Monthly Naps Competition, Wednesday 9th March 2016

5.00 Catterick: Lady Of Llanarmon 9/4 bet365/Betfred

With Fontwell off we have a dire meeting at Catterick left over the sticks.

I'm not even going to get involved and the Kim Bailey horse in the bumper caught my eye as an interesting entry. I know there aren't that many bumpers for mares but to come all the way up here is significant. A quick glance at the form tells me she made her debut at Aintree in a fair race an improved last time to finish second of 16 at Ludlow. She beat plenty that day and hopefully that will be good enough here.

Catt 2.30 - My Friend George - win at 13/8 sportingbet

Handicap chase over 19F

This race revolves around the current favourite, Roxyfet, who's going for a hat-trick, However just as with my selection yesterday I think it's worth taking on the current favourite and just like yesterday I expect my horse to go off as favourite by race time.

Roxyfet saves his best for Sedgefield and seems most effective at the minimum trip. Disappointed when favourite over today's CD in January and could be the same story today

My selection ran well over CD in a better race last time and drops in grade. He also tends to win at Sedgefield like the favourite but over the longer trip which suggests todays distance will suit him better.

Kempton 5: 40 : Time Square @ 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Time Square...from Tony Carroll yard the 9yo is a four time winner here with three wins where over this distance with its last win coming two races back off a mark of 50 with Mitch Godwin claiming 5lbs ,

Its last run was 16 days at Lingfield 1m 2f he finished 3 lengths behind Celtic Ava when fifth of 7 runners , He returns back to Kempton where knows his way around here and jockey Mitch Godwin who been on those last two runs is on again and getting a 7lb allowance but his mark is off 55 for this race

4 winning bets;

Gbettle 15/8, Soi 4/6, Jimmy & CD 3rd 66/1 EW

:clap

Later

19 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

19.40 Kempton - Russian Ranger - 1 pt Win @ 8\1 Ladbrokes

7 hours ago, geeuppy said:

8.40 kempton - as a dream ( 1 point win @ sp )

6 hours ago, Steve75 said:

8.10 Kempton Giovanni Di Bicci please.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, bymatrix said:

Play the Blues 8.40 Kempton , 20/1 Stan James

53 minutes ago, nawoo said:

8.10 - Kempton -  Giovanni Di Bicci