** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010

Friday 29 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 BST) 2.6 3.25 2.83 104.57 %
Saturday 30 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v MKE Ankaragücü (13:30 BST) 2.17 3.3 3.6 104.16 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v KDC Karabükspor (15:30 BST) 2.39 3.25 3.2 103.86 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Antalyaspor (17:00 BST) 1.56 4.2 7 102.20 %
Sunday 31 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Manisaspor (13:30 BST) 2.47 3.3 3 104.12 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Kayserispor (13:30 BST) 4.75 3.6 1.83 103.38 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (15:30 BST) 2.6 3.25 2.8 104.95 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Sivasspor (17:00 BST) 1.4 4.75 9.5 103.01 %
Monday 1 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST) 5.75 4 1.66 102.39 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010 BURSASPOR-FENERBAHÇE SK Fenerbahçe, geçen hafta derbi maçta Galatasaray'a 11 yıl sonra kendi sahasında puan kaptırarak demoralize oldu.Zorlu geçen maçta Diego Lugano kart cezalısı durumuna düşerken önemli oyunculardan Issiar Dia ve takımın en skorer ismi Mamadou Niang sakatlandıkları için Bursaspor deplasmanında forma giyemeyecekler.Geçen haftalardan sakatlıkları bulunan Özer Hurmacı,Selçuk Şahin,Uğur Boral ve Daniel Guiza bu haftada sahadaki yerlerini alamayacaklar. Şampiyonlar Ligi'inde oynadığı 3 maçı da kaybeden Bursaspor son şampiyon ünvanıyla başladığı Spor Toto Siper Lig'de liderliğini devam ettiriyor.Şampiyon kadroya yapılan takviyeler ilk haftalar takımın ahengini bozmuştu ancak yeni transferlerin adaptasyon sorununu aşmasıyla daha güçlü bir takım olma yolunda ilerliyorlar.Salı günü kendi sahasında misafir edeceği Manchester United maçı öncesi Fenerbahçe karşısında kazanmak için oynayacaklar. Tarihinde ilk defa Şampiyonlar Ligi'ne katılan Bursaspor 3 maç sonunda puan alamayarak umutlarını kaybetmek üzere.Türkiye Ligi'inde İstanbul takımları dışında şampiyon olan 2. takım ünvanını alan Bursaspor bu yıl da şampiyonluğun en güçlü adaylarından.Artık dikkatlerini Türkiye Ligi'ne vermiş durumdalar.Fenerbahçe'de önemli futbolcuların yokluğu ve ateşli Bursaspor taraftarının desteği ev sahibini avantajlı yapıyor. BURSASPOR: Dimitar İvankov,Gökçek Vederson,Ömer Erdoğan,Mustafa Keçeli,Ali Tandoğan,Gustav Swensson,Ivan Ergic,Volkan Şen,Ozan İpek,Pablo Batalla,Sercan Yıldırım. FENERBAHÇE SK:Volkan Demirel,Bılıca,Joseph Yobo,Caner Erkin,Gökhan Gönül,Alex de Souza,Emre Belözoğlu,Kazım Richards,Mehmet Topuz,Miroslav Stoch,Semih Şentürk. PİCK:Bursaspor win

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010

I do not speak English.I use translation program.Hope you understand
:welcome to PL Amiral. Great effort mate, don't worry about the English. We all speak Footballese.:cheers You might have to change your programme though.

