** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Saturday 12 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (12:00 GMT) 3.35 3.35 2.41 101.20 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Eskisehirspor (14:00 GMT) 2.49 3.3 3.3 100.77 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Kasimpasa SK (17:00 GMT) 1.32 6 13 100.12 %
Sunday 13 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (11:30 GMT) 2.26 3.33 3.65 101.68 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Galatasaray SK (13:00 GMT) 3.16 3.27 2.58 100.99 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Gaziantepspor (13:30 GMT) 3.74 3.32 2.28 100.72 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Kayserispor (15:30 GMT) 3.15 3.25 2.51 102.36 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Konyaspor (17:00 GMT) 1.2 7.2 17.5 102.94 %

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Karabukspor vs Bursaspor Bursaspor drew 1-1 at home with IBB and lost another 2 points last week. They won only 3 times after the break which caused them to fall to 3rd spot with 5 points deficit with league leaders Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor. Karabukspor's last game ended scoreless draw at away against Galatasaray and they grabbed a point which they should be pretty happy about. Bursaspor disappointed their fans once again last week. It's not that IBB is such bad side but they had so many absentees and had played a 120 min cup game a few days before that game, thus a home win was expected there. They did more than enough to win the game though, just couldn't find the second goal which would ensure three points for them. They had 21 shots whereas visitors only had 7. IBB managed to score at their first successful attempt on the goal at 64th min. Then both teams had some chances but I can't say it was a fair result at the end. Karabukspor will be still missing Emenike. It's a big blow for them, more than you can imagine. They have played 4 games and scored 6 goals since his injury, so it may seem like they don't suffer from his absence but they do. They couldn't even create a chance last week against Galatasaray, let alone scoring. Cernad came back from a long injury and hasn't find his form yet. Ilhan clearly doesn't have what it takes to play as lone striker. They will struggle to score once again against such a solid side. In addition to that, Emenike isn't the only missing for them. They will miss Hakan Ozmert due to suspension, Ragued, Muhammet and Kerim Zengin due to injuries. Bursaspor will miss Sercan Yildirim and Wederson is doubtful. They have enough quality on the bench to cover those places. I expect Volkan Sen to take his place back from Altidore in starting line-up. There's a big quality difference between these squads in the favour of Bursaspor. This will be my 5th bet on Bursaspor in their last 6 away games. They're a good away team, the second best after Trabzonspor. They need to win to keep their hopes alive. I'm pretty sure they won't lose that game, so there is some value in odds for away side in my opinion. Pick: Bursaspor -0.25 @2.08 Sbobet 6/10

Yaman' date=' don't forget Gaziantep :) Gaziantep bang it:) bucaspor is trash, sucks etc..[/quote'] Normallly i would bet against Gaziantep this weekend but i'm waiting for the line ups. I've got a friend which watches buca team live and gives me statics and info about them. I can say that they are not as bad as you think.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 one question to today´s 2nd league match: gaziantep - akhisar. Antep wants to bounce back after three loses but it seems as the team lost hope for promotion and akhisar is really fighting against relegation. my main advice is the struggle antep is facing with their last performances and the important missings they have: first goalkeeper, regular right defender, captain and central defender, main goalgetter! http://www.gaziantepbbspor.com/trr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=460:gantep-bb-kotu-gidisati-durdurmak-istiyor&catid=25:proje can we see here a suprise by away team akhisar @ 3,6 (bet365)? Lately they performed great and as mentioned they are facing a weak home team. woulid like to have some other opinions here :) edit: dnb akhisar @ 2,75 (bet365) perhaps as an option?

Friday 18 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Fenerbahçe SK (19:00 GMT) 3.55 3.44 2.28 101.10 %
Saturday 19 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Manisaspor (12:00 GMT) 2.96 3.45 2.54 102.14 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (13:00 GMT) 1.83 3.56 5.05 102.44 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Antalyaspor (14:00 GMT) 2.84 3.25 2.8 101.69 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Kayserispor (17:00 GMT) 1.85 3.64 5.12 101.06 %
Sunday 20 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v KDC Karabükspor (12:00 GMT) 2.17 3.3 3.83 102.50 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Sivasspor (17:00 GMT) 2.57 3.25 3.04 102.57 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Trabzonspor (17:00 GMT) 4.67 3.6 1.9 101.57 %
Monday 21 March 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v MKE Ankaragücü (18:00 GMT) 1.66 3.97 6.32 101.01 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Fenerbahce -1.0 AH @3.20 (b365) Galatasaray are nowhere near as they were a few years ago, sadly I would say. They lose all their games on the road, they scrape 1-0 wins vs weak sides, and their record vs current top 4 is W0-D2-L3, with two 0-0 and three 2-0. Many key players have left, too. As for Fener, they are leading SuperLig, and they won their last nine games. Niang and Alex are in good form, and I plan to bet on them to score once the markets are up. I know this is a very special game, and Galatasaray will fight hard, but it's Fener all the way to me.

