** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Galatasaray - Beşiktaş GALATASARAY Ufuk Ali Turan Neill Servet Hakan Balta Sabri Ayhan Barış Kewell Elano Pino BEŞİKTAŞ Cenk Hilbert İbrahim Toraman Ersan İbrahim Ãœzülmez Holosko Ernst Aurelio Tabata Guti Nobre This is squad. I think the squad is the same qualities. But Besiktas Holigans Alen Markaryan stabbed yesterday. Alen is loved the Beşiktaş fans. But Alen not dead. Galatasaray has got the problems. First; The Fans want to shoot Chairman Adnan Polat. Second; the players is very bad recently. Also Baros is still ınjury. I think DRAW is good bet :) DRAW @ 3.15 7/10 Betsson Good Luck

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Galatasaray - Beşiktaş GALATASARAY Ufuk Ali Turan Neill Servet Hakan Balta Sabri Ayhan Barış Kewell Elano Pino BEŞİKTAŞ Cenk Hilbert İbrahim Toraman Ersan İbrahim Ãœzülmez Holosko Ernst Aurelio Tabata Guti Nobre This is squad. I think the squad is the same qualities. But Besiktas Holigans Alen Markaryan stabbed yesterday. Alen is loved the Beşiktaş fans. But Alen not dead. Galatasaray has got the problems. First; The Fans want to shoot Chairman Adnan Polat. Second; the players is very bad recently. Also Baros is still ınjury. I think DRAW is good bet :) DRAW @ 3.15 7/10 Betsson Good Luck
Again wrong info... Please do not mislead people... 1) Baros is back and will play at least in the 2nd half... 2) Alen is not stabbed but shot twice... Not dead, thank god... 3) Last week's performance of Galatasaray against Kayseri away from home was the best performance so far this season... 4) Squad is not sure yet... Good Luck...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 75' mins. gone and Galatasaray 0 - BJK 1 interesting result :) a spiritful performance by BJK, is it ? anyway my topic is that we guys all should have pack some Bank Asya(lower div.) matches with those Super Lig ones i believe. i call attention -> http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f57/turkey-1st-league-bank-asya-2010-2011-a-106344/#post1821023 i might use the forum more to use if Turkey's League had a single page..we need some Bank Asya experts though

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Good Saturday followed by a bad Sunday... As my good friend ExtRemeFB honestly and nicely stated, the league will be less attracted now after Galatasaray's departure being sure from the race for top places after yesterday's result... Well, just to say, I was born in 1979 and I havent seen Galatasaray that bad in every aspect of the team including the board... I hope there will be some changes starting from top to bottom... Bursaspor v Kayserispor Honestly, my first instinct was to expect a one goal win by Bursa... But, after giving it a thought more deeply, checking the prices and making a search I decide to for another direction... If this game was after the first European Cup game of Bursa, after the first Valencia loss at home, I would directly go for HW, but now, especially after 6-1 loss against Valencia last week, now its not about bouncing back for Bursa... The trainer is angry and dissapointed and now the discussions about the inability of the new transfers and none of the new comers gave anything to team followed by statements like the team will buy some new players in the mid season transfer window... So, its not the best days of Bursa and I feel like they are not only in downtrend on the field but also mentally every single person related to the team from president to coach, from players to doctor of the team, everyone is downtrend... Since this bet is mostly against Bursa, I all will say about Kayseri is that they are concantrated for this much since last week and they didnt travel to another country for another game like Bursa and lost all the morale... So, they had only this game in mind and they surely had more time to prepare for this much in every aspect... If this game was an away game against any of the mediocre teams in the league such as Kasimpasa or Ankaragucu, I wouldnt hesitate to go against Kayseri, but, despite being convincing recently, I assure you that we will see a much better team tonight.... After Trabzon's win, I believe that Kayseri will be very motivated and even playing against Bursa is enough to get motiavted and give all they have.. Zalayeta's absence in forward line even be an advantage in a n away game like this... So, to conlude, I believe that we wont see any loser tonight... The momentum of the teams pointing this result and also I see no value in any of other the prices offered while price offered for the draw is actually more than I expetced... So ; [email protected] Pinnacle 4/10

