PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th Dec

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion - Game 3 Monday 19th Dec  

1. 1.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion Hi morls Ive been a little away from poker and im thinking about playing in december and then i saw this post... however, i dont have Virgin poker and i would like to download it from PL of course. Where is the download link? Thank you very much for the promo and best regards

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Virgin Poker Added Value Promotion

Hi morls Ive been a little away from poker and im thinking about playing in december and then i saw this post... however, i dont have Virgin poker and i would like to download it from PL of course. Where is the download link? Thank you very much for the promo and best regards
The banner in the 1st post in this thread can be used to download virgin from PL Jag EDIT: It doesnt work lol, ill try n find it for you ok go to this thread and click on download where it says VIRGIN VROLL on 29/11/2001

€50,000 Head Hunter Promotion 3 x Weekly Events Tuesdays @ 8pm €5+50c Buy in Winner receives cash and €85 seat in the weekly €50k Head Hunter Tournament.
What are the details for this?
Sundays at 6pm €80+5 buy in with €20 going to bounty pool 662 players last week Last weeks winner got €7150+bounties
Clearly I have my holiday head on as I still don't understand. Is this a PL exclusive league on Tuesdays leading to a Sunday final ticket? :unsure What's the cash - is it some added value to the weekly game or in the final? :unsure Is it 2 separate promos here, one for headhunter and one a general double Vpoint earner? Should I stay on holiday and not worry about it? :unsure:lol

Clearly I have my holiday head on as I still don't understand. Is this a PL exclusive league on Tuesdays leading to a Sunday final ticket? :unsure What's the cash - is it some added value to the weekly game or in the final? :unsure Is it 2 separate promos here' date=' one for headhunter and one a general double Vpoint earner? Should I stay on holiday and not worry about it? :unsure:lol[/quote'] The mtt on tuesday seems open to all, i reged no password required, the cash i presume is the normal prizepool with an added seat to the winner each tuesday. Edit: Just looked at lobby, it seems the seat isnt added its just a 1 seat g/teed satelite, also it appears to be a 1 rebuy game? capturesff.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Clearly I have my holiday head on as I still don't understand. Is this a PL exclusive league on Tuesdays leading to a Sunday final ticket? :unsure What's the cash - is it some added value to the weekly game or in the final? :unsure Is it 2 separate promos here' date=' one for headhunter and one a general double Vpoint earner? Should I stay on holiday and not worry about it? :unsure:lol[/quote'] :wall:wall @ ME!!! It should be mondays in the 1st post :wall:wall However it shouldnt be rebuy or gtd prizepool etc, ill try get this amended.:ok Whole promo should be : 3 x €5+50c games each with an added seat to the winner, so prizepool will be buy ins as usual with winner getting extra €85 seat. The V points is a separate promo, simply play on Virgin, whatever VPoints you accumulate you get doubled at the end to use as you please.