** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies > 2011

FCP

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June 6.1 now for +1AH.......but WH have chickened out they're 2/11 now for the Chileans.....I got a big stake on before they changed it...........if Estonia draw or win I get my money back....if Chile win by more than a goal which of course is more likely then it's also money back but if Chile win by a goal then I'm quids in........

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June Really weak squad from Estonia for that game, only 3 players from the game against Faroe Islands.. 8 debutantes. We saw what happened even with the titulars against FI :lol As much I see Chilean coach hasn't yet decided who are gonna be the 23 players for Copa America.. he has a group of 28 players. IMO Chileans players will want to prove that they have place in the team, so I'm happy to take: Chile -2.0 @ 1.525 with bet365

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June

Really weak squad from Estonia for that game, only 3 players from the game against Faroe Islands.. 8 debutantes. We saw what happened even with the titulars against FI :lol As much I see Chilean coach hasn't yet decided who are gonna be the 23 players for Copa America.. he has a group of 28 players. IMO Chileans players will want to prove that they have place in the team, so I'm happy to take: Chile -2.0 @ 1.525 with bet365
Where'd you get the teams, mate?

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June Argentina looks like a gift. Despite low odds I will take it. I just can't see Messi, Tevez etc not beating a weak Albanian team. I cannot confirm this, but I doubt Albania will have a full strength team out on the field. Argentina will be eager to win this match. Anything, but a win for Argentina seems unthinkable. High Stakes on Argentina vs Albania= Argentina win @ 1.1 bet365

I cannot confirm this' date=' but I doubt Albania will have a full strength team out on the field.[/quote'] The thread confirmed this already, mate :ok Shame about Chile, 4-0. Bit more info and that looks like it'd of been a good money maker. Congrats to anyone who took it.

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June The CONFIRMED line-up for Argentina v Albania tonight: Sergio Romero; Javier Zanetti, Nicolás Burdisso, Gabriel Milito, Marcos Rojo; Ever Banega, Javier Mascherano, Lucas Biglia; Ezequiel Lavezzi, Lionel Messi, Ángel Di María. I believe this is what they call 'fill your boots' time gentlemen..

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June I have small question here. I decided to play a selection of correct scores ,then chose paddy power for the prices.Now I dont have an online account with them,but around lunch time browsed their site,found the prices that I was looking for ,written them down and off I went.(I have a paddy power shop 5 minutes walk from my home.) Arrived at the shop i fill in 4 slips: - 7-0 @30/1 - 8-0 @60/1 -9-0 @125/1 -10-0 @150/1 I give them to a lady and while she scans them says the prices might change/might have changed. BUT how come??10 minutes ago I was browsing the PP site and I've written down those prices on the slips. Anyway ,my question is,If I win of course,will I be paid at one of the odds from the slips or whatever odds(much lower probably) will be come kick off time. Thanks. ps: if u have a look now on pp site,the odds are slashed.

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June Highlights here of Chile 4 Estonia 0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNKU_LRN1Rs The Estonia defence looks awful, no surprise really as it was most players' first cap. The attendance was decent as well, which I wasn't sure about beforehand. Looks like the locals are interested in these games, which should help the home sides to get goals. 1.16 (Bwin) for Uruguay vs Estonia looks big to me. Strange fixtures, I guess the South Americans needed someone to warm up against, and most European teams and players were not available. Normally they wouldn't face teams as weak as this.

Highlights here of Chile 4 Estonia 0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNKU_LRN1Rs The Estonia defence looks awful, no surprise really as it was most players' first cap. The attendance was decent as well, which I wasn't sure about beforehand. Looks like the locals are interested in these games, which should help the home sides to get goals. 1.16 (Bwin) for Uruguay vs Estonia looks big to me. Strange fixtures, I guess the South Americans needed someone to warm up against, and most European teams and players were not available. Normally they wouldn't face teams as weak as this.
Yeah, I took that bet as well. Its a gift really. Uruguay should cruise past Estonia as well.

