** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Naps Competition, Sunday March 6th

3.10 Naas - A Great View @ 7/1 Paddy Power

Beat Attribution comfortably on just his 3rd start over hurdles and that horse went on to finish 2nd to Min in a Grade 2 and looks well in off just 127. Barry Geraghty turned this one down for Fairly Legal but he said he may have got it wrong in his blog and the jockey booking mean this one is available at a bigger price. He may gave turned down A Great View because he hit a pretty bad flat spot in his last race which is a concern but I think the handicapper has let this one in easily and with the longer trip also sure to suit I reckon he's got a big chance.

Lots of R4's at Huntingdon then!!!

320 Sedgefield: Jac The Legend 6/4 PP/WH

Awful racing today and struggling to fins anything worth backing. I'm going to row in with Jac The Legend as he's very consistent and has been a bit unlucky not to have won recently. He's up 4lbs but should be capable of going close here. Trainer had a nice winner yesterday and a few at Newcastle last week to show he's in decent form.

Hunt 2.30 - Albatros de Guye - win at 7/4 bog wm hill

Won a CD handicap last time in similar conditions, beating today s main rival by 3 lengths

Now 3lbs worse off which should bring them together but the other horse finished tired and might not be able to gain the 3 lengths back even at revised weights

Is very inconsistant though otherwise would probably be odds on in this 4 runner race