** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Dear Chris & RedDevil pleasse forgive me for not being able to getting back to you on time for the cup games... For the future, please find & contact me via SKYPE... My SKYPE name is ; yamangs1905 For the Friday, Im glad that our league is back and I cant wait to watch all games... Each week I watch all the games 90 minutes :) Bursaspor v Antalyaspor I must warn that despite I expect a home win, dont be misleaded by the games of last round. On the paper Bursa looks like an handicap matter but Im confident that we wont see the Bursa we saw against Fenerbahce. This was another story with a much bigger motivation in front of Fener crowd and we saw Bursa as an away team. This time they will be the one to dominate and Antalya with high morale because of 3-0 win against Galatasaray will do all to find counters and control Bursa's attacks. Necati especially after scoring 3 agaainst his old team Galatasaray and talented Tita for Antalya are always a danger... In local bookie of Turkey over/under line is 1.65 for under and 1.70 for over while its suprisingly much more different in other online bookies, I beleive that they couldnt calculate the line correctly for over/under here... My main here is home win but I will still use some extra stakes for goals here ; Bursaspor @1.74 Canbet 8/10 ------------------------------- Over 2.5 Goals @2.30 William Hill 5/10 Both Teams To Score @2.20 William Hill 5/10 Have a great and profitable Friday :)

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Dear Chris & RedDevil pleasse forgive me for not being able to getting back to you on time for the cup games... For the future, please find & contact me via SKYPE... My SKYPE name is ; yamangs1905 For the Friday, Im glad that our league is back and I cant wait to watch all games... Each week I watch all the games 90 minutes :) Bursaspor v Antalyaspor I must warn that despite I expect a home win, dont be misleaded by the games of last round. On the paper Bursa looks like an handicap matter but Im confident that we wont see the Bursa we saw against Fenerbahce. This was another story with a much bigger motivation in front of Fener crowd and we saw Bursa as an away team. This time they will be the one to dominate and Antalya with high morale because of 3-0 win against Galatasaray will do all to find counters and control Bursa's attacks. Necati especially after scoring 3 agaainst his old team Galatasaray and talented Tita for Antalya are always a danger... In local bookie of Turkey over/under line is 1.65 for under and 1.70 for over while its suprisingly much more different in other online bookies, I beleive that they couldnt calculate the line correctly for over/under here... My main here is home win but I will still use some extra stakes for goals here ; Bursaspor @1.74 Canbet 8/10 ------------------------------- Over 2.5 Goals @2.30 William Hill 5/10 Both Teams To Score @2.20 William Hill 5/10 Have a great and profitable Friday :)
Very unexpected win by Antalya... Im glad that I got involved with the goals market but still not a convincing start to the round. Im hoping for a better weekend though... I have some games and will come back with some short previews...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Its a nice Saturday and lets turn it into a greaat one... Bucaspor v Karabukspor The hope of Buca is not high to avoid relegation and the ony thing they can do is to win as much game as possible wait... Their trainer just resigned and there are rumours that board of the team is already preapering for the next season in 2nd league... I believe that in any case what we can expect from Buca is them to score either to keep the hopes high or because they are relaxed and just want to play football... Karabuk has a relaxed place in the table and with a bit of luck they are getting good results lately. Besides, they have theri star scorer Emenike baack for this match and he will at least take some time in the game. So, I expect an open football and expect to see at least 3 goals... Over 2.5 Goals @2.05 Canbet 5/10 Both Teams To Score @1.73 William Hill 5/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Konyaspor v Manisaspor I will be very brief with this one. This is either away win or draw in worst case for me. Manisa is a better team here for sure while less quality Konya already has lots of missings - almost the half of the team is out and I cant see the home team beating Manisa which also means the 4th loss in a row for Manisa. This is very unlikely... Manisaspor DNB @2.00 William Hill 7/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Eskisehirspor v Fenerbahce No one will be suprised if Eskisehir gets something out of this but I think the opposite. It will be a suprise for me to see the home teaem getting smtg out of this game. I really find their scoring abilities limited and with midfield where Emre plays and against a defence of Lugano and Yobo I really doubt Eskisehir can score or at least to score more than once... I expect Fenerbahce to get an win here one way or another. The thing is Fenerbahce is clearly aware of Eskisehir's power and they will take the game very serious which is a disadvantage for the home team... My main bet here is away win but I also expect this win to be an one goal difference win - handicap draw... Fenerbahce (-0.5) @1.94 6/10 Canbet Fenerbahce (-1)(X) @3.60 William Hill 4/10 Have a perfect Saturday with a great profit :)