I have small question here. I decided to play a selection of correct scores ,then chose paddy power for the prices.Now I dont have an online account with them,but around lunch time browsed their site,found the prices that I was looking for ,written them down and off I went.(I have a paddy power shop 5 minutes walk from my home.) Arrived at the shop i fill in 4 slips: - 7-0 @30/1 - 8-0 @60/1 -9-0 @125/1 -10-0 @150/1 I give them to a lady and while she scans them says the prices might change/might have changed. BUT how come??10 minutes ago I was browsing the PP site and I've written down those prices on the slips. Anyway ,my question is,If I win of course,will I be paid at one of the odds from the slips or whatever odds(much lower probably) will be come kick off time. Thanks. ps: if u have a look now on pp site,the odds are slashed.
Hi there. Firstly, if the lady said that, then she was wrong. She should have checked your prices. Now what is possible, and has happened me before, is where I look to take a price in a shop and mention that I got it off the website. The staff often say "well the prices in the shops aren't always the same as on the website". But I would always say fine, and ask them to confirm the price I am getting. Is it possible that this was what happened in your case? Anyway, regardless, what should have happened is that the lady checked the prices before accepting the bet, cicrled them as being correct, and processed it. And to be honest, if you left without clarifying what prices you were getting, well you should know better. To your question, well if the prices have not been circled (or ticked) on your slip, then they are not confirmed. I would expect that if you win, you will be paid out at the prices in shop at the time of the bet. But because only the bookie knows that, you may have to trust them. Or if you really want to push it, they can print off a list of prices & times from their system. Not sure all bookies like/have to share this with customers though. GL with your bets anyways, and it's a lesson learned. :ok

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June Albanian squad for the game tonight: Goalkeeprs: Arjan Beqaj (Ermis, Cyprus ) , Samir Ujkani (Novara, Italy) Defenders : Kristi Vangjeli (Aris Salonika, Greece) , Andi Lila (KF Tirana) , Ranato Arapi (Skenderbëu) , Endri Vrapi (Skenderbëu), Ditmar Bicaj (Skenderbëu) & Arsen Sykaj (Vllaznia), Middfielders : Ervin Bulku (Hajduk Split, Croatia) , Gjergji Muzaka (Skenderbëu) , Gilman Lika (KF Tirana) , Jahmir Hyka (KF Tirana), Agonit Sallaj (Xamax, Switzerland) & Igli Allmuca (Dinamo Tirana) , Forwards : Edmond Kapllani (Paderborn 07, Germany) , Emiliano Vila (Dinamo Tirana) , Elis Bakaj (Dinamo Bucuresti, Romania) & Armando Vajushi (Vllaznia) Some of the albanian stars like Salihi, Bogdani, Lala, Cana are not included in the group. Only 3 titulars from the last game against Bosnia and Herzegovina flew to Buenos Aires. Argentian coach also hasn't decided yet who are going to be the 23 players for Copa America so we could see some big motivation from the Argentinians. I expect Argentina to destroy Albania so I'm taking: Argentina -1.5 HT @ 1.85 Argentina -3.5 @ 1.725 both with bet365

Albanian squad for the game tonight: Goalkeeprs: Arjan Beqaj (Ermis, Cyprus ) , Samir Ujkani (Novara, Italy)
That's wrong.. Ujkani is not in Argentina because his club didn't give him permission. Beqaj will be the #1 keeper and although he has CL experience and used to be solid, he's now washed up and not half the keeper he used to be. His replacement on the bench will be Isli Hidi who's just terrible

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June @kiddo112 she did not tick the prices from the slips,she just said the prices change/might have changed or something like that.Then I didnt want to argue(the stake is just a few quid),but I'm just angry because those odds (round lunchtime)were just too good and now are absolutely slashed. anyway,you might be right,they might just pay me the odds at the time of processing the slips. now if only one of them c. scores will be a winner.

Re: International Friendlies > Monday 20 June Scrounging for value at this stage but I took a bit of the 3/10 for Argentina h/t f/t with Paddy P.I know everybody is on the Argentina ship tonight and it might sink but there is a definite edge to be had with Albania sending it's second team. Chile were 3-0 up at half time last night against Estonia's second/third string..........

