PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th Dec

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th Dec  

1. 1.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th

Finished 2nd, 9 played, do I get anything for that? wp McG :)
With €45 in the pot, I think it could be split €22.50/€13.50/€9 on a (50/30/20% split) :ok Full result below - have I qualified for a tournament on the evening of 25th December? :unsure virgin19dec11a.jpg

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th OK Guys Marcin and Stephen, what have you both received so far please? Once I know what you have, ill work out what your owed along with the others. I'll get onto Virgin as soon as I have the full information off you:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th

OK Guys Marcin and Stephen, what have you both received so far please? Once I know what you have, ill work out what your owed along with the others. I'll get onto Virgin as soon as I have the full information off you:ok
confirm that i get 2 tickets 85 euros---and 0 cash....

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th Sorry guys - I haven't been on here for a few days. I received a ticket for the Headhunter on 25th Dec, which they agreed to defer to 1st January, but that hasn't happened yet. No sign of any prize money though :unsure

OK Guys Marcin and Stephen, what have you both received so far please? Once I know what you have, ill work out what your owed along with the others. I'll get onto Virgin as soon as I have the full information off you:ok
I think what V are doing is giving €85 out of prize pool into the winners account, thus like the week DM came 2nd out of 17 (€85) he got nothing, but winner got the €85 (prize/ticket). Both Donna, and Myself have received nothing extra yet, in our accounts :( Hope this helps :unsure

I think what V are doing is giving €85 out of prize pool into the winners account, thus like the week DM came 2nd out of 17 (€85) he got nothing, but winner got the €85 (prize/ticket). Both Donna, and Myself have received nothing extra yet, in our accounts :( Hope this helps :unsure
Please check youors account as i get a little extra today :ok Thanks G for sort this out :cheers

• 2 weeks later...