Its a nice Saturday and lets turn it into a greaat one... Bucaspor v Karabukspor The hope of Buca is not high to avoid relegation and the ony thing they can do is to win as much game as possible wait... Their trainer just resigned and there are rumours that board of the team is already preapering for the next season in 2nd league... I believe that in any case what we can expect from Buca is them to score either to keep the hopes high or because they are relaxed and just want to play football... Karabuk has a relaxed place in the table and with a bit of luck they are getting good results lately. Besides, they have theri star scorer Emenike baack for this match and he will at least take some time in the game. So, I expect an open football and expect to see at least 3 goals... Over 2.5 Goals @2.05 Canbet 5/10 Both Teams To Score @1.73 William Hill 5/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Konyaspor v Manisaspor I will be very brief with this one. This is either away win or draw in worst case for me. Manisa is a better team here for sure while less quality Konya already has lots of missings - almost the half of the team is out and I cant see the home team beating Manisa which also means the 4th loss in a row for Manisa. This is very unlikely... Manisaspor DNB @2.00 William Hill 7/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Eskisehirspor v Fenerbahce No one will be suprised if Eskisehir gets something out of this but I think the opposite. It will be a suprise for me to see the home teaem getting smtg out of this game. I really find their scoring abilities limited and with midfield where Emre plays and against a defence of Lugano and Yobo I really doubt Eskisehir can score or at least to score more than once... I expect Fenerbahce to get an win here one way or another. The thing is Fenerbahce is clearly aware of Eskisehir's power and they will take the game very serious which is a disadvantage for the home team... My main bet here is away win but I also expect this win to be an one goal difference win - handicap draw... Fenerbahce (-0.5) @1.94 6/10 Canbet Fenerbahce (-1)(X) @3.60 William Hill 4/10 Have a perfect Saturday with a great profit :)
Flawless, its a nice Saturday :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I hope you are all having a nice Sunday :) For today I see that there are some good games and hoping for a similar day as yesterday... Gaziantepspor v Ankaragucu Not only Bursa's loss on Friday gave Gazinatep a hope for the 3rd place but also the upcoming games in next round gives a bigger importance to today's game against Ankaragucu... Next week, Gaziantep will be away from home against Fenerbahce and Bursa will be away in Trabzon. Considering the loss against Karabuk last week and the loss on cup against Besiktas by 3-0, league became more important for the home team. Ankaragucu under new trainer Mesut Bakkal didnt lose a game since he arrived as the new coach which means the last 4 games (2W 2D) and we may see the home team getting tired at some points of the game because of the cup game played on Wednesday but as I explained above this game is between the upcoming Fenerbahce game where Bursa will be against Trabzon and the loss game against Karabuk so I beleive that today one way or another the home team will win and reduce the points difference with Bursa to 3 ... I should also inform that there are lots of missings in Ankaragucu such as Bednar, Sapara, Zewlakow, Guven, Klukowski, Fatih Tekke, Mehmet Cogum and Metin Akan is doubtful... So, even though I wont suprise Ankaragucu scoring and this game turning in to an overish game, I wont involve with goals market herem so ; Gaziantepsor (-0.5) @1.75 7/10 188Bet ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Genclerbirligi v Kayseri I will not involve in Gencler v Kayseri game with high stakes since despite we all expect bouncing back from Kayseri and the fact that the Gencler's played cup game in midweek may help, I will avoid this game. Gencler is not very safe yet and next week they will face Besiktas away from home. If they lose this week againbst Kayseri, losing to Besiktas next week may put them in a ddanger zone because of this 2 weeks of losing. Still I expect someting from the away team since they will also want to stay in the race for 4th place so I will go with the DNB option with small-medium stakes ; Kayserispor (0) @2.14 Canbet 4/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I.B.B. v Sivas After Buca's win yesterday the point difference between them and Sivas in now decreased to 4 so Sivas cant