** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 @lato89 ; Bad luck my friend... As I explained below, the very important luck item was replaced by bad luck for this game but thx for the kind words :) TSL Sunday ; Saturday would be perfect if 4 balls that hit the ball or the clear penalty not given by ref or if Mendy from Buca could have just a bit more ability in the 1 to 1 positions against the goalkeeper... Still good day though... Sunday Looks like a bit tricky but still we may find some games with some nice offers. Kayseri lost to Fener last week and next week they will be facing Trabzonspor so between thse 2 important games I belive they will one way or another manage to win tomorrow despite losing ther important defense player Amisulashvili to Russian ream Kuban. Even though I expect a reaction from Antalya after the recent bad results and especially after last week's home loss to Manisa, but ,I believe the best they can do is to score some goals if they can in the absence of Necati... On the other hand Konya with theri new legendary relagation saver trainer Yilmaz Vuraal may avoid a loss in his first game against I.B.B. but considering he is the opposite of ex coach Ziya Dogan when it comes to system, I really wonder how the players will react to transforming from defensive style to attacking style since Yilmaz Vural is known with his attacking minded play and Im sure he would like to make a good start tomorrow... And finally we have the derby... Anything can happen... While a reaction is expected from Besiktas, Fenerbahce is in good from and will do all to win... Even though I expect Shuster yo be a bit more cautios this time after losing to D.Kiev 1-4m I still believe that in one point of the game things will go crazy and we will see some goals. I actually expect a scoring draw here. So, to conlude all these facts and ideas ; Kayserispor (-0.75) (AH) @2.00 10BET 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.16 Pinnacle 4/10 Konyaspor v I.B.B - Over 2.5 Goals @2.14 Pinnacle 7/10 Besiktas v Fenerbahce - Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Pinnacle 6/10 Draw @3.31 Pinnacle 2/10 CS : (2-2) @12.40 10BET 1/10 10BET's "GOAL CRAZY" option/goals ; (4+) @3.10 1/10 I wish you all a nice and profitable Sunday :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 All SuperLig bets are in this topic now? Fener DNB @2 (b365) Sarı Kanaryalar are on a 5-win streak, with Niang in good form. BJK's season is pretty much a disaster compared to expectations - they stand in 6th place, 15points behind Trabzon, and they got thrashed in Europa League. They lost to IBB and MKE and drew with Karabuk in the last three SuperLig games. It might be a low scoring affair, as Fener could somewhat park the bus if they score 1st, thus I'll also make a speculative bet on Fener+under 2.5 @6 (b365), but 0-0 or 1-1 wouldn't surprise me either. GL!

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Besiktas - Fenerbahce Right now it's raining in Istanbul and the i think pitch will be hard to play on because Besiktas played at home at thursday. Inonu's pitch is not good. It will favour the pysically strong team. Besiktas starting line up Hakan Ekrem Ferrari I.Toraman I.Koybasi Fernandes Guti Aurelio Simao Almeida Quaresma Fenerbahce starting line up Volkan GG Lugano Yobo A.Dos Santos Selcuk Emre M.Topuz Alex Dia Niang Besiktas midfield is very soft. Guti and Aurelio are veteran players. Fernandes is a loaned player and i don't think he will fully give himself to this match. Also their two center backs have not played together at all. Their full backs are attacking fullbacks and their defence are bad. Their attacking line is good. Fenerbahce right now is pysically very strong. Especially Mehmet Topuz plays like bulldozer in the midfield and right flank he plays like two players. Also Emre and Selcuk are mighty fighters in the middle park. Pysically very very strong midfield. Alex having a great season with 13 goals and 8 assists, he is the by far the best player in the Turkish League and he loves to score against Besiktas very very much (9 goals against them). Dia and Niang two Senegalese players are pacey dangerous players who are in form. Niang scored in the last 3 league games. I am sure that Fenerbahce will score. Besiktas conceded 3 goals from set pieces in the Dynamo Kiev game 3 days ago. That area is Fenerbahce's best department. Fenerbahce defender Lugano scored 7 goals in 20 games all from set pieces, i think that tells the story. Fenerbahce defence is very solid at the moment. Yobo and Lugano now started to complete themselves. Also Dos Santos started to gain his form he also started in the last Brazil - France game at left back and played 90 mins. Gokhan Gonul has a little injury but he will play. He is the best full back in the