** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekend > Mar 31st - Apr 3rd

laligaratings.jpg.cfafb12182b2cadb7ad10f

Here are the La Liga ratings for next weekend's action guys! Now that the international break is over we can crack on with the discussion about these games.

@WinningAdvice, great to have you involved in the chat here. You rightly predicted a big win for Barcelona last round. What do you think here?

@betcatalog, an unusual AH bet from you which Villarreal messed up for you. However, you were bang on with your BTTS tip as usual. What are you looking at this weekend?

@Pep004, you anticipated the Villarreal defeat. Not as many words from you last round. Do you have any thoughts here?

@rangers234, good to have you chipping in last round. Even though your Deportivo pick was just off we welcomed your input and would love to hear your opinion again.

A few regulars whose tips we missed last round. @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @discipline, @gabymnk, @Kunal888, and @Notorious

Also, keen to hear from a few old faces that were active here previously such as @sandrasuzuki, @mrclubbie, @Simeon Borisof, @samson_kid, @Snake Plisken, @CristRo7, and @clubgowi.

There are some interesting games in la liga, my first thoughts:espanyol to win,sociedad to win,atletico Madrid win,eibar X2.those are not my final picks Games in the segunda division to pay attention to:alcarcon-mallorca ,levante- mirandes,huesca-getafe,girona-vallecano,Zaragoza -valladolid.tomorrow I will post my final picks

Six of the last seven home games Espanyol were with goal goal and seven to eight last more than three goals. Betis from four consecutive goals away goals, while total has 8 to 12 goal goal, I expect to open in phases and both teams to score a goal
ESPANYOL BARCELONA vs REAL BETIS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

18 hours ago, zemo91 said:

There are some interesting games in la liga, my first thoughts:espanyol to win,sociedad to win,atletico Madrid win,eibar X2.those are not my final picks Games in the segunda division to pay attention to:alcarcon-mallorca ,levante- mirandes,huesca-getafe,girona-vallecano,Zaragoza -valladolid.tomorrow I will post my final picks

Great to see you getting involved in La Liga betting mate. It's been a quiet section this season with not much value but I think you're right. This week there are some fascinating ties. I like your tips. Real Sociedad is a brave one given their back-to-back defeats. Espanyol have only lost 1 of their last 5 league matches so I can see substance in that one. Eibar is another courageous call given they are going through a sticky patch. Agree about Atletico Madrid given Malaga's awful run of results.

Personally, Valencia versus Deportivo is the one I am stuck on. If this was 2002 then this game would be a cracker. Unfortunately, it's 2017 and both of these teams are enduring hard times. Both are in poor form but Deportivo had recently shown signs of a recovery. Is it too much to expect them to get something away?

3 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Great to see you getting involved in La Liga betting mate. It's been a quiet section this season with not much value but I think you're right. This week there are some fascinating ties. I like your tips. Real Sociedad is a brave one given their back-to-back defeats. Espanyol have only lost 1 of their last 5 league matches so I can see substance in that one. Eibar is another courageous call given they are going through a sticky patch. Agree about Atletico Madrid given Malaga's awful run of results.

Personally, Valencia versus Deportivo is the one I am stuck on. If this was 2002 then this game would be a cracker. Unfortunately, it's 2017 and both of these teams are enduring hard times. Both are in poor form but Deportivo had recently shown signs of a recovery. Is it too much to expect them to get something away?

I'm a bit stuck this weekend,no time to do proper analysis ,would not pay to much attention on my suggestion.Those were great teams in the early 2000's,was still young but i remember the champions league finals,valencia-real and some of the great players they had,mendieta,Tristan,makaay,the Spanish zidane valeron,Its a shame that such great teams have fallen to such lows. About the Valencia-depor game.they had some good results the last few weeks,especially the win against Barcelona.I definitely see them score,given the valencia defence is trash but I also think they will conceed.Maybe they can take a draw out of the Mestalia but i would not bet my house on it. Draw at 3,30 is tasty but i would not makprediction yet. .last full Depor game I saw was against Barcelona ,they lost the week after against celta de Vigo,will have to see what happened in that game

I'm sorry guys,posted previously that I will come with some final picks but I didn't have time.My previous post were only suggestions.I have one remark be cautious with the athletico Madrid game,they tend to have difficulties in Malaga and given there shaky away form(seem to have find their groove now) it can be tighter game then most expect it to be

" Not much separates the two teams in the league table, but surely , for once, well prepared Celta side are the better side.

Celta have played so many games this season and they have mostly been very successful. They went far in the Spanish cup and now they are in the Europa League quarter final.

They all fear Celta in Spain, they know their potential in a single game.

John Guidetti could not play for Sweden during the international break and it remains to be seen if he will be ready for this game, or not.

After some negative results Las Palmas were finally able to win a game again, this time at home to ten man Villarreal 1-0.

Their defender M Lemos will be suspended for this match.

I expect an entertaining affair, as both sides prefer playing attacking football. Although Las Palmas are constantly losing their away fixtures (1-3-9) they keep going for wins on their travels and this will work fine for Celta."

Home winner, both to score and Over game....

Edited by Kunal888