** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Wednesday 2 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Kasimpasa SK (16:00 GMT) 1.77 3.74 5.04 102.91 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Gaziantep BB (18:00 GMT) 1.34 5.25 13 101.37 %
Thursday 3 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Bucaspor (16:00 GMT) 2.01 3.41 4.17 103.06 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Galatasaray SK (19:30 GMT) 2.99 3.29 2.56 102.90 %

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any tips for the turkey cup games on Istanbul v kasimpasa and Besiktas v Gaziantep i was looking at both games and always alot of goals in this cup games so i was looking at both teams to score in both? what do you think? will teams take the cup serouse??
İBB plays well in Besiktas match. But ı think the team is very tired. Because they play three match in 10 days. Kasımpasa is the worst team in Turkey League. Fuat Capa (new coach) isnt good coach. Yekta ( old Kasımpasa Captain) went to Galatasaray. I think hard match. Kasımpasa Double Chance is good bet ;)

İBB plays well in Besiktas match. But ı think the team is very tired. Because they play three match in 10 days. Kasımpasa is the worst team in Turkey League. Fuat Capa (new coach) isnt good coach. Yekta ( old Kasımpasa Captain) went to Galatasaray. I think hard match. Kasımpasa Double Chance is good bet ;)
thanks for advice;)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Istanbul Buyuksehir B. - Kasimpasa The home team is solid in the league where ranked 9th place. Good form confirmed in the last round when they beat Besitkas. Coach Avci said there is no time to celebrate and that completely turn to the Cup, where is goal place in the semifinals. No problem about the squad. Away team is by far last in the league and don't have win away from their stadium. This year they won all three Cup match, but in the league lost two games and probably will next season play in second division. They also don't have problems with injured players. Rivals have already played each other twice this season and both teams have one win of 3-1. home win @1.75 PinnacleSports 5/10 over 2,5 @2.00 PinnacleSports 2/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Besitkas v Gazientep Both teams are in very good shape and are in the top half of Super league (2nd division) tables. However Besitkas surprisingly defeated in the last round, which broke off a series of seven matches without defeat. Gazientep is also 7 matches without loss. After numerous criticisms following the defeat, Schuster will a little combine team (with 2nd GK) and in any case go for the win. Second-division team won Besitkas 1-0 at home in the group stage, but it's hardly possible that make a surprise again. Besitkas -1 @1.73 Sportingbet 5/10 over 3,5 @2.40 Sportingbet 3/10

Friday 4 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Sivasspor (18:00 GMT) 1.44 4.53 9.5 101.83 %
Saturday 5 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (12:00 GMT) 3.4 3.37 2.4 100.75 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v KDC Karabükspor (14:00 GMT) 1.34 5.25 11 102.77 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v MKE Ankaragücü (15:00 GMT) 1.75 3.72 5.5 102.15 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT) 4.2 3.54 2.01 101.81 %
Sunday 6 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Gaziantepspor (12:00 GMT) 3 3.3 2.68 100.95 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Antalyaspor (14:00 GMT) 1.36 5 11 102.42 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Bucaspor (15:00 GMT) 1.96 3.5 4.48 101.91 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Eskisehirspor (17:00 GMT) 1.85 3.62 5 101.54 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I'm a little confused with some results in Turkey recently... However, since is poor offer today, I think that at the local have a gift... Gaziantepspor v Galatasaray Home team is fully defensive-minded team and their last eight games were under. Although they have home advantage, it's hard to be able to make a good result because they played three games in the last 10 days and one of the best scorers Kurtulis (3 goals) likely won't play. In last five home-meetings against Galata, four were under. Coach Kafkas prefers formation with three defensive midfielders, and it would be today. Karcemarskas - Danny, Emre, Elyasa, Ivan - Orhan, Olcan, M. Ceylan, Wagner, Popov - Sosa. Away team is with under results in six of last seven games. They will still have a lot of absences: Arda, Barış, Çağlar, Gökhan, Misimovic, Akman and Pino. Cana and Neil are returning as will strengthen defense. And the question is how much are ready Baros and Kewell, their offensive players. Coach Hagi will put a new goalkeeper in team, who came from Romania. Surely he would seek the best possible result before the 2nd leg. Zapata - Sabra, Neil, Servet, Insua - Yekta, Lorik Cana, Juan Culio, Hakan Balta, Kazim - Stancu. This competition is the only chance for teams to qualify for the European league, and is not expected to know the winner already after the first game. So I think it will be a tactical game without a lot of goals, and the most realistic outcome is a draw. However I will try under for stronger stake due to good odds. good luck under 2,5 @1.75 8/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Konyaspor - Gaziantep Gaziantep showed good performance against Galatasaray today. I believe they have enough to take Konyaspor. Todays match was high on tempo the players might be tired but i liked the teams physical condition. The only thing that bothers me is the probable lack of motivation after a win over an Istanbul team. But i believe in coach Tolunay Kafkas in this matter. If we dont see smt special from Konya this weekend i think Gaziantep will at least take one point from this match. Gaziantep +0 @ 1.80 (High Stakes) This week is a tricky one and i wont be suprised by any result at all. I wont bet further untill i see the line ups and feel there's an opportunity. GL All. :hope

