** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Fenerbakce play on sunday big derby championship game against Trabzonspor at home. Can be difficult to believe that their coach today in an inconsequential cup match to perform on the field players who will play on Sunday. pick: Genclerbirligi x2 2.15 local
thanks for info:ok

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Fenerbahce v Genclerbirligi Fener is one of two teams who havent lost in the Super League at home and also the most efficient team. But this is a Cup where Fener hasnt won any point so far, not even this match doesnt has any importance for them. To all in head is game which will be played for three days against the leader of the table. So tonight will play nearly mixed team, with 2nd goalkeeper and players who scored 2 of 46 teams goals this season. Serkan, Bekir, Bilica, İlhan, Caner, Dia, Cristian, Gökay, Stoch, Özer, Berk. Gbirligi played poorly in the Super League (only 1 away win), but they need a point to be qualified for further competition in the Cup. They played 6 games this year (friendly, league and cup) and on only one was over two goals. Reason is probably fact that regular attackers have just arrived to club. Kulbilge, Aykut, Kulusic, Kalkan, Özsaraç, Cem Can, Hurşut, Soner, Mununga, Zec, Oztekin. under 2,5 @2.05 Expekt 3/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Yeni Malatyaspor v Ankaragucu Here is a thing quite clear. Home team doesnt have any chance to qualify, while visitors need only a win. Malatya is the average team in the 3rd League and A'gucu is from Super League. There's not much to say, this debate I'll play a reasonable, but also on feeling... over 2,5 @1.80 Stan James 4/10 Ankaragucu -1 @2.40 Nordicbet 2/10 Malatya / A'gucu @26 Sportingbet 0.5/10

Besitkas v Trabzon Besitkas has played well last game in which was obvious that the newcomers are good fit. For sure a place in next round they need to win this match and as usual will have great support from the stands. Bernd Schuster can't count on long absent Rustu, Sivok and Nihat. probable formation Cenk, Hilbert, Ibrahim Toraman, Ersan, Ismail, Ernst, Guti, Simao, Quaresma, Nobre, Almeida. Trabzon is the leader of the league and that's their priority because a long time wait for title. In this game they need is a draw, but with defeat can go on. For four days big derby against Fenerbahce waiting for them, and this game wont be much important. Senol Gunes count on the strongest team, but maybe will make some changes. probable formation Onur, Serkan, Giray, Glowacki, Cale, Selcuk, Engin, Yattara, Jaja, Burak, Umut. Besitkas @2.20 Ladbrokes 4/10 over 2,5 @1.87 PinnacleSports 4/10
Manisaspor v Gaziantep This is the second match from the group where are Besitkas and Trabzon. Manisa without points and this match has no significance to them. Opportunity for the team to get into it to continue the competition in Super League. Away team from the second league is needed to win this match. But they also have an important match against a direct rival to play off for three days. IMO the only thing that's worth trying here are goals... over 2,5 @1.95 PinnacleSports 2/10
Gaziantepspor v Etimesgut Sekerspor Home taem has a solid team from the Super League and is very motivated to achieve win today because would thus the group phase ended in the first place. Away team is average team from the third division and in this game they have nothing to look. Gazientepspor -1 @1.95 Sportingbet 3/10
Nice Job. Congrats.:clap:clap

Fenerbahce 2-1 Genclerbirligi under 2,5 @2.05 Expekt 3/10 :(
Yeni Malatyaspor 0-0 Ankaragucu over 2,5 @1.80 Stan James 4/10 :( Ankaragucu -1 @2.40 Nordicbet 2/10 :( Malatya / A'gucu @26 Sportingbet 0.5/10 :(
I hate all red!!! :@:wall:@ Fener has scored two goals from ridiculous situations (foolish penalty and repeated a free kick) and scorer Senturk who wasnt announced that will play... About 2nd game I dont have words!

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Its very nice to see lots of people here since in the 1st half of the season I was like the omly one writing the previews and picks with the contribution of 1-2 friends... Im happy to see this changed :) Im glad that the weekend finally arrived so now I can enjoy my league, my football and my bets smile.gif Karabukspor v Kayserispor Sometimes what is expected actually happens. Football is not all about suprise results or betting is not all about value, underdog team etc... We have to teams who are in my opinion belong to 2 very different categories. Karabuk is a new comer with a sucessfull performance in the first half of the season while Kayseri is a serious top 3 competitor with a strong, solid team and now with the arrival of Ziani, Amabarat and Kujovic, they are even stronger and much better in attack... Beside all these facts, Karabuk will miss Emenike because of the red car seen last weekend and no need to point that he is maybe the only scoring possibily for the home team while Kayseri is already a very hard team to score against with their very solid defence... Karabuk may fight hard and Im not saying that it will be the easiest gaem for Kayseri but at the end of the day one way or another nothing than a away win is acceptable here. I also believe that bookies got it totally wrong and the price offered it too big in my opinion... Kayserispor @2.27 10BET 9/10 I wish you all a nice/profitable weekend and a good start smile.gif

