** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 this last round of turkish soccer.with end of season you(yaman)deserve to get alot of thanks.so here is mine. thank you for great season with great money i made good money with your picks. :clap:clap:clap

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hello All Again and thx a lot for the kind words... The penalties that are not given costed most of us a lot in Gaziantep game but there is sometimes nothing do and today is one of these days... Anyway, I have 2 additions after I see the prices... 2 medium stake bets... Trabzon is missing Burak, the top scorer of the team and we all know how hard Trabzon concede... Besides, Emenike is missing as he was recently and considering the stress factor, I see it possible that we wont see 3 goals in any game since Fener also concedes very few and they will be extra careful not to concede in the championship game... I believe that offered prices are good since with this line we will get our none back if we see exactly 3 goals... Karabukspor v Trabzonspor ; Under 3.00 @2.08 Canbet 5/10 Sivasspor v Fenerbahce ; Under 3.00 @2.05 Canbet 5/10 Take care all :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Turkish Super Lig Winner 10/11 - Win Outright ; Fenerbahce - The Turkish Super Lig Winner 2010/11 @1.73 Skybet 9/10 Good Luck :)
A pity you wrote it in the wrong colours but the prediction could only go right. EN BÃœYÃœK FENERBAHCE!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Turkish Super Lig Winner 10/11 - Win Outright ; There are 2 candidates for the title at the moment, Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor... Both of them have 70 points but Fenerbahce is above Trabzonspor as the leader of the table since the rule indicates that in the event of a points tie ; 1. Points from matches between teams. 2. Goal difference from matches between teams will apply and despite losing to Trabzon away from home by 0-1, since Fenerbahce beat Trabzon by 2-0 so in case of a point tie at the end of the season Fenerbahce will be the champions of 2010/11... Lets check the remaining games ; Trabzonspor: Gaziantepspor (H) Bucaspor (A) İstanbul B.B (H) K.Karabükspor (A) Fenerbahçe: İstanbul B.B (H) K.Karabükspor (A), Ankaragücü (H) Sivasspor (A) So, I believe that week by week the offered price will be much lower and despte I still didnt decide my bet, in case of a point loss against Gaziantepspor this week, Trabzon may lose most of it's chance against Fenerbahce... Besides, I believe that after the come back of Fenerbahce against Buca from 1-3 to 5-3, the motivation and most importantly the morale of Trabzon team went preety down... Pt yourself in their position, its pretty depressing... Well, to conclude, where there is no Galatasaray and Besiktas, especially after losing the title 2 times in the last game Fenerabahce wont make another last game mistake and I also believe that after this moment Fenerbahce wont lose this chance to get the title... As a Galatasaray fan, I ofcourse dont feel happy about this situation but besides the reasons above, I strongly believe that the price offered for Fenerabahce to win the title is a good catch, so ; Fenerbahce - The Turkish Super Lig Winner 2010/11 @1.73 Skybet 9/10 Good Luck :)
Congrats to my friend 1907zico and to all my other friends who are enjoying the championship for Fenerbahce tonight... I expect the same approach from them next year as a Galatasaray fan :cheers

• 3 months later...