Bursaspor v Sivasspor 04/02/11 Bursaspor playing at home will be the number 1 added advantage they have...and looking into their last 3 games, i can see them beating the Sivasspor team easily. Bursaspor have already beat at their home ground 2 nil last year. with bad away record of losing 7 games away and winning only nil.....but busrsaspor with good home record of winning 6 at home, 6 away and losing only one at home is what makes me stick with them. My pick: Bursaspor TO WIN @ 1.36 Bet365

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 MANİSASPOR - FENERBAHCE PICK: FENERBAHCE @1.90 ~betsson ....nicely done! REASON: Fenerbahce has a good form and they have no competition other than super league. Besides Fenerbahce always win against manisa in one way. i think these reasons are enough to pick it. good luck!

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hi all :) I wish you all a nice weekend... I have one game today which I already involved with high stakes. Manisaspor v Fenerbahce Very briefly, just after winning against Trabzon and seeing that Bursa won yesterday, I really believe Fenerbahce wont make nay mistake here. Hikmet Karaman the trainer of Manisa got very spoiled according to me and his teams are succesfull against big teams mostly when they play as the away team. At home their weapons most probably wont work since these kind of teams usually hurt big teams when they play counter and especiallyaway from home unless the name of the teams is Gaziantep or Kayseri. Besides, Fenerbahce has an important game against Kayseri next week and between Trabzon and upcoming Kayseri game, one way or another Fener should get a win here. Still, I believe Manisa can score so ; Fenerbahce (-0.5) @1.95 6/10 BETUS Over 2.5 Goals @1.83 4/10 10BET

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Galatasaray v Eskisehirspor I expect an offensive football from Galatasaray. I also expect Eskisehir to hit Galatasaray defense with some counters... I even expect to see 3 goals before half time. Most probbaly Galatasaray will start the game very fast and its a matter of time to see any of the teams scoring... It wont be a suprside to see the away team winning as well as the home team but this is not a game to expect controlled football where the new stadium Arena already has its's motivating attitude with around 40-50 thousand fans. There is also sometings special fans are preaparing for tommorow...They will open the biggets hand made banner ever done in world with 315 meters... Tomorrow is a special day... Fans are hungry and angry. Game may turn in favor of any of the teams... Over 2.5 goals @2.18 7/10 - 10BET

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Galatasaray v Eskisehirspor i expect 3.5 under for this match. reasoning: Galatasaray had match in weekday. They are tired i think and they don't have large squad to get over it. Eskişehirspor will choose attacking football but i think they won't success for goal very much. check it out : 07/04/1996 Spor Toto Süper Lig Galatasaray 3 - 0 Eskişehirspor 26/10/2008 Spor Toto Süper Lig Eskişehirspor4 - 2 Galatasaray 22/03/2009 Spor Toto Süper Lig Galatasaray 0 - 1 Eskişehirspor 27/09/2009 Spor Toto Süper Lig Galatasaray 1 - 1 Eskişehirspor 08/03/2010 Spor Toto Süper Lig Eskişehirspor2 - 1 Galatasaray 29/08/2010 Spor Toto Süper Lig Eskişehirspor1 - 3 Galatasaray pick: 3.5 under @1.23 ~betsson

Galatasaray v Eskisehirspor I expect an offensive football from Galatasaray. I also expect Eskisehir to hit Galatasaray defense with some counters... I even expect to see 3 goals before half time. Most probbaly Galatasaray will start the game very fast and its a matter of time to see any of the teams scoring... It wont be a suprside to see the away team winning as well as the home team but this is not a game to expect controlled football where the new stadium Arena already has its's motivating attitude with around 40-50 thousand fans. There is also sometings special fans are preaparing for tommorow...They will open the biggets hand made banner ever done in world with 315 meters... Tomorrow is a special day... Fans are hungry and angry. Game may turn in favor of any of the teams... Over 2.5 goals @2.18 7/10 - 10BET
Respect Yaman :clap

