** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Wednesday 2 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (16:00 GMT) 2.5 3.3 2.5 110.30 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Gaziantepspor (18:00 GMT) 2.1 3.2 3.2 110.12 %
Thursday 3 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (16:00 GMT) 2.7 3.6 8.5 76.58 %
maximize.gif Gaziantep BB v Besiktas JK (18:00 GMT) 4 3.4 1.8 109.97 %

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we come to the end of this nice round and I hope that we will have a nice ending as well… Antalyaspor v Besiktas I believe I dont need to state the situation in Besiktas. They have only the cup to play for and they concede totally 12 goals in last 3 games... Their playing style is too much attacking for our league especially with the players in hand and if Shuster wont change his mind, it wont get any good neither in short time nor in long time... But even the cup is what is left for Besiktas it doesnt mean that they give up the league or they are lack of motivation. Im sure they would like to bounce back after the recent results and I dont think the players or the board would like any angry fans waiting for them in the Istanbul airport after they fly from Antalya on Monday night. Fans are hungry for a victory and that much inpatient at the moment... On the other hand Antalya is not yet in avoiding the relegation race maybe but considering their winless series in last 7 games, if they keep on like that in 2-3 weeks they may find themselves in this situation. The gap between them and 16th placed Bucaspor is only 7 points... They will be missing their important defensive midfield player Sedat as well as two defenders Ali Turan and Tuna.. They are already not known with their good defending abilities and the absence of these players possibly wont be a plus for them... Still we should not forget that the motivation should be high in Antalya side to stop this bad streak especially in front of their fans against a big team... Well, names like Quaresma, Simao, Almeida for Besiktas and Necati, Tita, Mehmet Yilmaz, Zitouni and even ex Besiktas player Ugur Inceman for Antalya are all able to break the game at any given moment and when we have two teams like that with different strong reasons to motivate. I expect to see the wish for a win from each team in the field. This is the catch point for me so my bet with this acceptable price is ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.14 SBOBET 7/10 I wish you all a nice Monday with winning bets :)
bro, what do you think about bet on Besiktas? In head 2 head , besiktas dont lose yet?

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Line Up Medical Park Antalyaspor: Ömer, Erkan, Deniz, Radeljic, Kenan, Yenal, İbrahim, Uğur, Tita, Mehmet, Necati Beşiktaş: Rüştü, Ekrem, İbrahim, Sivok, İsmail Köybaşı, Necip, Mehmet Aurelio, Guti, Simao, Quaresma, Bobo It's kind of late but I expect Besiktas to win.

So' date= we come to the end of this nice round and I hope that we will have a nice ending as well… Antalyaspor v Besiktas I believe I dont need to state the situation in Besiktas. They have only the cup to play for and they concede totally 12 goals in last 3 games... Their playing style is too much attacking for our league especially with the players in hand and if Shuster wont change his mind, it wont get any good neither in short time nor in long time... But even the cup is what is left for Besiktas it doesnt mean that they give up the league or they are lack of motivation. Im sure they would like to bounce back after the recent results and I dont think the players or the board would like any angry fans waiting for them in the Istanbul airport after they fly from Antalya on Monday night. Fans are hungry for a victory and that much inpatient at the moment... On the other hand Antalya is not yet in avoiding the relegation race maybe but considering their winless series in last 7 games, if they keep on like that in 2-3 weeks they may find themselves in this situation. The gap between them and 16th placed Bucaspor is only 7 points... They will be missing their important defensive midfield player Sedat as well as two defenders Ali Turan and Tuna.. They are already not known with their good defending abilities and the absence of these players possibly wont be a plus for them... Still we should not forget that the motivation should be high in Antalya side to stop this bad streak especially in front of their fans against a big team... Well, names like Quaresma, Simao, Almeida for Besiktas and Necati, Tita, Mehmet Yilmaz, Zitouni and even ex Besiktas player Ugur Inceman for Antalya are all able to break the game at any given moment and when we have two teams like that with different strong reasons to motivate. I expect to see the wish for a win from each team in the field. This is the catch point for me so my bet with this acceptable price is ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.14 SBOBET 7/10 I wish you all a nice Monday with winning bets :)
