** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Weekend > May 13th & 14th

bundesliga1ratings1.jpg

bundesliga1ratings2.jpg

bundesliga2ratings1.jpg

bundesliga2ratings2.jpg

ELO ratings for both the Bundesliga I and II which is a treat! Just two weeks remaining. Bayern Munich are already the champions. RB Leipzig have qualified for the Champions League group stages next season and they will be joined by either Borussia Dortmund or Hoffenheim with one of those two dropping into the qualification stages of the Champions League.

Freiburg and Hertha Berlin currently lead the way in the Europa League stakes but there is also hope for FC Koln, Werder Bremen, Borussia Monchengladbach, Schalke 04, and Eintracht Frankfurt. That makes this week of Bundesliga action very exciting.

In the battle to avoid the drop, Darmstadt have gone already and Ingolstadt live to fight another day but time is running out. They are four points adrift of Hamburger SV. Hamburger SV currently occupy the relegation play-off spot but there is only 3 points separating them and 12th placed Bayer Leverkusen. Everything to play for!

In Bundesliga II, the title is still up for grabs with Stuttgart, Eintracht Braunschweig, and Hannover only split by 3 points. A further 3 points behind that group are Union Berlin who could steal promotion from under their rivals' noses with just two matches left to play.

Karlsruher are already down but the remaining relegation spot and relegation play-off spot could still be taken by any team up to FC Heidenheim. That means Arminia Bielefeld, Wurzburger Kickers, Erzgebirge Aue, 1860 Munich, Fortuna Dusseldorf, FC Kaiserslautern, and SV Sandhausen are all also still looking over their shoulders for the time being.

What bets are you guys lining up in this exciting conclusion to the German football season?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Neubs, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, and @thornvineembers.

This week we have some good odds i think. Hot Phase now in season and all games at same time.

Will make - if i find the time - write tomorrow some previews - but guys take a look:

in Bundesliga on: Freiburg and Darmstadt - think both will win and then we have the "Rhein-Derby" between Leverkusen and Cologne. Maybe there i go for goals or for Cologne to grab something out of Leverkusen.

in Bundesliga II: i will take a look for the Wuerzburg-Sandhausen Game, Stuttgart will made it i think

But think i can write for all games some previews.

Bundesliga III also only 2 games left - but there is all games in Pre-Game maybe No-Bet.

Darmstadt-Hertha BSC

Let´s start the preview´s with this Game. Darmstadt are relegated for  sure, since last Weekend but after the game against Bayern Munich nobody feels sick or have bad feelings. Everyone knows it since some weeks, that they didn´t stop the Fall in Bundesliga 2. But they never let down in Moral. They show a good Moral in last weeks and thats a "victory" of coach Frings. So they also played good in Munich last week and i think they will made a great last Game in there last Home Game this season. Everyone of Darmstadt´s important players are fit and think they are really good in Form for the game against a Berlin Side which have all the pressure. Media in Berlin want´s Europe but they are in free Fall, playing really bad in last weeks and thats for me a fact of many injury´s of different players in last weeks. Against Darmstadt they are missing again important players. So both CD Brooks and Langkamp are suspended, also they missing Stark and Lustenberger. Both also important and can be playing CD. But now all 4 out, so they have to play with youngsters Baak and Torunarigha. So big missings in Defensive and the 2nd weakest Away Bilance in League with 2-3-11. For me here it´s big Value for Darmstadt. Better Form and i think if Hertha are clever enough they know that they can´t build next Season a squad who is good enough for Bundesliga, Cup AND Euro League. So better for Berlin if they made Place 8 or 9 and try it again next Season.

Darmstadt @ 3.50 3/10 tipico

Freiburg-Ingolstadt

Here we have 2 Teams who both playing for some important thinks. Freiburg want the Euro League Qualification and Ingolstadt in must win Situation to have a chance to stay in Bundesliga. And thats my main key here. Freiburg in really good Form and they also have some great counter Attack Players. So we have now the situation that Ingolstadt play Away BUT they must play offensive, because 4 points behind 16th Placed Team of Hamburg. So they must play offensive and i think Freiburg Coach Streich know´s that. Last Week he made a interview and he talk like a "chield" that he want to play at Glasgow against Celtic. He said it because he is a older coach from the age view and he said they must take the chance for Euro League serious, but i think nobody in Freiburg are in bad shape if they doesn´t play Europe next Year. So thats in my view the main advantage here. They have not such a pressure like Ingolstadt  and also see the Form. Freiburg playing such a good game against Schalke last Weekend and Ingolstadt i think they have some becoming a bad shape after there only Draw against Leverkusen last Weekend. So think it´s also a head thing for Ingolstadt and they have no experience in this situation. So for me odds for Freiburg are to high.

Freiburg @ 2.40 4/10 bwin

VfL Wolfsburg v Mönchengladbach

VfL Wolfsburg: Casteels (18/0 g), Rodriguez (24/2 d)(both doubtful), Bruma (20/1 d), Azzaoui (0/0 m), Gerhardt (26/0 m, suspended), Bazoer (11/0 m)

Mönchengladbach: Christensen (29/2 d), Kramer (22/0 m), Hazard (22/5 f), Raffael (18/6 f), Johnson (19/3 m), Stindl (28/11 f, top scorer)(all doubtful), Doucouré (), Christensen (), Jantschke (22/0 d), Wendt (28/2 d), Drmic (12/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Werder Bremen has 24 out of 32 over 2.5 goals in the league and Hoffenheim has 21 goals in its 32 goals total. I expect open play with many goals, since the two opponents score easily and easily accept the goal
WERDER BREMEN vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.40

The two teams have been stable since the beginning of the season, with the best offensive lines in the category. Any match that may be open with both teams showing their aggressive qualities
RB LEIPZIG vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

I´m also playing a Combo bet today in Bundesliga 3.

I will play Regensburg to win and Duisburg to win.

Simple reasons - Regensburg fights for Promotion and opponent Chemnitz with much troubles. They need 5 Million € for next Season and nobody knows if they can play next Season in 3rd League. Also it´s coming today that they will miss some important players.

Other game ist Duisburg. With a win they are for sure in 2. Bundesliga next Season and i think they will win it. Cologne not so far away from Duisburg and so are 6.000 Fans of Duisburg are expected. Also opponent Cologne for sure next Season in the League and they play for nothing more today. They have main focused on there regional Cup Final where they will play against Bonner SC and if they win this they earn money because only Cup Winner will take a spot in next Season of German Main Cup.

So for me here:

Duisburg+Regensburg @ 2.47 4/10 bet365