International Friendlies > 2011

FCP

Re: International Friendly June, 6 Ive taken france Dnb @ evens on Paddypower.. Reason being the french manager really needs to build a reputation after a mediocre game in Belarus and i really like the Freanch team put out, the defence is very sharp and the midfield is full of youngsters who need to prove themselves and i cant compliment Remy enough so evens seems good value to me

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendly June, 6

Ive taken france Dnb @ evens on Paddypower.. Reason being the french manager really needs to build a reputation after a mediocre game in Belarus and i really like the Freanch team put out, the defence is very sharp and the midfield is full of youngsters who need to prove themselves and i cant compliment Remy enough so evens seems good value to me
im with on this:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Venezuela vs Spain I just can't see it going any other way then a easy win to Spain who just beat USA 0-4. While Venezuela did win their last game against a poor Guatemala team and not too long ago drew 1-1 vs Mexico, I believe they are way out of depth in this match. Spain should win, and by a couple of goals too. Selection: Spain 1.36 paddy power Poland vs France France really should be looking to get a win here. Based on what I have seen, Poland don't look solid at all in defense and France should be able to win and grab a couple goals. Selection: France @ 2.2 paddy power Paraguay vs Bolivia Bolivia has lost 8 out of their last 11 matches. Easily the worst team in South America. Paraguay already just beat them 0-2 on the weekend, looking far superior in every aspect to the Bolivians. I expect a similar result in this game. Selection: Paraguay @1.4 bet365

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Sweet treble for tomorrow: Spain -1, Brazil -1 and Paraguay @ 4.27 Bet365 7/10 Reasoning: Spain and paraguay for the above comment and Brazil will face Romania (Ronaldo's last game - again!) preparing for Copa America. Romania comes to town without a coach and without their best players, already on vacation... Spain -1 @ 2.00 must be a joke...:lol :cheers

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June

Sweet treble for tomorrow: Spain -1, Brazil -1 and Paraguay @ 4.27 Bet365 7/10 Reasoning: Spain and paraguay for the above comment and Brazil will face Romania (Ronaldo's last game - again!) preparing for Copa America. Romania comes to town without a coach and without their best players, already on vacation... Spain -1 @ 2.00 must be a joke...:lol :cheers
wow ... didnt know that this is the last game for Ronaldo. on of my favourite players together with Zidane. p.s. i will try Brazil-2 AH + Spain-1

wow ... didnt know that this is the last game for Ronaldo. on of my favourite players together with Zidane. p.s. i will try Brazil-2 AH + Spain-1
He'll play only 15 minutes, from 30-45 and that's it. His weight now? Around 220 pounds or 110 kilos...:rollin He has already retired...it's only gonna be a farewell from our national team...

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Spain's game: World champions Spain travel to Venezuela for a friendly on Tuesday, with the city of Puerto La Cruz going into lockdown. The impending arrival of the 2010 World Cup winners has caused a flurry in the port city, with some 7,000 police, soldiers, firemen and paramedics ready to be deployed at and around the Estadio Jose Pachencho Romero. The sale of alcohol has been banned around the city on match day, which has been declared on official holiday in the state of Anzoategui. The friendly is Spain’s last commitment on a quick jaunt across the Atlantic, one that began with a 4-0 drubbing of the United States on Saturday. The world champions were simply in another class to their opponents and won convincingly, with Villarreal winger Santi Cazorla netting a sublime brace. Pleasingly, the group also showed no signs of tension following a club campaign that saw bitter rivals Barcelona and Real Madrid face off in four El Clasico matches in 18 days. Now, only Venezuela stands between Spain and a well-earned rest on the international scene, with nothing on the calendar until a friendly against Italy in August. Spain coach Vincente del Bosque is expected to make some changes to his starting XI for the USA match, with maligned Chelsea striker Fernando Torres likely to be handed a start. Torres scored the fourth and final goal at Gillette Stadium on Saturday and could find himself promoted in place of Barca’s David Villa. Sevilla forward Alvaro Negredo – who also scored against the USA – will most likely keep his place in the starting line-up, while Athletic Bilbao defender Andoni Iraola could also find himself in the line-up after being unused in Foxborough. For Venezuela, Malaga striker Jose Rondon will be unavailable after suffering a muscle tear in his left leg as the La Liga season neared its conclusion

Anyone from Romania in the house?? ;)
Gladly! If you will not beat Romania with at least 2 goals difference that means you are not Brazil. Our shameful coach, Razvan Lucescu has resigned after a surprising win over Bosnia 3-0. The replacement will be Emil Sandoi from under 21. Mutu will not play, neither Tamas from Wes Brom, neither Sapunaru from Porto or Rat from Shahktior. Our team will contain only players from our poor championship, just Marica being the only foreigner. Tatarusanu - Rapa, Papp, Gardos, Latovlevici - Torje, Muresan, Bourceanu, Zicu - Marica, Surdu. The goalkeeper is very good, also Papp and Gardos, but are young and unexperienced. Muresan, Bourceanu are deffensive midfielders and I expect a wally deffensive play from Romania, coach Sandoi being a very good central defender when playing. Zicu is very technical, you will see that has something from Copacabana. Romania comes after a flight of 20 hours, so that is killing your nerves ... If Brazil won't win covering their margin will be only their fault. My friend, in 1994 we would have beaten you hard if we could pass Sweden on penalties. It wasn't to be, that was the game of my life time, I will never see Romania so high in the next 20 years for sure as things are going here, in our football. Romania is at the same level with Luxembourg, imagine that if Mutu wasn't on the pitch we would have been defeated by Luxembourg that opened the score. Brazil vs Romania home win -2 AH @ 1.94 with Canbet

