** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 10th March

teaulc

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 3rd Ma I think Bart did suggest to cancel for tonight when he contacted support, in case not everyone was able to stay logged in, so I'd say if it's not reappeared by now it's not going to. Paul will contact our guy at Stans tomorrow.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 3rd Ma Important - Response required from all finalists If (and it's only an if at this stage) if the final was rescheduled for Monday 17th March at 8:30pm or Monday 24th March at 8:30pm, would you all be available to play? We want to try to ensure that everyone that had previously qualified gets the opportunity to play the final, it would be a shame for anyone to miss out. Please do however bear in mind that trying to accomodate everyones preferences might prove difficult. Your flexibility and understanding would be appreciated. As soon as a rescheduled date has been confirmed, the final will run exactly as it would have done before. I.e.

• The qualifying finalists will be automatically registered by Stan James, no password will be needed.
  • The tournament will be restricted solely to those players already qualified. Do NOT unregister, we will be unable to get you back in!
  • Starting stacks will be as originally earnt/posted in the thread. Stan James will automatically include the extra chips prior to the tournament start.

Shout if you have any other questions.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 3rd Ma

Important - Response required from all finalists If (and it's only an if at this stage) if the final was rescheduled for Monday 17th March at 8:30pm or Monday 24th March at 8:30pm, would you all be available to play?
:ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 3rd Ma

Important - Response required from all finalists If (and it's only an if at this stage) if the final was rescheduled for Monday 17th March at 8:30pm or Monday 24th March at 8:30pm, would you all be available to play? Its my Wedding on the 15th March and we could be away on honeymoon till 30th March. Ask chance please we can do before 13th March?

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 3rd Ma The only day before the 13th that no-one has currently stated they cannot make would be Sunday (9th March). Failing that, we would have to push it back to the first Monday in April. Thoughts people?

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 3rd Ma Ok, well I think my efforts to look after all of your interests here are done. We need to sort this out before Christmas ;) I will ask Paul to pick a date for the rescheduled final and to let you all know once it's been set up. It will be up to the individual players to try to make it wherever possible with apologies to those who can't. All players will be pre-regged and who knows you might even cash sitting out.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James February Poker League - $650 ADDED - Grand Final 3rd Ma Although the sooner the better , if we have it the first mon in april this should suit cos if stan james were running a march tourney then we would expect it to be the first mon in april, if this is not suitable then I am happy to go with the majority , but would request to nominate someone to play in my place (a punters lounge member obviously).

cant we all do it this saturday
gb & like2fish both said no to Saturday. From the feedback I've collated, it can't be a Tues, Wed, Thur, Frid or Saturday. Not be before April or after it. Allowing a substitute would raise more issues than it solves in my opinion, but welcome the brainstorm.