Friday 3 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Bucaspor (18:00 GMT) 1.21 8 19.5 100.27 %
Saturday 4 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Gaziantepspor (12:00 GMT) 2.44 3.25 3.4 101.16 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Sivasspor (15:00 GMT) 2.08 3.5 4.1 101.04 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Galatasaray SK (17:00 GMT) 4.6 3.75 1.95 99.69 %
Sunday 5 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Bursaspor Kulübü (12:00 GMT) 2.05 3.55 4.04 101.70 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (14:00 GMT) 2.58 3.3 3.07 101.64 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (17:00 GMT) 2.36 3.4 3.47 100.60 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v KDC Karabükspor (17:00 GMT) 1.38 5.4 10 100.98 %
Monday 6 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Eskisehirspor (18:00 GMT) 1.72 3.8 6 101.12 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I wish you all a happy weekend smile.gif My girlfriend is in Marseille to visit me this week so I wont have any time this weekend... But I just escaped now for 15 mins. to write my brief ideas... Manisaspor v Gaziantepspor I briefly believe that Manisa wont lose this game... I admit that Gaziantep is a better team but enough is enough and this Manisa team should start performing their potential again after the recent bad results... Gazinantep on the other hand stopped by Trabzon last week after recent good results and good momentum... They will surely wont like to lose 2 in a row and what is positive for them is that they will welcome Olcan back after 1 game ban and this is a big plus for them while Serdar, Jorginho and Dany are out... To conclude, I really cant see any side leaving the field defeated... Draw @3.21 Pinnacle 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ankaragucu v Sivasspor Despite all the negative effects such as some player not getting paid and asked the federation to be declared as free agents, the team is still very competitive and would like to obviously bounce back after last weeks big defeat to Karabuk... Sivas on the other hand started doing a bit better after the big loss to I.B.B. at home and especially R. Pedriel Suarez, the striker of Sivas who scored 4 goals in last 2 is a big plus... I believe both teams will score at least once and I expect to see at least 3 goals... Worst case would be seing each team conceding at least once so my choices here are ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.10 Bet365 4/10 Both Teams To Score @1.72 Bwin 6/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kasimpasa v Galatasaray Nothing to say here... Galatasaray is a mess at the moment and the board is waiting the mid-season break to make at least 4 new transfers and like they did recently with Elano who transferred to Santos, some other players will leave the club... Kasimpasa under the coach Yilmaz Vural is always succesfull againts the 3 bigs and I wont be suprised to see them winning... At least, I just dont feel that they will lose.... Galatasaray still have some names who can score and change the game in any given day like Pino and Kewell and even M.Batdal who is getti ng better every week... The most important player of the team, Arda Turan recovered from injury and will be in the squad but most probably will play in the 2nd half... So, this Kasimpasa needs to get 3 points more than Galatasaray since at least they have goal to chase, avoding the relegation... Even if Galatasaray wins, I still dont expect them to do that without conceding so, I will simply go with full stakes here despite my habits lately since the price offered here is very good and simply wrong in our favour ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.00 Ladbrokes 10/10 I wish you all a nice Saturday & Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Ankaragucu - Sivasspor Selection Over 2.25 Strength 10/10 Date 04/12/2010 Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 1.90 Reasoning In my opinion this match end with minimum three goals, I play over here. Both teams playing really offensive football in this season.. Ankaragucu in last 10 matches score 15 and concended 18 goals. At home always play open football and after 7 matches have balance 11:13. 4 of last 5 home matches end with over 2.5. Sivasspor in last 10 matches score 11 and concended 20 goals. After 7 away matches have balance 5:19.. 4 of last 5 away matches end with over 2.5 In last season Sivasspor won here 3-2!

