** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 20th-23rd 2010 Probable line up for Galatasaray with my thoughts on player abilities; ----------------------------Aykut(4/10)------------------------------ Serkan(6.5)---------Neill(8.5)-------Servet(7/10)----------Hakan(7/10) ----------Barış(6/10)------Ayhan(6.5/10)-----Mustafa(6.5/10)--------- -Kewell(8.5/10)-------------------------------------------Arda(9.5/10) ----------------------------Baros(8.5/10)---------------------------- Probable line up for Bursaspor with my thoughts on player abilities; ------------------------------İvankov(8/10)--------------------------- A.Tandoğan(7/10)----Ömer(7.5/10)----Stepanov(?)------Vederson(7/10) -------------------Ergiç(7.5/10)--------H.Çimşir(7/10)------------------ Volkan(8/10)-----------------------------------------Ozan İpek(7.5/10) ------------------Nunez(?)--------------Sercan(8/10)------------------

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 20th-23rd 2010

It is highly probable Galatasaray to concede a goal. And also I think we can score one goal so you would take a risk there with your bet. Just trying to inform you about our defence. It is really shaky. Also I have to say that our goalkeeper is really bad. Anyway' date=' I wish you luck with your bet :hope[/quote'] Giood shout on your defence bud

@El ninyo did Gala play full squad?Karpaty rested many players today and still won with reserves so i think @3.6 on Karpaty is massive value.any injuries for Gala?Thanks :ok
galatasaray didn't rest anybody, they played ful squad, besides the injured players of course.

@El ninyo did Gala play full squad?Karpaty rested many players today and still won with reserves so i think @3.6 on Karpaty is massive value.any injuries for Gala?Thanks :ok
We did not rest any players. On the other hand for Karpaty match Elano and Lorik Cana can play in the first 11. Now Galatasaray is in a big crisis as I guessed one week before. But Elano and Lorik Cana can change many things. I will wait for the news till the match.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 20th-23rd 2010 Kasımpaşa was doing good last year with manager Yılmaz Vural and Bucaspor is new in this league. Kasımpaşa plays an attacking football and scoring in their home will be easy. Buca has fast forwards for counter attack and they can nick it with those boots. Over 2.5 goals @2.12 betsson and also Home Win @1.85 betsson

Re: Turkey Super Lig 20th-23rd 2010 Trabzonspor and Fener they both have important european matches on thursday so they dont want to take risks on players. Its not soo important to lose points in this match because their opponents like Beşiktaş, Galatasaray also lost points in this week. My bets; HT/FT: X/X @4.15 Betsson under 2.5 goals @1.65 Betsson correct score 0-0 @8.30 Betsson correct score 1-1 @5.05 Betsson

Re: Turkey Super Lig 20th-23rd 2010 Trabzonspor - Fenerbahçe I think Trabzon is the most balanced and the most powerful team in Turkey. They played great against Liverpool but lost 1-0. Fener also lost to PAOK 1-0 but did not play very well. Both teams have european matches in the midweek. Probable Line-Up Trabzon -------------Onur Serkan Balci-Egemen-Glowacki-Cale ------------Ceyhun --------Colman-Selcuk Inan Umut Bulut-----------------Alanzinho ------------Teofilo Fenerbahçe ------------Mert Gokhan Gonul-Lugano-Bilica-Dos Santos Mehmet Topuz-Emre-Cristian-Stoch -------------Alex ------------Semih Injuries: Trabzon: None Fenerbahçe: Kazım Kazım, Gokhan Unal, Dia, Volkan Demirel We have to play with our 2nd gk Mert Gunok. He is a decent goalkeeper but lacks of exp. It's always hard to play with Trabzon in their home ground. They have great supporters they are the 4th biggest club in the Turkey. Match: I expect a slow controlled game. Both teams have creative players who can change the scoreboard with slow pace football. But in Turkey Fenerbahçe is the expert of these kind of games. We love big matches or derbies especially away games cause our style suit. Also last year we lost the championship in the last game, we drew with Ts. We have to get a revenge. But beating Trabzon in Trabzon is very hard. Our manager Aykut Kocaman scored a remarkable goal against Ts in the 1994 and knocked them out of the championship. He could motivate our players in a positive way. But like I said before Ts is the best right now. It could be the hardest game to predict in the whole league :) A draw is the most probable one. But i prefer not to bet this game. Good luck.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 20th-23rd 2010 Kasımpaşa-Bucaspor I watched last Buca game and they were awful. In their first XI their 10 players are newcomers. I expect them to get max 7 points in the first 10 weeks. Kasımpaşa is known as turkish little Barca :) They always think of goals. Their manager Yılmaz Vural is very experienced and knows the psycology of newly promoted teams. He could easily give enough motivation and tactics to past Buca. I expect something like 3-1. Good luck. Pick: Kasımpaşa -1 EH. 3.30 Local 2/10 Over 2,5. 2.05 Betsson 2/10

