** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Just don't see a point of this new stadium for Gala :unsure They have lost 3 games in a row at home.they don't play in CL.i would better spend this money on new coach and new players.
Its a long term project which finalized just and only this year...

Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Pinnacle 6/10 Galatasaray HT @1.88 BWIN 6/10 Galatasaray (-1) (EH) @2.20 BWIN 5/10 Galatasaray to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @2.40 Gamebookers 3/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable Saturday smile.gif
20 Units on 1 game :@ by Arda and friends

20 Units on 1 game :@ by Arda and friends
I know... You have every right to be angry with me... I based my bets on a particular game plan and when everything turned the other way all went wrong... I will make it up though...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 For the Sunday ; Sivasspor v Konyaspor Sivas is fighting hard for the relagation and when you check the table you will see that this is a kind of a live-die game for them... Konya is solid in away games but this time I expect them to struggle against a team which plays a similar football... One way or another Sivas should be able to break Konya... Next week, Sivas will be playing againts Fenerabhce away from home so it looks like this home game is the last game that they can take 3 points before the mid-season break... I expect a low scoring game but I dont like the odds though and I believe Sivas will make it by 1 goal difference... Price is good and my main bet is Sivas which I will personaly take medium but I also have some other small stakes suggestions ; Sivasspor @2.00 Gamebookers 5/10 Sivasspor (-1)(N) @3.45 Gamebookers 3/10 Sivasspor to win and under 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @3.20 Gamebookers 2/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I.B.B. v Trabzonspor I expect I.B.B to stop Trabzon on Sunday... The game will be played in Olympic Stadium which is the worst for the visitors considering the geographic conditons as well as the recent weather conditions... Teams hate to play here and despite the possible big support to Trabzonspor, I really think the team will suffer and I.B.B searching a bounce back will be ready to make things harder... Egemen and Serkan, 2 important names of Trabzonspor's defense are doubtful. I really dont expect the home team to lose so ; Draw @3.25 Gamebookers 4/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ankaragucu v Fenerbahce Ankaragucu won the cup game in this stadium and Fenerbahce was not giving good signals last week. Still, the quality and the form of Alex is a big plus. There is really notr much to say about this game... Fener may suffer but one way or another they will overcome Ankaragucu... Fenerbahce @1.80 Pinnacle 8/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gaziantep v Kayseri Kayseri's trainer Sota was really angry after the draw against Eskisehir... Both with ref and the players... I dont see Kayser losing this round... Thye learnt their lessons against Galatasaray, Bursa and Eskisehir... On the other hand Gaziantep is solid at home and will surely want to bounce back after the loss against Manisa last round... I expect both to score buut I dont see any side losing this game, so ; Both Teams To Score @1.70 BWIN 6/10 Draw @3.21 Pinnacle 4/10 I wish you all a nice Sunday and a solid profit smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sivasspor - Konyaspor Sivas and Konya are bad teams as you can see in the table. Sivas has a new manager Riza Calimbay who is a great manager imo. He started to recover the team but he hasn't created this team so he is struggling. Sivas has good crowd and plays better at home. On the other hand, i rate Konya better team here. They lost once in last 5 games. They drew Besiktas and beat Manisaspor in away games. They are playing better and banging goals they scored 6 times in their last 3 games. Head to head is not important for this game because teams have changed completely. Personally i will not bet this match but if i had to bet i would pick a draw. No bet for me. IBB - Trabzonspor Well it is very cold in Istanbul and very windy. Wind is blowing something like 80 km/h. And in the Ataturk Stadium it will be faster and colder. Trabzon have a special thing in this stadium it's something like magic but they always play fantastic football in this ground. IBB has no fans and about 50.000 Trabzon fans expected for this clash. IBB, a very solid team works like a clock. They usually play better in big games. They lost their last 2 games but they played okay. I'm sure will play good because last two years Trabzon