** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

My friend, thx for your kind words... I'm really happy to read a feedback here... I hope to find a way to make us both winners.. I believe Gencler will be very competitive tonight comparing Sivas, Manisa and Kasimpasa and since I dont believe that Kayseri will get the 5th win a row, I see really no value around 1.50-1.60 for HW... Now, Gencler is stress-free and I believe the side with more pressure will be home team.This is football though, anything can happen and I know I'm betting against the favourite... My other suggestion would be" Both To Score" and/or over 2.5 goals... Good Luck smile.gif
I was kind expecting you would suggest yet another Over ;), and since I mAinly do Overs, will keep an eye on the game. I am all over in-play atm. GL

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Karabukspor v Bucaspor I believe today is a veryt tricky day. On the paper, Karabuk against Buca looks like good candidate to win the game and they can really do that, looking at the odds, I can not say it is bad but I just dont feel comfortable enough to bet on HW even with the very important missings of Buca. Cernat is the key point of Karabuk not only for the attack to assist Emenike and alos score by himself but also he is the person to keep the ball in the other half of the pitch. He is out again and I feel better avoiding teams like Buca when they are in a losing or losing points streak. Afterall, any given day a reaction is expected from Buca with the new coach even if they relegate at the end of the day. Please dont get me wrong, I wont blame anyone who bets on Karabuk today but if it is @1.70-1.75 we need, we can find other games as well... So, NOBET for me even Karabuk is close to win. Just a principal NOBET :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ankaragucu v Gaziantepspor There are some problems inside the club of Ankaragucu. Board and the coach are having some arguments lately and I doubt the salaries of the players are being paid lately. Still, I like Ankaragucu's play last week against Eskisehir away from home and I feel like they are slightkly fav. against Gaziantep. But, Gaziantep is also a solid team and they rarely lose games thx to the controlled and closed football preferences of Gaziantep's coach. You would feel like betting on Under 2.5 goals here since the scoringu abilities of Gaziantep is weak despite number of forwards being in the team but the coach made some statements about this poor scoring sheet and scoring problems so I expect they trained harder in mid-week to solve this problem. Ankaragucu can always score as well. I will suggest a small stake bet for over here since I believe bookies overestimated the underish look of the away team and the offered price is worth trying a smalls take bet on over here considering this 90 minutes game called football is a game to score goals :) Over 2.5 Goals @2.36 5/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antalyaspor v Bursaspor Bursaspor is a team that you can expect the same consistent football oen way or another in every week. Despite the missings, they are a system team and they wont suprise you a lot with poor football or shocking score too much. But, today they will be missing 2 very important names who are key in holding the team in the opponents side of the pitch and also key names of scoring and assisting... Volkan Sen and Ergic wont play. This is bad news considering the team will be somehow effected after the 0-3 loss against M.United in C.League game and considering they will be playing away from home against a good hungry team which is in form and lost only 3 games so far which are away from home against 3 big Istanbul teams. As I said above, Antalya lost only 3 games and they are away from home to big Istanbul teams Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Galatasaray. If there is one day that Bursa wont win against Antalya, I would ask you to provide some conditions and all these conditions are avaliable today. Tired and wounded Bursa with missings and playing away from home is a perfect game to expect Bursa to lose points against this Antalya. But, I still believe that Bursa is a very competitive side with Turgay, Insua, Ozan, Svensson and I still believe they will manage to score as well as Antalya. What I expect here is a scoring draw such as 1-1 or 2-2 so I will go for the draw here since I dont expect Bursa leaving the field with zero points but I also expect to see minumun 3 goals so I will be a cautious with stakes but be bold with my bets here ; Draw @3.20 Bet365 3/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.15 Bet365 3/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fenerbahce v Eskisehirspor Both in midfield and defense line, Fenerbahce is too strong for Eskisehir. Even