FT 0-2 finally got round to trying one of your tips m8 and it lost:cry maybe next time:ok

FT 0-2 finally got round to trying one of your tips m8 and it lost:cry maybe next time:ok
Ah Chris I wish you followed me Bursda in or over sin Galatasaray and Trabzon games... Very unlucky game today and should have been over... Next time bro :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I wish you all a nice week... We have very nice Turkish Cup games this week :) Im following the asian market and I believe its the right moment to post my picks... Galatasaray v Gaziantepspor (First Game : 2-3) Its no secret anymore how things are bad in Galatasaray at the moment and how its the opposite for Gaziantep... This is the game of the season for Galatasaray and to be honest stress factor was never so high for any of the game for Galatasaray so far... If Galatasaray cant pass Gaziantep it will be almost sure that they wont play in Europe next year and most probably Hagi will leave the club very soon as well as the sporting director... Even a new election for the president and the board will be possible... Last Sunday first time ever the president urgently came to the facilities to make aa ast minute meeting with both the players and Hagi... According to the media it was a harsh one and the anger of the president clearly seen by every member of the team. On the other hand Gaziantep is in top form at the moment and they will be extra motivated as well... As you can figure it by yourselves they are extra motivated as an Anatolian team to reach the cup by eleminating big teams of Istanbul and considering the first game was won by them 3-2, they will play with all they have to qualify... When it comes to big teams you never know what will happen... The meeting of the president and the anger of the fans maay have an effect on Galatasaray players and they may play with their top performance which they didnt show for a long time... Arrival of Pino is a big plus and even Arda may take some minutes. Well, this is the game of the season so far for each team which are highly motivated for several reasons and considering Galatasaray must win to qualify, I find the line and the price offered acceptable, so I will go with ; Over 2.25 @1.96 SBOBET 8/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Kasimpasa v I.B.B. (First Game : 0-0) I will be brief this one since the main reason I suggest this bet is the result in first game and the line offered... I.B.B is clearly the better team with their ambitious coach Abdullah Avci. Thye beat Galatasaray 3-1 last round and the name by name the quality in the team is better than Kasimpasa... Kasimpasa is fighting for their lives to avoid relegation and the cup should not be their priorty. They will be playing a very importnat and a hard game against Antalya on Sunday. The thing is, Abdullah Avci usulally critisized for not moving to aa bigger team or being asked about so ok you do very well but what is the next step, so he should be trying win the cup with his team I.B.B to get even a bigger name and then he will most probaby move to a bigger teamm probably Galatasaray. He is usually named with Galatasaray since he started his career there as a a youth coach... Well to conclude I dont see I.B.B. getting eleminated by Kasimpasa here and considering the result in first game only 0-0 will make the game go to extra time and even if that happens which I doubt, we will get our money back... I.B.B (0) @1.85 Canbet 9/10 Have a nice and profitable round :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Galatasaray vs Gaziantepspor Crucial game for both, especially for home side. Top 4 is a target far from realistic for them now. They have nothing left except this cup for this season. They're motivated and ready for this game for sure. Galatasaray have a perfect record in their new arena so far, winning all three games there. This alone doesn't justify the situation in my opinion. They were nowhere near being impressive in all those games. They have met Buca and Sivas but needed a late goal in both games to overcome those inept away sides. Draw in both games wouldn't be big surprise for anyone. Gaziantepspor, on the other hand, maintained the best form of last few seasons since Tolunay Kafkas got in charge of the club. Only 5 defeats so far in this season and being undefeated for last 12 games speak volumes about them. They have defeated only 2 times in last 4 months, in which games they had to play with 10 men for more than a half. They were tough nuts to crack