Hello All smile.gif I just find a chance to write my short ideas about the big derby today during my holiday which will end soon... No need to point that Fenerbahce is the better team with better players and a better league position. But there is one plus Galatasaray have in hand... This is the only remaining game left in hand for Galatasaray. Mentally home team has the advantage since Fener should be thinking about their leadership as well as the competition between them and Galatasaray... So, I believe Galatasaray will leave the field undefeated and it wont be the suprise of the season if Galatasaray wins... Galatasaray(0) @2.38 Canbet 5/10 Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Galatasaray playing awful football recently. On the other hand, Fenerbahce is playing perfect football in Turkish League standarts. Fenerbahce always have psycological advantage over Galatasaray. Galatasaray is unbeaten in their new stadium, this is extra motivation for Fenerbahce players. They wanted Galatasaray not to lose in their home matches because they wanted to beat them first in their stadium. I expect a classic a Fenerbahce win as always with full stakes. Also there might be a red card in this game or a penalty. Alex also could score. Good luck.

Fenerbahce -1.0 AH @3.20 (b365) Galatasaray are nowhere near as they were a few years ago, sadly I would say. They lose all their games on the road, they scrape 1-0 wins vs weak sides, and their record vs current top 4 is W0-D2-L3, with two 0-0 and three 2-0. Many key players have left, too. As for Fener, they are leading SuperLig, and they won their last nine games. Niang and Alex are in good form, and I plan to bet on them to score once the markets are up. I know this is a very special game, and Galatasaray will fight hard, but it's Fener all the way to me.
1-2 FS - Push I still believed in FB after the 1st goal, though :beer edit: and Baros took his red card lol

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bursaspor- Ankaragucu= Bursaspor -1 HA (2.05) bet365 Bursaspor position 3° points 50 Ankaragucu position 12° points 31 Preview: Bursaspor there were no absences. Ankaragucu: absent: Stanislav Sestak (striker), Metin Akan (striker), Güven Varol (midfielder), Turkmen (midfielder), Dogan (attacker); Pending: Uğur (defender). Bursaspor has a score in the homew7-d3-l2 goals scored 17 goals against 13 while Ankaragucu has a score outside the home of w3-d4-l5 goals scored 15 goals against 19. Easy task for the hosts against a team much less. The first sign is worthy of trust. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 i'm also interested in bursa game but do they have motivation to catch up second place and champions league or they satisfated with euro league...last two games not conviced me...and they are better when play away but with all that offensive absences of ankaragucu (what happend with stanislav last game he put 3 in galatasaray net) i must bet on home side...sorry for bad english...gl.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Bursaspor-Ankaragucu Both teams to score @2 (b365) Ankaragucu scored at least once in all their last thirteen games, and they are on two consecutive wins vs Konyaspor and Galatasaray. They turned the game around last week with a hat trick, and this should give them a lot of heart. Yet, they miss several players, and it would be a real surprise if they could win tonight, but I think they'll have enough to score at least once. Bursa kept only one clean sheet in their last six games. Medium stakes.

Bursaspor-Ankaragucu Both teams to score @2 (b365) Ankaragucu scored at least once in all their last thirteen games, and they are on two consecutive wins vs Konyaspor and Galatasaray. They turned the game around last week with a hat trick, and this should give them a lot of heart. Yet, they miss several players, and it would be a real surprise if they could win tonight, but I think they'll have enough to score at least once. Bursa kept only one clean sheet in their last six games. Medium stakes.
0-0 :(

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Denizlispor v Adanaspor =Adanaspor +0.5 (1.85) bet365 Denizlispor position 9° points 36 Adanaspor position 13° points 25 Preview: Denizlispor: absent: E. Ozyigit (goalkeeper 24p), S. Youla (attacker 11p/6gol), I. Konuk (defender 5p/0gol), I. Baydil (midfielder 4p/0gol). The Denizlispor has a score in the home of w3-d4-l5 goals scored 14 goals against 13 while the Adanaspor has a score out of the house w2-d4-l6 goals scored 14 goals against 19. Denizlispor is the 3-game losing streak with Mersin, Kartalspor, Boluspor. Given the unfortunate performance of the home team in this period than any other absences are very important, as the team's need to move away from the danger zone I think the Adanaspor can return home with at least 1 point. :hope:hope:hope

