** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Morata Club After Transfer Window

morata.jpg

A lot of speculation surrounding the future of Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata. There were rumours he would be made as a make-weight for the De Gea deal this summer but the bookies are backing him at 2.20 to end up at AC Milan. Even Chelsea are not being ruled out. Any Spanish football followers on here with any ears to the ground and able to tip where he might end up? Not bad value considering it's almost certain he's not going to stay at Real Madrid. AC Milan or Manchester United? Who will it be?

WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @Simeon Borisof, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, @AndreBR, @Pipoca, @TyperExpert_PL, and @Kunal888.

I would like to see him in Milan for sure.
Don't know how realistic is this since Milan won't play CL but i think he would fit perfectly.
So,Alvaro - come to Rossoneri and help us to make Grande Milan again. 

18 minutes ago, DrO said:

I would like to see him in Milan for sure.
Don't know how realistic is this since Milan won't play CL but i think he would fit perfectly.
So,Alvaro - come to Rossoneri and help us to make Grande Milan again. 

The new ownership will be the pulling power for AC Milan I think. Look at what the right money and determination did for Manchester United last season with Pogba. I know he used to play for them but they weren't in the Champions League and many scoffed at the idea of them signing a player of his calibre last summer. I think AC Milan will sign some big names this summer for sure. It just depends who.

21 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

The new ownership will be the pulling power for AC Milan I think. Look at what the right money and determination did for Manchester United last season with Pogba. I know he used to play for them but they weren't in the Champions League and many scoffed at the idea of them signing a player of his calibre last summer. I think AC Milan will sign some big names this summer for sure. It just depends who.

They have already signed Musacchio from Villarreal and Kessie from Atalanta.
It seems like they made a deals with Conti (right back, Atalanta), Rodriguez ( left back,Wolfsburg) and Lucas Biglia (midfielder, Lazio). 

I suppose that final transfer will be new forward player - Belotti or Morata. 

Of course,AC Milan will need to ensure  Donnarumma staying. 

Rodriguez has been on radars of top clubs almost for a decade.. right now, I think that no one wanted him. Wolfsburg had one of the worst seasons in Bundesliga, so I am not sure about this transfer, but well... It's good to see that things are moving in Milan. 

Edited by Pep004

16 hours ago, DrO said:

They have already signed Musacchio from Villarreal and Kessie from Atalanta.
It seems like they made a deals with Conti (right back, Atalanta), Rodriguez ( left back,Wolfsburg) and Lucas Biglia (midfielder, Lazio). 

I suppose that final transfer will be new forward player - Belotti or Morata. 

Of course,AC Milan will need to ensure  Donnarumma staying. 

Personally, I am surprised someone like PSG or Real Madrid hasn't made a move for Donnarumma already. Or at least expressed interest. Real seem intent on De Gea but Manchester United really don't seem keen on making that transfer happen easily. Belotti to AC Milan is a good shout. Check out the Italian section for odds on that transfer! :lol