Re: International Friendly June, 6 :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer even tho i dont driink cheer guys, so far i made £60 now, im trying to make £600 my target, as tht how much i lost, im choosin my bets wisely v carefully

Re: International Friendly June, 6

:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer even tho i dont driink cheer guys' date=' so far i made £60 now, im trying to make £600 my target, as tht how much i lost, im choosin my bets wisely v carefully[/quote'] good luck , i have almost the same target :D :)

Re: International Friendly June, 6 GOOD LUCK to you. lets hope we both can recoperate our loses, and i hope u can win more to come, now im thinkin my next bet, dont trust brazil and romania game, spain odds are horrible maybe france vs poland

Gladly! If you will not beat Romania with at least 2 goals difference that means you are not Brazil. Our shameful coach, Razvan Lucescu has resigned after a surprising win over Bosnia 3-0. The replacement will be Emil Sandoi from under 21. Mutu will not play, neither Tamas from Wes Brom, neither Sapunaru from Porto or Rat from Shahktior. Our team will contain only players from our poor championship, just Marica being the only foreigner. Tatarusanu - Rapa, Papp, Gardos, Latovlevici - Torje, Muresan, Bourceanu, Zicu - Marica, Surdu. The goalkeeper is very good, also Papp and Gardos, but are young and unexperienced. Muresan, Bourceanu are deffensive midfielders and I expect a wally deffensive play from Romania, coach Sandoi being a very good central defender when playing. Zicu is very technical, you will see that has something from Copacabana. Romania comes after a flight of 20 hours, so that is killing your nerves ... If Brazil won't win covering their margin will be only their fault. My friend, in 1994 we would have beaten you hard if we could pass Sweden on penalties. It wasn't to be, that was the game of my life time, I will never see Romania so high in the next 20 years for sure as things are going here, in our football. Romania is at the same level with Luxembourg, imagine that if Mutu wasn't on the pitch we would have been defeated by Luxembourg that opened the score. Brazil vs Romania home win -2 AH @ 1.94 with Canbet
Football was invented by the devil himself, but I can't see anything different than that! It is not gonna be a party for Ronaldo only... I'll take Brazil -2 straight, forget AH. :nana:nana:nana:nana 4 bananas, 4 goals...

Football was invented by the devil himself, but I can't see anything different than that! It is not gonna be a party for Ronaldo only... I'll take Brazil -2 straight, forget AH. :nana:nana:nana:nana 4 bananas, 4 goals...
Hi alex wht do u mean by -2 etc, is tht by how many goals they win by or is it somethin else

Re: International Friendlies > 7-9 June Looks to be some action available in that Brazil game for sure. I'll offer my thoughts on the Ireland-Italy game. I have taken a look at the Ireland squad for this match and I must say it looks pretty weak. It seems most of the players who won at the weekend will play no part in this match. I can see that a lot of the players play for Championship or low Premier League teams. Detailed analysis would be welcome, but I'll assume that it is certainly a fairly weak side. As for Italy, there will also be changes. Here is the confirmed line-up (4-3-1-2): Viviano, Cassani, Gamberini, Chiellini, Criscito; Marchisio, Nocerino, Pirlo ©; Montolivo; Pazzini, Rossi. A new looking D with only Chiellini remaining from the last match. Cassani is another roaming full-back who is a good all-round player. Gamberini is also pretty solid. Seems odd to play him though as he is old and will never become first-choice. Criscito is also a decent all-round player but still learning. A decent D that should get the job done. Against better opponents there may be cause for concern. Pirlo will serve as the creative ball-player while absolute all-rounders Marchisio and Nocerino will flank him. Neither excel at anything but will cover the grass and are competent in all fields. Montolivo has been chosen as trequartista for this match. Probable MOM last time out with two sublime assists he appears to be growing into the Azzurri. Undoubted quality but has often lacked consistency. He will be feeling great and should be able to influence this match. Rossi and Pazzini are the most logical partnership for Italy. Little and large and both have an eye for goal. I think they'll gel well and on paper have great potential. Italy obviously have the better squad and a great deal of superior quality. I imagine Ireland will be hard working but without their stars I don't know what they will be able to do against Italy. Rossi, Pazzini, Montolivo and to a lesser extent Marchisio, Nocerino, Cassani and Criscito will all be hyped and have something to prove. Italy are feeling good right now and I am not overly concerned by complacency or straight disinterest on their part. I'd welcome in depth information on Ireland before I pull the trigger but Italy at 1.80-ish does appeal - just. I think it will come in so will act quickly unless of course someone changes my mind. Italy -0.5 - 1.825 - 5 points - Bet365

Hi alex wht do u mean by -2 etc' date=' is tht by how many goals they win by or is it somethin else[/quote'] Hey Ash! That´s the handicap. That means that Brazil has to win by at least 3 goals of difference. It is as if the game started Romania 2 x 0 Brazil, and my bet is that Brazil will win, ok?;)

He'll play only 15 minutes, from 30-45 and that's it. His weight now? Around 220 pounds or 110 kilos...:rollin He has already retired...it's only gonna be a farewell from our national team...
i still have a lot of respect to Ronaldo , he had a fantastic career +two career ending injuries but he din't stop and kept fitghting. p.s. after reading all your posts, that many of you will try Brazil - 2AH , I just took Brazil -1 with medium/big stake , odds 1.6