** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

International Friendlies > 2011

FCP

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 25 March Japan v Montenegro, Montenegro v Uzbekistan

I have seen Uzbekistan on a friendly, nothing special, slow and lazy players, defending in numbers, causing endless fouls to delay the game and thus run less. All depend on Montenegro, and I'm not confident that the Balkan team will go heavily here. There is another friendly with Korea (good Korea), and then the most important game to Bulgaria. I don't think the MN players will risk injuries by playing too hard. Probably a boring game in midfield with few occasions. However i have to admit that Beciraj is passing a great form lately in Dinamo Zagreb, so 1 or 2 goals for MN are possible. CS 1-0 @ 6.50 William Hill 1/10:dude:dude CS 2-0 @ 7.50 William Hill 1/10
Some profit finally to make up for the junior side disaster in Malta.

Re: International friendles 25 march Poland and Lithuania made ​​the game with two shots scored two goals in the second goal error of the defense of Poland, Poland has had a great opportunity at the end of time but Obraniak pulled him to the door, I do not believe that the game is so , Poland still has not lost

Re: International friendles 25 march What a disappointment that Poland, second half was not able to react, indeed, it has also threatened to take other goals, this team is too presumptuous to believe to be strong, but instead are weak

Re: International friendles 25 march The Polish press has been very tough with the technical polish Smuda, this defeat was not digested by the Polish media, Smuda are betting the place to be when he's on the bench the team has not done anything good, but often suffered humiliating defeats, I would not be in place by Wednesday Smuda if I lose again in Greece

International Friendles - Tuesday 29 March

Tuesday 29 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Guatemala v Bolivia (02:00 BST) 3.02 3.37 2.66 100.38 %
maximize.gif China v Honduras (12:35 BST) 2.58 3.2 3.2 101.26 %
maximize.gif Belarus v Canada (16:00 BST) 1.95 3.5 4.7 101.13 %
maximize.gif Gabon v Cameroon (16:30 BST) 1.02 1.02 1.1 286.99 %
maximize.gif Qatar v Russia (16:30 BST) 5.34 3.65 1.85 100.18 %
maximize.gif Peru v Ecuador (17:00 BST) 3.5 3.4 2.37 100.09 %
maximize.gif Cyprus v Bulgaria (18:30 BST) 3.15 3.3 2.46 102.70 %
maximize.gif Slovakia v Denmark (19:15 BST) 2.44 3.35 3.25 101.60 %
maximize.gif Colombia v Chile (19:30 BST) 3.25 3.3 2.52 100.75 %
maximize.gif Greece v Poland (19:30 BST) 2.2 3.32 3.92 101.09 %
maximize.gif Germany v Australia (19:45 BST) 1.4 5.23 10.8 99.78 %
maximize.gif Republic of Ireland v Uruguay (19:45 BST) 3.2 3.35 2.62 99.20 %
maximize.gif Ukraine v Italy (19:45 BST) 2.62 3.25 3.15 100.61 %
maximize.gif England v Ghana (20:00 BST) 1.76 3.85 5.69 100.37 %
maximize.gif France v Croatia (20:00 BST) 1.95 3.55 4.82 100.20 %
maximize.gif Cuba v Panama (20:30 BST) 2.51 3.3 3.3 100.45 %
maximize.gif Portugal v Finland (20:45 BST) 1.41 4.91 11.2 100.19 %
Wednesday 30 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif USA v Paraguay (01:00 BST) 2.26 3.4 3.75 100.33 %
maximize.gif Costa Rica v Argentina (03:00 BST) 7.6 4.4 1.57 99.52 %
maximize.gif Mexico v Venezuela (04:00 BST) 1.56 4.2 7.2 101.80 %
GRECIA - POLAND Grecia -0,25 1,97 sbobet UKRAINA - ITALY Ukraina dnb 2,11 sbobet I'm going against Poland that saw it yesterday was unwatchable, I think -0.25 is also well-played game in Greece because it is not easy for anyone, I also got a 2.11 dnb Ukraine against Italy, at a press conference today Prandelli said that will play a team leaving to stand trial who has played in Slovenia

Re: International friendles 29 march Greece are not any better. I havn't watched Poland lately and have no clue about their game but i saw the second half of the Malta - Greece game. Greeks had a terrible performance with no clear idea how to score using monotonous long crosses aiming for Samaras. The goal came in the 94' after misunderstanding in Malta's defense and a lucky header.