Turkey, personally i think he is a top 10 right back in the world in his day he can stop any player. I believe Dos Santos and GG are the only players can stop Simao and Quaresma in the Turkey and believe they will. Almeida is out form missing lots of opportunities. And he is a type of player that Lugano will love to play against; strong and tall player. In all departments Fenerbahce can match Besiktas and Fenerbahce has big advantages if u ask me. Fenerbahce has won 5 straight and won these games by playing tuff and running a lot. Besiktas got 2 draws and 2 loses in the last 4 games they have no team spirit their captain is sacked because of a fight in the training. Their four players Guti, Quaresma, Simao and Almeida are just shadows when team is defending and this effects their team defence a lot. Their defender Sivok ( who was a key player in defence but now he is out of squad with Bobo) talked about their laziness and said defence had extra work to stop conceding goals. Also their keeper Hakan actually their 3rd keeper. Besiktas fans call him "iron hand" because he always bounces balls :) Besiktas spent a lot of money they're out of Europa League and League they only got Turkish Cup and derbies to win. But without good Turkish players it is hard to win derbies i think. Also Cuneyt Cakir is the referee. He loves to show cards, especially red ones. Last 25 derbies had 18 red cards 135 yellow cards. He had given most penalties in the league. Besiktas has taken the most penalties in the league. There were 3 penalties in the last 4 derbies. Lugano and Emre are most aggressive players in the field. I expect bookings for them. My picks: Fenerbahce @ 2.75 5/10 Will there be a red card in the match? Yes @ 3.00 Betsson 3/10 Lugano to score anytime @ 5.25 Local 2/10 Lugano to get yellow @ 2.40 Betsson 3/10 Emre to get yellow @ 3.00 Betsson 3/10 Good luck.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

@lato89 ; Bad luck my friend... As I explained below' date= the very important luck item was replaced by bad luck for this game but thx for the kind words :) TSL Sunday ; Saturday would be perfect if 4 balls that hit the ball or the clear penalty not given by ref or if Mendy from Buca could have just a bit more ability in the 1 to 1 positions against the goalkeeper... Still good day though... Sunday Looks like a bit tricky but still we may find some games with some nice offers. Kayseri lost to Fener last week and next week they will be facing Trabzonspor so between thse 2 important games I belive they will one way or another manage to win tomorrow despite losing ther important defense player Amisulashvili to Russian ream Kuban. Even though I expect a reaction from Antalya after the recent bad results and especially after last week's home loss to Manisa, but ,I believe the best they can do is to score some goals if they can in the absence of Necati... On the other hand Konya with theri new legendary relagation saver trainer Yilmaz Vuraal may avoid a loss in his first game against I.B.B. but considering he is the opposite of ex coach Ziya Dogan when it comes to system, I really wonder how the players will react to transforming from defensive style to attacking style since Yilmaz Vural is known with his attacking minded play and Im sure he would like to make a good start tomorrow... And finally we have the derby... Anything can happen... While a reaction is expected from Besiktas, Fenerbahce is in good from and will do all to win... Even though I expect Shuster yo be a bit more cautios this time after losing to D.Kiev 1-4m I still believe that in one point of the game things will go crazy and we will see some goals. I actually expect a scoring draw here. So, to conlude all these facts and ideas ; Kayserispor (-0.75) (AH) @2.00 10BET 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.16 Pinnacle 4/10 Konyaspor v I.B.B - Over 2.5 Goals @2.14 Pinnacle 7/10 Besiktas v Fenerbahce - Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Pinnacle 6/10 Draw @3.31 Pinnacle 2/10 CS : (2-2) @12.40 10BET 1/10 10BET's "GOAL CRAZY" option/goals ; (4+) @3.10 1/10 I wish you all a nice and profitable Sunday :)
Great Stuff m8..i went for both teams to score but still over 2.5 would of been great aswell:ok

All SuperLig bets are in this topic now? Fener DNB @2 (b365) Sarı Kanaryalar are on a 5-win streak, with Niang in good form. BJK's season is pretty much a disaster compared to expectations - they stand in 6th place, 15points behind Trabzon, and they got thrashed in Europa League. They lost to IBB and MKE and drew with Karabuk in the last three SuperLig games. It might be a low scoring affair, as Fener could somewhat park the bus if they score 1st, thus I'll also make a speculative bet on Fener+under 2.5 @6 (b365), but 0-0 or 1-1 wouldn't surprise me either. GL!