relax yet. Beating Besiktas last week will mean much more if they stay undefeated against I.B.B. who played a cup game in mid-week and surely motivated more for the cup comparing to the league since they are safe... I will again go with small-mid stakes since I dont expect the away team to lose here. A draw is probable but an away win wont be the shock of the season so ; Sivasspor (0) @2.00 William Hill 4/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Galatasaray v Trabzonspor The situation is obvious and nothing to say more about it. As you all know Galatasaray and Fenerbahce are big rivals and if you ask any Galatasaray fan, they will say that they prefer Trabzon to win the title for sure... Today there will no fans in the stadium because of the ban which is an advantage for the home team since nowadays playing in front of the fans gives a big stress to the players of Galastasaray... The players can relax now. On the other hand despite not winning against Galatasaray in Istanbul since 2005, considering the title race and the form of each teamm we may expect an away win. The last time Trabzon beat Galatasaray in Istanbul was on exxaactly 10th of April 2005 so considering today is the 10th as well maybe history will be repating itself :) Anyway, right back Sabri and midfield players Culio and Kazim will be back and we will see Caglar in the left back while Baros is still missing which is still an advantage for Trabzon. The president of Atletico Madrid was in Turkey few days ago for the talks to transfer Arda Turan and it looks like he convinced president Adnan Polat with the offered money. Arda is a big plus for Galatasaray but after these news Im not sure how motivated he will be... So to conclude. I believe that considering the very hard upcoming games against Bursa, Eskisehir and Gaziantep, one way or another Trabzon should win this game to keep on being in the 1st place and to keep on competing with Fenerbahce for the title...I believe that Galatasaray will manage to score so I will divide my stakes in this way ; Trabzonspor @2.15 William Hill 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.09 Pinnacle 4/10 Have a great Sunday with a great profit :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Last game of the round... After having a pretty good weekend, I hope to end the round with another positive result. Kasimpasa v Besiktas As it is known, winning the cup is what is left and important for Besiktas. By beating Gaziantep 3-0 in the 1st game of the semi-final, it seems that they will be in the final. Considering the 2nd leg will be played on 20th of April, they are just relaxed and it looks like they will play for joy in the remaining league games... Kasimpasa is still fighting to avoid relegation and even it seems very hard the team looks re-united and they just do their best to win the games. Last round they beat Kayseri away from home and a week before that they also beat Manisa. I expect an open football and at least 3 goals, so ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 188Bet 8/10 Have a good start to the week :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hi Chris, ty :cheers I wouldnt like to lead you to any direction if you have a gut feeling since I believe in "feeling smtg about the game" things but I need to tell you that I personally both believe and feel that we will win this over 2.5 goals bet... Good luck anyway :)

Hi Chris, ty :cheers I wouldnt like to lead you to any direction if you have a gut feeling since I believe in "feeling smtg about the game" things but I need to tell you that I personally both believe and feel that we will win this over 2.5 goals bet... Good luck anyway :)
I actually believe that both teams will score and wont be suprised to see Kasimpasa getting smtg out of this game or at least giving a hard time to Besiktas...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Kasimpasa v Besiktas=over (1.90) bet365 Kasimpasa position 17° points 20 Besiktas position 7° points 39 Preview: Kasimpasa: Pending: Murat (goalkeeper 9p). Besiktas: absent: Ersan (defender 10p/0gol), Guti (midfielder 20p/7gol), Necip (Midfielder 19p/1gol), Ekrem (12p/2gol defender); question: Ferrari (defender 7p/0gol). The Kasimpasa has a score in the home of w3-d2-l9 goals scored 13 goals against 31 while Besiktas has a score out of the house w5-d2-l6 goals scored 13 goals against 11. Kasimpasa the 14 matches played at home has recorded over 8, the defense has beaten most of the tournament. Home team well below the sign and 2 over the choices seem more logical and justified. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Guti is out and actually its a plus for Besiktas for 2 reasons ; - Guti's recent form is causing Besiktas to play with 10 men and slower... - Most probably Fernandes will replace him and I can assure you with him, the midfiled of Besiktas will play faster and long rage shots will be more effective... Its football and all can happen but I must insist on my pick. This is an overish game....