I wish you all a happy weekend smile.gif My girlfriend is in Marseille to visit me this week so I wont have any time this weekend... But I just escaped now for 15 mins. to write my brief ideas... Manisaspor v Gaziantepspor I briefly believe that Manisa wont lose this game... I admit that Gaziantep is a better team but enough is enough and this Manisa team should start performing their potential again after the recent bad results... Gazinantep on the other hand stopped by Trabzon last week after recent good results and good momentum... They will surely wont like to lose 2 in a row and what is positive for them is that they will welcome Olcan back after 1 game ban and this is a big plus for them while Serdar, Jorginho and Dany are out... To conclude, I really cant see any side leaving the field defeated... Draw @3.21 Pinnacle 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ankaragucu v Sivasspor Despite all the negative effects such as some player not getting paid and asked the federation to be declared as free agents, the team is still very competitive and would like to obviously bounce back after last weeks big defeat to Karabuk... Sivas on the other hand started doing a bit better after the big loss to I.B.B. at home and especially R. Pedriel Suarez, the striker of Sivas who scored 4 goals in last 2 is a big plus... I believe both teams will score at least once and I expect to see at least 3 goals... Worst case would be seing each team conceding at least once so my choices here are ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.10 Bet365 4/10 Both Teams To Score @1.72 Bwin 6/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kasimpasa v Galatasaray Nothing to say here... Galatasaray is a mess at the moment and the board is waiting the mid-season break to make at least 4 new transfers and like they did recently with Elano who transferred to Santos, some other players will leave the club... Kasimpasa under the coach Yilmaz Vural is always succesfull againts the 3 bigs and I wont be suprised to see them winning... At least, I just dont feel that they will lose.... Galatasaray still have some names who can score and change the game in any given day like Pino and Kewell and even M.Batdal who is getti ng better every week... The most important player of the team, Arda Turan recovered from injury and will be in the squad but most probably will play in the 2nd half... So, this Kasimpasa needs to get 3 points more than Galatasaray since at least they have goal to chase, avoding the relegation... Even if Galatasaray wins, I still dont expect them to do that without conceding so, I will simply go with full stakes here despite my habits lately since the price offered here is very good and simply wrong in our favour ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.00 Ladbrokes 10/10 I wish you all a nice Saturday & Good Luck smile.gif
An additional infor for the Galatasaray game ; Fans went crazy once more because of their fair anger of very bad results and visited the facilities of Galatasaray to protest them... This may effect the team in both ways... We will see today...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I will not touch Konya v Genclerbirligi and Antalya v I.B.B games... I believe that each game has their own complicated stories and each team has enough motivation to neutralize the other one... Both games can go to any direction... But still, I believe that both games have big potentials of ending as a draw... Besiktas v Bursaspor I will be brief... Besiktas is aware of Bursa danger from last year. Even though this game is very important for both teams, I believe that none of the teams will be extra sad if the game ends without a winner... But, the thing is despite the big losses in Champions League games, Bursa's defense is solid and especially in away games they perform very close and strong play... Besiktas on the other hand also is getting better in defense and for this game not only Quaresma but also Bobo and Nobre are out... This will surely effect the attack. Besides, I believe that they cant attack madly against Bursa and risk giving spaces behind... Well, despite Im not a fan of UNDER bets, this time I suggest under 2.5 goals and I do that actually to feel more secure since I will personally will go with under 2 or even under 1.5... Under 2.5 @1.85 Expekt 6/10 Under 1.5 @3.40 Sportingbet 1/10 HT - X @2.08 10Bet 3/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fenerbahce v Karabukspor Even the good performance of Karabuk is eye catching and suprising, they are still not convincing especially away from home... Emenike the top scorer and in form striker of the league this season has problems scoring away... The motivation of playing