International Friendlies > 2011

FCP

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June ROI v Italy - Rossi FGS E/W @ 9/2 - Ladbrokes 2pts Ireland are weakened and with McShane in defence, Rossi and Pazzini will rate their chances here. Rossi netted 18 times in La Liga of which 9 came 1st. He netted 1st for Italy in their last two matches.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June

ROI v Italy - Rossi FGS E/W @ 9/2 - Ladbrokes 2pts Ireland are weakened and with McShane in defence, Rossi and Pazzini will rate their chances here. Rossi netted 18 times in La Liga of which 9 came 1st. He netted 1st for Italy in their last two matches.
Wish I didn't bother :\ Subbed at HT.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June The match is being played in NY. Ecuador has drawn their last four games. Greece hasn't lost in their last 10 games. Winning 7 of them. They also won their last 2 friendlies. Ecuador won't want to lose as they are preparing for the Copa America and we should see their best team available playing. Meanwhile Grece won't want to to lose either and end the year in a positive note. I expect a draw here. Ecuador vs Greece = DRAW @ 3.3 Bet365

Italy -0.5 - 1.825 - 5 points - LOSS
Hope nobody chose to waste their time watching this match. Terrible. Italy have been so pedestrian in the final third. Ireland scored a long range free kick. Very, very poor football.

Hope nobody chose to waste their time watching this match. Terrible. Italy have been so pedestrian in the final third. Ireland scored a long range free kick. Very' date=' very poor football.[/quote'] i followed you but i just put italy win:spank so dissapointed:wall

The match is being played in NY. Ecuador has drawn their last four games. Greece hasn't lost in their last 10 games. Winning 7 of them. They also won their last 2 friendlies. Ecuador won't want to lose as they are preparing for the Copa America and we should see their best team available playing. Meanwhile Grece won't want to to lose either and end the year in a positive note. I expect a draw here. Ecuador vs Greece = DRAW @ 3.3 Bet365
rumors about many missing players for greece. If that will be true ecuador will win as they made some valuable games, mainly against full squad of Mexic! anybody confirms the rumors?

sometimes it's easier to win away' date=' I guess they too will start the game like they're already 2:0 up :unsure[/quote'] Bolivia won an away match in 2007,in a friendly against South Africa 1-0.They were extremely lucky that day.That was over 4 years ago and they haven't won an away match since.Their last(awayish) win before 2007 was a friendly win vs Honduras in 2003 and even that was in Washington. In short Bolivia don't do away wins but if they did I'm not even sure if they'd be like a famous beer........

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Anyone knows the starting line up for paraguay fellas, or tell me a link where i can find it, as i wanna put some nice bit of money on paraguay to score on both halves @ 2.00 with paddy power ? PLZ guys before 11.30 if you could tell me, thanks in advance

Sweet treble for tomorrow: Spain -1, Brazil -1 and Paraguay @ 4.27 Bet365 7/10 Reasoning: Spain and paraguay for the above comment and Brazil will face Romania (Ronaldo's last game - again!) preparing for Copa America. Romania comes to town without a coach and without their best players, already on vacation... Spain -1 @ 2.00 must be a joke...:lol :cheers
1 down :tongue2 2 to go :\:\

yeah I know that Bolivia can only win at home at high altitude' date=' just wanted to say that this is SA and don't get surprised when/if Bolivia scores[/quote'] This is SA.???....what does that mean..????Bolivia scored 1 goal in their last 7 away games and that was against Guatemala(ranked 117th).They conceded 16 in those games so I would be a tad surprised if they scored but I guess football is full of surprises.........

This is SA.???....what does that mean..????Bolivia scored 1 goal in their last 7 away games and that was against Guatemala(ranked 117th).They conceded 16 in those games so I would be a tad surprised if they scored but I guess football is full of surprises.........
Paraguay Clean Sheet @ 1.9 on Betfair could be good value then?

The match is being played in NY. Ecuador has drawn their last four games. Greece hasn't lost in their last 10 games. Winning 7 of them. They also won their last 2 friendlies. Ecuador won't want to lose as they are preparing for the Copa America and we should see their best team available playing. Meanwhile Grece won't want to to lose either and end the year in a positive note. I expect a draw here. Ecuador vs Greece = DRAW @ 3.3 Bet365
Final Result: Ecuador 1-1 Greece :cow