Re: International friendles 29 march I agree, but to win in Malta recently it has been difficult for everyone, I saw the match in Poland last night, he lost a remodeled and Lithuania who played not to get hurt, Poland is really a very weak team

Re: International friendles 29 march

Tuesday 29 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Guatemala v Bolivia (02:00 GMT) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %
maximize.gif China v Honduras (11:35 GMT) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 %
maximize.gif Qatar v Russia (13:30 GMT) 4.7 3.65 1.74 106.15 %
maximize.gif Belarus v Canada (16:00 GMT) 1.73 3.57 4.34 108.86 %
maximize.gif Colombia v Chile (17:00 GMT) 3 3.25 2.5 104.10 %
maximize.gif Peru v Ecuador (17:00 GMT) 3.2 3.4 2.25 105.11 %
maximize.gif Slovakia v Denmark (18:15 GMT) 2.37 3.35 3.05 104.74 %
maximize.gif Cyprus v Bulgaria (18:30 GMT) 2.88 3.25 2.3 108.97 %
maximize.gif Greece v Poland (19:30 GMT) 2.18 3.35 3.56 103.81 %
maximize.gif Germany v Australia (19:45 GMT) 1.39 4.6 9 104.44 %
maximize.gif Republic of Ireland v Uruguay (19:45 GMT) 2.75 3.35 2.62 104.31 %
maximize.gif Ukraine v Italy (19:45 GMT) 2.9 3.1 2.38 108.76 %
maximize.gif England v Ghana (20:00 GMT) 1.6 4 5.89 104.48 %
maximize.gif France v Croatia (20:00 GMT) 2 3.4 3.75 106.08 %
maximize.gif Portugal v Finland (20:45 GMT) 1.42 4.6 8.8 103.53 %

Re: International friendles 29 march Not a big lover of international friendlies because more often than not it is for testing out new players and formations, however I am looking at a double of Portugal and Germany on -1 asian handicaps. Germany play Australia who are a decent outfit but I would expect the German second string to win this game comfortably as they have players like Marin and Gotze who are desperately trying to break into the first 11 and as always the Germans are pretty efficient. Portugal play Finland and although I doubt Ronaldo will play, Finland are a very very ordinary side who will be passed to death by the Portugese. As not a qualifier medim odds for me. Germany -1ah/Portugal -1ah double pays 1.60 with bet 365. GL to those who follow :hope

GRECIA - POLAND Grecia -0,25 1,97 sbobet UKRAINA - ITALY Ukraina dnb 2,11 sbobet I'm going against Poland that saw it yesterday was unwatchable, I think -0.25 is also well-played game in Greece because it is not easy for anyone, I also got a 2.11 dnb Ukraine against Italy, at a press conference today Prandelli said that will play a team leaving to stand trial who has played in Slovenia
The market has proved me right, draw no bet a lot of Ukraine decreased from 2.11 to 1.83, as I wrote yesterday Prandelli will play who has not played against Slovenia

The market has proved me right' date=' draw no bet a lot of Ukraine decreased from 2.11 to 1.83, as I wrote yesterday Prandelli will play who has not played against Slovenia[/quote'] The unders would seem a good call on Greece v Poland, although the odds reflect this at about 1.6 or under..I wouldn't really want to rely on Greece to beat anyone to be honest, they are incredibly negative and dont possess the players to particuarly break sides down and rarely beat sides by more than the odd goal. I see they have won their last 5 though, all by the odd goal though and last two against Canada and Malta 1-0.

Re: International friendles 29 march For me the goal in this game there will be, Poland is a Smuda team that played the games openly with all the opponents I've never seen him play closed, did little marks that Greece, being a friendly but some goals could be

Re: International friendles 29 march Ukraine v Italy draw @3.10 under 2.5 @1.50 Ukraine will be without Chygrynsky,Konoplayna and Milevsky.Aliev didn't play alot lately.Match will take place in Kiev where we don't win alot.We have bad record against italy and i don't think players will be up for it.Just another friendly.We drew last 4 frendlies and lost 1.Don't see us winning this one even with Italy playing reserves.