Thanks for that Alex. Looks like Argentina win this at a canter. However I am cautious as these are friendlies, and so have played a treble to reduce my stake: Chile @1.16 Argentina -1 @1.3 Uruguay @1.2 Treble pays 1.81 with Bwin - 5pts :hope
2 down, one to go. On the back of Estonia's performance against Chile, Uruguay have been hammered into 1.1. Should be straightforward :hope

International Friendlies > 23-29 June There is no International friendly's thread so didn't know where to post this, so I guess I'll just post it here. Today Uruguay play Estonia in Uruguay in preparation for the Copa America and after seeing just how poor the Estonians were against Chile it should be a walk in the park for the Uruguayans and I don't expect them to concede either. They are pretty solid in defense meanwhile Estonia really have nothing to threaten them with. Uruguay vs Estonia = Uruguay only team to score @ 1.57 bet365

International Friendlies > 23-29 June

Thursday 23 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Uruguay v Estonia (23:30 BST) 1.15 10.5 26 100.33 %
Friday 24 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Paraguay v Chile (00:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 4.25 99.72 %
Saturday 25 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Colombia v Senegal (23:00 BST) 2.4 3.75 5.55 86.35 %
Wednesday 29 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Peru v Senegal (02:00 BST) 1.22 2.44 2.44 163.93 %

Re: International Friendlies > 23-29 June

There is no International friendly's thread so didn't know where to post this, so I guess I'll just post it here. Today Uruguay play Estonia in Uruguay in preparation for the Copa America and after seeing just how poor the Estonians were against Chile it should be a walk in the park for the Uruguayans
Yeah. I share ur opinion. But Chile is really strong in the moment. They did not loose 7 games in a row So another good game to bet on is Paraguay playing Chile tonight. Paraguays good offensive player Barrios suppose not to play tonight and a 3.8 odd on Chile is just to good not to play.

Yeah. I share ur opinion. But Chile is really strong in the moment. They did not loose 7 games in a row So another good game to bet on is Paraguay playing Chile tonight. Paraguays good offensive player Barrios suppose not to play tonight and a 3.8 odd on Chile is just to good not to play.
I agree with you and will be taking chile on a handicap. Paraguay really were disappointing vs Bolivia and generally are very defensive team. Chile is very good going forward at the moment and should be able to trouble the Paraguayans, despite the home team being well known for their defense. I expect Chile to get a at least a draw here. I think this is a very safe bet. Paraguay vs Chile = Chile +0.5,1 @ 1.63 bet365

Re: International Friendlies > 23-29 June Jus took chille, on the handicap +1 chille@hills, reason Para are more of a defensive sided team and i dont see them being tht special going forward, and if u remember if my memory serves me right chille gave spain a good game at last yrs world cup, the gk error gave way for spain to win, chille much better now,

Re: International Friendlies > 23-29 June Paraguay v Chile - Over 2.25 @ 2.03 - Ladbrokes - 1pt This is basically just a gut feeling with the way Chile play. Obviously some firepower has been left on the bench but the last six games between the two have seen at least 2 goals with four going over the traditional 2.5 line. Paraguay seem to have the edge in the H2H stats however Chile's attacking approach could make for an interesting game. Small stakes due to it being a friendly.

There is no International friendly's thread so didn't know where to post this, so I guess I'll just post it here. Today Uruguay play Estonia in Uruguay in preparation for the Copa America and after seeing just how poor the Estonians were against Chile it should be a walk in the park for the Uruguayans and I don't expect them to concede either. They are pretty solid in defense meanwhile Estonia really have nothing to threaten them with. Uruguay vs Estonia = Uruguay only team to score @ 1.57 bet365
Uruguay 3-0 Estonia Bet won!!

I agree with you and will be taking chile on a handicap. Paraguay really were disappointing vs Bolivia and generally are very defensive team. Chile is very good going forward at the moment and should be able to trouble the Paraguayans, despite the home team being well known for their defense. I expect Chile to get a at least a draw here. I think this is a very safe bet. Paraguay vs Chile = Chile +0.5,1 @ 1.63 bet365
Bet won:cheers Paraguay 0-0 Chile Both teams played with alternative sides, with stars missing. The game was pretty dull with Chile controlling the pace of the game, but Paraguay had the better chances. Not a lot of chances for either side though. 0-0 is probably a fair result.