Chris' date=' believe me mate despite the result it was the correct decision to bet on over, you should have seen the game if you didnt...[/quote'] Not only Besiktas but also Kasimpasa missed several chances.... I guess you got me wrong at first place, I didnt bet over because I expected Besiktas to win by 3-0, contrary I expected both to score and even Kasimpasa to get smtg... Dont be so pissed off, you must have a good weekend with my picks didnt u :)

Not only Besiktas but also Kasimpasa missed several chances.... I guess you got me wrong at first place, I didnt bet over because I expected Besiktas to win by 3-0, contrary I expected both to score and even Kasimpasa to get smtg... Dont be so pissed off, you must have a good weekend with my picks didnt u :)
Did't follow any of your picks over the weekend m8.. i just knew Besiktas would let me down:wall

Kasimpasa v Besiktas=over (1.90) bet365 Kasimpasa position 17° points 20 Besiktas position 7° points 39 Preview: Kasimpasa: Pending: Murat (goalkeeper 9p). Besiktas: absent: Ersan (defender 10p/0gol), Guti (midfielder 20p/7gol), Necip (Midfielder 19p/1gol), Ekrem (12p/2gol defender); question: Ferrari (defender 7p/0gol). The Kasimpasa has a score in the home of w3-d2-l9 goals scored 13 goals against 31 while Besiktas has a score out of the house w5-d2-l6 goals scored 13 goals against 11. Kasimpasa the 14 matches played at home has recorded over 8, the defense has beaten most of the tournament. Home team well below the sign and 2 over the choices seem more logical and justified. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Friday 15 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Gençlerbirligi SK (18:00 BST) 1.61 6.5 21 82.05 % inrunning.gif
Saturday 16 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Bucaspor (12:00 BST) 1.98 3.57 4.25 102.05 %
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (14:00 BST) 2.12 3.49 3.72 102.70 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Gaziantepspor (17:00 BST) 1.53 4.31 9 99.53 %
Sunday 17 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Kasimpasa SK (12:00 BST) 1.8 3.69 5 102.46 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Konyaspor (13:00 BST) 1.55 4.2 7.1 102.41 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Eskisehirspor (15:00 BST) 2.57 3.3 2.98 102.77 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00 BST) 1.56 4.16 7.12 102.19 %
Monday 18 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Galatasaray SK (18:00 BST) 2.73 3.3 2.85 102.02 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Trabzonspor - Bursaspor; I won't mention about injury list or suspended players. Just remember Lazio - Inter match previous season. Inter won 2-0. Did you watched the matched. I did. Lazio supporters did NOT allowed their players to score. This match will be the same as Lazio - Inter. Bursaspor fans was shouting as "champion Trabzonspor" in Fenerbahçe - Bursaspor match a week ago. Previous season Fenerbace - Trabzonspor match ended 1-1 so Bursaspor became champion. I am waiting odds in local bookies. Trabzonspor will win; odds 1,5 Stake 10/10 Do NOT miss this match.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Thank god weekend arrived :) I believe that this is one of the good weeks that we can make some money... I will start with 2 games which are on Monday and Sunday since I beleive that the odds may drop. The 5 bets you will see below are the ones I will involve for this weekend unless a last minute decison increases this number which ofcourse I will share with you :) Manisaspor v Galatasaray The mood of Galatasaray players in the team was very bad but recently they showed at least a better approach to the game against Trabzon. Even they lost the comments were positive and the players fought hard for sure... The new trainer Bulen Under will play his 3rd game on Monday against Manisaspor on Monday aand after two defeats, I dont believe he will lose again. There are alos some a bit fantasy talks such as Galatasaray may relegate if they keep on losing like that. Anyway the price offered for (0) is a catch for me and despite Manisa is a dangerous team especially after winless 3 games, I really dont see the away team losing and if we see a winner, I believe it will be Galatasaray. I also see both teams scoring at least once... Stancu will be back, Arda is getting better and I believe that Kewell will also take some time as well as some young stars so goals are expected here for me... Galatasaray (0) @2.01 Canbet 8/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.20 Unibet 2/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antalyaspor v Eskisehirspor Im really