** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Nap of the Day - Friday 31st October 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 31st October 2014 N3.10 Zamra 1pt win 25/1 Paddy Power Brian Ellison does well with other trainers cast offs and he might have this one ready to go having had the horse for just 2 runs. The horse is getting at least 5lb from the rest of the field and he's even booked top 5lb claimer Joe Doyle for the ride to make it even better off in this handicap. The horse is by Azamour whose progeny have a really good record at the course. Narrowing it down to c&d produces a 3 from 11 strike rate for a really good ROI

Re: nap of the day friday 31st october Wetherby 1.40 - Overpriced (E/W, 25/1 Bet365) Returned from a break last month and was a 7/1 shot but was pulled up in that race where she never really got involved I'm hoping that run may have blown away the cobwebs so to speak and expecting her to play a role in this race. She sits on a decent mark having been narrowly beaten off 2lbs higher in March of this year and also 2lbs lower then her last winning mark. Worth a few quid at the odds for me.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 31st October 2014 2.15 Wetherby: Viva Colonia 16/1 bet365/betvic Not much value around today but if Viva Colonia bounced back to form he has every chance in this weakish looking Listed chase. I was at Aintree last Saturday and saw the horse, he looked quite well and was disappointed he was never in the race and pulled up after the 11th. They did go very quick that day which is why old Wishfull Thinking gobbled them up over the last two fences, even Richard Johnson said so after the race to connections. Anyway that was a top class Graded race this is a poor Listed race and worth another go at the odds, i thought he would be about 10/1 to be honest.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 31st October 2014 Newmarket 12:30 - Borak WIN @ 7/4 Sky Bet The Botti yard is flying at the moment and this horse travelled like an absolute good thing on heavy ground at Nottingham on debut over a mile. The ground and maybe final furlong caught him out and he ended up 4th, but with better ground here and the drop back to 7f, very hard to see him being beat with any progression.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 31st October 2014 7.25 WOLVERHAMPTON (AW) (Class 5 - 7f Novice Stakes) CLASSIC COLLECTION @8/11 (BETVICTOR #BOG) RPR of 89 lto in a AW maiden over the same distance, today Classic Collection is the clear odds on favourite in this 4 runners novice contest. He's a Godolphin, bin Suroor trained, 2yo colt from Cape Cross, with a clear love for the all weather surface. That lto run at Linfgield was so impressive he probably have even more left in the tank so he can do it today. Stable in terrific form. He's a 4/6 chance and will probably win.

Re: Nap of the Day - Friday 31st October 2014 16:00 Wetherby : Blue Sea Of Ibrox @ 40/1 bet 365 e/w thanks I've got go with this one as my team Rangers play there as it may not be called that for to long with Mike Ashley gets his way the Blue Sea of Sports Direct Ibrox Arena does not sound right