this is football and all is possible I really dont see Batuhan scoring easily in the middle of Lugano and Yobo. Also, creative players like Sezer and Adem will suffer a lot against the center midfield players of Fenerbahce such as Emre and Mehmet Topuz. So, I doubt Eskisehir can score today where I expect to see Semih scoring at least once since there will scouts of Deportivo watching him... Besides, ther are some inside problems in Eskisehirspor. The veteran(almost) striker Umit Karan is out both due to injury and by a federation decision since now new scandal is all over the papers.It turns out that there are some players and coaches in our league who owns our be partners with some Managerial Companies. Unit is one fo them as well the new trainer of Eskisehir Bulent Uygun. I think both names will be cleared at the end but I believe this wont have a positive effect on the team today since all these news were all over the media during the week. To conclude, my only bet for this game is Fenerbahce (-1.5) in this home game against this not convincing Eskisehir... Fenerbahce (-1.5) @2.04 10Bet 7/10 I wish you all a nice Saturday and a profitable betting day :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Succesfull round started on Friday and kept that way today :) I'm especially happy with the score in Antalya v Bursa game. I was exactly expecting 2-2 as the final score so both the over and draw bets won... Only if there was one more goal in Ankaragucu v Gazinatep game it would be flawless. But, like last week, there is one game that let me down among all my predictions. Actually, Ankaragucu let me down here. Its the second week in a row for them without scoring... We should keep an eye on that... I'll be back tomorrow for the games of Sunday... Good Night All :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sivasspor v Istanbul B.B. I will share my ideas about this match but I believe that this is a match thay anything is possible. I think the good play of Sivas in the 2nd half ot the Besiktas game away from home last week was only due to the physical problems and the tactical mistakes of Besiktas. Sivas found spaces in Besiktas's defense like most of the teams and that made them look good. I admit there is ofcourse a new coach effect but I just dont buy it. Istanbul B.B. is a very solid team especially away from home and they can cause many problems to all teams. I guess that the most logical outcome on the papaer is draw here considering the missings in both sides but I have the feeling that with Mehmet Yildiz, Kamanan ( looks in form in trainings), Erman and Kadir I have a feeling that Sivas may get a small margin win here. So, just for a nice Sunday joy :) ; Sivasspor @2.54 Pinnacle 3/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manisaspor v Konyaspor Whatever I said for Karabuk v Buca game is applicable for this game too... Manisa is big fav. here for sure and they will most probably win with the help of Simpson, Makakula and Isaac but this Konya may react any given day to their bad run and as a principal I wont bet on home side for this game. I really didnt like offered price as well.. I wont blame anyone betting on HW though. Manisa will probably win but as I said above whatever I said for Karabuk v Buca game is applicable for this game too... But for another Sunday joy with small stakes I suggest over 2.5 goals though since I expect Konya to score... So ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.97 Pinnacle 3/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v Galatasaray Despite being a Galatasaray fan I really dont expect the same performance we showed in Fener game. The thing is with the missings of Arda and Baros, people may expect another good performance from Galatasaray as they did to Fenerbahce away from home but we should not forget that the motivation of that game and the daily conditions of that time was different. Besides, Im confident that Trabzonspor's very clever and experienced coach Senol Gunes is prepared against Galatasaray's trainer Hagi's closed football... So, briefly, on the paper the most possible outcome here is HW but, I will again prefer to be cautious since Elano is back with Ayhan and Misimovic with rising form, I believe our fast attacker Pino may find spaces in Trabzon's defense. I actually expect a draw (nice price from Pinnacle) with both teams scoring and a similar type of game here as I expected in Antalya v Bursa game so even it looks a bit bold ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.87 Pinnacle 7/10 Draw @3.45 Pinnacle 3/10 I wish you all a nice Sunday & Good Luck :)

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Manisa - Konya
Selection Manisa
Strength 10/10
Date 07/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.70