Konyaspor - Gaziantep Gaziantep showed good performance against Galatasaray today. I believe they have enough to take Konyaspor. Todays match was high on tempo the players might be tired but i liked the teams physical condition. The only thing that bothers me is the probable lack of motivation after a win over an Istanbul team. But i believe in coach Tolunay Kafkas in this matter. If we dont see smt special from Konya this weekend i think Gaziantep will at least take one point from this match. Gaziantep +0 @ 1.80 (High Stakes) This week is a tricky one and i wont be suprised by any result at all. I wont bet further untill i see the line ups and feel there's an opportunity. GL All. :hope
MANİSASPOR - FENERBAHCE PICK: FENERBAHCE @1.90 ~betsson ....nicely done! REASON: Fenerbahce has a good form and they have no competition other than super league. Besides Fenerbahce always win against manisa in one way. i think these reasons are enough to pick it. good luck!
Hi all :) I wish you all a nice weekend... I have one game today which I already involved with high stakes. Manisaspor v Fenerbahce Very briefly, just after winning against Trabzon and seeing that Bursa won yesterday, I really believe Fenerbahce wont make nay mistake here. Hikmet Karaman the trainer of Manisa got very spoiled according to me and his teams are succesfull against big teams mostly when they play as the away team. At home their weapons most probably wont work since these kind of teams usually hurt big teams when they play counter and especiallyaway from home unless the name of the teams is Gaziantep or Kayseri. Besides, Fenerbahce has an important game against Kayseri next week and between Trabzon and upcoming Kayseri game, one way or another Fener should get a win here. Still, I believe Manisa can score so ; Fenerbahce (-0.5) @1.95 6/10 BETUS Over 2.5 Goals @1.83 4/10 10BET
Galatasaray v Eskisehirspor I expect an offensive football from Galatasaray. I also expect Eskisehir to hit Galatasaray defense with some counters... I even expect to see 3 goals before half time. Most probbaly Galatasaray will start the game very fast and its a matter of time to see any of the teams scoring... It wont be a suprside to see the away team winning as well as the home team but this is not a game to expect controlled football where the new stadium Arena already has its's motivating attitude with around 40-50 thousand fans. There is also sometings special fans are preaparing for tommorow...They will open the biggets hand made banner ever done in world with 315 meters... Tomorrow is a special day... Fans are hungry and angry. Game may turn in favor of any of the teams... Over 2.5 goals @2.18 7/10 - 10BET
Get in! :nana:nana :cheers

Saturday 12 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Konyaspor (12:00 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.9 100.51 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Trabzonspor (14:00 GMT) 4.6 3.65 1.93 100.83 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Gençlerbirligi SK (15:00 GMT) 1.87 3.6 4.9 101.66 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Galatasaray SK (17:00 GMT) 2.72 3.4 2.92 100.42 %
Sunday 13 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Kasimpasa SK (11:30 GMT) 1.69 3.95 6 101.15 %
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (14:00 GMT) 3.28 3.3 2.5 100.79 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Manisaspor (15:00 GMT) 2.34 3.5 3.41 100.63 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Besiktas JK (17:00 GMT) 4.89 3.7 1.88 100.67 %
Monday 14 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Kayserispor (18:00 GMT) 1.59 4.09 7 101.42 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I wish you all a nice weekend with good profit :) I have one game only today which will start in around 1 hour so you should be quick if you want to follow me... Sivasspor v Trabzonspor Despite the contrary opinions I expect to see at least 3 goals here... Sivas is on the edeg of exploding. Since the starting of the 2nd half of the season they are playing solid football and the players they bought fit easier and earlier than expected. Losing to Bursa last week was pure bad luck in my opinion and sooner or later this team will start gaining points... Today they are facing wounded Tranbzon who is missing 4 important defense players... Giray, Egemen, Tayfun and Cale... 3 of them are starters... But, they play better in away games since the pressure at home by the Trabzon fans complicate the things for them as we saw recently. To conclude I expect to see both teams scoring and each team has their own reasons to fully motivate while the weather is clear and since there is no snow the field is clean... I expect to see 2 goals in the first half but even though things wont realize as exacyly as we expected, at one point of the game there will be a break even point and then we will see what we need , possibly in the 1st half :) Over 2.5 Goals @2.070 Pinnacle 7/10 Good Luck :)

