** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

International Friendlies > 2011

FCP

Re: International Friendlies 8-10 February Breaking News Friends Korea local press anounced Nam Tae-he(Valenciennes) will debut this match. and Hong chul(Seongnam) will play as replacement of Lee young-pyo(he had retired) and Koo Ja-chul(Wolfsburg) will play as replacement of Park Ji-sung(he also had retired)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies 8-10 February Scotland - Northern Ireland Selection Northern Ireland (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 09/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 3.91 Carling Nations Cup Northern Ireland is without very important players such as Evans,Lafferty and Waren Feeney all withdrawed from the squad.In addition Northern Ireland is also struggling with other players so this will be a big problem in set up.So i think that better prepared Scotland is going to exploit these weaknesse and the domination in the midfield will be held trought Morrison,Adam,Commons and Naismith. Scotland!

Re: International Friendlies 8-10 February Liechtenstein @ 1.57 :) To be honest this was a bit lucky considering it was only 1-0 and San Marino had ten men since the fourth minute. Think unders would have been a better call here. Moldova vs Andorra under 2.5 @ 2.2 :@ 1-1 and then a 94th minute penalty sinks the Andorrans. Really gutted about this as I would have won a nice profit, instead it's a loss. Could have laid off on Betfair @ 1.1 after 91 minutes but they don't normally play much injury time in these sort of friendlies so didn't bother!

Re: International Friendlies 8-10 February

Serbia will be without important players Stankovic (Inter)' date=' Vidic (Man Utd), Zigic (Birmingham) and Ninkovic (Dinamo K.) in the match against Israel.[/quote'] Serbia Jorgačević Ivanovic, Subotic, Bisevac, Kolarov Injac, Milijas, Krasic, Ljajic, Tosic Mrdja. Ninkov, Obradovic, Petrovic, Kuzmanovic, Sulejmani and Pantelic probably will get a chance during the second half. Game will be played at the stadium where are played a young team, so pitch won't be in the best condition. About team of Israel don't know much, except that to them don't play Yossi Benayoun (best player). under 2,5

Re: International Friendlies 8-10 February Israel - Serbia Selection 0 Israel (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 09/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.02 The fort of Israel. Ramat Gan Stadium is a real nightmare for any team that comes here and it is very difficult for opponents to play in this kind of atmosphere.Serbia can certainly expect the pressure the home side from the first minute.It seeam that recently Serbia lost balance in the game and now it wont be easy to face one hight performance Israel especially here at Ramat.Also Nemanja Vidic will miss the game.

Ramat Gan Stadium is a real nightmare for any team that comes here and it is very difficult for opponents to play in this kind of atmosphere.Serbia can certainly expect the pressure the home side from the first minute.It seeam that recently Serbia lost balance in the game and now it wont be easy to face one hight performance Israel especially here at Ramat.Also Nemanja Vidic will miss the game.
Game will be played at the Bloomfield Stadium (about 15.000).

Re: Internatioanal Friendlies 8-10 February

Hi guys, This is my first post and l'd like to post info about Macedonia-Camerun game.The match will be played on Arena FIlip 2 in Skopje (where Macedonia playes all matches) The pitch is very good today becouse the weather in Skopje is sunny and warm ( i mention this because if the weather is cold the pitch is very hard & tough for playing
Men are you sure that was sunny day in Skopje?...pitch is in awful condition...I wonder how looks when is rainy all day long...:eyes

Re: International Friendlies 8-10 February Mexico - Bosnia and Herzegovina Selection Mexico Strength 10/10 Date 09/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.60 Log trip for BiH to Atlanta (USA).Also they came here to face Mexico without many regular players so i can exept unblanaced or maybe less performance from the squad.Mexico is in full setup and with those great attackers i see them overtaking the BiH.

Men are you sure that was sunny day in Skopje?...pitch is in awful condition...I wonder how looks when is rainy all day long...:eyes
the weather was perfect and sunny last 4-5 days. But idiots did nothing to make good conditions at the pitch.

Re: International Friendlies 8-10 February I have been told by sources that there was huge and irregular betting patterns on the baltic states playing today- Latvia and Estonia; though not what the betting patterns were. So I looked at their results: Latvia 2 - 1 Bolivia Verpakovskis PEN Martins PEN Cauna PEN Estonia 2-2 Bulgaria Vassiljev PEN x2 Popov PEN X2 7 pens in 2 games :unsure:eyes

Hint of a fix in the Malta/Switzerland game. Switzerland didn't miss just one penalty' date=' but two and not by a little bit but absolutely botched them. Frei and Yakin usually put them away in their sleep.[/quote'] wish i knew about the fixing lol:cheers

I fancy Kenny Miller anytime scorer at 7/4 at bet365. Jonny Evans has withdrawn and I see Commons and Adam supplying him with the ammunition. The added incentive will be that he is also captain tonight so should be up for this one
Just 19 minutes in and the boy does good - easy money - hope you were on it ;)

Malta 0-0 Switzerland:@:@ 1st half over 1 goal @ 1.85 Bet365 low stake
I don't know about fixing, however is true that two penalties on '2 and '56 were missed. Also a Swiss goal was cancelled in '20. There were about a ton of chances from both sides in first half, and yet nothing went in.

I have been told by sources that there was huge and irregular betting patterns on the baltic states playing today- Latvia and Estonia; though not what the betting patterns were. So I looked at their results: Latvia 2 - 1 Bolivia Verpakovskis PEN Martins PEN Cauna PEN Estonia 2-2 Bulgaria Vassiljev PEN x2 Popov PEN X2 7 pens in 2 games :unsure:eyes
Theres always a fix when people lose money isn't there!? Cracks me up..:lol

Serbia Jorgačević Ivanovic, Subotic, Bisevac, Kolarov Injac, Milijas, Krasic, Ljajic, Tosic Mrdja. Ninkov, Obradovic, Petrovic, Kuzmanovic, Sulejmani and Pantelic probably will get a chance during the second half. Game will be played at the stadium where are played a young team, so pitch won't be in the best condition. About team of Israel don't know much, except that to them don't play Yossi Benayoun (best player). under 2,5 -------------------------------- Here, everything has already been said, the odds are in drop because grab... Mexico, and probably over 2,5 -------------------------------- Another match on the Balkan... Croatia v Czech Republic Runje, Srna, Corluka, Simunic, Pranjic, Vukojevic, Rakitic, Iličević, Eduardo, Kranjcar, Kalinic. Cech, Pospech, R. Hubnik, Sivok, M. Kadlec, Rosicky, Hubschman, Polak, Plasil, Necid, Steiner. While Modric won't play, I believe the Croatians win this match. Game is play in Pula where this match opens a new stadium and they want to commemorate win. Croatia
Israel 0-2 Serbia @1.65 ------------------ Mexico 2-0 Bosnia @1.80 ------------------ Croatia 4-2 Czech @2.15 Mexico over isn't hit, but quite solid performance considering that the games were friendlies. That's why stake was low, but profit is profit... :dude

Romania-0' date=50AH(vs. Cyprus) 2,00 with bet365 Today Lucescu jr will completely change the team compared with yesterdays match against Ukrain.The first eleven will be GK Tatarusanu DEF Rapa,Tamas,Grigore,Salageanu MID Torje ,Ropotan ,Florescu,Zicu FOR Stancu , Marica I see much quality in this team especially in attack and given the fact that today's opponent is not the same level as Ukrain.I really think Romania can win today good luck:hope
:@:@:@ terrible mistake by Grigore in the 85th minute.But this is part of the game.