Re: International friendles 29 march In Poland now is a scandal, six Polish national team players were spotted Wednesday night in a luxury hotel in Poznan in the company of four girls and have an orgy all night, then two days after they lost 2-0 in Lithuania

Re: International friendles 29 march Rep. Ireland - Uruguay Uruguay = 0 (1.80) bet365 John Trappattoni announced that for the friendly match against Uruguay will crowd out the following team players Robbie Keane, Richard Dunne, Kevin Kilbane, Damien Duff and Kevin Doyle injured. While in Uruguay will also include Cavani. I think a victory for the visiting team saw many absences in the home team. :hope:hope:hope

Re: International friendles 29 march England - Ghana 2 I will try with small surprise here. The reason is determined by the fact that England national team will be very weakened for this encounter. Some key-players like Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was already sidelined for Saturday match against Wales, while few more were additionally released after that. England coach Fabio Capello has released three key players: central defender John Terry, midfielder Frank Lampard and striker Wayne Rooney. Two more, Ashley Cole and Michael Dawson won't play too. In situation like this Fabio Capello has named Gareth Barry as captain for this game. Capello said he will make "about seven changes" for the game against World Cup quarter-finalists Ghana and explain the reasons for allowing mentioned players to return to their clubs: "Some of the players have played a lot. I think four games in just 10 days is too much." And I must mentioned that England last two matches at Wembley were poor. England lost 1:2 to France in friendly (17.11.2010), while failed to win against Montenegro (played just 0:0 at 09.02.2011) in qualifications for EURO 2012. So, I think Ghana is able to make a small surprise in London. At the weekend Ghana won 3:0 against Congo as visitor (goals were scored by Prince Tagoe, Dominic Adiyiah and Sulley Muntari). And Ghana was also superior in the last friendly game as they won 4:0 against Togo (on 08.02.2011). I am sure the players confidence is very high at the moment and it is not impossible Ghana to win here.

Re: International friendles 29 march France Croatia. France all over. Home ground, class above opponents. Light training this weekend, whilst Croatia travelled to and from heavy away game in Georgia. Croatia suffered defeat, criticism of coach Bilic is at it's peaks. Nothing from this game won't change it, so what to play for? Players are just tired and waiting for return to their clubs. On the other side, France should see this as some real test of their team strenght. This odds don't reflect the ground, qualities, motives... Like books excluded this out of time and space...

In Poland now is a scandal' date=' six Polish national team players were spotted Wednesday night in a luxury hotel in Poznan in the company of four girls and have an orgy all night, then two days after they lost 2-0 in Lithuania[/quote'] :rollin well , everbody wants to have some fun

Re: International Friendles - Tuesday 29 March France-Croatia Under 2 AH @2.1 (b365) Again, I don't believe in France attacking power (whatever you call it), and Croatia are no pushovers. I think the 0-0 looks likely, but any side could score one eg. on some FK or corner, so I like this Asian goal line which covers all cases, in addition to 2-0/0-2. See the thread of previous France game (last Friday) for more reasoning ;) Relatively small stakes ("relatively" is the word of the day for me lol).

Re: International Friendles - Tuesday 29 March Germany v Australia - Germany HT/Germany FT @ Evens - Paddy Power 10pts Joachim Low is likely to shuffle his pack from the 4-0 thrashing of Kazakhstan. Philipp Lahm and Real Madrid midfielders Mesut Özil and Sami Khedira have been given the night off and been excluded from the squad altogether which gives many of the next generation a taster. The Dortmund quartet of Mario Götze, Mats Hummels, Marcel Schmelzer and Sven Bender are all set for a start after an impressive season in the Bundesliga. Dortmund’s style of quick turnovers and frightening counterattacks will be on show again against an ageing Australia side that will be chasing shadows for the majority of the night. Australia are expected to name the same side that lost to Japan in the Asian Cup final in January, minus Tim Cahill. The Australia coach Osieck has already stated he is expecting a tough game and I think the Germans will prove way too strong for the Aussies. They beat Australia 4-0 in the 2010 World Cup, I wouldn’t be too surprised if we saw a similar scoreline.

Re: International Friendles - Tuesday 29 March One note on Greece v Poland. Currently Greece holds a spot on the top European group of the FIFA rankings (that gives an easier draw in July for next World Cup Qualifiers). With Italy, Norway and Russia looming behind them in the rankings they could use the victory to secure that spot. So perhaps they will treat this friendly a bit more seriously.