Reasoning Manisa began the season awful but changed the coach and now the things are much better with 5 wins from last 7 games.The beat Trabzon and Besiktas and showed that their squad got potential for better position in the table.Konya got only 2 draws and 6 loses in last 8 games.Konya got only 2 clean sheets in last 14 games and this sunday will face one of the strongest attackers in the league imo.Manisa got Makakuala -the last year goalscorer of the league , also Simpson + Promise.Ibrahim Ege will miss the game for the guests due to suspession.I rate the hosts like the better team and my pick is 3 points for Manisa.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Even the Friday and Saturday was succesfull, Sunday was not satisfying. Still, I was expecting a crazy Sunday and happy to see I was right in offering only bets for joy, nothing serious... Hoping for a even better round next week smile.gif Besiktas v Kasimpasa This is one game that does not need any long preview. One of the strongest team of the league is Besiktas but they are also the one with most problems in defense among all team in top rankings because of their tactical apporach. Coach of Kasimpasa is also very attacking minded but also has the one of the weakest in th league. I believe Kasimpasa will score in the 2nd half when Besiktas gets tired because of Porto match. Besiktas probably will like to finish the job in 1st half. So, I believe that betting on Besiktas HT is also a good idea... Over 2.5 goals looks like the solution of this equation but I expect more goals and even he may not be risked today, Queresma is also recoverd from injury... Kasimpasa would like to finish their bad run and may try to do smtg here but most probably it will not be enough to get any point or points here... This reaction maybe scoring goal/s though... So ; Over 3.5 Goals @2.40 Gamebookers 7/10 Good Luck smile.gif

Even the Friday and Saturday was succesfull' date=' Sunday was not satisfying. Still, I was expecting a crazy Sunday and happy to see I was right in offering only bets for joy, nothing serious... Hoping for a even better round next week [img']http://forum.bettingadvice.com/images/smilies/smile.gif Besiktas v Kasimpasa This is one game that does not need any long preview. One of the strongest team of the league is Besiktas but they are also the one with most problems in defense among all team in top rankings because of their tactical apporach. Coach of Kasimpasa is also very attacking minded but also has the one of the weakest in th league. I believe Kasimpasa will score in the 2nd half when Besiktas gets tired because of Porto match. Besiktas probably will like to finish the job in 1st half. So, I believe that betting on Besiktas HT is also a good idea... Over 2.5 goals looks like the solution of this equation but I expect more goals and even he may not be risked today, Queresma is also recoverd from injury... Kasimpasa would like to finish their bad run and may try to do smtg here but most probably it will not be enough to get any point or points here... This reaction maybe scoring goal/s though... So ; Over 3.5 Goals @2.40 Gamebookers 7/10 Good Luck smile.gif
I think the same based on their H2H record and recent games full of goals. I also consider both teams to score as an option. What do you think YAMAN? Bliss!

Both to score is also a good option and I assume odds are not bad :)
Aman, YAMAN, you got me worried again...:lol. If you expect the guests to score tonight, then it should go way Over. I've worked out the same scenario as you for the first half, expecting Besiktas to slow down and soak the pressure ( if any ) in the second, possibly killing the game with a second goal ( or a third ) late in the game... Another in-play, aman! Must admit you saved me last time, didn't go for the Over 2,5 Goals, instead waited for Both to score to go up to 1,83 and got it. 5 mins later Kayseri scored ;)...Sorry for the after-eventing! GL

Aman' date=' YAMAN, [b']you got me worried again...:lol. If you expect the guests to score tonight, then it should go way Over. I've worked out the same scenario as you for the first half, expecting Besiktas to slow down and soak the pressure ( if any ) in the second, possibly killing the game with a second goal ( or a third ) late in the game... Another in-play, aman! Must admit you saved me last time, didn't go for the Over 2,5 Goals, instead waited for Both to score to go up to 1,83 and got it. 5 mins later Kayseri scored ;)...Sorry for the after-eventing! GL
My friend :) Big suprise, missed chances, dismissed goal and finally a missed penalty by Guti :( What can Yaman do :lol I'll be back with mid week games :dude