against a big team is the only advantage Karabuk has here but also considering Fener usually stops after 70th minute of games if they are leading, this may also be considered as a plus... On the other hand Fener found the momentum and for me this team is the biggest rival of Trabzon in title race... I really trust them to win with at least the help of big quality diffrence they have over Karabuk... Besides, after Trabzon's win and a potential loss points of Bursa early on Sunday, this game has a big importance to close the gap... I believe that Fener can cover the handicap but I also believe that they wont keep a clean sheet... Beside all these facts, the offered price here may look fair but I find it higher that I expected... My actual bets are -1.5 and over 2.5 goals but I want to share some other bets deserving a look... So ; Fenerbahce (-1.5) AH @2.03 Pinnacle 7/10 Fenerbahce HT @1.80 Bet365 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.60 Bet365 7/10 Over 4.5 Goals @4.30 Bwin 1/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable Sunday smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Fenerbahce - Karabukspor I agree with Yaman. I expect a dominant game from Fenerbahce. We play better better these days. Also our best defender Lugano and best midfielder Emre will start today. Karabukspor plays better at home because of their bad pitch they used to play there with their physically strong players. But Sukru Saracoglu has a good pitch which is perfect for fluid passing game this is what Fenerbahce is trying to do. I am confident that Fenerbahce will score at least 2 goals. Alex is in cracking form. We usually concede goals but this game i've got a strange feeling that we maybe could not :) My picks are. Fenerbahce -1.5 @ 1.97 7/10 Betsson Alex to score @ 2.2 2/10 Betsson Good luck.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Pretty good Sunday... I hope this satisfying round ends with a nice profit... Kayserispor v Eskisehirspor Well, I dont agree with the general underish agme opinion here... What I actually think is that I see Kayseri much more consistent than Eskisehir and I really dont see Eskisehir's last week's win as an eye catching one or I at least wont base any of my bet on Eskisehir's play... I believe that Kayseri even without all the important players is still a better group at least a better TEAM and considering this will be the last home game before the mid-season break,I trust them to get a win, actually a close win... To conclude, I somehow believe that Eskisehir will manage to score... I watched Kayseri closely and despite being a low conceding side, they give serious opportunities to the opponents and it was actually a bit luck they conceded only 4 goals in last 5 games, so despite the contrary ideas, I feel and smell that this will be a more open game than expected so as well as expecting some goals, I also expect a home win... So ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.19 10Bet 4/10 Kayseri (-1) (N) @3.25 10Bet 4/10 2-1 Correct Score @8.00 Gamebookers 1/10 Kayserispor to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @3.00 Gamebookers 1/10 I wish you all a good luck and a nice week which starts with a good profit smile.gif

Friday 10 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Besiktas JK (18:00 GMT) 4.1 3.55 2.09 100.41 %
Saturday 11 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Antalyaspor (11:30 GMT) 2.14 3.45 3.85 101.69 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Manisaspor (15:00 GMT) 3.05 3.3 2.6 101.55 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Gençlerbirligi SK (17:00 GMT) 1.51 4.4 8.2 101.02 %
Sunday 12 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Konyaspor (12:00 GMT) 2.06 3.55 4.12 100.98 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Trabzonspor (14:00 GMT) 4.31 3.6 2 100.98 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Kayserispor (15:00 GMT) 2.97 3.35 2.76 99.75 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT) 4.75 3.75 1.85 101.77 %