Turkey Super League 27th-30th 2010

Friday 27 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Kayserispor (18:00 BST) 2.98 3.25 2.72 101.09 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Konyaspor (19:00 BST) 1.99 3.45 4.7 100.51 %
Saturday 28 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Kasimpasa SK (18:00 BST) 2.36 3.3 3.35 102.53 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (19:00 BST) 2.94 3.2 2.62 103.43 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (20:00 BST) 2.72 3.2 3 101.35 %
Sunday 29 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Manisaspor (18:00 BST) 1.28 5.75 12 103.85 %
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 4.75 3.7 1.85 102.13 %
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Galatasaray SK (20:00 BST) 3.6 3.3 2.24 102.72 %
Monday 30 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Trabzonspor (19:00 BST) 4.5 3.55 1.91 102.75 %

Re: Turkey Super League 27th-30th 2010 Eskisehirspor v Galatasaray SK Galatasaray is in crisis right now. They eliminated in Europe League and lost first 2 games in Turkish League. They defence and midfield are very slow and Rijkaard is still trying to play fast style. Eskisehir lost one and drawn one at home but they played great in both games. Their opponents made hard defence and they could not past them but this time Galatasaray will try to win the game and i think they'll destroyed. Eskisehir won last 2 home games against Galatasaray and won one, drown won in the away games. I see huge value on Eskisehirspor. Good luck. Eskisehir HW - William Hill @ 3.30 7/10

Re: Turkey Super League 27th-30th 2010

Eskisehirspor v Galatasaray SK Galatasaray is in crisis right now. They eliminated in Europe League and lost first 2 games in Turkish League. They defence and midfield are very slow and Rijkaard is still trying to play fast style. Eskisehir lost one and drawn one at home but they played great in both games. Their opponents made hard defence and they could not past them but this time Galatasaray will try to win the game and i think they'll destroyed. Eskisehir won last 2 home games against Galatasaray and won one, drown won in the away games. I see huge value on Eskisehirspor. Good luck. Eskisehir HW - William Hill @ 3.30 7/10
Yes,Gala are in big sh*t.I read somewhere that it could be last few games for Gala's coach as Gala's president is looking for new coach.That goal from Karpaty on 93' minute just killed Gala ;)

Event Karabukspor - Besiktas
Selection Karabukspor (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 4.03
Reasoning Odds is drooping fast at all bookies, I don't understand why, I just can't see Besiktas losing again, they have the best team in Turkey, with Guti, Robinio, Qaresma and many others on Karabukspor that is back after 11 years in first league, I just can't see how they can win here. The value of players must have to much to say here, Besiktas will win! My tip: 0-1

Event Karabukspor - Besiktas
Selection Karabukspor (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 4.03
Reasoning Odds is drooping fast at all bookies, I don't understand why, I just can't see Besiktas losing again, they have the best team in Turkey, with Guti, Robinio, Qaresma and many others on Karabukspor that is back after 11 years in first league, I just can't see how they can win here. The value of players must have to much to say here, Besiktas will win! My tip: 0-1
Currently 1-2 for Beşiktaş but Robinho is not at Beşiktaş mate.