Denizlispor v Adanaspor =Adanaspor +0.5 (1.85) bet365 Denizlispor position 9° points 36 Adanaspor position 13° points 25 Preview: Denizlispor: absent: E. Ozyigit (goalkeeper 24p), S. Youla (attacker 11p/6gol), I. Konuk (defender 5p/0gol), I. Baydil (midfielder 4p/0gol). The Denizlispor has a score in the home of w3-d4-l5 goals scored 14 goals against 13 while the Adanaspor has a score out of the house w2-d4-l6 goals scored 14 goals against 19. Denizlispor is the 3-game losing streak with Mersin, Kartalspor, Boluspor. Given the unfortunate performance of the home team in this period than any other absences are very important, as the team's need to move away from the danger zone I think the Adanaspor can return home with at least 1 point. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :clap

Saturday 2 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Gaziantepspor (12:00 BST) 2.88 3.3 2.65 102.76 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Besiktas JK (14:00 BST) 3.23 3.31 2.48 101.49 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Eskisehirspor (15:00 BST) 2.6 3.25 3.02 102.34 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Konyaspor (17:00 BST) 1.26 6.25 16 101.62 %
Sunday 3 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (12:00 BST) 2.13 3.37 3.87 102.46 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Kasimpasa SK (14:00 BST) 1.5 4.5 8 101.39 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Bucaspor (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.6 4.7 101.69 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00 BST) 1.72 3.75 5.75 101.95 %
Monday 4 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Galatasaray SK (18:00 BST) 3.15 3.3 2.51 101.89 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Sport Football (Turkey) Event Sivass - Besiktas Selection Sivass Strength 10/10 Date 02/04/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.10 Reasoning I giving more chances than bookies for the host win, I go with very good value. Sivasspor in this round played very good, Grosicki(striker) is new star of the team, great transfer. Sivas won 3 of last 4 maches. Motivation is high, fighting about not relegation. At home scored 19 goals in 12 matches, I see more than one goal here. Besiktas coach have problems, many players backing from international matches and can be tired. Besiktas not have chances for the european cups, but in next week play very important game in Cup. Maybe Cup is more important? On away Sivass lost 1-2, but this is stronger team in this moment!

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hi all :) Im back from holiday so Im able to write and participate more as usual... However, after the international games break its not wise to involve with any game with high stakes. We need to spend one round to see if things stay as they were before. I smell several games may shock us with some suprisimg results. So, be aware... I still have some games and especially one game from Sunday is my only high stakes game but my bets for Saturday are with low-medium stakes... Considering the upcoming cup game and the missings like Guti, the vale is on home side in Sivas v Besiktas game. If this game was like 1-2 weeks ago I would be more comfortable in trusting home side but now Im more cautious and would like to see if things are the same with Sivas... Another interesting game is Karabukspor v Gaziantep where away team is fighthing for the 3rd spot but has a upcoming cup game in mid-week. Besides their rival for 3rd spot Bursa will be playing away from home against Fenerbahce. So, another game to be cautious where Gaziantep remains as fav. considering the missings in home team including Emenike... Ankaragucu v Eskisehir game looks like a clear under. Players like Sapara, Sestak and Metin wont play for Ankaragucu and I believe that both teams will be careful and a close win by any side wont be suprise as well as a boring draw wont be suprise either... Trabzon should against Konya one way or another but I expect to see a better Konya this time. They will most probably lose but they may give some as much as hard time to Trabzon considering these are last games for them to avoid relegation... So my bets for Saturday with medium-low stakes are ; Sivasspor v Besiktas ; Over 2.5 @2.20 BETUS 4/10 Gaziantepspor (0) @1.85 BET365 5/10 Ankaragucu v Eskisehir ; Under 2.0 @2.19 10BET 3/10 Konya (+1.5) @2.10 BETUS 2/10 Have a nice and profitable Saturday :)

