** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Mbappe Club After Transfer Window

mbappe.jpg

This could be one of the more interesting potential transfers of the summer. Kylian Mbappe showed his full potential during the Champions League. He almost help guide Monaco to an unlikely final appearance. He has received unbelievable praise for his mature and clinical performances. The bookies are tipping him to stay at Monaco but 2.25 is far from a convincing when you consider Real Madrid are 3.00 to be his next club and Arsenal are 4.00. I just have a feeling that if somebody bids £60m or more then Monaco will yield and accept.

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @WinningAdvice, and @Lisandri, what do you guys think?

Monaco won't agree with bid under 100M € in my opinion. Arsenal seems funny to be in this mix, even though he might be "new Henry" and even though Wenger was in Nice yesterday.. :D Unfortunately, I have a felling that he will finish in Real Madrid. Maybe not in this season, but soon anyway. Besides, he is big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo.

About Monaco.. Bernardo is gone, while Mendy, Sidibe, Fabinho, Bakayoko, Lemar and Mbappe are still here. They succeeded with bringing Tielemans in, but I am pretty sure that they will try to do everything to keep as much as possible.. if not, then at least to earn as much as possible. I've read the news that they've rejected the 35-40M offer from Man. City for Mendy. They have Almany Toure as really strong backup for right (even left) full bavk position so I am pretty sure that at least one of them will be gone. In my opinion, besides Kylian.. Mendy is the biggest treasure in the team and I am pretty sure that City is just playing a game with Bertrand.. Monaco probably knows that City is one of top3 clubs which will be prepared to pay the highest price for Benjamin.  

Edited by Pep004

Tielemans is a great signing and certainly a statement of ambition from Monaco. Suggests that despite the departure of Bernardo they are keen on building their squad and not selling it for profit. That is understandable. They just won their first Ligue 1 title in almost two decades and almost went all the way in the Champions League. They would be foolish to deconstruct their squad. They do not need to sell Mbappe right now so unless he starts kicking off a stink after hearing some big European clubs are interested then I can't see him being too motivated to move away.