2-4 :beer

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Manisaspor v Trabzonspor This should be one of the most entartaining gameas of the round. I cant wait to watch this game... Manisa under the trainer Hikmet Karaman doing pretty good this season and they prefer attacking football and whoever the opponent is doesnt change that... Im not a big fan of stats all the time but lasdt 5 games of Manisa were over 2.5 while even though no need to point how offensive Trabzon plays the fact is that their average goal per game in away games are 2.2 .... I expect especiaslly Manisa to play good football since the stress factor will be on Trabzon this time and they really need to win to keep on being leader and hold the 2 point favor between them and Fenerbahce... I will avoid side betting despite away ain is probable and qould like to suggest ; Over 2.5 @1.85 SBOBET 7/10 Over 3.5 @3.10 William Hill 3/10 I wish you all a nice and profitable Monday smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Manisaspor - Trabzonspor Trabzon plays better away from home. They only lost to Fenerbahce in that match Fenerbahce played extremely well and Trabzon had a lot of missing players in their defence. Manisa plays better at away games too. They have beaten Trabzon in their home ground. They play counter attacking football. Manisa has a missing player in the midfield Mehmet Guven. 24 year old player plays great football lately creating chances for strikers, pressing and with his vision in the game he is the most important part of the team. Manisa have never won or drew without him. Also Manisa's manager Hikmet Karaman is a kind of arrogant man. I think he won't motivate his team well enough to get something from this game because they have beaten Trabzon away and won last match 1-4 against Antalyaspor. Trabzon had too much pressure because Fenerbahce coming like a train. This pressure makes them nervous at home games. Last game they somehow got the victory but this week i think Manisa is the best team for Trabzon to regain 1st spot because Manisa defence is poor they concede almost every game and their playmaker is suspended this is a great chance. Also, they've got some unfinished business with Manisa. Their last game is a kind of a relief to them and i expect better performance for this game. For goals, it looks like an overish game but i'm not sure. I'm sure that Trabzon will score if they score first it will be very hard for Manisa to come back because Trabzon will try to hold the game and without their asist leader i'm not sure that Manisa would score. But if Manisa scores first everything could happen. However, i think Trabzon will first think about not to concede and then score with their skillful legs which Manisa is lack of. Good luck. My Pick Trabzon @ 1.85 Betsson 6/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Manisaspor - Trabzonspor Pick: Draw Odds: 3.75 (bet365) The statistics make me to bet on a draw between Manisaspor and Trabzonspor. Manisaspor hasn't made a draw at home from May 16, 2010 and Trabzonspor from 26 September 2010 too (away). Sorry for my late post.

Friday 25 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (18:00 GMT) 3.8 3.34 2.15 102.77 %
Saturday 26 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Gençlerbirligi SK (12:00 GMT) 2.4 3.2 3.2 104.17 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Galatasaray SK (14:00 GMT) 2.88 3.3 2.6 103.49 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Eskisehirspor (15:00 GMT) 2.1 3.3 3.9 103.56 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Kasimpasa SK (17:00 GMT) 1.25 6.4 16.5 101.69 %
Sunday 27 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Konyaspor (12:00 GMT) 1.85 3.5 4.6 104.36 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Manisaspor (15:00 GMT) 2.48 3.25 3 104.43 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Kayserispor (17:00 GMT) 1.65 3.8 6 103.59 %
Monday 28 February 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Besiktas JK (18:00 GMT) 3.41 3.3 2.2 105.08 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 First of all I wish you a profitable round.... Bucaspor v Bursaspor There is a lot to say about this game while a very short sentence also can be enough to express the situation... Two teams in must win situation, ne of them to avoid relegation while the other to keep on being in title race. The thing is, its sure that it will be much harder than expected for Bursa. Bucaspor somehow managed to look like more of a team comparing tehm to their performance and attitude with the firsst half of the season. They play better, they fight for their lives and they have some talented platers like Erkan and Sercan while Mendy is always dangerous while with help of old wolf Leko team defense and spirit in midfield became stronger. They want to bounce ofcourse after losing to Galatasaray... These are the pluses of Buca, but they will be missing 4 important players and one of them Musa is an important name when it comes to scoring. Missings are Musa, Ragip,Orhan Ak and Koray... Ragip for midfield and Orhan for defense as well Koray are also important names of the team. Bursaspor on the other hand should be feeling