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Turkish Cup Game ; Gaziantep B.B. v Besiktas I believe that this will be a very nice game smile.gif So lets start ; Guti Hernandez, Rüstü Reçber, Fabian Ernst, Mehmet Aurelio and Fatih Tekke are all out of squad. Called in players are ; Hakan Arikan, Cenk Gönen, Ibrahim Toraman, Yusuf Simsek, Ricardo Quaresma, Onur Bayramoglu, Ersan Gülüm,Ibrahim Üzülmez, Michael Fink, Necip Uysal, Roberto Hilbert, Nihat Kahveci, Bobo, Rodrigo Tabata, Ismail Köybasi, Filip Holosko, Erhan Güven. So, Quaresma will play. Gazinatep B.B. is one of the strongest of 2nd league and I believe they see this game as a good chance to show themselves considering the game will be on TV. This will be a hard away game for Besiktas and with the high motivation and home advantage I believe home team will score at least once. Plus, Besiktas's defensive tactics and putting the defense front at midfield brings the opponents big spaces behind... Considering the recent bad results and the big critics after Kasimpasa draw on Sunday, Besiktas players and coach has no excuses to lose another game but I believe they will need to score at least twice to win this game since I believe they will concede at least once... One thing that is important is that Gaziantep B.B. (Denizlispor as well) is the top scorer team of 2nd League with 20 goals in all 10 games so far and 11 goals in 6 home games ... In any case, I believe that both teams to score and over 2.5 goals are good bets that I can suggest. Over 2.5 Goals @1.917 Pinnacle 5/10 Both Teams To Score @1.727 Sportingbet 5/10 Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Along with the cup game suggestion above, I want to take and suggest an early bet before the possible drop in odds... I wish you all a nice and a profitable round smile.gif Konyaspor v Kayserispor I strongly believe in Sota, the trainer of Kayseri. He is a clever guy… I was the one betting against Kayserispor last week but I believe that Karsiyaka loss in cup game , bad play and a hard win against Kasimpasa and finally the draw against Genclerbirligi with giving so much spaces in defense were all enough warnings for him and the team. Besides, this time they rested well for a week and at this moment despite it seems like Konya is the more motiavted one with the morale of the Manisa win away from home, actually I believe that Kayseri is motivated at least as much as Konyaspor if not more…. Offered price for Kayseri is good in our favour and I want to take it before a possible drop and this is also why I wanted to write an early preview. Even with the draw against Genclerbirligi at home, if Konya had not won against Manisa, the price wouldnt be more than 1.85… Especially 2 weeks ago… But, the win over Manisa was a very lucky one for Konya. Konya hold Manisa but Manisa was not playing good and a clear penalty was not given just minutes before Konya scored in counter attack. This time they will face team that wants to bounce back as much as them and Kayseri is not the team to attack madly and give spaces like they did last week and they surely wont that mistake again especially not away from home. I actually believe that Kayseri will keep a clean sheet and I dont think Konya can score under normal circumtances… Next week, Kayseri will play against Galatasaray. Sota is a clever guy as I said and I believe that considering this game, he wouldnt want to lose any point this week or it may be 3 weeks without a win considering the possible loss points in Galatasaray game since even it is not the subject now, I dont believe Hagi will lose this game considering Kayseri is one of the 4-5 most importnat away games in the league and after drawing to Fener and losing to Trabzon, I believe Hagi’s Galatasary wont leave the field defeated. As I said it is next week’s issue but I strongly believe Sota thinks about this too and this may also be another reason to believe that the team and Sota gives a big importance to Konya… There is a solid quality difference as well. Player by player Kayseri is better and Konya’s coach Ziya Dogan will face a very patient team and I believe this is one thing that will tactically outplay his team. Trainer of Kayseri once said that winning a game 1-0 is my favourite score where he wanted to indicate thet he gives a big importance in being patient. I think playing against a team like that will ruin Konya tactically. So,to conlude I believe in away win one way or another ; Kayserispor (-0.5) @2.00 Bet365 7/10 @2.00 Bet365 7/10 Good Luck smile.gif

Friday 12 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Kayserispor (18:00 GMT) 4.03 3.51 2.1 100.92 %
Saturday 13 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v MKE Ankaragücü (12:30 GMT) 2.95 3.3 2.7 101.24 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Trabzonspor (14:00 GMT) 2.7 3.35 2.96 100.67 %
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Antalyaspor (17:00 GMT) 2.4 3.35 3.35 101.37 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT) 4.6 3.65 1.9 101.77 %
