** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october Todays winners Bartrum 11/4 Federico 100/30 JJG 7/2 Xtc 4/5 Striker Evens Woody 2nd 8/1 EW :clap To run;

7.10 Wolverhampton - Honest Strike win @ 6/1 Bet365 2 races ago Honest Strike finished 2nd over C&D on this mark after a break of 152 days. He disappointed lto but he had to deal with a 2lb penalty so the 5th doesn't look so bad, especially as he had Lacey (who he opposes here today) behind him. He has lost the 2lb and looks to be on an attractive mark again as he is effectively down to 55 with the jockey taking 5lb off. This puts him below his last winning mark of 56. He has in the past left his best races for Lingfield but on the evidence of his penultimate run he should go well - especially with the first-time tongue tie which could bring out some improvement. In my opinion the main danger looks to be Lamubaaly who finished a close 4th over C&D lto as he has a significant weight advantage over Honest Strike.
Wolves 7.40 - Lyfka (1pts win, 11/8 Bet365) In good form winning lto here at Wolves and also has run second 3 times in her last 4 starts. Absolutely smashed her opponents last time winning by 9 lengths and as a result has gone up in the weights but if in the same mood could take all the beating here if she handles this step up to 7 furlongs.
5.40 Wolverhampton - clearing ( 1 point win @ sp )
19:40 Wolverhampton: ROMANCE STORY @ 7/1 Paddy Power
18.40 Wolverhampton - Jo Bibidia @14/1 with paddy

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 28th october

Joking aside, the winner Evanescent was the only horse at 15/2 with bet365 at 13.30. Happy to allow it if Bluemal concurs and unless any objections obviously?
i lose my price because it changes while I'm writing and bluemal doesn't even name a horse and gets a winner....... Only messing!!! No objections from me...