It was not a good Saturday and Im glad I was cautious and used low stakes but I cant say the same for Sunday since I have some games to share... The only game I wont involve is Kayseri v Kasimpasa game since both teams have very importnat missings which can effect the character of this game... I.B.B. v Buca Its almost like the one of last chances for Buca to avoid relegation especially after Sivas's win against Besiktas. Now the point difference is 7 with Buca to play today and if Buca loses this game the 7 points difference will remain. So, almost a live or die game to close the game to 4 points and considering there will be 7 more games to play, Buca needs to do stg today to keep the hopes at least alive. On the other hand I.B.B. has an upcoming cup against Genclerbirligi in mid week and Im confident that they give muh more importance to that game. But still after losing to Gaziantep last week A.Avci's team wont just sit and think cup game despite the motivation is on away side... When we have two teams in such condition where the motivations are in different zones, you need to expect the more motivated team to show some stuff since I feel confident that the home team will sccore at least once... Thats what I expect today. Over 2.5 Goals @2.30 William Hill 5/10 Both Teams To Score @2.15 William Hill 5/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manisaspor v Genclerbirligi I will be very brief with this one since I cant see any other outcome than seeing several goals here. Gencler has an upcoming cup game but considering their league position and lost game to Trabzon last week they will do all to get a point here. On the other hand Manisa lost to Kasimpasa in last game and Im confident that Hikmet Karaman's team will do all to bounce back. Th facts of this game clearly points me goals ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.16 10BET 5/10 Both Teams To Score @1.91 William Hill 5/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fenerbahce v Bursaspor Its a clear game and my highest stake game for this round... After Trabzonspor's win yesterday, Fenerbahce must win this game to keep on being on the top of the table and for this they will need to score at leat twice since I dont see Bursaspor leaving Istanbukl without scoring. Bursa has enough power to score with Miller, Ozan, Volkan and Ergic while Altidore can always show himself... Bursa has 3 important defence players out and this may cause a problem during the game...Fener with Niang, Alex, Dia and in form Semih can change the scoreline any moment... So, I expect to see at least 3 goals here... Ertugrul Saglam the trainer of Bursa renewed his contract for 3 years with a big cerenomy in Bursa Stadium in mid week and this should also give a high morale... Over 2.5 Goals @2.06 10BET 9/10 Both Teams To Score @2.00 William Hill 8/10 I wish you all a great and profitable Sunday :)

I am following your picks since a couple of weeks and have to say that your doing a great job. What result do you suggest for Fenerbahce-Bursaspor?Does any Fener-defender miss this match?
Thank a lot my friend... :cheers Actually Fener should win but the odds are not fair... Eventhough we see a home win at the end, I actually expect to see a much better Bursa with better fight comparing to recent weeks... Normal result is home win here one way or another but I wont be shocked to see Bursa getting a point/s here as they did last season. I expect the trainer of Bursa - Ertugrul Saglam to do all his magic as he did when they got the first ever title last year... If I had to go with a side betting, I would go with Fener to win by 1 goal difference (handicap draw) such as ; Fenerbahce (-1)(X) @3.50 William Hill 3/10 Good Luck :)

@Yaman What do you think about Besiktas-Gaziantepspor both to score?Besiktas not that good,so...
i wanted to know the same m8....bekiktas really let me down last few games so don't know if i want to risk this game:wall

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 BESIKTAS - G.ANTEP Besiktas have failed in the league and the only hope now for them to win the cup. Because they necessarily want to be European Cups next year. There are defensive problems at Besiktas. Tomas Sivok, Matteo Ferrari and Ersan Gulum out for this game. M.Aurelio will play defence. But i think Besiktas will win this game (the most important match of the season) Besiktas' 11 : Cenk - Hilbert, Toraman, Aurelio, Ismail - Ernst, Necip - Guti, Simao, Quaresma - Hugo Almeida FT: 1 (1.80)

BESIKTAS - G.ANTEP Besiktas have failed in the league and the only hope now for them to win the cup. Because they necessarily want to be European Cups next year. There are defensive problems at Besiktas. Tomas Sivok, Matteo Ferrari and Ersan Gulum out for this game. M.Aurelio will play defence. But i think Besiktas will win this game (the most important match of the season) Besiktas' 11 : Cenk - Hilbert, Toraman, Aurelio, Ismail - Ernst, Necip - Guti, Simao, Quaresma - Hugo Almeida FT: 1 (1.80)
:welcome to PL ertu88. Good to see you here.

Re: Slovakia Corgon Liga 2010/2011

Friday 8 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Antalyaspor (18:00 BST) 1.72 3.8 5.9 101.16 %
Saturday 9 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v KDC Karabükspor (12:00 BST) 2.5 3.35 3.14 101.70 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Manisaspor (14:00 BST) 2.63 3.27 2.9 103.09 %
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 BST) 4.51 3.65 1.88 102.76 %
Sunday 10 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v MKE Ankaragücü (12:00 BST) 1.76 3.77 5.5 101.53 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Sivasspor (12:00 BST) 2.6 3.25 3 102.56 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Kayserispor (15:00 BST) 2.6 3.22 3.05 102.30 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Trabzonspor (17:00 BST) 3.68 3.4 2.26 100.83 %
Monday 11 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 3.97 3.5 2.03 103.02 %