** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 25th - 27th

Picked Palace v Boro DRAW 

Two poor teams who will be petrified of losing. Palace are doomed imo and it was evident back in January when Allardyce was seen tossing ridiculous money around in panic buy mode. It showed he didn't rate the current crop and those that came in have done nothing to stop the free fall. Boro have a dreadful away record having only won once but they are a hard nut to crack and would happily take a point here imo. They don't score often on the road and Palace don't get too many at home so SURELY a tight game here?

I'm not sure we're going to see @Mindfulness for a couple of days after that win for the Eagles yesterday. The theory was proved correct with Palace winning. It was tight though. Disappointing result for Middlesbrough. It's now 9 games in the league without a win for Karanka's men. He must be getting a twitchy bum if Ranieri got the sack!

Only Tottenham versus Stoke today in the Premier League. I've backed Kane as my captain in my fantasy football team so I'm backing him to score any time. I'm also tempted to back Tottenham to win with a -1 handicap.

1 hour ago, DrBetter said:

So Leicester-Liverpool... Over +2.5 at 1,8 or Win Liverpool Over 2.5 at 2,3? Any thoughts? Does anything could prevent a win for the reds?

Took Over for a treble with Bari and Veria U2.5

Took Liverpool -1EH @ 2.7

I would play Liverpool O2.5 and win separately.

I went for -1EH as they can easily win 0-2 and had better odds.

1 hour ago, DrBetter said:

So Leicester-Liverpool... Over +2.5 at 1,8 or Win Liverpool Over 2.5 at 2,3? Any thoughts? Does anything could prevent a win for the reds?

I'm favouring towards a solid Liverpool win but I'm reluctant to get involved in games where a manager has just been replaced. I'm tempted to back over 2.5 goals. Might even go over 3.5 goals. I think there is the potential for this game to be total chaos.

LEICESTER v LIVERPOOL

The first bit of strange betting data that jumps out at me is this game is priced 1.75 or 7.5 to 10 to go over 2.5 goals.

Come on, really ! One of these teams has not scored a league goal this year. Why should they open the floodgates now ? 

So the over 2.5 goals looks like a sucker bet here, as Liverpool will probably need to do most of the scoring. The Liverpool win and over 2.5 goals (price 2.25), or Liverpool to score more than 1 goal (odds 1.7) are probably much better options. 

Liverpool, with Coutinho and Mane firing, will probably be unstoppable in this game. Leicester have shown a complete inability to defend, and could get hammered here. The away win and over 2.5 goals is decent, but the Liverpool to score 3+ goals (odds 3.2) may be the best bet here.

Edited by neilovan