February 22 - February 28

Not sure what you would want to hear, what you said is true. But I think that the current Wawrinka looks more like the out-of-form Cilic than those names you've mentioned that beat him. Of course Wawrinka can beat him, he's actually the favourite - and I wouldn't back Kohlschreiber below 2.40. If you don't trust the German, don't back him.

2pts R.Vinci to beat A.Radwanska 5/2 Skybet
Aggy beat Vinci 7 out of 8 times until they met in Beijing. Vinci won that last meet up in straight sets on this surface and based on how much Aggy is being broke in matches I see the value in backing Vinci. She is a fighter and if Id expect the games market to atleast be overs on this. 

1 hour ago, CzechPunter said:

Not sure what you would want to hear, what you said is true. But I think that the current Wawrinka looks more like the out-of-form Cilic than those names you've mentioned that beat him. Of course Wawrinka can beat him, he's actually the favourite - and I wouldn't back Kohlschreiber below 2.40. If you don't trust the German, don't back him.

Appreciate that thanks a lot.... I will see how it goes in the first 3 matches... If all is well may be I would tail you... :ok

4pts T.Berdych to beat N.Kyrgios 2-0 15/8 Skybet
Berdych has points to protect here and revenge to dish out. He likes this event, he has got to the finals twice and a semi-final once in the last three years and when he has lost it's been to Djokovic or Federer (he also beat Federer a couple of times in this time) Kyrgios did beat Berdych with almost ease in there last match-up but I see this more like being the Australian Open, in the sense I think Berdych cares here. I can't take the price on either so I'll risk the straight sets win here as a narrow loss in the first set could see him wimper out abit. 

A.Petkovic to beat G.Muguruza 15/8 Paddypower
A.Petkovic to win 2-0 4/1 Skybet

Head-2-head shows two matches between these two both won by Petkovic. Both on the hardcourts so perhaps Muguruza isn't a fan of this matchup... Muguruza hasn't really faced anyone of any quality so far in this tournament beating Hibino and Babos, where as Petkovic has beaten Makarova, the tricky Gasparayan and Coco Vandeweghe all in straight sets. All points to value on Petkovic. I'm going to be greedy and take the straight sets too. 

Muguruza was very strong yesterday against in-form Babos. The Spanish player showed her best in the first set and I doubt that anyone in the tournament could beat her in such form. Petkovic is capable to beat everybody if she has a day, but I thing the odds are not good enough to search a win for her.

Berdych is far away from his best form. Probably he will show something better on IW and Miami.

8 hours ago, Fader said:

A.Petkovic to beat G.Muguruza 15/8 Paddypower
A.Petkovic to win 2-0 4/1 Skybet

Head-2-head shows two matches between these two both won by Petkovic. Both on the hardcourts so perhaps Muguruza isn't a fan of this matchup... Muguruza hasn't really faced anyone of any quality so far in this tournament beating Hibino and Babos, where as Petkovic has beaten Makarova, the tricky Gasparayan and Coco Vandeweghe all in straight sets. All points to value on Petkovic. I'm going to be greedy and take the straight sets too. 

Good call, mate!

4pts D.Cibulkova -4.5 games to beat J.Larsson Evens bet365
Much the same as what I wrote on her beating Azarenka, who retired. I think she is in good form so far with the double bagle and fancy her here too. She has also had the extra rest with Azarenka retiring. She has a great chance of winning this tournament and I think she'll win with games in hand here.

4pts N.Osaka to beat S.Stephens 9/4 Coral
2pts S.Stephens to lose the first set, and win the game 11/2 Sportingbet

Take the games line if you want something abit more likely but I think Osaka has a chance here. Stephens is a great player in great form and she could easily walk this match 6-2 6-1 or something similar but every now and again Stephens shits the bed and loses to a player ranked 200 or something ridiculous like that. I'm taking this at very low stakes just for this reason. I am also going to have 2 pts on Sloane losing set 1, and winning the game as a saver.

Back Nick Kyrgios to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 7/10 stake at 2.20 with Bet365

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Feliciano Lopez for a 7/10 stake at 2.04 with Unibet

Turning into a strange tournament this one, but I'll be taking both underdogs tomorrow. Baghdatis in a good form at the moment and he also has a good record against Lopez from the past, while Kyrgios has looked better than Wawrinka so far this week despite the obvious tiredness. Hoping for a good match and some controversy.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-dubai-day-five-2016022506

5 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Back Nick Kyrgios to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 7/10 stake at 2.20 with Bet365

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Feliciano Lopez for a 7/10 stake at 2.04 with Unibet

Turning into a strange tournament this one, but I'll be taking both underdogs tomorrow. Baghdatis in a good form at the moment and he also has a good record against Lopez from the past, while Kyrgios has looked better than Wawrinka so far this week despite the obvious tiredness. Hoping for a good match and some controversy.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-dubai-day-five-2016022506

Love these!!! 

Back Jelena Ostapenko (+3.5) to beat Andrea Petkovic for a 7/10 stake at 1.92 with Pinnaclesports

I think Ostapenko should be able to beat Petkovic. Or as I said before against Kvitova I think she can cause all sorts of trouble and this time for Petkovic. She's in a brilliant form and I would'nt be surprised to see her in the final.

