** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Done any progress on the mobile apps? Over ten percentage of web traffic these days comes from mobile devices, i pretty much do all non work browsing on either my android tablet or iphone, i'm sure others do as well.

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Done Not sure if this is really relevant but just posted a thread on this weekends Ufc, had to post it in European other sport despite it not being, I noticed AJ's US politics was in there too, anychance of a US other sports sub forum like the Australia forum has please?

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Done Just checking into the new look forum, looks good :ok Would also add to others statements in last page re: having difficulty determining difference between signatures and posts, needing to look closely to work it out and eagerly awaiting the phone app updates :ok Fair chunk of the work done though, and for the better imo :ok

Re: Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues?

What's the status on the mobile apps' date=' neither my android or iphone apps are working?[/quote'] It's on the list, but not priority just yet. Need to put this to a forum vote, because before people wanted just the username underneath threads. Will be fixed shortly. :ok

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Done First of all, we've been at the annual London Gaming Conference for the last 3/4 days, but we're back now and we'll pick up on any more issues.

I have to say I'm starting to like the new version now. Things are so much neater with the collapsable forums. Just a suggestion, but maybe there could be a politics betting thread as well as Oscars, Eurovision etc. It feels kinda weird seeing the US Politics thread in the Other Sports forums.
I'll create this shortly. :ok
Also, surely there's a Tennis pun to be had! Every other sports description has a pun but the tennis one. For example,

Whether it's the Grand Slams or the ATP tour, serve it up in here.

Done. :)
Why didnt I think of that. People must be just playing nice' date=' the posting area is a mess tbh. Too much white space.[/quote'] Non descriptive, elaborate. It's a sidebar and we'll be making more and more use of it over time. It will follow the page down soon too.

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Done

where have you been hiding? :) I was there as well' date=' shame we didn't catch up. It was a good event.[/quote'] All my meetings are in the pub every year mate, I'm notorious for it. ;) Hate the conference hall, too manic. We'll have to grab a beer next year for sure, just head over to The Walrus over the road, I'll be in there. ;) Big Andy, Morlspin and Derek were with me too.

Re: Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues? Paul, Maybe you're already aware, but in the tipsters challenge forum when mods are posting bigger tables it cuts off halfway for me, it displays the few few columns fine but then the last couple won't display. I'll get a screenshot if you're not already aware, maybe it's just my computer. Using FF if that helps. Also, i really prefer the old style forum, i know a lot of forums let their users choose between different forum designs in their control panel, is this at all possible? Cheers

Paul, Maybe you're already aware, but in the tipsters challenge forum when mods are posting bigger tables it cuts off halfway for me, it displays the few few columns fine but then the last couple won't display. I'll get a screenshot if you're not already aware, maybe it's just my computer. Using FF if that helps.
Need a screenshot please. :ok
Also, i really prefer the old style forum, i know a lot of forums let their users choose between different forum designs in their control panel, is this at all possible? Cheers
Nobody likes change, but this really is far far superior and the old style as it was, was VB 3.x, VB 4.x is vastly different and far more secure too.

All my meetings are in the pub every year mate' date=' I'm notorious for it. ;) Hate the conference hall, too manic. We'll have to grab a beer next year for sure, just head over to The Walrus over the road, I'll be in there. ;) Big Andy, Morlspin and Derek were with me too.[/quote'] I'll try to remember that next time I travel to LAC :ok

Re: Major Forum Upgrade - Done Latest Issues Fixed: 1. Most Online User data in footer deleted. 2. Contact Us fixed. 3. Thanks option changed back to "Thanks from" as before. 4. Avatars will now upload. 5. Control Panel/Notifications Area up top - font made bigger. 6. Signature line defined better.

All my meetings are in the pub every year mate' date=' I'm notorious for it. ;) Hate the conference hall, too manic. We'll have to grab a beer next year for sure, just head over to The Walrus over the road, I'll be in there. ;) Big Andy, Morlspin and Derek were with me too.[/quote'] I saw you but you were sat down having a meeting, then they went to leave so I got up to say Hi but someone else was sitting down straight after for another meeting!!

It always awful and very very dated. We'll have even better navigation soon. Look above, where you see football betting up top. Once we've done the work, when you hover over it a menu will come up with all forums listed under that, and you click which one you want.
:bignana

Re: Upgrade - Outstanding Problems/Issues? Aidymac is having the same issues regarding only seeing half the tables, thats on a google doc table too so not an excel problem. Maybe he can supply a screenshot too? I cant see the top line when using IE, thats my username, notifications etc... i'm still logged in though. Have to read my PM's in FF?? Only happened this morning.

Aidymac is having the same issues regarding only seeing half the tables, thats on a google doc table too so not an excel problem. Maybe he can supply a screenshot too? I cant see the top line when using IE, thats my username, notifications etc... i'm still logged in though. Have to read my PM's in FF?? Only happened this morning.
Noted.
[ATTACH]1936[/ATTACH]