and solid defensive team before the break but felt the need of a complete striker as stated by the coach many times. Signing Cenk Tosun in winter break made them a different team. They're now efficient than ever with Cenk Tosun scoring goals for fun and they're still solid at the back which is also proven by the stats cause no other side has conceded less than they have in the league. I can't see a quality difference between these teams. Adding home advantage to that, I do still think odds on away side has some value. Motivation factor might be an important factor for this kind of games but I don't think it will make hosts a much better side all of a sudden. Hosts will miss Kewell and Arda Turan whereas visitors will miss Serdar and Emre Gungor. Pick: Gaziantepspor +0.5 @2.02 6/10 Sbobet

Friday 4 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Manisaspor (18:00 GMT) 1.82 3.75 5.06 101.37 %
Saturday 5 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v MKE Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT) 2.37 3.31 3.31 102.62 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Sivasspor (14:00 GMT) 1.9 3.7 4.73 100.55 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v KDC Karabükspor (17:00 GMT) 1.63 4.11 6.4 101.31 %
Sunday 6 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Antalyaspor (12:00 GMT) 2.76 3.2 2.69 104.66 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (14:00 GMT) 1.66 3.85 6 102.64 %
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Bucaspor (15:00 GMT) 1.83 3.5 4.9 103.53 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Trabzonspor (17:00 GMT) 2.25 3.5 3.4 102.43 %
Monday 7 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 GMT) 5.25 3.75 1.72 103.61 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Kasimpasa vs IBB First game ended 0-0. Kasimpasa made an impressive come back and get back in the relegation battle despite everyone considered them relegated just a few weeks ago. There is a big game against Antalyaspor coming up in just a few days so don't expect a fully focused Kasimpasa here. They might even rest some players for the weekend. IBB had some ups and downs throughout the season, it's really hard to bet on their games but they're coming from an important victory against Galatasaray. They will meet Genclerbirligi in semi final if they can qualify here, so the road to the final is wide open. Top 4 sides already got eliminated from the cup, so I can't say they stand no chance of winning it. Their coach, Abdullah Avci will want to prove himself in the cup as he's one of the biggest candidates for Galatasaray if Hagi gets fired now or at the end of the season which seems quite likely. Motivation and quality factors favor visitors but I can't write off a scoring draw. Visitors should qualify, thus taking IBB with draw no bet cover seems like a good choice. Pick: IBB +0 @1.79 Sbobet 6/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Finally the weekend arrived and we can enjoy our league with a nice round… Kayserispor v Manisaspor Home team performed very good against Trabzon last week and got a deserved draw while their win was more possible than Trabzon. Players like Ziani, Ambarat and Abdullah (banned for this round) with the help of Mehmet Eren and Selim creates a very good midfield and considering rthe way Manisa prefers to play with 3 offensive midfield players, this can be a problem for the away team… Manisa is a good team and giving us a good attacking football and sooner or later they will again start winning since they lost the last 2 games… Simpson is banned but, Murat, Kahe with Manucho and Isaac are always a danger especially in away games… The negative point is important central defender is banned for this game which can ve good for our bet... I honestly won’t surprise to see Manisa avoiding a loss here but what I really expect is too see both team scoring. Actually one of the reasons that I take this bet is the price and the line offered. I find it very acceptable… I also feel confident that especially Manisa will be enough motivated do all to get a win here and this should bring us an entertaining game since Kayseri won’t stop and wait either... So I expect a nice start to this round and suggest ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.08 Canbet 7/10 Both teams to score @1.91 William Hill 3/10 Have a nice and a winner Friday smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Gaziantep BB - Besiktas in tonights cup game, looking for a overs here @ 2.04, Besiktas has 5-0 aggregate and are leaving lots of players at home. I fancy them to nick atleast one, maybe two in. And I assume that Gaziantep wont go on goalless against a Besiktas team without several important payers. Besiktas can afford to lose with 4-0. Oppinions?