Gladly! If you will not beat Romania with at least 2 goals difference that means you are not Brazil. Our shameful coach, Razvan Lucescu has resigned after a surprising win over Bosnia 3-0. The replacement will be Emil Sandoi from under 21. Mutu will not play, neither Tamas from Wes Brom, neither Sapunaru from Porto or Rat from Shahktior. Our team will contain only players from our poor championship, just Marica being the only foreigner. Tatarusanu - Rapa, Papp, Gardos, Latovlevici - Torje, Muresan, Bourceanu, Zicu - Marica, Surdu. The goalkeeper is very good, also Papp and Gardos, but are young and unexperienced. Muresan, Bourceanu are deffensive midfielders and I expect a wally deffensive play from Romania, coach Sandoi being a very good central defender when playing. Zicu is very technical, you will see that has something from Copacabana. Romania comes after a flight of 20 hours, so that is killing your nerves ... If Brazil won't win covering their margin will be only their fault. My friend, in 1994 we would have beaten you hard if we could pass Sweden on penalties. It wasn't to be, that was the game of my life time, I will never see Romania so high in the next 20 years for sure as things are going here, in our football. Romania is at the same level with Luxembourg, imagine that if Mutu wasn't on the pitch we would have been defeated by Luxembourg that opened the score. Brazil vs Romania home win -2 AH @ 1.94 with Canbet
Result: Brazil 1 Romania 0 I saw the second half of this game. Brazil lead 1-0 at half time, and had nearly all the ball in the second half,, gradually stepping up the tempo of their attacks. Romania did very little attacking in the second half, but defended well, limiting the space which Brazil crave, and managing to prevent Brazil from adding to the score.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Wow disappointing from Brasil. Honestly what are people expecting from this team in the copa america Alex? I think Brasilians always expect Brasil to win everything and if they don't its failure, but this Brasil side are seriosly lacking going forward, bar neymar what else do they have to offer? What do you think about the exclusion of Kaka, Ronaldinho and Pato?

Sport Football (Internationals) Event Brazil - Romania Selection Romania(+2.5)AH (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 08/06/2011 Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 1.69 Reasoning The handicap is getting a little bit ridiculous. It's true that Romania will come into this game with a couple of missings. But come to think of it, it's better that the so called "stars" who don't have time for their own country while a bit poorer but definetly motivated and determined players will now be on the field. 3 defenders from the match against Bosnia will now miss this game, and striker Mutu. Marica is the only player in the Romanian team who plays abroad. Brazil... can't remember a game in recent months when they've pushed for more than a 2 goal advantage. They've won 2-0 with Ukraine and Scotland, drew 0-0 with Holland just a couple of days ago, and lost 1-0 to France and Argentina. So overall this team isn't high scoring, in these last 5 games they have an average of 0.8 goals per game. Yet to win this bet they need 3 or more goals. And Romania hasn't lost a match by more than 2 goals since the 5-0 disaster in Serbia. But than the match had a meaning. Now, the only meaning of this match is the retirement of Ronaldo. So if Brazil take the lead, don't expect them to break their necks for a fiesta. And if Romania will be 1 goal down don't expect them to go all guns blazing at Brazil. I don't really like this Brazil. They lack the great midfielders they once had. They lack the class strikers they once had. All they have now is a strong defence. Big Whoop.
Good job Romania.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Anyone looking at todays games? China Vs North Korea Uruguay Vs Holland Uruguay bet of the matches here. They have been an improving team over the last few years. The deadly partnership of Suarez and Forlan gives them that edge in front of goal but along with that their back line is solid. They don't concede many and with them being the home team in this match i really see them the favourites here and edging Holland out of this one.

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Uruguay-Holland = both teams to score (1.72) / over (1.95) bet365 Preview: Uruguay, there were no absences. Holland: absent: Rafael van der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder, Mark van Bommel, Demy de Zeeuw, Theo Janssen, Michel Vorm, Maarten Stekelenburg. This is a friendly game between two teams that met in the semifinals last world cup where Holland won 3: 2 in a lot of fun. L 'Uruguay will take the field with the best education for this important test before the America's Cup. They are strong in all departments and have no problems to get to the door against any opponent. Uruguay is a team that lets you play more, and often have amnesia in total defense, I think the 'Holland will mark at least one network in this match. Then match that promises to be spectacular with lots of actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June i feel that uruguay will win because they have the overall strongest squad and given the fact the holland beat them in the world cup means that they will be up for the game that little bit more.. Who do you think will win in the China Vs North Korea game..My guess is china there at evens in my local bookies should be worth a score to put on.......:dude

why are the odds on china going down so fast?? had them around 2' date='20 in my local...now it's 1,90..but i just can't find any team news :unsure[/quote'] Probably because more people are backing them?

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Uruguay vs Holland Its a hard match to predict, Uruguay look like they are favorites. Playing at home, preparing for the Copa America, no injuries etc. is definitely an advantage. Meanwhile Holland are already on vacations pretty much and nothing to play for but pride. However, I would be careful betting against Holland. Lets not forget they haven't lost a game in 90 minutes since 08 and they won't want to lose this. Uruguay this year have only played 3 times and have failed to impress, losing to Germany and Estonia. They also lost 2-0 to Chile at the end of last year. I think the fact that they haven't played together much this year is also an important factor in choosing a winner today. I'm sure this will be a tight affair with little to separate both sides. I can actually see a draw maybe or a narrow win for either side. Holland handicap payed off on the weekend against Brasil and I'm going to stick with them on this one too. Two bets on this game: Holland +0.5, 1 at halftime @ 1.24 bet365 Holland + 1.5 @ 1.25 bet365

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Uruguay v Netherlands Uruguay -1 @ 9/2 Decent value in this one - decent goalscorers aplenty in the Uruguay lineup such as Cavani, Perreira, Forlan, Suarez etc will want revenge for the semi final defeat to Holland last year 2-3. Suarez has already said in the press "this is not a friendly" and Uruguay will be going all guns blazing to get a result. Some stats that enforce Uruguay dominance tonight: -No European side has won against South American opposition whilst playing in South America since 1992. -Only Brazil and Argentina have beaten Uruguay at their national stadium Estadio Centenario in the last 7 years. -Holland haven't won in South America since 1978!