** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Comp- Sunday Oct 9th

Chepstow 4.30 

Two Taffs 4/1 Skybet

The Skelton's seem to have their string good nick and i think this horse Two Taffs will improve this season. He was a bit frustrating last year but finally put it all together to win a handicap at Ayr off a good mark. Now goes into Graded class and meets a few rivals that have been on the go this summer. I reckon he can win in this company and go on to better things.

2.15 Chep - Dolos - win at 4/5 bog boyles

Juvenile hurdle

A few non runners have turned this into a match

My selection has his first run for Nicholls after finishing 3rd in a Listed hurdle in France. Nichols has won this race 5 times in the last 8 years and safe to say that he usually sends a decent one

Main rival is Rainbow Dreamer who makes his hurdles debut for Alan King, who himself has won this 3 times in the last 10 years. Two of those went on to win grade one races. He was decent on the flat, a stayer but only won 1 from 8 and finished placed quite a lot looking one paced. Just wonder if he'll be quick enough over 2 miles.

I'm trusting in Nicholls and the one with hurdling experience.

Chepstow 4.00

Irish Cavalier 7/2 Coral

A cracking handicap here at Chepstow for a Sunday and nice to see Sire De Grugy out so early. He has form here at Chepstow but a stiff task first time out off 11st 12lbs. A more solid option maybe Irish Cavalkier, no trainer is in beter form than Rebeccas Curtis and she loves to have winners in Wales. He is a class act when on song and will be revved up for this before going to Cheltenham in a couple of weeks.

4.50 Goodwood: Missed Call @ 20/1 Bet365

This looks a wide open race with not too much 12f form on offer. However the mare Missed Call is overlooked at big odds given her record over the trip. She hasn't been at her best lately but drops to a handy mark and should be okay with the conditions. It should be red hot pace which suits her to the grounds.