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Kayserispor-Manisaspor = 1 (1.80) Totosì / over (2.05) bet365 Kayserispor position 4° points 43 Manisaspor position 11° points 31 Preview: Kayserispor: Pending: Abdullah (midfielder). Manisaspor: Pending: Simpson (midfielder), Dixon (defender). Kayserispor has a score in the house w8-d4-l0 goals scored 20 goals against 7 while Manisaspor has a score out of the house w5-d1-l5 goals scored 22 goals against 20. The Kayserispor won the last four home matches with BUCASPOR, Buyuksehir, Ankaragucu, Antalyaspor. Kayserispor very strong at home has no problem in going online is also excellent defense, however, encounters one of the strongest teams on offense when it comes to playing outside with 22 goals and 20 conceded. The current form is definitely on the side of Kayserispor. In this meeting dominated by the home team's superiority, only a miracle can save the visiting team. Prediction 1 and over. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Kayserispor vs Manisaspor Kayseri performed really well last week and that 3-3 draw at Trabzon was surely a big boost to their confidence. It's hard to overlook them after such a performance. It is not easy to score 3 goals against one of the best teams while playing away from home. They dominated the game in some parts of the game. Totally deserved 1 point, they could have grabbed full 3 though if they could hold on a few minutes more. Manisaspor isn't a bad away side at all. They prefer to play offensive football as you can see clearly by looking at the table, scored 22 goals while playing away from home which is more than any other team scored except top 3 sides. Their offensive power will be quite shortened for this game though as they will miss top goalscorer of the team Joshua Simpson whom scored 12 goals due to suspension. He has been integral to team's good performance so far in this season with his creativity and pace on the left wing. His absence will be a big blow for visitors. They will miss another important player, defender Dixon whom scored 4 goals in this season. Kayserispor is one of the best home teams. They have quality and momentum on their side. An open game is expected here but cant see past a home win. Only missing for hosts except long term injured players will be midfielder Abdullah Durak whereas Manisaspor will miss Simpson and Dixon. Pick: Kayserispor @1.78 Sbobet 8/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 This game is on Saturday but I had to take this early... Galatasaray v Karabukspor I have to take this bet early since Im not sure this line will stay that way for a long time... The situation is Galatasaray can be explained as disaster... The thing is the quality in the team is not only low but also the players are out of form... The fans are amazingly angry with them and the board is on the edge of resigning... There is almost no chance for Galatasaray to be in any European competition next year and I dont see any motivation for my team especially after eliminating to Gaziantep... Besides, the fan whistling at most of the players and this gives a big pressure to play at home... This time there will be few fans and they will be all cheering negatively against the players and board... Karabuk on the other hand is a nice team trying t play attacking football and even without Emenike they still create chances with Cernat, Hakan and Ilhan... They will still do their best to beat Galatasaray at home for a big prestige and they will be motivated enough... The interesting point about this bet is the line offered... I give almost no chance to Galatasaray to beat Karabuk by 2 and covering the handicap so worst case we will receive our money back , so before the line changes and goes down I suggest : Karabukspor (+1) @1.77 Bet365 7/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Konyaspor vs Ankaragucu Relegation saver Yilmaz Vural is back in business again. Konyaspor appointed him as their new coach after firing Ziya Dogan. These two have just the opposite mentality. Ziya Dogan prefers to sit back tight and wait for opportunities from counter attacks or mistakes whereas Yilmaz Vural loves to keep the ball and prefer attacking football. It's enough to check last few years of his career to see that. 09/11 - Kasimpasa - 39 overs in 58 games 08/09 - Kocaelispor - 9 overs in 11 games 07/08 - Manisaspor - 6 overs in 8 games We have already started to see effects of this change. It was enjoyable game against IBB two weeks ago in which they missed clear chances and hit the bar 3 times, yet game ended 0-0. IBB had found some chances to score and hit the bar once as well, so it was a surprising score at the end. They played against Karabukspor at away last weekend, they couldn't grab a point although they managed to get the lead in early minutes of the game. Konyaspor has a pretty weak squad in my opinion and they will probably get relegated but I dont think they will be pushovers. They cant settle for a point in this game. They need points urgently and I'm sure they will go for it. Marcin Robak will return to the team after 1 game suspension. Montano will miss the game due to suspension. Ankaragucu fired Umit Ozat last week and Mesut Bakkal got in charge of the team which is the only thing worries me about this bet as I don't know how he will approach this game. They're underperforming if you consider they have a quiet good squad with the likes of Sestak, Sapara and Vittek. They're seven points clear from relegation spots. They might find themselves in danger unless they can find a way out of this bad run. 7 out of their last 10 games ended overs, both teams scored in 9 out of last 10 games. Guven and Fatih Tekke are out for visitors. Vittek is recovered from a long injury but I dont know if he's fit yet. Given line for under/over bets is 2.25 with odds around 2.00 for over which is also quite good but I think bts is safer choice here. Pick: Both teams to score @1.95 William Hill 6/10