humıliated them winning 0-4 and 1-6. Other then these games other 2 fixtures both ended 0-0 which tells us the real IBB. Trabzon, the leaders, play the best football in Turkey but last match i didn't like their attitude. They played careless still they won because their opponent was very poor and can't score. IBB can create chances which could punish Trabzonspor but Trabzon conceded only 2 goals in 7 away games. IBB also conceded 5 goals in their 7 home games. I can not pick a side to be honest. I am confident that IBB could hold Trabzon and even hit them and I won't surprise if Trabzon hit and past IBB. I have a feeling that this game could go under. Most importantly the storm which is at Istanbul is backing me. Four of last 6 games between these teams ended under. Head to head and statics is with me so i will punt this juicy odds :). Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 Local. 2/10 Gaziantepspor - Kayserispor Antep started perfect versus Trabzon but failed to complete the job. They were down to 10 men like 35th minute and got down with a penalty. After that game they were again good but again they were down to 10 men and lost the match eventually they got down to 9 men. So they've got some suspended players two of them first eleven players. On the other hand, Kayseri's injured list is big. They have no strikers but they could score either way. Antep's manager is Kayseri's ex-manager so he knows Kayseri very well. Antep have missings, Kayseri started to play bad. It looks like 50 50 game. But Antep play better at home for years they are hard to beat. With the knowledge of their manager i think Gaziantep is one step ahead. But there is always a draw risk. Gaziantep DNB @ 1.99 Betsson 1/10 Ankaragucu - Fenerbahce Alex is scoring Fenerbahce is winning. I will stick this plan :) Ankaragucu beat us 4-2 in the cup game but it was long time ago and versus Fenerbahce Reserves. Besiktas and Galatasaray have lost. Trabzon and Kayseri are playing tuff games. It's time for Fenerbahce to go closer to the top. Every game we play better and better. Fenerbahce usually score first. Then find hard to protect they lead in the away games. Last away match we hold the game good against IBB (stronger then Ankaragucu) and that was a good signal. In this match i expect the same. Ankaragucu's best player and their captain Marek Sapara is suspended. Also Ankara manager Umit Ozat, who is an ex-Fenerbahce player and was captain, always try to play positive football and not to defend against Fenerbahce he wants to beat us with good football he doesn't want to hold the game like a loser against Fenerbahce. That is Ankaragucu's weak point i think. This game could go under or over i'm not sure of it but i'm sure that Fenerbahce will score. I expect us to score in the first half as usual. If we got 0-2 lead, we would try to hold the game and eventually concede one and match will finish 1-2 or 1-3. If we go 0-1 into 60th minute again we will try to hold the game. If we could hold it it would finish 0-1. But if we concede one it could finish 1-1 or 2-1 because we will attack like crazy and probably concede another one. This is our game plan in away matches. But i believe we will win like 1-3. First 3 from us and a late one from Ankaragucu :) Alex likes the city of Ankara. He scores Ankara teams Ankaragucu and Genclerbirligi like crazy :) Also he scored last 5 games. Fenerbahce AW @ 1.8 Bet365 5/10 Fenerbahce half time AW @ 2.37 Bet365 4/10 Ankaragucu to score last @ 2.75 Bet365 1/10 Alex to score @ 2.35 Betsson 1/10 Good luck.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Gaziantepspor -Kayserispor= both teams to score(2.00) bet365 Gaziantepspor 20 points 9 th place Kayserispor 4 th place 29 points Preview: Gaziantepspor: injured Danny Nounkeu (defender), Jorginho (midfielder); Pending: Ismael Sosa (striker), Murat Ceylan (midfielder), Cristian Zurita (midfielder). Kayserispor: injured: Franco Arcangelo (striker), James Troisi (midfielder), Marcelo Zalayeta (striker), Jonathan Santana (midfielder). Gaziantepspor has a score in the house w2-l2 d3-7 goals scored 9 goals conceded while Kayserispor has a score out of home-w4 d1-l2 goals scored 9 goals conceded 6. This encounter is characterized by a visiting team in greater evidence than the home team. But in the end I think both teams can make goals. :hope:hope:hope

IBB - Trabzonspor Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 Local. 2/10 :$ Gaziantepspor - Kayserispor Gaziantep DNB @ 1.99 Betsson 1/10 :clap Ankaragucu - Fenerbahce Fenerbahce AW @ 1.8 Bet365 5/10 :cry Fenerbahce half time AW @ 2.37 Bet365 4/10 :( Ankaragucu to score last @ 2.75 Bet365 1/10 :\ Alex to score @ 2.35 Betsson 1/10 :( Good luck.
