** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Wednesday 6th July 2016

Catt 4.20 - West Coast Flyer - win at 11/8 bog bet365

Staying handicap

Going with the only 3yo in the field here........getting 19lbs from the older horses

Lightly raced with just 4 career starts and has won a maiden and a classified stakes. To be honest his form doesn't look that good but he'll probably improve for stepping up in trip and with experience.

This is an unusual selection for me because generally I'd go with form in the book over promise every time........but I like to follow 3yo in staying races in the second half of the season because the WFA scale seems very much in their favour

Difficult to know how well handicapped he is as he's only run in one and was beaten 5L in a worse race than this. but that was after a 3 month break and he appeared to need the run......

6.45 Kempton

ROCK STEADY @ 3/1 Lads

Ran a really encouraging race on seasonal debut and that was after 8 months off on Soft ground on over further than he had tried before.  Only his 6th run tonight so should have plenty of improvement in him.  Has an AW win to his name already, high draw to contend with but his style of running suggests he will be held up for a late run so shouldn't inconvenience too much.

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

Catt 4.20 - West Coast Flyer - win at 11/8 bog bet365

Staying handicap

Non Runner

I'll stick with the same race and go with my next best -

Catt 4.20 - Dominada - win at 9/4 bog wm hill

With the favourite now out it might pay to stick with the two 4 year olds

Of the two my horse has been winning better races and won last time out whereas Dew Pond could only finish 2nd after a couple of wins but has still gone up another 4lbs. He might have preferred some rain to soften the ground as he handles that well and my horse is better on decent ground

Not much between them........I just think my selection might be higher class