the motivation to bouncing back morwe than Buca considering 5 loss point in last 2 weeks and I believe this is a must win while a good opportunity since if this game was at home the stress factor because of playing in front of the fans might have been a problem. To conclude the better team here with in my belief more motivation should win this game one way or another. I should also mention that the offered price is too good and if this game was 2 weeks ago we wouldnt find it... So ; Bursaspor @2.15 Pinnacle 8/10 Have a nice Friday with winner bets :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Probably stating the obvious and I know little of this league, but second placed Fenerbahce v Kasimpasa looks good acca material at 2/9 - unless anyone can caution against it? I have to admit the visitors stung me in their last away game when they got their first away win, but Fenerbahce, who have only dropped frour points at home all season should surely be too good.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bucaspor vs Bursaspor Bursaspor has to start picking up some form to keep their hopes alive. They were smashed 1-4 by Gaziantepspor at home ground, they hadn't played that bad though. They've met some tough nuts lately, so it's not a big surprise that they've dropped some points along the way. This time it'll be an easier opponent and this is a good opportunity to get back on track. Bucaspor has some decent stats at home ground, only losing 3 out of 10 games but it's worth mentioning that they've not met any top 5 sides there yet. They are suffering because of some missing players as mentioned earlier. Musa Aydin is probably the most important one for them, he has scored 4 goals in 4 games after the break. Their game plans seemed depending on him more than it should be as they don't have many scoring options with Beto being out of form and Ali Kucik being injured. Victor Mendy took his part after his injury but this guy doesn't have composure or finishing necessary for this role although he finds many chances to score by chasing through balls thanks to his pace. Bucaspor doesn't have enough quality to handle Bursaspor, especially with those missings. Pick: Bursaspor -0.5 @2.12 Sbobet 6/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bucaspor - Bursaspor I think this is hard match. I lıve in Bursa and I have got my friends in Bursaspor managament and Bursaspor has got very problems. First; Second chairman Mesut Mastan has resigned. Secan Yıldırım,Wederson and Altidore will not play and Bursaspor played very bad in Antep. Bucaspor played well in Galatasaray. I think they caught the win. And Buca fans are so so. I htink Bucaspor Double Chance and 2.5 goals over is very good tips. Bucaspor DC @ 1.68 5/10 2.5 Goals Over @ 2.22 7/10 GL

First of all I wish you a profitable round.... Bucaspor v Bursaspor There is a lot to say about this game while a very short sentence also can be enough to express the situation... Two teams in must win situation, ne of them to avoid relegation while the other to keep on being in title race. The thing is, its sure that it will be much harder than expected for Bursa. Bucaspor somehow managed to look like more of a team comparing tehm to their performance and attitude with the firsst half of the season. They play better, they fight for their lives and they have some talented platers like Erkan and Sercan while Mendy is always dangerous while with help of old wolf Leko team defense and spirit in midfield became stronger. They want to bounce ofcourse after losing to Galatasaray... These are the pluses of Buca, but they will be missing 4 important players and one of them Musa is an important name when it comes to scoring. Missings are Musa, Ragip,Orhan Ak and Koray... Ragip for midfield and Orhan for defense as well Koray are also important names of the team. Bursaspor on the other hand should be feeling the motivation to bouncing back morwe than Buca considering 5 loss point in last 2 weeks and I believe this is a must win while a good opportunity since if this game was at home the stress factor because of playing in front of the fans might have been a problem. To conclude the better team here with in my belief more motivation should win this game one way or another. I should also mention that the offered price is too good and if this game was 2 weeks ago we wouldnt find it... So ; Bursaspor @2.15 Pinnacle 8/10 Have a nice Friday with winner bets :)