Sunday 14 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Sivasspor (12:30 GMT) 2.8 3.35 2.79 101.41 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Besiktas JK (14:00 GMT) 3.82 3.47 2.14 101.73 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v KDC Karabükspor (15:00 GMT) 2.18 3.33 3.81 102.15 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Manisaspor (17:00 GMT) 1.59 4.12 7.5 100.15 %

Turkish Cup Game ; Gaziantep B.B. v Besiktas I believe that this will be a very nice game smile.gif So lets start ; Guti Hernandez, Rüstü Reçber, Fabian Ernst, Mehmet Aurelio and Fatih Tekke are all out of squad. Called in players are ; Hakan Arikan, Cenk Gönen, Ibrahim Toraman, Yusuf Simsek, Ricardo Quaresma, Onur Bayramoglu, Ersan Gülüm,Ibrahim Üzülmez, Michael Fink, Necip Uysal, Roberto Hilbert, Nihat Kahveci, Bobo, Rodrigo Tabata, Ismail Köybasi, Filip Holosko, Erhan Güven. So, Quaresma will play. Gazinatep B.B. is one of the strongest of 2nd league and I believe they see this game as a good chance to show themselves considering the game will be on TV. This will be a hard away game for Besiktas and with the high motivation and home advantage I believe home team will score at least once. Plus, Besiktas's defensive tactics and putting the defense front at midfield brings the opponents big spaces behind... Considering the recent bad results and the big critics after Kasimpasa draw on Sunday, Besiktas players and coach has no excuses to lose another game but I believe they will need to score at least twice to win this game since I believe they will concede at least once... One thing that is important is that Gaziantep B.B. (Denizlispor as well) is the top scorer team of 2nd League with 20 goals in all 10 games so far and 11 goals in 6 home games ... In any case, I believe that both teams to score and over 2.5 goals are good bets that I can suggest. Over 2.5 Goals @1.917 Pinnacle 5/10 Both Teams To Score @1.727 Sportingbet 5/10 Good Luck :)
Valuable team news. What do you think about 2 (+1AH)? :hope

Along with the cup game suggestion above, I want to take and suggest an early bet before the possible drop in odds... I wish you all a nice and a profitable round smile.gif Konyaspor v Kayserispor I strongly believe in Sota, the trainer of Kayseri. He is a clever guy… I was the one betting against Kayserispor last week but I believe that Karsiyaka loss in cup game , bad play and a hard win against Kasimpasa and finally the draw against Genclerbirligi with giving so much spaces in defense were all enough warnings for him and the team. Besides, this time they rested well for a week and at this moment despite it seems like Konya is the more motiavted one with the morale of the Manisa win away from home, actually I believe that Kayseri is motivated at least as much as Konyaspor if not more…. Offered price for Kayseri is good in our favour and I want to take it before a possible drop and this is also why I wanted to write an early preview. Even with the draw against Genclerbirligi at home, if Konya had not won against Manisa, the price wouldnt be more than 1.85… Especially 2 weeks ago… But, the win over Manisa was a very lucky one for Konya. Konya hold Manisa but Manisa was not playing good and a clear penalty was not given just minutes before Konya scored in counter attack. This time they will face team that wants to bounce back as much as them and Kayseri is not the team to attack madly and give spaces like they did last week and they surely wont that mistake again especially not away from home. I actually believe that Kayseri will keep a clean sheet and I dont think Konya can score under normal circumtances… Next week, Kayseri will play against Galatasaray. Sota is a clever guy as I said and I believe that considering this game, he wouldnt want to lose any point this week or it may be 3 weeks without a win considering the possible loss points in Galatasaray game since even it is not the subject now, I dont believe Hagi will lose this game considering Kayseri is one of the 4-5 most importnat away games in the league and after drawing to Fener and losing to Trabzon, I believe Hagi’s Galatasary wont leave the field defeated. As I said it is next week’s issue but I strongly believe Sota thinks about this too and this may also be another reason to believe that the team and Sota gives a big importance to Konya… There is a solid quality difference as well. Player by player Kayseri is better and Konya’s coach Ziya Dogan will face a very patient team and I believe this is one thing that will tactically outplay his team. Trainer of Kayseri once said that winning a game 1-0 is my favourite score where he wanted to indicate thet he gives a big importance in being patient. I think playing against a team like that will ruin Konya tactically. So,to conlude I believe in away win one way or another ; Kayserispor (-0.5) @2.00 Bet365 7/10 @2.00 Bet365 7/10 Good Luck smile.gif
