** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

About every 5th ot 6th time I click on a thread or post I get the following message...........been going on for 2 or 3 days -: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request GET /f13/jockey-thread-103816/index8.html. Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at forum.punterslounge.com Port 80

Anyone else having problems with 'Proxy Server'? Had the problem a few times during Saturday. Manage to get on a page eventually after a number of attempts. This keeps popping up; Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request GET /. Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at forum.punterslounge.com Port 80

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting a proxy error with every post at the moment. I can view the forum fine but when I post a reply it says proxy error and tells me my post has not been registered but it has. If it happens with this reply now I'll try get a screenshot to show you what I mean. :ok Was ok with this post, comes up with something about info from cloudfront or something at foot of page, is that a server or something?