** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014 3.30 Catterick - Crown And Glory win @ 8/1 Bet365 This looks to be a fairly weak race that shouldn't take much winning and a chance is taken on the unexposed Crown And Glory. He ran better than the 17.5 length distance between him and the winner suggested lto at Sedgefield as he held every chance before stopping fast close to the last. The slight drop in trip and the better ground should make for a less sterner stamina test so he should go closer. Jonathan England looks like a good jockey booking as he is very capable (last winner coming on boxing day) and takes a nice 3lb off which should make the task easier. Pistol Basc won this race last year and holds a chance but he is 4lb higher and this could potentially need a big run considering his last winning mark was 86 and his career best is 88 and at 10 years old he might find it hard to improve.

Re: Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014 1.45 Lingfield - I keep looking at this race and I can see Mr Benn has tipped Planetoid. Although I keep going back to my tip Cousin Khee. I just think the overall profile is better, I also disagree with the fact that it may be it high in the weights. I've been stung so many times on horses like Planetoid that I'm taking it on with Cousin Khee at. Tasty 5/1. Anyways with Leicester now off and Leop is a bit of a lottery that's my bet.

Re: Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014 2.55 Lep: First Lieutenant EW 16/1 Skybet Second in this for three years running and obviously best this time of year after a couple of warm up races. Looks a big price in an open looking race in which one or two may not be 100% spot on today.

Re: Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014 Lingfield 2:15 - Flighty Clarets WIN @ 25/1 Stan James Big price for the Fahey horse in my opinion. Down to a career low all weather mark here of 63, and ran really well at Wolverhampton over this trip when 4th off a mark of 70 in the past. Samantha Bell takes off 5 too so this horse might run a big race.

Re: Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014 1:20 Leopardstown I was very impressed with the way Un Atout battled back to get on terms with Mala Beach after a serious blunder. In the end he tired not surprisingly after smashing a fence early on and such a long lay off but it was a promising run against a talented opponent. He's lightly raced and will love the testing conditions over a trip which looks perfect given the ground. He was rated 151 over hurdles which included a 4th place behind Champagne Fever, MTOY and Jezki in the Supreme. I'm surprised to see 5/2 available. Un Atout - Win @ 5/2 Betvictor

Re: Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014 Lep 2:55 English trained horses have taken the Lexus 7 out of the last 8 runnings but I expect an Irish to win it today. Although Bobs Worth won last year he had a run under his belt and was arguably slightly a less competitive race. Sam Winner looks more of a Grand National horse, a good ground stayer. But a big chance goes to Gold Cup winner Lord Windermere with a good run under his belt last time out he has every chance. A horse that has taken my eye that has been running very well & consistently of late, Road To Riches. Won the Jnwine at Down Royal against afew of today's opponents and comfortable winner of the Galway plate. The Lexus Chase looks wide open today and anything can happen but I believe Road To Riches has the right credentials and could run a big race today so that'll be my pick. Road To Riches - 7/1 PP

Re: Nap of the Day - Sunday 28th December 2014 12.45 Ling - Dukes Meadow - win at 5/1 bog bet365 Maiden race for 3 year old plus I think the front two in the market can be taken on Westward hoe comes from a top yard but did appear to go backwards from first to second run. Moreover he's dropping in trip after looking a bit one paced over further Filiosofo is also from a top yard and finished a close up 2nd last time over this CD with my selection behind but that was his 8th attempt to get off the mark. Usually front runs but gets caught My selection has only run once so is less exposed and wouldn't have to improve much for the outing to bustle up the two form choices. Was a tad unlucky on debut, running on again after being hampered. Has AW winners in the family. Has about 4 lengths to make up on Filsofo from that last run.