0-1 FT for Kayserispor... A bit tense but a good start to this round :) :gimme

Just a question for Yaman, I see big odds drop in Asia for Bursa-Trabzon on home win.Do you have any info why? Cheers mate, and continue doing superb work here. :ok
Thx a lot Srki :) Regarding your question ; I saw that too and made a research... Actually, there is no big reason for any sharp drop and mostly the drop is on (0) so actually the expectation on Bursa's undefeated run NOT to be finished against Trabzonspor might increase but it doesnt mean the expectation on HW increased... The thin line between these two is important since mostly the expectation here is DRAW as well as mine but if any side wins it should be Bursa since Colman is missing for Trabzon and Trabzon was not that impressive last week.... To Conclude it will be either a draw or a very close HW... But, again, I insist that it was already the case 2 days ago and any sharp drop should not mean anything extra... Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I wish you all a nice Saturday :) There are 4 games today... Bucaspor v Ankaragucu and Eskisehirspor v Antalyaspor games are NOBET for me with the potentials of resulting as a draw or/and very close win for any of the sides... Bursaspor v Trabzonspor Firstly, Im playing this game on my mind in last 48 hours and the conclusion I reach is to rule out the away win despite some possible contrary opinions. Let me be breif ; If last week, Trabzonspor's opponent was not Galatasaray but Bursa, Bursa wouldnt lose to Trabzon. Galatasaray without the most important 2 players in attacking line played solid until 75th minute and didnt give any positions until the personal mistake by the defense player which caused the 1st goal. Even after that Galatasaray missed a clear chance and kept pushing. I wanted remind that since this time Trabzon will be the away team and the whole game plan might be different, Bursaspor is the most controlled and compact team of the league and despite they play at home, you wont see them attacking madly or giving spaces behind... They will play patiently but with better chance to score than Galatasaray with the bonus of the hunger to bounce back. One more important fact to support my idea is that the Guus Hiddint, the head coach of the International Team just announced today that he called 5 players from Trabzonspor... 2 of them were already in the squad in previous games ;the goalkeeper Onur and the talented midfield player S.Inan but the suprise is attacking minded winger Burak, attacking minded midfield player Engin with his talented left foot and the forward of Trabzonspor Umut who is wanted by Toulose for some time are also called which will clearly be an extra motivation. To conclude, I believe that if we see a winner it will be Bursa but I also should give credit to quality players of Trabzon who can change the score sheet. So my suggestion here will be ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.11 10Bet 6/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gaziantespor v Fenerbahce I admit that Gaziantepsor is not a walk over. But, player by player Fenerbahce is much better and again contrary to other opinions despite the missings of key defender Lugano and the key midfield Emre, I strongly believe that Fenerbahce will do the job... First of all, home team has big problems in scoring and their important attcking minded winger Popov is missing. They score just 8 goals so far in 11 games and now Popov is out too... I really doubt that they can score tomorow against a Fenerbahce who learnt their lesson and wants to bounce back after the mid-week 2-4 lost to Ankaragucu away from home... The good news is the most important name of the attack line, Niang is back. To conclude, I believe that despite the home advantage and defensive minded tactics of Gaziantepspor, better quality team of Fenerbahce with the names like Stoch, Kazım, Dia, Semih, Alex and finally Niang will be too much for the home team... Fenerbahce (-0.5) @1.90 Canbet 7/10 Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Annoying Saturday... In Bursa v Trabzon game the score was 0-2 after 16th minute only but finished as 0-2 while all the turning points were against the away team Fenerbahce despite it was 0-1 in our favor until the 75th minute... So, sometimes not only football but also betting doesnt have justice :) I am very ambitious to recover this Saturday though and Sunday is a very good day for that... We have 4 games today and I have 2 high stake bets ... Istanbul B.B. v Karabukspor game is a clear NOBET for me... I believe home team has clearly more advantage and experienced but I just dont feel