PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th Dec

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th Dec  

1. 1.

vg-eng-gbp-pokergir-468x60.gif PuntersLounge Poker and Virgin Poker are delighted to announce a Winter warmer for you to get hot under the collar for! This EXCLUSIVE deal will run from 1st til 31st December and is available to all PL members who post their player nickname in this thread. €50,000 Head Hunter Promotion 3 x Weekly Events Mondays @ 8pm €5+50c Buy in Winner receives added €85 seat in the weekly €50k Head Hunter Tournament. €5 Entry fees will be paid out as per usual Virgin structure. Double V Points December! Fancy some unlimited double V Points? Simply play on Virgin Poker in December, post your player name in this thread and earn V Points in all Cash, SNG and MTT's* and whatever you earn will be doubled for you! *does not include winnings in VPoint Freeroll events EG. Make 1000 V Points in December and Virgin will double this to 2000 at the end of the promotion The earning potential here is unlimited, earn 100k and it will be doubled for you! Good luck and Enjoy! Entry Restrictions: €50k Head Hunter Promotions is open to all PL members as of 1st December 2011 who post their Virgin Player name in this thread. VPoints Promotion is open to all PL members as of 1st December, however any new members signing upto Virgin Poker via a PL Link or Banner after this date will be allowed to take part, again, let me know your Virgin Player Name and I'll have your account verified. :ok

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion

N1 G :clap Left Virgin alone, for a while, apart from V Roll, because of bad beats, but hopefully this will be my turning point :hope ooblio, and ooblio
........... and pain continues :sad Thought i would have a go at lunchtime turbo today, 30 paid. 35 left and i have aa in bb, 2 allins before me. Villain 33, and 3 out on river :rollin.....oh i came 35th :( Got to be better in December :hope

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion Not sure how much I'll be able to play, but might as well be on the list. AvonGirlV. :ok

€50,000 Head Hunter Promotion 3 x Weekly Events Tuesdays @ 8pm €5+50c Buy in Winner receives cash and €85 seat in the weekly €50k Head Hunter Tournament.
What are the details for this?

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion

Not sure how much I'll be able to play, but might as well be on the list. AvonGirlV. :ok What are the details for this?
Sundays at 6pm €80+5 buy in with €20 going to bounty pool 662 players last week Last weeks winner got €7150+bounties