PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 10th March

teaulc

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - 1st Leg Feb 3rd Impressive win from jkr tonight, have to say from what little i saw they just kept building chips without really ever putting themselves at danger, a quality we all strive for. Very impressive and very much well deserved win :clap [ATTACH]5638[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429286098234_thumb.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - 3rd Leg Feb 17th Averaging 40 runners is very healthy!:ok One sad note is that I used to enjoy reading the threads on the PL Exclusive games (4 pages or more) and the winner's speech was always good to see......now there are very little, if any, comments!:sad If nothing else, it always gave Teaulc a platform to vent his frustration / anger on his 'hand of departure':lol:lol:lol Well done to all the cashers and participants:clap TQM

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - 3rd Leg Feb 17th Really enjoyed last nights game (well he would say that wouldn't he) well played to all who made the final table, with special congratulations to the cashers. After the first break my wireless mouse on my pc packed in so I had to use the laptop but could only use the instant play mode.This meant I couldn't access the chat function, so to all those who fell foul of my poor calls I apologise now. It was a real tussle HU with Like to Fish, but my luck held, looking forward to the next instalment really good tourney Punters Lounge keep it up And special thanks to Stan and James all the best hip

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - 3rd Leg Feb 17th

Really enjoyed last nights game (well he would say that wouldn't he) well played to all who made the final table, with special congratulations to the cashers. After the first break my wireless mouse on my pc packed in so I had to use the laptop but could only use the instant play mode.This meant I couldn't access the chat function, so to all those who fell foul of my poor calls I apologise now. It was a real tussle HU with Like to Fish, but my luck held, looking forward to the next instalment really good tourney Punters Lounge keep it up And special thanks to Stan and James all the best hip
Well played bud, yep massive tussle HU! tough HU, couldn't finish you off and the last hand was the killer! when I had OESFD and you had 2 of the flush cards and my Q for the straight Draw too!