4pts N.Kyrgios to beat S.Wawrinka 11/10 Paddypower
Bit surprised by the odds here as Nick is in such good form and looking powerful. He beat Stan last time out they played on this surface too, albeit Stan retired in the third set. Tired is obviously an issue but the dudes only 20. Man up! :)

4pts M.Baghdatis to beat F.Lopez Evens Skybet
Another odd one. Perhaps the bookies think Lopez slayed Djokovic when really it was an injury? Baghdatis has beaten Lopez in all 3 matches on the hardcourt and the last 2 in straight sets. Last match was 2012 and that's a long time in tennis, however not many people bagel Agut, so he has some form right now. I think Baghdatis will hurt Lopez from the baseline, especially with Lopez second serve.

Kyrgios what a player! As anti-Kyrgios, i have to admit that the Australian shows to us the new wave of tennis. I rate him BETTER than Alexander Zverev and i predict a brilliant and glorious future for him, and certainly a candidate for the top position of the ATP. 

Kyrgios game is cataclysmic, and i simply can not see how WAWA can stop him

Kyrgios @2.10 to beat WAWA offered by bet365

Top selection, good luck members!

Baghdatis/Lopez is open to any outcome in my opinion, therefore NO BET for me

1 hour ago, Fader said:

Bit surprised by the odds here as Nick is in such good form and looking powerful. He beat Stan last time out they played on this surface too, albeit Stan retired in the third set. Tired is obviously an issue but the dudes only 20. Man up! :)

Another odd one. Perhaps the bookies think Lopez slayed Djokovic when really it was an injury? Baghdatis has beaten Lopez in all 3 matches on the hardcourt and the last 2 in straight sets. Last match was 2012 and that's a long time in tennis, however not many people bagel Agut, so he has some form right now. I think Baghdatis will hurt Lopez from the baseline, especially with Lopez second serve.

Hmmmm! Nothing wrong with your picks my man, just the circumstance.which I thought I will point out. Not many times do you have an identical pick with Czech and come through victoriously. In fact, the record is not very good just recalling from memory alone. Let's hope you all are right, otherwise, in my opinion, this would clearly indicate a strong Lopez victory brewing. Good luck!!

Edited by liquidglass

57 minutes ago, liquidglass said:

Hmmmm! Nothing wrong with your picks my man, just the circumstance.which I thought I will point out. Not many times do you have an identical pick with Czech and come through victoriously. In fact, the record is not very good just recalling from memory alone. Let's hope you all are right, otherwise, in my opinion, this would clearly indicate a strong Lopez victory brewing. Good luck!!

ha ha, yeah very true :D

6 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Back Jelena Ostapenko (+3.5) to beat Andrea Petkovic for a 7/10 stake at 1.92 with Pinnaclesports

I think Ostapenko should be able to beat Petkovic. Or as I said before against Kvitova I think she can cause all sorts of trouble and this time for Petkovic. She's in a brilliant form and I would'nt be surprised to see her in the final.

On you with this one mate.... BTW great call on Petkovic yesterday.... Any thoughts on Radwanska v Suarez Navarro?? Both look in decent form to me... 

4 hours ago, Fader said:

14 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

4-1 Wawrinka with the double break early on. I'm having an absolute mare this week. I don't follow all the tennis tips on here but every time I have followed one this week it has gone wrong. Looks like I've been sold down the river again today. Must stay away from big name 50/50 matches in future.

1 hour ago, TheBeast said:

On you with this one mate.... BTW great call on Petkovic yesterday.... Any thoughts on Radwanska v Suarez Navarro?? Both look in decent form to me... 

I'd leave that one mate.  I backed vinci in the last and she was controlling the match but then aggy  just hit everything.  Line after line it was ridiculous.  

17 minutes ago, potus said:

4-1 Wawrinka with the double break early on. I'm having an absolute mare this week. I don't follow all the tennis tips on here but every time I have followed one this week it has gone wrong. Looks like I've been sold down the river again today. Must stay away from big name 50/50 matches in future.

Nothings guaranteed potus. I'm having a crap week too but this game is far from over even if he loses first set. Problem with nick is he is still a little boy. One bad shot becomes 4 and he's broke.  Fingers crossed. 

Kyrgios needs to grow up when things are not going his way. He just goes into self destruction. 6-0 anyone? 

hmm, that little retire was because Wawrinka did that to him last time they played. More petulance. Thanks nick, we all lose because you hold a grudge.

Edited by Fader

2 hours ago, TheBeast said:

I did not call Petkovic yesterday. It was Fader. Sorry I did'nt have any thoughts on Radwanska v CSN and I did'nt read your post until now just before the match starts. I really hope for something big again from Ostapenko but we'll see.

10 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

I did not call Petkovic yesterday. It was Fader. Sorry I did'nt have any thoughts on Radwanska v CSN and I did'nt read your post until now just before the match starts. I really hope for something big again from Ostapenko but we'll see.

this confused me too.. so I just answered lol