Monday 13 December 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Kasimpasa SK (18:00 GMT) 1.36 5 10.6 102.69 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 ne of the hardest rounds is on the way... The starting game is a very nice one to watch though smile.gif I wish you all the best for this round... Eskisehirspor v Besiktas The things about this game and what catches my is Eskisehir's unbeaten run in last 4 games consist only 1 win... All the other unbeaten games are draws and the only win they got was against Manisa which was a hard game for them and they won by the 87th minute goal by Batuhan... Well, this team does not win games easily...They won 3 games so far from possible 15 ! Ok, stats are not everything and it was not expected for Eskisehir to win 15 whole games but come on, 3 of 15 means smtg... Veteran strike, ex Galatasaray player Umit Karan expected to be back and he will be fully motivated to score as well as ex Besiktas player, young "star"(!) Batuhan... Playing at home is another positive effect since the atmopshere in Eskisehir is always hot especially against big teams... Besiktas still has missings like Bobo and Quaresma but then Holosko, Guti, Ali Kucik, Tabata, Ernst are ready as well...These are the names that can change the game any second... What I analyze and see that Besiktas's center midfield with Ernst and Aurelio is as strong as Eskisehir's physical players in midfield... Eskisehir is an underish team that likes to lock the game in the center wih the physically strong players which works better in away games... At home, it shouldnt be that effective especially againts Besiktas.... To conclude, even this is football and all is possible, I personally rule out the Eskisehir win... It should be either draw or a close win by Besiktas but I wont get in to side betting... Contrary to general opinion, I expect to see some goals so here... Each team has enough motivation to do so and this 90 minutes of battle should provide us the goals... The price is good for me, so ; Both Teams To Score @1.83 Bwin 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.20 Paddy Power 4/10 Good Luck smile.gif

Yaman mate I think Besiktas should go over and both teams would score. I respect your opinion alot so can you back up my bet with some info? Thanks :ok
I did ... Just above like an hour before your post :) Thx mate :cheers

Omg mate I was Hainekeined :D :D . I also meant Fenerbahce away to Ancaraguchu but I missed that part :rollin
:cheers ... Stella is my fav but getting Heinikened is an option too :) Btw, I have to get back to you on Fenerbahce game... I didnt make my mind up yet...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Interesting Saturday... There are 3 games but I wont touch Buca v Manisa game which has the potential of ending as a draw... This is not a game to bet for me... Buca needs points urgently where Manisa is a better team... I just dont feel this game... Karabukspor v Antalyaspor If the official reports and forecast will come true, heavy snow is expected in Karabuk tomorrow... Even, all the home games finished as over 2.5 goals of Karabuk so far, this weather chance may effect the things... Well, in any case my bet will remain the same... I just dont think that Antalya will immediatly lose this game just after stopping the recent bad run and winning against I.B.B. last week... The bad weather may even provide some extra advantage to Antalya since they alos have some physically strong players... The thing is everbody is aware of Karabuk's home power now so Antalya will be even more carefull... There is one other thing... Emenike is the new star of the league so far and he is wanted by lots of big teams such as Galatasaray... He may even make a move to France or any other team in the mid-season transfer break... I believe that if the weather will that bad, he will do all not to get injured on this heavy pitch which may decrease his perfomance... My only bet which may even be supported with the weather is ; Draw @3.45 Pinnacle 4/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Galatasaray v Genclerbirligi Well, no need to say much... This is the last league game in the historic Ali Sami Yen Stadium for Galatasaray... The opening of the new 52.000 seat 5 star stadium is on 15th of January and the management preaperd a nice farewell program for 11th of January where there will be a cup game... Anything other than a home win is really a suprise here... Gencler didnt win a single away game so far and because of the huse missing they are suffering for a long time... More than half of the team is out for a while and what they can achieve most is to score, fight and give Galatasaray a hard time... They can do it for sure and I believe they will hit the net once if not twice... There are some ex Galatyasaray players in Genclerbirli***287;i who will surely be extra motivated tomorrow... Galatasaray didnt finish the HT leading this season in the league so far so I believe this will come to an end on Saturday as well... I will personally use huge stakes on this game where star player Arda is back which is a huge plus for the home team ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Pinnacle 6/10 Galatasaray HT @1.88 BWIN 6/10 Galatasaray (-1) (EH) @2.20 BWIN 5/10 Galatasaray to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @2.40 Gamebookers 3/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable Saturday smile.gif