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010 BURSASPOR-FENERBAHÇE SK Fenerbahce, Galatasaray 11 years last week after a derby match, losing points in their area was demoralized. Diego Lugano, card games challenging problem last major players in the state dropped the name of the scorer Mamadou Niang Issiar Dia and the team will miss the game crippled form of displacement for the Bursaspor. Ozer Hurmacı with injuries the past weeks, Selcuk Sahin, Ugur Boral and Daniel Guiza in the field this week will not get places. Bursaspor 3 lost the match played in the Champions Ligi' Sports Toto Shield League champions began the title continues to lead. Winner of staff broke the harmony of the team's first week of reinforcements, but the new transfers are progressing towards becoming a strong team to overcome the problem of adaptation. Manchester United will host their own site on Tuesday before the match against Fenerbahce will play to win. Bursaspor 3 participating in the Champions League for the first time at the end of the match on points to could not lose hope. 2 teams champions out of Istanbul Turkey Ligi Bursaspor team is awarded, the most powerful lucks.Champions League this year after the League gave their attention to Turkey are most. The absence of important players and ardent fans support Bursaspor Fenerbahce host is advantageous. BURSASPOR: Dimitar İvankov,Gökçek Vederson,Ömer Erdoğan,Mustafa Keçeli,Ali Tandoğan,Gustav Swensson,Ivan Ergic,Volkan Şen,Ozan İpek,Pablo Batalla,Sercan Yıldırım. FENERBAHÇE SK:Volkan Demirel,Bılıca,Joseph Yobo,Caner Erkin,Gökhan Gönül,Alex de Souza,Emre Belözoğlu,Kazım Richards,Mehmet Topuz,Miroslav Stoch,Semih Şentürk. PİCK:Bursaspor win

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010 Bursaspor v Fenerbahce I believe its a very nice game to watch... You may not see a big quality in such a game but the atmosphere in the nice city Bursa and the fight in the field will lock you to the screen. Thats for sure.... Fenerabahce has some vital players. For me these are Lugano, Emre and Niang... Today heart of the defense Lugano and the top goal scorer Niang is out as well as Dia who could be a key player in an away game... Bursa has important right back Ali, Insua from midfield and most probably very important winger Volkan will miss the game for Bursa. Bursa has a upcoming M.United game at home in C.League but I can assure you that local league is Bursa's priority... To conclude, for a game that has this much potential to end as draw, the offered prices are good (you find around 3.30) and I personally believe that a draw result wont hurt anyone where I really cant see loser side here... Draw @3.26 Pinnacle 7/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010 Bursaspor-Fenerbahce = 1 (2.30) bet365 Bursaspor 1°position 23 points Fenerbahce 4°position 17 points Preview: Bursaspor there were no absences. Fenerbahce: Injured: Dia, Guiza, Niary, Eker; Suspended Lugano. Bursaspor has a score in the home of w3-d1-l0 6 goals conceded three goals scored while Fenerbahce has a score out of the house w2-l2-d0 12 goals conceded 8 goals scored. The Bursaspor won the last game away with a score of 1-5 against Ankaragucu Fenerbahce drew while the last home match with the score 0-0 against Galatasaray. Easy task for the hosts against a team with many important absences. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010 I wont touch Gaziantepsor v Karabukspor game so for the remaninig 2 games of Saturday, here are my opinions ; Eskisehirspor v Ankaragucu After a succesfull start to the week with the draw in Bursa v Fener game I wait another draw in Eskisehir v Ankargucu game... The city of Eskisehir is pretty close to Ankara. I believe fans of Ankaragucu will do their best to support their team tomorrow against the very hot crowd of Eskisehir. Well, after the coach change Eskisehir won 2 games in a row and gained self confidence. But, they are still far from being trustable. They got eleminated from the cup in mid-week game where Ankaragucu qualified... As it was so with the last coach, Eskisehir still plays a defensive minded close football... On the other hand, Ankaragucu with a slightly better squad got 2 wins a row against Geneclerbirligi in Ankara derby and an impressive 2-4 win against Galatasaray away from home. But, last week they suffered from Bursaspor big time by losing 1-6 at home... They surelt want to bounce back and avoid another loss. You all know this physicology... Ankaragucu is not actually that bad to be beaten by 6 goals at home but this is football and it happened... Now, they need to stand up and keep on walking... To conclude, I believe that the momentum of the teams will neutralize each other and we will see the second draw of the week... Draw @3.40 Pinnacle 6/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Galatasaray v Antalyaspor I will be very brief and bold here... After the arrival of Hagi, it seems that the team is united and players such