another great pick m8...FT 0-2 sadly for me i was too stupid and went for both teams to score..i did't trust the away form..grrrrrrrrrr:wall maybe i can redeem myself when you post some more tips:clap keeep up the good work!:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasaspor Kasimpasa won their last 2 games which made it 3 wins in total. We all have been considering them as relegated, even their former coach claimed so, but they're back in relegation battle. There's not much change actually except motivation. They still lack quality in their squad, especially after selling Yekta to Galatasaray. Missing leading goalscorer Ersen Martin and midfielder Sarmov through suspension will make it much worse. Midfielders Özgür, Merthan and goalkeeper Tolga are also not available because of injury. Only threat they might possess is right winger Varela in my opinion. Home side has also some injury concerns. Right back Gökhan Gönül is doubtful. Bekir Irtegun, reserve right back is suspended. Third choice for this area Okan Alkan has also an injury and doubtful. I expect Gokhan to be fit till the kickoff. He had the same injury last week but had played 90 mins there. The worst case scenario would be Mehmet Topuz playing as right back and Ozer replacing him at right wing, this wouldn't be a big blow. Fenerbahce is the only team that hasn't dropped any point yet after the break although playing against some really tough opponents including leader Trabzonspor. They managed to reduce the deficit to 2 points with Trabzonspor which put their opponents under really big pressure, so motivation couldn't be any higher. Issiar Dia is one of a few players made difference in recent weeks. This guy possess a real threat on the left wing with his pace. He will match up with Keller on the left wing. I rate Keller highly as attacking right back, he was integral to great performance of this team last year but he doesn't have enough ability as a defender to handle a winger like Dia. I expect Aykut Kocaman to use this weak point as he did last week. Fenerbahce should have a comfortable win. Besides it's worth mentioning that Fenerbahce has the best first half stats of the league. They managed to lead by 2 or more at ht in 6 out of 11 games and only conceded 1 at home ground. Pick: Fenerbahce -1.5 @1.80 9/10 Correct score at ht: 2-0 @6 0.5/10 Gamebookers

Fenerbahce vs Kasimpasaspor Kasimpasa won their last 2 games which made it 3 wins in total. We all have been considering them as relegated, even their former coach claimed so, but they're back in relegation battle. There's not much change actually except motivation. They still lack quality in their squad, especially after selling Yekta to Galatasaray. Missing leading goalscorer Ersen Martin and midfielder Sarmov through suspension will make it much worse. Midfielders Özgür, Merthan and goalkeeper Tolga are also not available because of injury. Only threat they might possess is right winger Varela in my opinion. Home side has also some injury concerns. Right back Gökhan Gönül is doubtful. Bekir Irtegun, reserve right back is suspended. Third choice for this area Okan Alkan has also an injury and doubtful. I expect Gokhan to be fit till the kickoff. He had the same injury last week but had played 90 mins there. The worst case scenario would be Mehmet Topuz playing as right back and Ozer replacing him at right wing, this wouldn't be a big blow. Fenerbahce is the only team that hasn't dropped any point yet after the break although playing against some really tough opponents including leader Trabzonspor. They managed to reduce the deficit to 2 points with Trabzonspor which put their opponents under really big pressure, so motivation couldn't be any higher. Issiar Dia is one of a few players made difference in recent weeks. This guy possess a real threat on the left wing with his pace. He will match up with Keller on the left wing. I rate Keller highly as attacking right back, he was integral to great performance of this team last year but he doesn't have enough ability as a defender to handle a winger like Dia. I expect Aykut Kocaman to use this weak point as he did last week. Fenerbahce should have a comfortable win. Besides it's worth mentioning that Fenerbahce has the best first half stats of the league. They managed to lead by 2 or more at ht in 6 out of 11 games and only conceded 1 at home ground. Pick: Fenerbahce -1.5 @1.80 9/10 Correct score at ht: 2-0 @6 0.5/10 Gamebookers
:welcome to PL, mate. Hope to see you around here a lot. :cheers

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Thank you Chris:cheers It was a nice start with Bursa, lets hope for more smile.gif I.B.B v Galatasaray The thing about this game is the critics on the trainer of I.B.B. about not being so competitive against Galatasaray comparing to playing against Fenerbahce and Besiktas. Since 2007 these 2 teams played 7 games and Galatasaray won 5 of them while the remaining 2 games ended as draw... I am not sure this will stay that way tomorrow or not but what I believe is that there is a underestimation regarding over/under market by the bookies. Home team is winless for 2 games getting a draw last week while losing to Gencler 2 weeks ago and no need to mention that beating a big team is a perfect opportunity to turn things back. The motivation for both the trainer to prove himself because of the explained reason above and the players will be good enough to put a competitive game while rental player from Fenerbahce Gokhan, dangerous Ibrahim Akin and Iskender are hot candidates to score. Holman is also playing more attacking in the midfield and finally with the help of Ali I dont believe I.B.B. will finish the game without scoring at least once. On the other hand Galatasaray will be playing again with Stancu, Kazim and Baros in front and I feel like its time for Baros to score. Last week he didnt and he has the highest gol average per game in Super League even though he suffered from injury a lot and played not too many games... To conclude, home team may take advantage of Galatasaray's upcoming very important cup game on Wednesday and will do all to punish the away game but I prefer to go with goals not only because of the reasons explained but also because of the price offered ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.30 William Hill 6/10 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 4/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable weekend smile.gif

