** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october

2.40 Ffos las audacious plan @ 3/1 coral stable flying and she loves having winners at her local track. Looks her best chance on the card. Audacious plan should be fitter after last run and the step up in trip should suit. There's a lot of dead wood in this and the classier horses may well need the run so 3/1 will disappear I'd imagine.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october 7.10 Wolverhampton - Honest Strike win @ 6/1 Bet365 2 races ago Honest Strike finished 2nd over C&D on this mark after a break of 152 days. He disappointed lto but he had to deal with a 2lb penalty so the 5th doesn't look so bad, especially as he had Lacey (who he opposes here today) behind him. He has lost the 2lb and looks to be on an attractive mark again as he is effectively down to 55 with the jockey taking 5lb off. This puts him below his last winning mark of 56. He has in the past left his best races for Lingfield but on the evidence of his penultimate run he should go well - especially with the first-time tongue tie which could bring out some improvement. In my opinion the main danger looks to be Lamubaaly who finished a close 4th over C&D lto as he has a significant weight advantage over Honest Strike.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october Wolves 7.40 - Lyfka (1pts win, 11/8 Bet365) In good form winning lto here at Wolves and also has run second 3 times in her last 4 starts. Absolutely smashed her opponents last time winning by 9 lengths and as a result has gone up in the weights but if in the same mood could take all the beating here if she handles this step up to 7 furlongs.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october W3.30 Bikini Island 1pt Win 10/1 Skybet This is the most unexposed horse in the race but is from a powerful trainer/jockey combo and the sire stats at this tricky course are very good which is another positive. The horse didn't seem to like the course last time out and is best judged on the run prior to that when just failing to get up by a short head over very similar ground and distance that it gets here today.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october Ffos Las 2.40 Stow (20/1 coral) 0.50 points e/w This fellow was in good winning form last season albeit in sellers and claimers, but prior to that, while with the Venetia Williams stable he was winning class 2 and 3 races. Only Squadron (of today’s rivals) compares to that, but he’s been absent from the track for nearly 2 years. So the 20/1 offered about stow by skybet and corals seem incredible good value to me

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october 2.00 WINDSOR (Class 5 - 1m1/2f Handicap) GEORDAN MURPHY @9/4 (Ladbrokes #BOG) It's a 8 runners 0-75 handicap with a 3lbs allowance for 3yo horses, like my selection. We all know that in this part of the year 3yos in this kind of races have a huge advantage over older types so I feel pretty good reducing the field to 6 discarding those with more than 3 years. Geordan Murphy is the less exposed of the remaining with only three runs under his belt and being at his handicap debut. Distance and course are easy ticks since he broke his tag just here and over 8.5f, whilst the going shouldn't be a problem. Main reason is obviously the mark since he's awarded of a 75 OR but he recorded a RPR of 81 with an impressive win on heavy ground lto. He should be at least 2/3 pounds ahead of the handicapper and I can't see a better bargain in this field. Andrew Balding is on fire lately and his 15.8% strike rate at Windsor speak by itself. Partnership with David Probert is more than solid (16.3%) and the jockey too loves the track and the soft ground. Thanks to Ladbrokes we can have him at a huge 9/4 whilst he should be 13/8 in the worst case!

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october 2.10 Ffossy: Little Jimmy 4/1 bet365/Laddies Been through this race at length and don't really fancy any of them that much but Little Jimmy appeals at the prices and worth a nibble on a poor card at Ffos Las. Little Jimmy really needs softer ground but i have always thought this track needed extra stamina and was very attritional whatever the conditions. Dropped down to a fair mark and i like the booking of Nico De Boinville. The horse has had his seasonal debut and is expected to be much more straighter here and should go close in a poor event.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october Ffos Las 1:40 - A Keen Sense WIN @ 14/1 Bet365 Going to take a chance on a horse that has shown limited form, as the David Dennis yard are doing well at the moment. Aidan Coleman is an interesting jockey booking in my opinion and he ran well for a long way last time out but faded away in the end. Drops another 4 pounds in the weights and goes up in trip in a poor race so could have a shout.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october Ffos 2.10 - Little Jimmy - win at 4/1 bog betvictor two and a half mile handicap chase Going to take on the favourite here, Coolbeg. Looks well in on some of his placed form over the last year or two but his best runs have come on right hand tracks and at the minimum trip. He looks a tricky one to place as he usually gets outpaced at 2 miles but appears not to stay two and a half. My selection is on a decent mark of 85 with is last 2 wins off 84 and 86 so he's in the right level of race. He appears to act on any track and his last two wins were on todays going, the last one at this trip The young jockey takes 3lbs off and has won two of his last 3 races in the past few days.