as Cana, Servet and Elano started performing better. But, vice versa Rijkaard, Hagi prefers a more controlled tactic where he wants a figher midfield. This is an advantage but the missing names such as Baros, Arda and most probbaly Kewell caused problems in attack line considering the tactic is already not a madly attacking one... Antalya got 1 draw and 5 win in last 6 games and they are in top form. But I need to point that they lost 2 games so far and these were against Besiktas and Fenerbahce - Istanbul teams away from home. So, I believe that with the momentum and positive attitude in the team as well as with the home advantage and crowd, one way or another Galatasaray will win the game. But, I confidently believe that Galatasaray wont be able to cover the handicap as Besiktas couldnt and we will see a close game and a close win by Galatasaray since after losing to 2 Istanbul teams, both players and coach of Antalya will fight more to get smtg out fo this game... There is no value on betting on home side with such low odds so I suggest a 1 goal margin win by Galatasaray and over 2.5 goals since I strongly believe that each side will score once at least... Over 2.5 Goals @1.74 10Bet 7/10 Galatasaray (-1) (X) @3.50 10Bet 3/10 Good Luck and have a nice weekend smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010 The round stared good and it kept like that so far so lets hope another succesful day :) Regarding Sunday, I wont touch or suggets anything about the Buca v I.B.B. game since I believe the variables I have is not enough to arrow a bet here. This can go anyway or we can see another draw. Even it looks like a underish game especially with the absence of Manucho in home side, consedering the win against Konya in mid-week game Buca can be dangerous with the morale and Samet Aybaba the new coach may seek for the first win... So, NOBET here for me despite it looks like the 4th draw of the week... This is pretty interesting the so far 3 out of 4 games finished as a draw and we may see more... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kasimpasaspor v Kayserispor & Genclerbirligi v Manisaspor Actually what I will say about Kasimpasa v Kayseri game will be the same for Genclerbirligi v Manisa game since my approach for both games is the same... Both home teams need points urgently and both teams boosted morale in the mid week cup games winning by the same score... Genclerbiriligi won 4-1 against A.Sebatspor and Kasimpasa won against Menemen Belediyespor 4-1 too away from home... The motivation for both games are on home sides and even it looks unlikely we may see 2 home wins tomorrow. But, consedering Manisaspor's attacking power with Makakula, Isac and Simpson against Genclerbirligi and Zalayeta's return for Kayseri against Kasimpasa I also expect to see both away teams scoring... To conclude, two home teams, Kasimpasa ve Genclerbirligi that need points urgently and motivated with the boosta from the wins in mid-week cup games will play against 2 good and in for m team ; Manisa and Kayseri. In both games I see each team scoring at least once if not twice and I feel comfortable enough to sugget ; Kasimpasaspor v Kayserispor - Over 2.5 Goals @1.86 10Bet 7/10 Genclerbirligi v Manisaspor - Over 2.5 Goals @1.85 10Bet 7/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Besiktas v Sivasspor I believe that the hard win against a 2nd league team in mid-week cup game and generally the good performance of Anatolian teams is enough warning for Besiktas and I expect them to be mcuh for careful this time. I also believe that they will be more careful with their defensive tactis and this time I dont expect them to give so much space behind. Sivas with Ceyhun and Mehmet Yılmaz is never an easy task and especially after the loss in mid-week cup game they surely be more motivated. Besides, they need points urgently and the coach change should effect the team positively. Their new coach is Rıza Calımbay, an ex and legendary Besıktas player and captiaın who was the coach of Eskisehirspor and known with his close-defensive football. He sure will do all to turn things better and both for the players and him, this may be a chance... So, each team has their own advantages but we have to accept the quality is ofcourse with Besiktas with Bobo, Fatih Tekke, Ernst and Guti ofcourse. To conclude, I expect Besiktas to win this game one way or another but despite Rıza Calıbay's closed football I also expect a good reaction from Sivas, so finally, I will simply suggest another over here ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.72 Bet365 8/10 I wish you all a nice Sunday & Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 29th-November 1st 2010 Fifty fifty :D Biz İngilizce bilmeyiz ortak napalım ama :D This game is a match for my city my team. (Körfezspor.) intense protest last week, the referee found, several players and coach errors (Ahmet Yildirim former Galatasaray player) is suspended in a sakatlığıda olacak.İskenderun durumda.Görünen bulunmuyor.Bu better than your opponent in the league çıkıyor.Deplasman team will win easy matches. İskenderun win . 10/ 7 stake . Local betting company rates Körfez Spor İskenderun Demir Çelik vs 2,45 2,90 2,00