Thank you Chris:cheers It was a nice start with Bursa, lets hope for more smile.gif I.B.B v Galatasaray The thing about this game is the critics on the trainer of I.B.B. about not being so competitive against Galatasaray comparing to playing against Fenerbahce and Besiktas. Since 2007 these 2 teams played 7 games and Galatasaray won 5 of them while the remaining 2 games ended as draw... I am not sure this will stay that way tomorrow or not but what I believe is that there is a underestimation regarding over/under market by the bookies. Home team is winless for 2 games getting a draw last week while losing to Gencler 2 weeks ago and no need to mention that beating a big team is a perfect opportunity to turn things back. The motivation for both the trainer to prove himself because of the explained reason above and the players will be good enough to put a competitive game while rental player from Fenerbahce Gokhan, dangerous Ibrahim Akin and Iskender are hot candidates to score. Holman is also playing more attacking in the midfield and finally with the help of Ali I dont believe I.B.B. will finish the game without scoring at least once. On the other hand Galatasaray will be playing again with Stancu, Kazim and Baros in front and I feel like its time for Baros to score. Last week he didnt and he has the highest gol average per game in Super League even though he suffered from injury a lot and played not too many games... To conclude, home team may take advantage of Galatasaray's upcoming very important cup game on Wednesday and will do all to punish the away game but I prefer to go with goals not only because of the reasons explained but also because of the price offered ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.30 William Hill 6/10 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 4/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable weekend smile.gif
Thanks Yaman very nice pick, i took the Over 1,5 as a Live bet @1,65

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Greetings Lemon and welcome... Thx for the nice words, happy to see you here smile.gif Thx Toppier :cheers The round started good with Bursa and with the Galatasaray game we had a nice Saturday... Lets hope for more on Sunday smile.gif Kardemir Karabukspor v Konyaspor I believe in Konya on Sunday... The arrival of Yilmaz Vural who is known as relegation saver most probably will make his touch to attacking abilities of Konya and considering the real problem is not with defense, sooner or later we will see this Konya team getting the 3 points... I actually expect something from Tazemete as well as Montano for Konya... Karabuk is solid and especially at home they are a danger but controlling Ilhan or Angelov is much easier than Emenike for Konya defense and I believe that when it comes to competing in the field Karabuk team is not that different than Konya. In any given day any result can be the outcome when these two teams meet but for Sunday I believe that the team that needs the win more and motivated more is Konya and I believe that they wont lose this important game under Yilmaz Vural especially after the lost games of their big rivals to avoid relegation, Bucaspor and Kasimpasa... Konyaspor (+0.5) @2.10 Bet365 6/10 -------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v Kayserispor The pressure on Trabzon when playing at home is the disadvantage here and if they concede first things may be even harder since when it comes to team defense Kayseri is one of the good ones in our league... Name by name you may not find the best quality but the team itself is something to be taken serious and with the arrival of Mehmet Eren and Santana, also the midfield will start performing better... I believe that Sota, the trainer of Kayseri and who is also a legendary ex player of Trabzon will do all to avoid a loss here since I believe that he would like to prove by doing something special that his team deserves the 4th place especially after losing to Fenerbahce away from home. Kujovic, Santana, Zalayeta and Mehmet Eren with the help of Ziani and Ambarat, they can give some hard time to Trabzon... Well, winning here is important for Trabzon to keep the 1st place after Fenerbahce's win on Saturday... Trabzon has names like Yattara, Umut, Burak, Jaja and Alanzinho to reach the target and I believe that names of each teams are good enough to expect some goals and a very nice, competitive game on Sunday evening... Even I expect a home win here I will avoid side betting so ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.04 Pinnacle 6/10 Both Teams To Score @2.00 William Hill 4/10 I wish you all a nice, profitable Sunday... On