This game is on Saturday but I had to take this early... Galatasaray v Karabukspor I have to take this bet early since Im not sure this line will stay that way for a long time... The situation is Galatasaray can be explained as disaster... The thing is the quality in the team is not only low but also the players are out of form... The fans are amazingly angry with them and the board is on the edge of resigning... There is almost no chance for Galatasaray to be in any European competition next year and I dont see any motivation for my team especially after eliminating to Gaziantep... Besides, the fan whistling at most of the players and this gives a big pressure to play at home... This time there will be few fans and they will be all cheering negatively against the players and board... Karabuk on the other hand is a nice team trying t play attacking football and even without Emenike they still create chances with Cernat, Hakan and Ilhan... They will still do their best to beat Galatasaray at home for a big prestige and they will be motivated enough... The interesting point about this bet is the line offered... I give almost no chance to Galatasaray to beat Karabuk by 2 and covering the handicap so worst case we will receive our money back , so before the line changes and goes down I suggest : Karabukspor (+1) @1.77 Bet365 7/10
The round started good for us with a nice over in Kayseri v Manisa game... We could have seen the 3 goals way before the 94th monute but still a winner bet is a winner bet... I guess what some of our friends couldnt read about this game was that it was a mistake to expect the same motivated Kayseri we saw last week against Trabzon. Both Kayseri and Trabzon performs better as away teams and Manisa here was the more motivated team with more hunger after 2 loss rounds. Kayseri could still win with some luck and without some ref mistakes but as I had written before it is far away from being a "big shock" to see Kayseri not winning tonight... I believe that this Saturday is not such a good day for betting where I can suggest high stake bets so I will stick to my one and ony pick which is Karabukspor (+1) which I took before... For the other games, I agree with our friend Lemon that BTS for Konya v Ankaragucu is not a bad option but the interesting and the only game left which I will suggest some low stake bets is Gaziantepspor v Sivasspor game... I expect the home team try to do their best to get the 3 pounts and reach 43 points to equalize their points with Kayseri for the 4th spot in the league which also mean a ticket to Europa League next year especially after Kayseri's loss today despite playing a tense mid-week cup game while I dont see Sivas giving up easily especially after getting an important win last week... So, I expect Sivas to score and do their besy to avoid a loss here... So with low stakes, I will go with ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.19 Canbet 2/10 Both Teams To Score @1.95 William Hill 2/10 Sivasspor (+0.75) @1.89 Canbet 1/10 Have a great Saturday smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 So far a flawless round... Lets hope the same for Sunday... I have 2 games that I will try to be very brief about ; Bursaspor v I.B.B. I have a different approach to Bursa v I.B.B game... I believe that I.B.B performed lower than expected in mid-week cup game because their minds were in Bursa game... Last year when they faced Bursaspor in Bursa's home they lost 6-0 and Im pretty sure that physcological effects of this should be in mind. Thye dont want something like that again for sure and they will be extra motivated. Bursa is fighting for title and despite the fact that they will face a very competitive side, I expect them to give it all to take the 3 points especially where 2 rivals for the title, Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce will be playing away from home against Besiktas and Genclerbirligi... I expect home to win one way or another but here once again I will use some stakes on goals ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.08 Canbet 6/10 Both teams to score @1.95 William Hill 4/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Besiktas v Trabzonspor No need to write as lot about this game... Both teams have attacking minded systems and each tearm has several names to changee the game several times in 90 minutes... Trabzon for the title and Besiktas for the Europa League ticket, prestige and ofcourse for that fans will do all to be the winner which should bring us goals... I believe that we may see minumum of 2 goals even in the first half... At the end Im pretty confident that we will see minumum 3 goals but, I want to take a solid over here and will take the lower line instead of 2.75, so ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.80 William