Awful performance sorry :(

Gaziantepspor -Kayserispor= both teams to score(2.00) bet365 Gaziantepspor 20 points 9 th place Kayserispor 4 th place 29 points Preview: Gaziantepspor: injured Danny Nounkeu (defender), Jorginho (midfielder); Pending: Ismael Sosa (striker), Murat Ceylan (midfielder), Cristian Zurita (midfielder). Kayserispor: injured: Franco Arcangelo (striker), James Troisi (midfielder), Marcelo Zalayeta (striker), Jonathan Santana (midfielder). Gaziantepspor has a score in the house w2-l2 d3-7 goals scored 9 goals conceded while Kayserispor has a score out of home-w4 d1-l2 goals scored 9 goals conceded 6. This encounter is characterized by a visiting team in greater evidence than the home team. But in the end I think both teams can make goals. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :cry

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bursaspor - Kasımpaşa I live ın Bursa. And ı know Bursaspor. Bursaspor is good team Turkey but Europe is not. Ali Tandoğan will be back team. Tandoğan is very good rightback. Bursa is very very cold. But not rain or snow. I think this match will be boring. 2.5 goals under is good bet. 2.5 goals under @ 2.05 5/10 Betsson

Friday 17 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v KDC Karabükspor (18:00 GMT) 1.35 5.79 11 100.44 %
Saturday 18 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Bucaspor (12:00 GMT) 1.46 4.5 9.2 101.58 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Bursaspor Kulübü (14:00 GMT) 3.75 3.35 2.21 101.77 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v MKE Ankaragücü (15:00 GMT) 1.9 3.75 4.8 99.88 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Sivasspor (17:00 GMT) 1.38 5.25 10 101.51 %
Sunday 19 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (12:00 GMT) 2.64 3.25 3 101.98 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Galatasaray SK (14:00 GMT) 4 3.46 2.07 102.21 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Eskisehirspor (15:00 GMT) 2.68 3.25 2.92 102.33 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Gaziantepspor (17:00 GMT) 1.67 3.88 6.8 100.32 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Last round before the mid season break and I wish you all a very profitable one smile.gif Trabzonspor v Karabukspor Sure Trabzon is on fire but despite winnings, they are not giving the perfect signs recent weeks... Burak is in top form while Selcuk is like a never stopping machine in midfield... I really like how he never loses his form in last 2 seasons... There are missings in Tranbzon.... Serkan, the very important right back both in defense and attack is missing as well as Colman who is a very important midfield player as well... Another big blow is Jaja.... He left to Brazil because of some personal family matters without permisson and no need to point how important he is for Trabzon... Alanzinho can resplace him though at least against Karabuk... But, the catch point of this game is Karabuk's mental situation and Emenike... Actually, in my mind Karabuk finished the stress and the first half already last weekend by beating Antalya... They did their job pretty good for a newcomer in the first half of the seaoson and they have no stress now... They will play for joy in a way and I strongly belive this pressure free attitude with their already existing open football with Emenike beimng in top form in attack line will bring us a nice football with some nice positons... Karabuk is already an overish team and I expect them to give Trabzon a very hard time... Trabzon will surely try to win the last game at home before the mid break so I expect an open football where both teams will score which will end possibly by a 1 goal difference win by the home team... 3-2 maybe smile.gif I must point that the price offered for both teams to score bet is better than I expected... Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 NordicBet 5/10 Both Teams To Score @2.00 BWIN 4/10 Over 2.5 Goals to be scored in the 1st Half @6.75 BWIN 1/10 Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I wish you all a nice Saturday smile.gif Fenerbahce v Sivas game is NOBET for me since neither bet on this game has a value for me and I just donlt like the momentum in Fener... They will probbaly win but I dont need this game in my portofolio for this wekkend... Antalya v Bursa is also nobet despite the legal siatuation in Ankaragucu.... Normally my bet would be HW even without this situation but, under these condition you never know what will happen in last minute and betteer to stay away.... I will be very brief and will write my picks in shorter but more clear way ; smile.gif Kayserispor v Bucaspor - Buca cant score even against less defensive teams - Kayseri is not only defensive but also very strong in defence... - After recent bad results all Kayseri wants to close the first half with a win... - Buca will try to defend and most probbaly Kayseri will nick it twice... Under 2.5 Goals @1.82 188BET 6/10 Kayserispor (-1.25) AH @2.11 188BET 3/10 CS 2-0 @6.5 188BET 1/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Bursa - Bursa has a stress now after Trabzon's win... - Contrary to Bursa, Gencler has no pressure on... - Some players of Bursa may leave in the transfer window soon... - Bursa didnt give good signals recently despite winning lately... - Price is too big for over 2.5 goals... - I expect both to score... Both Teams To Score @1.72 BWIN 4/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.18 10BET 3/10 Bursa (-1) (X) EH @3.63 10BET 2/10 CS 1-2 @8.5 188BET 1/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ One last addition: For the Fener v Sivas game ; Fenerbahce to score in both halves @2.00 BWIN is worth considering... Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Antalyaspor Ankaragucu-= 1 (1.77) Totosì Antalyaspor position 9° points 22 Ankaragucu position 11° points 20 Preview: Antalyaspor: in doubt: Uğur İnceman (midfielder). Ankaragucu: injured: Robert Vittek (ataccante), Umut Sözen (midfielder), Olgun Bayram (goalkeeper), Özden Ongun (goalkeeper); absent: Hurriyet Göcer (midfielder). The Antalyaspor has a score in the home of w4-d3-l1 10 goals conceded six goals scored while Ankaragucu has a score out of the house w2-d2-l3 goals scored 8 goals conceded 12. The Antalyaspor has missed the last game away with a score of 0-2 against Karabukspor while Ankaragucu won the last home match with the score 2-1 against Fenerbahce. Better reflecting the home team, the visiting team appears to be less effective. Given the absence nell'Ankaragucu more problems the victory for the home team. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I'm living Turkey.. TURKEY, SUPER LIG 17:00 Antalyaspor - Ankaragucu Tip : 1 Odds : 1.80 Stake : 10/10 Ankaragücü is in big crisis. High Court announced that the last election was illegal and it must be another election. After this announcment president A.Gokcek(son of Major of Ankara City) told the press we will quit and dont care about Ankaragücü's future... The players and staff couldnt get money near 10 months and all will be transfer listed for free.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Have a nice Sunday smile.gif Manisaspor v I.B.B. First of all, I need to point that what we call as a "suprise" is Manisa to win here... Away team showed us how solid they are not only this season also last season and after the recent lost point, Im pretty sure they will eager to get the 3 today... On the other hand Manisa is not a walkover and they can hurt any team Any Given Sunday. They actually perform better in away games...(beating Trabzonspor and Galatasaray ) I.B.B. already got used to playing with injuries for a long time but today Manisaspor will be without 2 very important players... Murat Erdogan the playmaker of the team and left winger/scorer Simpson. These 2 are a big blow for the home team.... Well, I really rule out the home win here and I expect I.B.B to over come Manisa and finish the 4 weeks of winless... The price offered here is much better that I expected so I gladly suggest ; I.B.B. (0) @2.11 Pinnacle 7/10 I.B.B @3.02 Pinnacle 3/10 Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Kasimpasaspor v Eskisehirspor Despite most probably being the worst team in the league with Buca, I have a sympaty for this team... Even though they need point urgently and every game they prefer just to play football isntead of making a defence all day long to get a point... They were really unlucky not to get a point from Bursa and sooner or later this team will go in to winning/getting points streak, in the second half of the season... On the other hand no need to point how solid and in form Eskisehir is lately... Im pretty sure they are relaxed now both because beating Besiktas last week and playing against Kasimpasa this week.. Maybe some of the players already started a mid-season holiday in their minds... Batuhan is a big candiate for that since I doubt he stayed in the hotel last night smile.gif Joke aside, I strogly believe that we wont see the same Eskisehir we saw against Besiktas last week.. They will much more relaxed... Umit Karan the ex Galatasaray striker shoudl be back for the away team and Im sure he will do all to score some goals to make a good back after a long time... Well, I wont be suprised to see a Kasimpasa win or at least a draw here but what I feel safe is over 2.5 goals here and I strongly believe that bookies got this wrong... The price offerd is much more better than I expected and I'll go witj full stake shere despite this is not my regular choice as you might have followed, so ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.25 BET365 10/10 Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Konyaspor v Galatasaray Galatasaray in deep crisis but everybody is wishing the first half od the season to finish since there will be at least 4 new transfers soon and both Arda and Baros is expected to be back with the opening of the new stadium which will be a big plus for the home games since this stadium is choosen one of the best in Europe and designed to annoy the away teams strongly... Today the team will be without both Arda and Baros as well as the maybe only crative player Pino... He is banned and out as well... Young players such as Musa Cagiran , Anil Dilaver