Its very nice to see lots of people here since in the 1st half of the season I was like the omly one writing the previews and picks with the contribution of 1-2 friends... Im happy to see this changed :) Im glad that the weekend finally arrived so now I can enjoy my league, my football and my bets smile.gif Karabukspor v Kayserispor Sometimes what is expected actually happens. Football is not all about suprise results or betting is not all about value, underdog team etc... We have to teams who are in my opinion belong to 2 very different categories. Karabuk is a new comer with a sucessfull performance in the first half of the season while Kayseri is a serious top 3 competitor with a strong, solid team and now with the arrival of Ziani, Amabarat and Kujovic, they are even stronger and much better in attack... Beside all these facts, Karabuk will miss Emenike because of the red car seen last weekend and no need to point that he is maybe the only scoring possibily for the home team while Kayseri is already a very hard team to score against with their very solid defence... Karabuk may fight hard and Im not saying that it will be the easiest gaem for Kayseri but at the end of the day one way or another nothing than a away win is acceptable here. I also believe that bookies got it totally wrong and the price offered it too big in my opinion... Kayserispor @2.27 10BET 9/10 I wish you all a nice/profitable weekend and a good start smile.gif
I also was thinking for a Kayseri win but i didn't watch any of the teams last week. I will take Kayseri DNB for this one. I am not sure what will Karabuk do on the pitch without Emenike. Under 2.5 around 1.75 seems logical. But i will go for Kayseri DNB ... I also have small bets for draw in Bursa- Galatasaray and Fenerbahce - Trabzon. I believe Bursa will drop points from now and then. I don't see them doing well as they did before. Volkan Sen wanted to be transfered to Galatasaray but the board did not let him... The harmony of the team is failing. .... And i believe Senol Gunes did well by resting some key players in Besiktas match a few days ago. The defeat and elimination from the cup will not effect the team hard. I dont expect any of the teams to risk much.

I also was thinking for a Kayseri win but i didn't watch any of the teams last week. I will take Kayseri DNB for this one. I am not sure what will Karabuk do on the pitch without Emenike. Under 2.5 around 1.75 seems logical. But i will go for Kayseri DNB ... I also have small bets for draw in Bursa- Galatasaray and Fenerbahce - Trabzon. I believe Bursa will drop points from now and then. I don't see them doing well as they did before. Volkan Sen wanted to be transfered to Galatasaray but the board did not let him... The harmony of the team is failing. .... And i believe Senol Gunes did well by resting some key players in Besiktas match a few days ago. The defeat and elimination from the cup will not effect the team hard. I dont expect any of the teams to risk much.
I fully agree instead of Kayseri game... I would go for over instead of under if I was in to any goal bet... Btw, what price do you have for DNB ?

Yaman; Good Luck :) I live in Turkey and ı have got many friends in Turkey. I phoned my friend and I asked: " What is the weather in Karabük ?" My friend said: "Freeze Cold but not rainy :)" I think 2.5 under is good.
Hello my friend, Im actually Turkisj but livimg in Marseille/France last 3 years... I agree that weather conditions are always a effetc on a game but as I stated, I wont involve any goal betting here.. My bet is straight AW, but, I must remind you that the usual weather conditions in Kayseri is no different than Karabuk and if I had to bet I would stiil go for over also because of the new way the Kayseri plays... They are more offensive now... But still the only bet for me here is AW... Good Luck Hercule Poirot , my friend :)

Yaman; Good Luck :) I live in Turkey and ı have got many friends in Turkey. I phoned my friend and I asked: " What is the weather in Karabük ?" My friend said: "Freeze Cold but not rainy :)" I think 2.5 under is good.
under is not good choice for karabük . they have played 18 games in league. just 3 games is under 2.5 my choice is Beşiktaş to win on this week. they have many quallity players . Guti,Quaresma,Simao Sabrosa,Hugo Almeyda, Manuel Fernandez,Fabian Ernst,Sivok,Ferrari,Bobo and İbrahim Ãœzülmez. we say "Q7 and his Gang" Q7%20ve%20%C3%A7etesi%20(13).JPG our team leader is Guti Reyis 684588374640.jpg Besiktas will be visitor team but 30.000 fans will support to Beşiktaş in Atatürk Olympic Stadium . İstanbul BB have only 20 fans . their slogan is " all of them is away match for us" bize-her-yer-deplasman_86752_m.jpg Beşiktaş fans also hate İstanbul BB coach . they are saying " get down , get down Abdullah Avcı get down"

