** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Sep 22nd - 25th

bundesligaratings.jpg

bundesliga2ratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for this coming weekend's Bundesliga I and II fixtures. There are some midweek games so I'll add the Bundesliga II odds when they become available after those have been played. The reliable ratings are here to give you the key information about performance though.

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, and @thornvineembers.

Bayern München v VfL Wolfsburg

Bayern München: Neuer (3/0 first goalkeeper), Alaba (2/0 d), Bernat (0/0 d), Thiago (4/0 m)

VfL Wolfsburg: Brooks (0/0 d), Bruma (0/0 d), Blaszczykowski (1/0 m), Gómez (3/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Bayern have won their last 20 home games against Wolfsburg in all competitions.
Bayern have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games against Wolfsburg in all competitions.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 22.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-22-09-2017

Bayern Munich-Wolfsburg

I saw Wolfsburg live in Midweek Game against Bremen in Stadium. Wolfsburg with new Coach, but very weak. They played not really good against Bremen. And they Grab 1 Point against them, because Bremen played without a really Striker in First Half. They created not many chances and the defensive withouth injured Brooks they are not so good. Also it seem´s to me, that they are a team with good Players but they can´t play as a team. Now they must play in Munich. They are for sure without Neuer, Bernat, Robben, Thiago and Alaba. But they have a superb squad as well. And they play CL next Week against Paris, but can´t think that they have more then one eye on this game. Even without this named players Munich will field a strong team and specially that teams who are will play like Mueller, Rudy or Ribery are well motivated. Because all 3 are not for sure Starting XI Players and they want to play against Paris or let me say they want to play every game.
Wolfsburg without there two best players - i think - Brooks and Gomez can´t play. And new Coach Schmidt after the Bremen Game said, that they now better know how they can play with Wolfsburg - i can´t think that they only 3 days later they are better.
Munich will win this easy - i think.

Munich AHC -2.5 @ 2.05 3/10 bet365

Borussia Dortmund are undefeated in their last 36 home games in Bundesliga.

Hoffenheim are undefeated in their last 20 home games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 23 Football Betting Streaks for 23.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-23-09-2017

19 hours ago, Neubs said:
Bayern Munich-Wolfsburg

I saw Wolfsburg live in Midweek Game against Bremen in Stadium. Wolfsburg with new Coach, but very weak. They played not really good against Bremen. And they Grab 1 Point against them, because Bremen played without a really Striker in First Half. They created not many chances and the defensive withouth injured Brooks they are not so good. Also it seem´s to me, that they are a team with good Players but they can´t play as a team. Now they must play in Munich. They are for sure without Neuer, Bernat, Robben, Thiago and Alaba. But they have a superb squad as well. And they play CL next Week against Paris, but can´t think that they have more then one eye on this game. Even without this named players Munich will field a strong team and specially that teams who are will play like Mueller, Rudy or Ribery are well motivated. Because all 3 are not for sure Starting XI Players and they want to play against Paris or let me say they want to play every game.
Wolfsburg without there two best players - i think - Brooks and Gomez can´t play. And new Coach Schmidt after the Bremen Game said, that they now better know how they can play with Wolfsburg - i can´t think that they only 3 days later they are better.
Munich will win this easy - i think.

Munich AHC -2.5 @ 2.05 3/10 >bet365

FT 2:2

FC Cologne have lost their last 5 games in Bundesliga.

Hamburg have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 22 Football Betting Streaks for 24.09.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-09-2017