nd Cem Sultan are in the squad... It has been pointed that the 2 strikers of youth team Anil and Cem are very talented and Anil is expected to start in first 11... Well, Konya is solid at home and they defence well... I believe they are united as a team now and needs points urgently... They will do all to get out this game... I wont be suprised to see tham winning but I also believe Galatasaray performs better in away games and considering the loss at home last week, we may expect a reaction... To conclude I just dont feel to get in to with under/over bet here despite it looks "too obvious" to be underish game and since this is a game to bet with low stakes and I will go with ; Konya (0) @2.75 BET365 3/10 Draw @3.30 188BET 2/10 Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Turkish Cup Game ; Gaziantespor v Galatasaray I was waiting for this game since Sunday... I played this game several times in my head like most of us do and each time I came to only one conclusion which is also my pick but let me first explain... There are some important point that should be taken from Galatasaray's win in Konya.... I admit Konya is one of the weakest teams in the league but this time Galatasaray didnt only win but also played good and most importantly they played and performed as a TEAM... After t back Sabri's injury, trainer Hagi created a new defence line and he used Neill as right back while Gokhan and Servet played as 2 central defenders... This duo was and even still is the defenders of national team and they know eachother very well... They perfom better together for sure... Also, finally new transfered left back Caglar started playing and played pretty good and he did a good job makinmg the game from the back with correct passes and long balls... I wanted to give that much detailed info since Galatasaray was conceding a bit easy even with Hagi's arrival but now I want to point that with defence line it seems that the best 4 is finally found for the defence line... Also, criticised Kewell playes his best game this season so far and he played 90 minutes... His physical condition was above expected... The only goal's scorer in the won game against Konya was young star Anıl and he didnt only scored but also created lots of chances for his team mates... This time beside all these players, this years eye catching attacker Pino is back from ban and finally the captain and the star of the team Arda is back... I respect Gazinatep's strength but even thier coach stated that they need to but one forward and midfield player to make their team as expected since they have problems in scoring... They managed to score only once against defensively weak Besiktas in the closed to fans game in Antalya this weekend... Considering Galatasaray plays better in away games I really expect the home team to suffer in this game... To conclude as I said in my first sentence, after playing this game in my mind I can come to only one solution. At end of this game, I cant see any loser... We should not forget that the team who won this cup most is Galatasaray in Turkey and after being so dissapointing in the league, this cup is all Galatasaray has in hands both to reach Euro C ps next year and for the pride and for the fans... But, even with all the positive sides I mentioned about Galatasaray , they are still far from being a hearth breaker while Gazinatep even with the flaws is a hard away game any given day... Maybe with Arda's existence we may see a slight/close win by 1 which is my cover bet with small stakes but my main bet with with solid confidence is ; Draw @3.34 Pinnacle 7/10 Galatasaray to win by 1 goal @4.07 10BET 3/10 I wish you all a nice Christmas... Good Luck :)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Turkish Cup games: Galatasaray - Beypazarı Sekerspor This will be last game at the Ali Sami Yen stadium. After this match, the stadium will be demolished. This is very sad thing.:cry management prepared a closing organization for it. they took down chairs to give a nostalgic air. prepared a song. So all about this, Galatasaray will take the match and you can try galatasaray to win @1.15 ~betsson.........WIN over 2.5 @1.45 ~betsson.......................WIN ------------------------ SCORE: 3 - 1 done both. :nana

Friday 21 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Bucaspor (18:00 GMT) 1.27 5.07 10 108.36 %
Saturday 22 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v KDC Karabükspor (12:00 GMT) 2.3 3.26 2.92 108.28 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v MKE Ankaragücü (14:00 GMT) 1.28 5.13 9.41 107.90 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Eskisehirspor (15:00 GMT) 2.42 3.14 2.79 108.84 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT) 4.01 3.29 1.9 107.96 %
Sunday 23 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Gaziantepspor (12:00 GMT) 2.67 3.19 2.48 108.99 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (14:00 GMT) 3.88 3.3 1.9 108.68 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Sivasspor (17:00 GMT) 1.47 3.8 7 108.35 %
Monday 24 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (18:00 GMT) 2 3.29 3.53 108.72 %