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Almost a flawless round... Only if Gencler players had taken the game just a bit more serious after leading 2-0, it would be 6/6 won picks... Anyway, I'll post my pick for Konyaspor v Trabzonspor game tomorrow... I wish you all a nice Sunday evening smile.gif p.s. Unless I see some interest in this thread next week, I will stop writing here...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Konyaspor v Trabzonspor This year, there is an eye catching fact in our league. Contrary to other seasons, we dont have only 1-2 but lots of good Anatolian teams. Even when big teams play at home against them, they still struggle to beat the handicap or even beat these teams. And when these big teams play away in these Anatolian team's home stadium, it is even harder. But, Konya is not one of these Antatolian teams. I believe that with Bucaspor, Konyaspor is one of the 2 weakest team in our league. And in any given day, if Trabzonspor takes the game serious, they can beat Konya comfortably... But, football betting is not only based on general facts but also on daily conditions. Several times we see very weak teams beating the strong teams even if they relegate at the end of the season and when I consider the daily conditions of today's game, I believe that if there is one day that this Konya can give Trabzon a hard time, it's today. After getting a draw in 6th week, Konya lost 3 games in a row and like this was not enough, they are eleminated from the cup in mid week game. So to conclude, I really expect a reaction from Konya today. The question is how big and effective this reaction will be... I dont expect Konya to win but despite the defensive tactics of Konya's coach, I expect to see Konya scoring and a good fight. I can see Trabzon wining tonight but if they draw it wont be the biggest suprise ever and I feel like avoding side bet here and going with goals... Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 Bet365 7/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Friday 5 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Gençlerbirligi SK (18:00 GMT) 1.67 3.85 6.2 101.98 %
Saturday 6 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Bucaspor (12:30 GMT) 1.81 3.6 5.1 102.63 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (14:00 GMT) 2.72 3.3 2.8 102.78 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Gaziantepspor (15:00 GMT) 2.25 3.3 3.5 103.32 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Eskisehirspor (17:00 GMT) 1.39 5.2 10 101.17 %
Sunday 7 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (12:30 GMT) 2.6 3.2 2.81 105.30 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Konyaspor (15:00 GMT) 1.7 3.8 5.5 103.32 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Galatasaray SK (17:00 GMT) 2.25 3.4 3.55 102.03 %
Monday 8 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Kasimpasa SK (18:00 GMT) 1.27 6 12 103.74 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 First of all I wish you all a profitable round. This round looks harder than last week though... I hope we can obtain some nice winnings... Kayserispor v Genclerbirligi I should start pointing that despite the loss of Troisi and Cangele - the number 10 of Kayseri who is also the most poweful part of the team's attacking line, Kayseri did better than expected taking 4 win and 1 draw out of last 5 games. They actually won last 4 games and looks like they are in great form on paper. Even though one of these 4 games were against Besiktas where they won with a last minute goal in 9th round with the motivation of playing against an Istanbul team, 3 of the other 4 games where against teams like Manisa (just before the coach change), Sivas and Kasimpasa. Besides, they got eleminated from the cup by Karsiyaka - 2nd League team just before Kasimpasa game last week. Last week, they were far from being satisfying agains the last placed Kasimpasa and if the forward players of Kasimpasa were a bit more careful the game could go either way. The thing is, I am suprised to see that a team with strong defensive line such as Kayseri gave so much opportunities to Kasimpasa to score and I honestly wasnt expecting them to be that poor at back like that, especially against Kasimpasa which is a not a really strong team in attacking line... Anyway, on the hand, after some bad results and coach change, Genclerbirligi finally won last week. I watched the game and I believe that the win was not only due to the effect of a coach change. Players like Orhan, Serkan, Hursit and Zec really perfomed good and as a team they didnt give so much opportunites at back despite some important long term missings. I am hopeful about this team especialy after the