** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UK Midweek > Jan 24th & 25th

eflcupodds.jpg.5d9189373b04b7ba3175c458c

champodds.jpg.440e556687047f6a4f113d25af

leagueoneodds.jpg.de0f160bbdc60760be7f09

efltrophyodds.jpg.93af4da73d0b0a357241ea

splodds.jpg.451579f9e8857660523d9bb05220

A smattering of UK fixtures during midweek across the EFL Cup, Championship, League One, EFL Trophy, and SPL. What are we thinking here then guys?

@skyblues88, big challenge for you lads against Swansea U-23s in the EFL Trophy but what a confidence it would be to get the win. Reckon you can do it?

@Kenton Schweppes, we did miss your preview on the weekend! Shame you came up just short with the treble. Fancy a go on these fixtures?

@sajtion, you were quite scathing of skyblues88's betting choices on the weekend. Do you have any tips for this week's games?

@MuineBheag, you've had a positive input around here lately. What do you see for these games?

@Tiffy, great discussion with you on the weekend. Our big game on Tuesday. What do you think? As I said on the weekend, I would be amazed if we take anything other than a loss home from the trip. We squeaked a 1-0 win over Burton in an awful game. Still need 3-4 new players to freshen things up. I can see another dour performance from us.

@allyhibs, even though your boys aren't on this list do you want to give us your thoughts. Always love seeing a good old allyhibs accumulator preview!

@johnabpd, @salmonman, @mrclubbie, @Bobby Vegas, @Punki85, @Simeon Borisof, and @Neubs, keen to get the views of you guys too!

Why Reading are Dog against Fulham tomorrow? OK lose now 3 in a Row, but there was FA-Cup Game against ManU and at Weekend against in Form Team Derby County. Strong at Home and Yes Fulham are also good travlers, but i think odds are not fair at the moment, should be more a 50-50 Game here. I´m waiting for more team news tomorrow and then i will choose if i pick Reading.

gillingham match is called for some reason. i think fulham is obvious choice for me. i  think jaap stam is pushing reading too much and a lot of time reading have been playing above themselves. teams playing in midweek i always prefer to backhome sides so sheff utd and brighton are no brainers unless i think it could be an upset which i don't..i also like nottingham forest to beat leeds 2-1 since they seem to be improving steadily but big chance of draw as well. 

We always see some goals when Reading and Fulham play eachother, last 7 in row with over 2.5 and tommorow also nice odd for goals, about 1.90... 

I am wondering about motivation in this Cup, what caught my eye is Coventry, AH 0 give us nice value, but need to hear someone who know more then me...

On 1/22/2017, 8:39:12, StevieDay1983 said:

llyhibs, even though your boys aren't on this list do you want to give us your thoughts. Always love seeing a good old allyhibs accumulator preview!

You don't really have to put too much thought into a Brighton, Leeds double @ a fraction short of 2/1.

Since i'm still on holiday and trying not to think too much it's worth a few of my Baht. :)

yes @stevieday1983, nice to engage in some intelligent conversation!

BRIGHTON V CARDIFF

If you want an account that pays 61% interest, look no further than the Brighton & Hove Albion current Account Today!

I am going to the game with my mate, Kev the Postie AKA " The Flying Welshman". He is called this, because as the village Postie he used to fly around on his bike delivering the mail. Added to that, he was born in the streets surrounding Ninian Park & is a big Cardiff fan.

So my usual pre match routine will be observed. My Chicken & Ham Pie will be consumed before KO, which means that Brighton will not lose! (Pie-ology)

After reading @StevieDay1983 comments on the Bluebirds this season, I will guess that Cardiff will come to try and stop Brighton playing, so I can see lots of closing down in midfield, fouling & time wasting. Can't see a goal threat from them at the moment.

- Brighton were unlucky to concede on Friday, and I fancy them to keep a clean sheet tonight.

- CH made 5 changes on Friday, but the squad has so much strength in depth this season that they still won comfortably.

- No Murray or Baldock up front tonight means that it will only be Hemed up there on his own. Brighton can score from midfield though with Stephens, Kayal & Knocheart all scoring this season. Solely March is getting back to his best too.

- Brighton never seem to have many corners at home, the corner count on Friday was 10-0 to Sheff Weds.

So, selections for the game

B365

Brighton TO WIN - 1.61

UNDER 10 CORNERS - 2.05

UNDER 11 CORNERS - 1.72

BTTS NO -1.72

No market for Cardiff most corners on B365!

Fingers crossed. 

Peterborough 2.70 looks like a nice price away to Oldham. Peterborough are 8th and are strong on there travels, not in great form but have still only lost twice in there last 10 matches. Oldham are 23rd, home and away record very similar, although they are quite hard to beat i still think you have to take Peterborough at that price.

i am on oldham tonight. i just think they will frustrate the opposition and score one or two goals. they are very effective at nullifying opposition and i'm giving the the benefit of doubt and motivation to get away from drop zone is enough reason in my opinion.

Liverpool FC v Southampton

Liverpool FC: Jordan Henderson (21/1 m, captain, probably in), Marko Grujic (2/0 m), Sadio Mane (19/9 f, top scorer, national selection), Adam Bogdan (0/0 g), Danny Ings (0/0 f)

Southampton: Steven Davis (17/0 m, probably in), Virgil van Dijk (21/1 d, captain, doubtful), Sofiane Boufal (11/1 m), Alex McCarthy (0/0 g), Charlie Austin (13/6 f, top scorer), Jake Hesketh (0/0 m), Matt Targett (4/0 d), Jeremy Pied (1/0 m)

Hearts FC v Raith Rovers

Hearts FC: Sam Nicholson (8/3 m, probably in), Arnaud Djoum (21/4 m), Faycal Rherras (18/1 d)(both national selection)

Raith Rovers: Ryan Stevenson (3/0 m, cup-tied)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com