** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues?

I don't have a specific time yet, but it will be as late as possible. Monday isn't a particularly busy day so seemed sensible to do it then. PL will look very different, but everyone who has seen a preview, loves it. So come Tuesday morning you will all see it if we're on time and no problems occur. :ok

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Due to go live Monday Evening

But i love PL the way it is. :cry
What he said. And Orange is for selling phones or flying very unreliable planes with the first name Easy. Change sucks, its like going into a new school and trying to find your way around again, or a new job. If something aint broke, why fix it ? or change it.

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Due to go live Monday Evening Ok I was joking about the colour! :lol We'll look at the app afterwards, but the upgrade to internet rather than mobile users is the most important thing right now. :ok Change has to be made because this current version of VB is no longer supported. Also, we need full integration as previously explained. I'm sure you'll love it. :ok We have further plans for members after the upgrade too. ;)

Ok I was joking about the colour! :lol We'll look at the app afterwards, but the upgrade to internet rather than mobile users is the most important thing right now. :ok Change has to be made because this current version of VB is no longer supported. Also, we need full integration as previously explained. I'm sure you'll love it. :ok We have further plans for members after the upgrade too. ;)
Thats jibberish to me mate. :lol As long as i can keep posting like i am now, im happy. :beer

Ok I was joking about the colour! :lol We'll look at the app afterwards, but the upgrade to internet rather than mobile users is the most important thing right now. :ok Change has to be made because this current version of VB is no longer supported. Also, we need full integration as previously explained. I'm sure you'll love it. :ok We have further plans for members after the upgrade too. ;)
Am sure it will look great :hope

its on its way. Its like santa you need to go to bed close your eyes and then when you get up in the morning it might be here. :p
I've left him a drink out with a mince pie - and a carrot for his donkey :ok Going to bed now, but I'm too excited to sleep :loon

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Due to go live Monday Evening Ok myself and PL's tech guru have been working really hard on getting PL live and that's been an 18 hour day for both of us.There are still quite a few issues, which may mean you will get error messages occasionally, as well being logged out.We're aware of them and it's because this was a major upgrade to a very different version of VBulletin. We'll work on the other issues tomorrow.

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Due to go live Monday Evening To be honest I liked the old look better. I think its harder to read those posts when you go through a thread. Maybe its because of the signatures and the colour that is used.. Anyway, everything has it changes. Good luck with it! :)

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Due to go live Monday Evening Expected more and now I think the old look was better. Agree with mnixo about the top of the site and I just see that can't use emoticons when posting quick reply. Tried to log in as usualy with chrome but my pass is incorect, while it's ok with firefox. Im not interested in horses and poker but can't disable them with this new look which makes harder to navigate. These are the things that comes to my mind at the minute.

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Due to go live Monday Evening Well, I like general look; mild colours, all links in one place, drop-down menu of forums, option from control panel extracted at the top, etc., taht's nice functionality for me. :ok Smilies do not work for me either, but I guess it's going to be sorted out soon.

Im not interested in horses and poker but can't disable them with this new look which makes harder to navigate. These are the things that comes to my mind at the minute.
Try this: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/96587-Getting-new-posts-from-PL-and-including-or-excluding-certain-forums I have been using it ever since that thread, and it works with this new version, too!