suprised with Antalya's recent performance of 2 weeks since I really dont like the way this team plays. I find them very lucky and I dont believe that they can keep on being that much lucky. I admit that thye play better than 3 weeks and they fight but against Galatasaray and Bursa in last 2 weeks, the breaking points of the games were luckly in their favours. The loss against Fener was the first lost game in last 11 games for Eskisehir and I reeally dont see them losing against Antalya on Sunday. Their aim to reach an Europa League spot and they have all the strenth to beat Antalya... Despite all these facts, I will still go for a safer option for my main bet but I actually expect an away win, so ; Eskisehirspor (0) @2.08 Canbet 7/10 Eskisehirspor (-1.5) @6.25 Bet365 3/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fenerbahce v Gaziantepspor Despite winning against Ankaragucu I dont see the strong Gaziantep we got used see. Besides they have an importnat cup game against Besiktas in mi-week. They lost the first game 3-0 in Istanbul against Besiktas but I believe they still believe they can do smtg and actually I wont be surprised to see at least a win against Besiktas , so I believe they will will motivated more for the cup game... Fenerbahce is competing Trabzon for the title and one way or another they will beat Gaziantep especially where Trabzon will be facing Bursa at home... Fenerbahce (-0.5) @1.52 Bet365 9/10 Fenerbahce (-1.5) @2.50 Bet365 1/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v Bursaspor Its hard to expect Bursa to lose 3rd time in a row but on the other we have Trabzon who is fighting for the title... I will go with the goals market here since Trabzon has no luxury to lose any point and for that they will need to score since I dont see Bursa leaving the game without scoring. I actually dont expect any teeam teeam to keep a clean sheet. Besides I believe that Bursa will kind of play for their prestige especially after the rumours that indicates Bursa wont fight hard against Trabzon. I also need to point that the price offered for home win is far from being realistic, so ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.15 Sportingbet 5/10 Both Teams To Score @2.15 Wiliiam Hill 5/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ankaragucu v Bucaspor Despite winning against Karabuk and fighting to avoid releation, I dont see Bucas surviving at the end. On the other hand despite losing to Gaziantepspor, I reeally liked what I see with Ankaragucu and I rate them clearly higher than Bucaspor. I believe that Vittek, Serdar, Rainoch, Serdar Ozkan and Fatih Tekke will be too much for Buca where Buca will miss banned by management Mendy... I really liked the offered price for the home win... To conclude, I expect an open football and at the end a win by the home team, so ; Ankaragucu @2.00 Sportingbet 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.00 Canbet 4/10 I wish you all a great round, great weekend and lots of luck with strong winnings :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Besiktas v Genclerbirligi Both teams have upcoming cup games and Besiktas weill missing Quaresma and even his absense is not important lately Guti is also out... But the cup games are on 20th for Besiktas and 21st for Genclerbirligi... The minds of the players can be a bit on cup games but I believe that saying the teams will be lack of motivation today will be too much... Besiktas's yog trainer Tayfur would like win as much games as possible in order to stay as the coach for the next year while finally after 1 month, fans will be able to watch their teaems in the stadium... I expect full crowd at the stadium... Fans will push the team hard in a positive way to score and win the game... On the other hand Genclerbilrigi is playing good and organized under Ralf Zumrick... They won 4-1 against Kayseri last week and I guess the mood and the morarle of the team is high ahead of the semifinal cup game... Another important fact is in the 13 of last 15 games, Genclerbligi managed to score. In 7 of them they scored more than once... I believe that they wnt leave the field without scoring today... Zec, Hursit, Oktay and ofcourse Mustafa Pektemek will be highly dangerous for the Besiktas I watched against Kasimpasa. I dont see Besiktas keeping a clean sheet today... So, I expect a nice game where we see both teams scoring and the game reaching to at least 3 goals... Over 2.5 Goals @1.86 Canbet 5/10 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 5/10 Good luck and have a great start to weekend :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Besiktas - Genclerbirligi under 2,5 goals @ 2 bet365 As we watch Besiktas in the last weeks we could observe that most of the attacks went over Quaresma´s side. He was actually the only active part of Besiktas´ offense. I regard Besiktas offensively much weaker without ´Q7 ´, especially taking into consideration that Simao is out of form and Quaresma´s replacement (either nihat or hilbert) cant replace him at all. Genclerbirligi is a disciplined squad with a good team defence.I expect a very tactial match with more ´fight´ than football. In the last weeks Besiktas really struggled to make the match quick and create chances (which was the case under Schuster). So, I expect the favorite (Besiktas) not to overperform and perhaps win 1:0 as last week. My choice anyways is under. good luck

Besiktas - Genclerbirligi under 2,5 goals @ 2 bet365 As we watch Besiktas in the last weeks we could observe that most of the attacks went over Quaresma´s side. He was actually the only active part of Besiktas´ offense. I regard Besiktas offensively much weaker without ´Q7 ´, especially taking into consideration that Simao is out of form and Quaresma´s replacement (either nihat or hilbert) cant replace him at all. Genclerbirligi is a disciplined squad with a good team defence.I expect a very tactial match with more ´fight´ than football. In the last weeks Besiktas really struggled to make the match quick and create chances (which was the case under Schuster). So, I expect the favorite (Besiktas) not to overperform and perhaps win 1:0 as last week. My choice anyways is under. good luck
i expect both teams to rest their best players because of the cup matches wednesday, so its more a no bet game for me, but good luck with your bet.

Besiktas v Genclerbirligi Both teams have upcoming cup games and Besiktas weill missing Quaresma and even his absense is not important lately Guti is also out... But the cup games are on 20th for Besiktas and 21st for Genclerbirligi... The minds of the players can be a bit on cup games but I believe that saying the teams will be lack of motivation today will be too much... Besiktas's yog trainer Tayfur would like win as much games as possible in order to stay as the coach for the next year while finally after 1 month, fans will be able to watch their teaems in the stadium... I expect full crowd at the stadium... Fans will push the team hard in a positive way to score and win the game... On the other hand Genclerbilrigi is playing good and organized under Ralf Zumrick... They won 4-1 against Kayseri last week and I guess the mood and the morarle of the team is high ahead of the semifinal cup game... Another important fact is in the 13 of last 15 games, Genclerbligi managed to score. In 7 of them they scored more than once... I believe that they wnt leave the field without scoring today... Zec, Hursit, Oktay and ofcourse Mustafa Pektemek will be highly dangerous for the Besiktas I watched against Kasimpasa. I dont see Besiktas keeping a clean sheet today... So, I expect a nice game where we see both teams scoring and the game reaching to at least 3 goals... Over 2.5 Goals @1.86 Canbet 5/5 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 5/5 Good luck and have a great start to weekend :)
2-2 FT, good start :)

Ankaragucu v Bucaspor Despite winning against Karabuk and fighting to avoid releation, I dont see Bucas surviving at the end. On the other hand despite losing to Gaziantepspor, I reeally liked what I see with Ankaragucu and I rate them clearly higher than Bucaspor. I believe that Vittek, Serdar, Rainoch, Serdar Ozkan and Fatih Tekke will be too much for Buca where Buca will miss banned by management Mendy... I really liked the offered price for the home win... To conclude, I expect an open football and at the end a win by the home team, so ; Ankaragucu @2.00 Sportingbet 6/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.00 Canbet 4/10 I wish you all a great round, great weekend and lots of luck with strong winnings :)
FT, 5-3 by Ankaragucu :gimme

Fenerbahce v Gaziantepspor Despite winning against Ankaragucu I dont see the strong Gaziantep we got used see. Besides they have an importnat cup game against Besiktas in mi-week. They lost the first game 3-0 in Istanbul against Besiktas but I believe they still believe they can do smtg and actually I wont be surprised to see at least a win against Besiktas , so I believe they will will motivated more for the cup game... Fenerbahce is competing Trabzon for the title and one way or another they will beat Gaziantep especially where Trabzon will be facing Bursa at home... Fenerbahce (-0.5) @1.52 Bet365 9/10 Fenerbahce (-1.5) @2.50 Bet365 1/10
As I said, one way or another, FT, 1-0 :gimme