comfortable enough to suggest anything. It should be a HW with some possibilities of a draw... While in Genclerbiliği v Besiktas game I was very close to bet on AW win with over 2.5 goals until I found out that BOBO is out... Nobre is the only striker and Nihat is also injured and wont be able to play for at least 8 weeks so this is another NOBET... Kasimpasa v Sivasspor Since the point of betting on this game is very clear, I wont take your time and will be very brief. After the good game against Besiktas away from home despite the 1-2 loss, Sivasspor demolised by İstanbul B.B. at home , losing by 0-4 but could be even 0-7 or more since it was already 0-4 at 36th minute of that game. Sivas appointed a new coach just before Besiktas game but after 2 games I mentioned they are still pointless and I can assure you that they will do all with all the possible ambiton not only to bounce back but also to be forgiven by the fans. On the other hand, after getting a good mid week cup win and taking a draw from Besiktas, Kasimpasa wants to take the first ever win of the season so far at home in the league. Besides, Kasimpasa's talented player Yekta called for national team first time ever which should be a clear motivation... Both teams are motivated in their own ways and I really cant see anything other than goals. But I need to point that Im also hoping for a bit fair day today comparing to Saturday... Both Teams To Score @1.75 6/10 Draw @3.20 Gamebookers 2/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.05 Sportingbet 2/10 --------------------------------------------------------- Galatasaray v Manisaspor I dont mind and I even like writing long reasonings or previews but this game really speaks for itself... Reasoning of my bet is based on 3 factors ; 1) Galatasaray's home advantage and no luxury to lose any points with recent morale from 3-1 cup win in mid week with in form attacker Pino whos core 2 gaols in last game... 2) Hikmet Karaman the coach of Manisa... He was rumoured to be Galatasaray's coach after Rijkaard before the arrival of Hagi. He is a talented coach and a bit showman who really likes to hurt big teams of Istanbul and Im sure he want to do it badly this time especially after the latest bad results and the hunger to show himself once more against Galatasaray and media... 3) Despite the scoreless last 2 weeks, the strong attacking line of Manisa... Makakula (last year's top goal scorer), Isaac and Simpson... They are all talented and dangerous adn surelly will be very motivated... To conclude we have two teams that need to win and none of them are satisfied with a draw. Hungry fans, hungry teams and coaches to take the 3 point in this nice battle in Istanbul on Sunday evening where Im intented and confident to use some big stakes.... Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 Bet365 7/10 Galatasaray to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @2.20 Gamebookers 3/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable Sunday :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Galatasaray - Manisaspor Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 14/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.70 Reasoning I see minimum three goals in this match, odds are good because this is very possible result here. H2H: 8 matches in H2H, only one ended with Under 2.5(1:1). In last season Galata make this result(missing many chances). Time for the Over at home. Galata: Galta in this season played 5 matches at home, in this matches scoring 1.6 goals per match and exactly make the same results in concending goals. 3 of last 5 matches for Galata in league ended with Over 2.5 Manisa: Manisa in this season played 5 matches on away, in this matches scoring 1.8 goals per match and concending over 2 goals per game. 7 of last 10 matches for Manisa in league eneded with Over 2.5 Over 2.5 --- Sport Football (Turkey) Event Kasimpasa - Sivaspor Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 14/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 2.05 Reasoning In my opinion this match can be really open and supporters can see many goals here. Nice odds for Over. H2H: 4 matches in H2H, 4:0, 0:4(both for guests) and in last season Kasimpasa make 2:2 at home, on away make next draw, but 1:1. Kasimpasa: Kasimpasa at home concending over 3 goals per match, scoring 0.8 goals per match. 8 from last 10 league matches for hosts ending with Over 2.5 Sivaspor: Like hosts concending over 3 goals per match, but on away, scoring 0.8 goals. 3 of last 4 matches for guests ending with Over 2.5

Kasimpasa game 0-0 at HT. Anyone watching it? 6/5 for over 1.5 goals. Worth a punt????
Hey Pakelly... Im wacthing it... Any second anything can happen... If we see a one goal the game will even go to over 2.5 ... So, you can try over 1.5... Good Luck :)