arrival of long term injured players. They are adopted to play without these players though.... To conclude, despite the possible opposite opinions about this game, I believe that Genclerbirligi found the momentum and tonight they will show that they are a very competitive side. Actually, from one of point of view, they are the most competitive side that Kayseri will meet in last 5 weeks considering even Besiktas was really out of form and the daily conditions of the other teams named above was in favour of Kayseri such as Sivas was missing Mehmet Yildiz and Keita where Manisa was totally a different team or Kasimpasa being last in table etc etc. I really expect to see Genclebirligi with the momemntum they have causing some trouble to Kayseri which didnt satify me last week. Now there is no stress on Genclerbirligi while the expectation is on Kayseri for this game. I expect to see both teams scoring so for me over is a good bet after seeing Kayseri's defense against Kasimpasa but despite you can find the line (+0.75) my main bet is Genclerbirligi (+0.5) here... Genclerbirligi (+0.5) @2.35 Bet365 6/10 __________________

First of all I wish you all a profitable round. This round looks harder than last week though... I hope we can obtain some nice winnings... Kayserispor v Genclerbirligi I should start pointing that despite the loss of Troisi and Cangele - the number 10 of Kayseri who is also the most poweful part of the team's attacking line, Kayseri did better than expected taking 4 win and 1 draw out of last 5 games. They actually won last 4 games and looks like they are in great form on paper. Even though one of these 4 games were against Besiktas where they won with a last minute goal in 9th round with the motivation of playing against an Istanbul team, 3 of the other 4 games where against teams like Manisa (just before the coach change), Sivas and Kasimpasa. Besides, they got eleminated from the cup by Karsiyaka - 2nd League team just before Kasimpasa game last week. Last week, they were far from being satisfying agains the last placed Kasimpasa and if the forward players of Kasimpasa were a bit more careful the game could go either way. The thing is, I am suprised to see that a team with strong defensive line such as Kayseri gave so much opportunities to Kasimpasa to score and I honestly wasnt expecting them to be that poor at back like that, especially against Kasimpasa which is a not a really strong team in attacking line... Anyway, on the hand, after some bad results and coach change, Genclerbirligi finally won last week. I watched the game and I believe that the win was not only due to the effect of a coach change. Players like Orhan, Serkan, Hursit and Zec really perfomed good and as a team they didnt give so much opportunites at back despite some important long term missings. I am hopeful about this team especialy after the arrival of long term injured players. They are adopted to play without these players though.... To conclude, despite the possible opposite opinions about this game, I believe that Genclerbirligi found the momentum and tonight they will show that they are a very competitive side. Actually, from one of point of view, they are the most competitive side that Kayseri will meet in last 5 weeks considering even Besiktas was really out of form and the daily conditions of the other teams named above was in favour of Kayseri such as Sivas was missing Mehmet Yildiz and Keita where Manisa was totally a different team or Kasimpasa being last in table etc etc. I really expect to see Genclebirligi with the momemntum they have causing some trouble to Kayseri which didnt satify me last week. Now there is no stress on Genclerbirligi while the expectation is on Kayseri for this game. I expect to see both teams scoring so for me over is a good bet after seeing Kayseri's defense against Kasimpasa but despite you can find the line (+0.75) my main bet is Genclerbirligi (+0.5) here... Genclerbirligi (+0.5) @2.35 Bet365 6/10 __________________
Now you got me worried big time...if you are even half right about what you say, need to follow an extra game in-play to protect myself. Anyway, thanks for the great job you are doing here!

Now you got me worried big time...if you are even half right about what you say, need to follow an extra game in-play to protect myself. Anyway, thanks for the great job you are doing here!
My friend, thx for your kind words... I'm really happy to read a feedback here... I hope to find a way to make us both winners.. I believe Gencler will be very competitive tonight comparing Sivas, Manisa and Kasimpasa and since I dont believe that Kayseri will get the 5th win a row, I see really no value around 1.50-1.60 for HW... Now, Gencler is stress-free and I believe the side with more pressure will be home team.This is football though, anything can happen and I know I'm betting against the favourite... My other suggestion would be" Both To Score" and/or over 2.5 goals... Good Luck smile.gif