Nap of the day 14th March 2015

Limerick 4.45 Dr Zoom 5/1 Paddy Power 1 point win. Pretty modest event this and this horse looks such an obvious improver on a piece of form that was probably enough to win this already. Last time out this horse finished a length down, never nearer and the extra mile should help. Those not already familiar with Luke Dempsey's skill were made aware today in Cheltenham, and his 5 pound claim should have this horse doing very well. The old house also looks each way value in the race.

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 2.20 KEMPTON KATGARY @ 14/1 Boylesport BOG Interesting that this was saved for Kempton even though he was second in the VOB at Cheltenham last year. Back the hurdling after a try over the big obstacles and an ambitious try in the Greatwood. This is more his level at down to a mark below that at Chelt last year if you take into account Bowens claim.

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 Uttoxeter 3.50 - Woodford County (0.5pts each way, 16/1 Bet365) A few of these lined up in the Eider at Newcastle a few weeks back and although I tipped Summery Justice that day and he put in a superb effort his subsequent second means he's taken a hike in the weights and I fancy he'll have too much to carry here. I'm going to go for another horse who raced that day and finished third Woodford County. He ran a cracker and a mistake two out cost him any chance he may have had but I was happy enough with how he tackled the distance that day, his mark remains the same and could well capitalise today.

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 4.05 Kemp - Port Melon - win at 9/4 bog wm hill Novice hurdle over 21 furlongs The two market leaders come from the Henderson and Nicholls yards and both of them look like real staying types The favourite is Henderson's Sugar Baron, unbeaten and quite impressive winner of his novice hurdle debut at Newbury. As it turned out though he didn't beat much and as both his runs to date have been on soft or heavy ground it remains to be seen how he handles faster ground. Has to carry a 6lb penalty for that Newbury win My selection won a couple of points then all 4 of his hurdles runs have ben been in Grade races, three grade 2s and a grade 1 In a couple of them he's only been beaten by 5/6 lengths so should be capable of winning in this lower grade. I suppose the main worry is the possible lack of pace.......a slow run race and a sprint finish wouldn't suit either of the market leaders, both of who look like stamina is their strong pint. If the race is a crawl the Irish horse, Brod Na Heireann looks like he might be a speedy type with a decent sprint finish

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 4:15 Lingfield - Lunar Deity (11/1 Ladbrokes) 1pt Win Raced wide and was not given a hard time after his chance had gone last time out, looked like an improving horse in his three runs this year prior to that. Takes a step up in grade today but looks to have ideal conditions, I think he is as likely a winner as any in this line up and 11/1 is probably a few points too big.

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 350 Utt: Catching On 11/4 bet365 Absolutely bolted up last time over 3m6f on heavy ground, suggesting that this test will to worry him in the slightest. Has gone up 13lbs for that but gets in here with just a 6lb penalty so actually running 7lbs well in on future handicaps. McCoy rides and cant see this one being out of the money.

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 3.50 uttox bob ford @22/1 365 loves an extreme trip in bottomless ground so this should be right up his street. raised 12lbs for his last win which is a worry but the fact he is guaranteed to stay which 1/2 the field are not and i can get 22/1 he has to be the bet for me.

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 Kempton 5:15 Midnight Cowboy ran well on his first start finishing second and should come on for that on ground which will suit him more. Alan King won this last year and saddled the second the year before so I suspect this race has been the target for Midnight Cowboy for a while. Also gets a 4 yo allowance so he must have a big chance. Midnight Cowboy - 1pt Win @ 9/4

Re: Nap of the day 14th March 2015 4.05 Kempton Brod Na Heirann 1pt win 5/1 bet365 Created a good impression on hurdling debut when running onto 4th to finish 6L behind Cheltenham festival winner Windsor Park at leopardstown and that race has been franked several times. King yard have a decent record with hurdlers at the track , expect it to place at least