Hello my friend, Im actually Turkisj but livimg in Marseille/France last 3 years... I agree that weather conditions are always a effetc on a game but as I stated, I wont involve any goal betting here.. My bet is straight AW, but, I must remind you that the usual weather conditions in Kayseri is no different than Karabuk and if I had to bet I would stiil go for over also because of the new way the Kayseri plays... They are more offensive now... But still the only bet for me here is AW... Good Luck Hercule Poirot , my friend :)
As i mensioned i didn't watch any of the teams lately. If you say Kayseri is more offensive now I won't argue that. Still think that it will be a low scoring game though:\ GL. :hope

under is not good choice for karabük . they have played 18 games in league. just 3 games is under 2.5 my choice is Beşiktaş to win on this week. they have many quallity players . Guti,Quaresma,Simao Sabrosa,Hugo Almeyda, Manuel Fernandez,Fabian Ernst,Sivok,Ferrari,Bobo and İbrahim Ãœzülmez. we say "Q7 and his Gang" our team leader is Guti Reyis Besiktas will be visitor team but 30.000 fans will support to Beşiktaş in Atatürk Olympic Stadium . İstanbul BB have only 20 fans . their slogan is " all of them is away match for us" Beşiktaş fans also hate İstanbul BB coach . they are saying " get down , get down Abdullah Avcı get down"
I think over 2.5 @ 2.10 will be a better bet for this one. Besiktas is close to wining but i don't se a low scoring game in this one. I expect Besiktas to score at least 2 goals. Besikas team we see now a days starts very willingly and aggresive but a specialy in the second halfs their resistance break. Its hard for them to finish the match without conceding . Over 2.5 @ 2.10 (Bet365) High Stakes Over 3.5 @ 3.90 (Bet365) Low Stakes

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Karabukspor - Kayserispor Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 29/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.10 Reasoning In my opinion both teams can score more than two goals, odds are on the good level, I take it. H2H don't say nothing, both teams playing only one time in history. Karabukspor in 8 home matches scoring 19 goals and concended 9. 8 of last 10 league matches for Karabukspor end with Over 2.5. Last match after winterbreak on away against Manisaspor end with lost 2-4. Kayserispor in last 10 league matches make 12:10 goals balance, 5 league matches in a row end with minimum 2 goals. Last match after winter break end with 3-2 win against Istanbul at home!

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Karabükspor - Kayserispor All the above, I can only add that I agree. Kaysery dnb @1.65 at local 7/10 Sivasspor - Antalyaspor Both teams are in bad shape. Home team has a lot of absences (3 regular defenders and best scorer), and guests arriving without a suspended defender. There are a lot of new players that have not yet fit into the system, and all matches of these rivals were ended with less than three goals when Sivas was the host. under 2,5 @1.70 Redbet 4/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Gaziantepspor - Genclerbirligi = 1 (1.80) Totosì Gaziantepspor position 6° points 27 Genclerbirligi position 14° points 17 Preview: Gaziantepspor: injured: Serdar Kurtulus (defender); absent: Ahmet Ari (midfielder). Genclerbirligi: Not Available: Michael Jedinak (midfielder); injured: Mustafa Pektemek (attacker never used); Pending: Hurşut Meriç (midfielder), Aykut Demir (defender). The Gaziantepspor has a score in the home of w3-d3-l2 goals scored 9 goals against 9 while Genclerbirligi has a score out of the house w1-d3-l5 goals scored 7 goals against 16. The Genclerbirligi in the last four league games has seen 3 losses including 2 at home with Bursaspor, Eskisehirspor and 1 Konyaspor away with a victory and outside the home to Galatasaray. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, a very clear sign. Quote of the sign in 1 decline in many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 About the matches on Saturday; Bursaspor - Galatasaray Galatasaray was worse than expected today. I don't recall a single good moment about them today. They failed in every dimension of the game. Goalkeeper Ufuk Ceylan made serious mistakes which coused 2 goals. A specially in the second goal; it was a shot from 40-45 meters. I was hoping for a better commitment from the players and better tactics on the field but it seems Galatasaray is in very serious problem. Its better to stay away for a few weeks. Bursa didnt need to do much. Their encounter was better then i've considered but they dont play good football either. I still believe they will drop points from now and then if we dont see some positive changes. Sivasspor - Antalyaspor The match started very entertaining. The score was 1-1 before the halftime. But the weather conditions were bad and i guess the players were tired from playing on a pitch which was covered by snow. So in the second half both teams accepted the draw and we didnt see much of a football game. But Antalyaspor team plays better when Tita is on the field, they were the better side for 45 minutes. I guess thats all for now. GL All.