I wish you all a nice weekend with good profit :) I have one game only today which will start in around 1 hour so you should be quick if you want to follow me... Sivasspor v Trabzonspor Despite the contrary opinions I expect to see at least 3 goals here... Sivas is on the edeg of exploding. Since the starting of the 2nd half of the season they are playing solid football and the players they bought fit easier and earlier than expected. Losing to Bursa last week was pure bad luck in my opinion and sooner or later this team will start gaining points... Today they are facing wounded Tranbzon who is missing 4 important defense players... Giray, Egemen, Tayfun and Cale... 3 of them are starters... But, they play better in away games since the pressure at home by the Trabzon fans complicate the things for them as we saw recently. To conclude I expect to see both teams scoring and each team has their own reasons to fully motivate while the weather is clear and since there is no snow the field is clean... I expect to see 2 goals in the first half but even though things wont realize as exacyly as we expected, at one point of the game there will be a break even point and then we will see what we need , possibly in the 1st half :) Over 2.5 Goals @2.070 Pinnacle 7/10 Good Luck :)
Nice tip m8..did't do it but i wish i did lol...next time i check in here:clap

Friday 18 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Sivasspor (18:00 GMT) 1.97 3.55 4.7 100.21 %
Saturday 19 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v MKE Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT) 3.05 3.35 2.52 102.32 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Gaziantepspor (14:00 GMT) 1.86 3.58 5 101.70 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v KDC Karabükspor (15:00 GMT) 2.46 3.3 3.25 101.72 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Bucaspor (17:00 GMT) 1.48 4.6 8.18 101.53 %
Sunday 20 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Antalyaspor (12:00 GMT) 1.8 3.75 5.1 101.83 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (15:00 GMT) 2.88 3.3 2.7 102.06 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT) 2.62 3.35 2.93 102.15 %
Monday 21 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 GMT) 4.31 3.58 1.95 102.42 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Eskisehirspor vs Sivasspor I know its only 30 minutes for the game but I ony had time now.... I checked the statring line ups and I can say that I expect to see some goals here as well as Sivas suprising us.... Trainer od Sivas is ex Eskisehr trainer Riza Calimbay and he was sent by the club just some moths ago after working there for some years so he knows this stadium and the Eskisehir team very well... I belive he is extra motivated... So, I believe that the team which needs points more and motivated more here is Sivas and I expect a positive results from them with some goals from each team... Sivas (0) @2.68 10BET 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.08 10BET 5/10

Eskisehirspor vs Sivasspor I know its only 30 minutes for the game but I ony had time now.... I checked the statring line ups and I can say that I expect to see some goals here as well as Sivas suprising us.... Trainer od Sivas is ex Eskisehr trainer Riza Calimbay and he was sent by the club just some moths ago after working there for some years so he knows this stadium and the Eskisehir team very well... I belive he is extra motivated... So, I believe that the team which needs points more and motivated more here is Sivas and I expect a positive results from them with some goals from each team... Sivas (0) @2.68 10BET 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.08 10BET 5/10
Well done again Yeman:ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Ho wabout Gala. vs. Buca ??? there is no need to talk about Gala... decent team, new stadium and great fans... as far as i know is buca a really weak traveler and their team is like lego from 2 decades... only thing they have in common is ,its lego :tongue2 HW, maybe -1 Handicap? have seen them for 1,45 at a local bookie.... and i know its of topic, but a friend of mine is from istanbul and gave me a tip for the second league Gaziantep Bld.Güngören Bld. (1 is 1,60) he mentioned that the homeside is on fire nowadays, they have won away without their best scorer (1:4) and they are playing against a weak side... 1,6 is good value, because he mentioned he can get it for 1,4... just a thought.... :ok :tongue2 have a great weekend and any suggestions are welcome !!! GL to you all!!! :ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 @Marek Hamsik; Galata is good team but ıt has got some problems. Fans hate chairman. But Baros will play this match with Stancu. I think very risky match. I will take Antep Belediye win. It is good team. I watched last Antep match with Orduspor. They played well. Also; ıf Antep win; players will win prim. GL.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Thank you both Chris and Delahicka :hope TSL Saturday : I will write you all generally regarding todays games since my bets and suggestions are all in the same direction.... Well this week is maybe the most interestting for me since the beginning of the 2nd half of the season since the games involve teams that the "motivation and playing for something" situation can be very decisive both in side and goals bets... I expect to lots of goals on this Saturday and with a bit of courage I dare to say that we wont see any under 2.5 goals today... Any team and any game from today has its own story inside and one way or another I expect to see some goals from each side... But I leave Genclerbirligi game out for my bets and took 3 games for you so here it is : Galatasaray v Bucaspor : Over 2.5 Goals @1.87 10BET 9/10 Kasimpasaspor v Ankaragucu : Over 2.5 Goals @1.94 10BET 7/10 Bursaspor v Gaziantepsor : Over 2.5 Goals @2.20 10BET 8/10 I wish you all a nice and profitable Saturday :)