Spartans Shaw Lane return to league form with a home fixture with Workington

3rd plays 12th and this morning Skybet had the home win at 1.91 which I should have taken but the value is now gone as the price has now tumbled to around 1.50.

So I am looking elsewhere for the value

workington are yet to record an away victory having lost 3 to current 7th, 10th and 15th league positions and drawn once at Whitby who are 20th

Shaw Lane have won three at home against 2nd, 19th and 22nd placed teams and lost the once to Mickleovee who are18th

Shaw Lane have scored three times out of four in the 1st half. The only failing was playing second placed Farsley

Workington have scored in their last two away games. Only one goal has come in the first 45 but to be fair they also only conceded one during the first half

Team news on the away side shows that the full squad is available even though there were doubts over whether players could get time off work for the trip to Barnsley but the managers have stated that they are likely to rotate as this is their third game in a week

As this is my first foray into tipping in this forum I have trodden lightly with a half time / full time wager of draw / home with just a half point

Good luck if you decide to play

Well that went better than I expected as half time approached Workington duly obliged with a goal in injury time to even things up at one a piece at the break and the home team, in the end, edged a five goal scoreline

3.2 point profit on the evening

who said we don't like Mondays.

Night

Edited by murther
Incorrect point submission- sorry

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Non-League Predictions > Sep 18th - 20th

facupodds.jpg

nplodds.jpg

I've managed to find the odds for the games that are happening tonight. As you said, not a fantastic amount of matches but enough to get some bets down.