Gaziantepspor - Genclerbirligi = 1 (1.80) Totosì Gaziantepspor position 6° points 27 Genclerbirligi position 14° points 17 Preview: Gaziantepspor: injured: Serdar Kurtulus (defender); absent: Ahmet Ari (midfielder). Genclerbirligi: Not Available: Michael Jedinak (midfielder); injured: Mustafa Pektemek (attacker never used); Pending: Hurşut Meriç (midfielder), Aykut Demir (defender). The Gaziantepspor has a score in the home of w3-d3-l2 goals scored 9 goals against 9 while Genclerbirligi has a score out of the house w1-d3-l5 goals scored 7 goals against 16. The Genclerbirligi in the last four league games has seen 3 losses including 2 at home with Bursaspor, Eskisehirspor and 1 Konyaspor away with a victory and outside the home to Galatasaray. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, a very clear sign. Quote of the sign in 1 decline in many books. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :cry

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Eskisehirspor v Konyaspor Home team is in an excellent series of even 11 games in which hasnt been defeated, excluding all matches. Still they are situated in the middle table, and cannt even up or down. Missing is one first team player. Away team is in relegation zone and they need each point. They are very motivated and any further game is a final for them (complete and with 10 new players in 2nd half of season). draw @3.63 PinnacleSports 2/10

Eskisehirspor v Konyaspor Home team is in an excellent series of even 11 games in which hasnt been defeated, excluding all matches. Still they are situated in the middle table, and cannt even up or down. Missing is one first team player. Away team is in relegation zone and they need each point. They are very motivated and any further game is a final for them (complete and with 10 new players in 2nd half of season). draw @3.63 PinnacleSports 2/10
Good Luck but it is hard bet. Because Eskisehir plays well at home. I think Eskisehir fans are holigans !

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Eskisehirspor-Konyaspor= 1 (1.80) Totosì Eskisehirspor position 11° points 25 Konyaspor position 16° points 15 Preview: Eskisehirspor: Pending: Erkan Zengin (midfielder). Konyaspor: Pending: Mahamoudou Kere (defender). The Eskisehirspor has a score in the home of w3-d3-l2 goals scored 6 goals against 5 while Konyaspor has a score out of the house w1-d2-l5 goals scored 6 goals against 12. The Eskisehirspor in the last five league games has recorded 4 wins including 2 at home with Manisaspor, Besiktas and 2 outside the home to Kasimpasa, Genclerbirligi and 1 draw away to Kayserispor. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, 1 very clear sign. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Eskisehirspor-Konyaspor Selection Home win Strength 9/10 Date 31/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.73 Reasoning I am going to go with Eskisehirspor because the are on great run at the moment and they are very good at home and i can't see how would they draw or loose against the poor side of Konyaspor. Konyaspor are also maybe going to miss their defender Mahamoudou Kere. Eskesehirspor have won 4 of their last 5 and draw once. Konyaspor have only 2 clean sheets this season and they have conceded 12 goals away! I see value on this bet and the odds are really too high for me so i will go with the home win. Take the home side. Good Luck Punters!

Good Luck but it is hard bet. Because Eskisehir plays well at home. I think Eskisehir fans are holigans !
I think that away side will have more motivation... As injury concerns Kere even didn't played last match when they took a point against excellent Bursa. On the other hand Erkan was in team in the last round against G'birligi. Surely host is the favorite here, but I tried on surprise with a very low stake. GL ;)

Eskisehirspor-Konyaspor= 1 (1.80) Totosì Eskisehirspor position 11° points 25 Konyaspor position 16° points 15 Preview: Eskisehirspor: Pending: Erkan Zengin (midfielder). Konyaspor: Pending: Mahamoudou Kere (defender). The Eskisehirspor has a score in the home of w3-d3-l2 goals scored 6 goals against 5 while Konyaspor has a score out of the house w1-d2-l5 goals scored 6 goals against 12. The Eskisehirspor in the last five league games has recorded 4 wins including 2 at home with Manisaspor, Besiktas and 2 outside the home to Kasimpasa, Genclerbirligi and 1 draw away to Kayserispor. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, 1 very clear sign. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHH :ok