Monday we have another interesting game smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Great Stuff guys. Keep it coming. :clap Trabzonspor - Kayserispor Very important match for both teams. After Fenerbahce's win today Trabzon side will feel more pressure on them. Trabzonspor's squad is a good one for sure but the key players for the team are the kind of players that you generally won't know what to espect from them. Yattara, Colman, Jaja, Alanzinho, Burak, Umut...They can demolish the oppenent on a good day (which was genrally the stutiation in 1st half of the League) but they can also get you demolished ver easily. In my belief if it wasnt for Senol Gunes Trabzonspor's players wont be doing this well. Trabzonspor's game is failing down...Last week they were lucky to get the win, before that they won over Sivas in a very interesting match which could go either way.Both wins came with late goals. Their way of playing is nowhere near to their 1st half performances. Their game is mostly depending on Jaja's performance. I don't see that changing in this one. I always talked highly about Senol Gunes - i still do - but i think he will be very cautious against Kayseri. I dont expect an early goal. The scorer of the first goal will most likely try to secure the win instead of pushing forward. Kayseri team is solid and disciplined. I wached their game with Antalyaspor last week (I had Antalya+0.5). They won with 90th minutes goal(s) but they seemed very concantrated for the whole match. I will go for under 2.5 goals for this one but i hope that i am all wrong and we see some nice football from Trabzonspor. Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.80 Bet365 (High Stakes)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sivasspor vs Manisaspor Sivasspor has grabbed only 1 point in their last 6 games, this is just unlucky if you consider they had deserved at least 1 point in almost all of these games. They have good scoring options with the likes of Grosicki, Mehmet and Eneramo but it's their defense that let them down most of the time. They haven't conceded in only one single game this season, in which ironically they played with 10 men for 75 mins. They were defeated by 1 goal in their last 3 games and they conceded that goal in last 5 mins in each game. This fact should also tell much about their defense. Now they need points urgently to get out of relegation zone and I believe they can do it although I'm not brave enough to take a bet on them. Manisaspor is enjoying some good form after their disastrous start to the campaign. They're scoring for fun, 13 goals in last 5 games and they're pretty comfortable at mid-table. Joshua Simpson and Yigit should find plenty of space for counter attacks as Sivasspor is a frustrated side, in need of points urgently and they should start looking for goals from the first minute. Isaac will miss the game for visitors, Yigit might replace him on the right wing, shouldn't be a blow at all. Sivasspor is missing long term injured Abdurrahman. Pick: Both teams to score @1.70 7/10 Unibet

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 So, we come to the end of this nice round and I hope that we will have a nice ending as well… Antalyaspor v Besiktas I believe I dont need to state the situation in Besiktas. They have only the cup to play for and they concede totally 12 goals in last 3 games... Their playing style is too much attacking for our league especially with the players in hand and if Shuster wont change his mind, it wont get any good neither in short time nor in long time... But even the cup is what is left for Besiktas it doesnt mean that they give up the league or they are lack of motivation. Im sure they would like to bounce back after the recent results and I dont think the players or the board would like any angry fans waiting for them in the Istanbul airport after they fly from Antalya on Monday night. Fans are hungry for a victory and that much inpatient at the moment... On the other hand Antalya is not yet in avoiding the relegation race maybe but considering their winless series in last 7 games, if they keep on like that in 2-3 weeks they may find themselves in this situation. The gap between them and 16th placed Bucaspor is only 7 points... They will be missing their important defensive midfield player Sedat as well as two defenders Ali Turan and Tuna.. They are already not known with their good defending abilities and the absence of these players possibly wont be a plus for them... Still we should not forget that the motivation should be high in Antalya side to stop this bad streak especially in front of their fans against a big team... Well, names like Quaresma, Simao, Almeida for Besiktas and Necati, Tita, Mehmet Yilmaz, Zitouni and even ex Besiktas player Ugur Inceman for Antalya are all able to break the game at any given moment and when we have two teams like that with different strong reasons to motivate. I expect to see the wish for a win from each team in the field. This is the catch point for me so my bet with this acceptable price is ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.14 SBOBET 7/10 I wish you all a nice Monday with winning bets :)