Hill 9/10 Have a great and a winner Sunday smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bursa should win IMO. They are more hungry for this game and their rival played 120 minutes on Thursday in cup. IBB does not convince me as to away wins, score points by most teams conjunction with the bottom of the table (Konya, Kasimpasa). The hosts had a long break, I am not sure what will be affect their form, but will be more mentally want to win. Especially after the last defeat (1-4) can not tuck them leg. Hosts lose enough goals at home (except that last game) so I hope for something 1-0 or 2-0. It's fun to yl, as if someone wrote something about the footsteps of two teams GL :ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Genclerbirligi v Fenerbahce With all my respect to my friends I have a different appracoh to this game... I believe that in the absense of Gokhan Gonul, not ony defense and offensive but also the performance of players like Yobo,M.Topuz and even Niang... Beside that, the stress after Trabzon's win wont be big help imo... As well as being a motivation factor this is a stress reason too especially if Genclerbilrigi scores first... So, I will be a bit bold here and trust on Gencler's form + relaxed situation ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.90 Canbet 7/10 Genclerbirligi (0) @3.55 Bet365 3/10 Have a great Monday smile.gif

Genclerbirligi v Fenerbahce With all my respect to my friends I have a different appracoh to this game... I believe that in the absense of Gokhan Gonul, not ony defense and offensive but also the performance of players like Yobo,M.Topuz and even Niang... Beside that, the stress after Trabzon's win wont be big help imo... As well as being a motivation factor this is a stress reason too especially if Genclerbilrigi scores first... So, I will be a bit bold here and trust on Gencler's form + relaxed situation ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.90 Canbet 7/10 Genclerbirligi (0) @3.55 Bet365 3/10 Have a great Monday smile.gif
great tips like always m8..im going with you and over..fingers crossed:clap

Glad to be helpful' date=' enjoy my friend :)[/quote'] Nice to have someones tips i can trust and don't just favour the big teams which makes the odds better for over bets:ok be waiting for your next tips m8:ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Manisaspor vs Besiktas Manisaspor is coming from another unexpected big away victory even though they were suffering from some important absentees and starting line-up was far away from the usual. They managed to defeat almost all big guns while playing away from home, so credit to them. They will meet another big but wounded giant of the league on Friday evening, Besiktas. Besiktas disappointed their fans once again last week by losing the game, somehow, after getting the lead at 66th min while playing against 10 men. This was surely another knock to their confidence. They don't have nothing to play for except Turkish Cup which seems to be the only way getting a ticket to Europa League for the next season. Two relatively relaxed sides will matched up in this game, so expect some goals here. Manisaspor isn't gonna sit back and wait, they're not that kind of a team (excluding the last game in which they had to do so because of missings upfront). Sivok, who is the best defender in the team, and Ismail, who is the only left back in the team, will miss the game for visitors. Hated Ferrari will replace Sivok, youngster Dogukan is expected to play at left back. They have been struggling even without missings in defense. They managed to keep clean sheet only 2 times in last 10 games, so I'm sure home side will have plenty of chances to score considering their in-from trio in forward. On the other hand, Besiktas has enough to score against any team. Bobo got his place back in the first squad from Hugo Almedia, which was even a late move in my opinion. Bobo scored 16 goals in 22 games in which he played in the starting line-up whereas Hugo Almedia scored only 2 in 8 games, both in cup games. Nobre is out due to injury, Nihat is back in squad after 4 months of injury. Makukula and Gokoglan has minor injuries for hosts. Both teams have enough to turn the game around even after going behind. Both teams to score is my verdict for this game. Pick: Both teams to score @1.70 VC 8/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hello all smile.gif After a long time finally on Wednesday evening I arrived to Turkey for a 2 weeks of holiday and considering I live in Marseille where it is almost impossible to see any snow, Im happy about this snowy weather,but it won effect our bets... I kindly ask you all to forgive me that I wont be able to write any long previews but I still want to post my picks... Even though I wont be able to write previews be sure that all my picks are studied as it is all weekend. So, I have 3 high stakes and 3 mid-low stake bets for this weekend and I wish you all a profitable round smile.gif Karabukspor v Bursaspor - Bursaspor (-0.25) @2.13 Pinnacle 9/10 Sivasspor v Kayserispor - Over 2.25 @2.02 Canbet 8/10 Manisaspor v Besiktas - Over 2.5 @1.79 Pinnacle 8/10 Manisaspor v Besiktas - Manisaspor (+0.25) @2.05 Canbet 6/10 Trabzonspor v Kasimpasaspor - Kasimpasaspor (+1.5) @2.04 Pinnacle 5/10 Antalyaspor v Genclerbirligi - Genclerbirligi (+0.25) @2.02 Pinnacle 6/10 Have a great weekend smile.gif