Eskisehirspor v Galatasaray SK Galatasaray is in crisis right now. They eliminated in Europe League and lost first 2 games in Turkish League. They defence and midfield are very slow and Rijkaard is still trying to play fast style. Eskisehir lost one and drawn one at home but they played great in both games. Their opponents made hard defence and they could not past them but this time Galatasaray will try to win the game and i think they'll destroyed. Eskisehir won last 2 home games against Galatasaray and won one, drown won in the away games. I see huge value on Eskisehirspor. Good luck. Eskisehir HW - William Hill @ 3.30 7/10
I'm sorry but Galatasaray was very lucky to win Eskisehir played better but it's football :)

• 2 weeks later...

Turkey Super Lig September 10th-13th 2010

Friday 10 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Eskisehirspor (18:00 BST) 1.53 4.4 7.6 101.24 %
Saturday 11 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 BST) 3.7 3.4 2.2 101.89 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Bucaspor (17:00 BST) 2.44 3.3 3.2 102.54 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v MKE Ankaragücü (19:30 BST) 1.46 4.7 9 100.88 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Antalyaspor (19:30 BST) 2.6 3.25 3.1 101.49 %
Monday 13 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v KDC Karabükspor (17:00 BST) 2.18 3.4 3.8 101.60 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Sivasspor (17:00 BST) 1.44 4.2 8.5 104.80 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Gaziantepspor (19:30 BST) 1.5 4.4 8.5 101.16 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (19:30 BST) 2.52 3.25 3.25 101.22 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 10th-13th 2010 Trabzon-Sivas Both teams to score @2.1 (b365) Trabzon is in 4th place with two wins (one vs Fener) and one draw. They are reasonably good home, with a dangerous attack for SüperLig when Yatarra and Gutierrez are in form. Sivas' WDL is 1-1-1, beating Galatasaray and losing to Bursa. They generally play an open football, with goals scored but also many conceded. H2H, last two games went 3-1 and 2-1.

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 10th-13th 2010

Trabzon-Sivas Both teams to score @2.1 (b365) Trabzon is in 4th place with two wins (one vs Fener) and one draw. They are reasonably good home, with a dangerous attack for SüperLig when Yatarra and Gutierrez are in form. Sivas' WDL is 1-1-1, beating Galatasaray and losing to Bursa. They generally play an open football, with goals scored but also many conceded. H2H, last two games went 3-1 and 2-1.
6-1 :beer Yattara and Gutierrez were in form (scored twice each).

Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010

Friday 17 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Manisaspor (18:00 BST) 1.4 5.2 9.8 100.86 %
Saturday 18 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Kasimpasa SK (16:00 BST) 1.99 3.55 4.3 101.68 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Eskisehirspor (16:00 BST) 2.3 3.4 3.5 101.46 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Kayserispor (18:30 BST) 2.82 3.25 2.76 102.46 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Galatasaray SK (18:30 BST) 4.33 3.6 2 100.85 %
Sunday 19 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (16:00 BST) 2.46 3.4 3.1 102.32 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 2.3 3.25 3.25 105.02 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Konyaspor (18:30 BST) 2.12 3.35 3.9 102.66 %
Monday 20 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (18:00 BST) 3.1 3.3 2.37 104.67 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 Trabzonspor v Manisaspor Anyone who follows the Turkish Super League would know that Trabzonspor is maybe the most in form team at the moment. They have scored 11 goals since the season starts in 4 games and in the last game they beated Sivasspor ( so called defensive minded team) by scoring 6 goals... The result was 6-1 at the end... But, the bet doesnt depend on this game. Despite most of the teams in the league, the scoring power of Trabzonspor doesnt come only from the forwards... Right winger Yattara, midfield players Selcuk and Colman also provide a good support on the scoring sheet of Trabzonspor... I cant imagine this team scoring less than 2 goals in any game especially after the arrival of Jaja and with the in form striker Gutierrez and very talented play-maker Alanzinho... On the other hand Manisa just changed the trainer and experienced succesfull Hikmet Karaman took control of the team. He is no way a defensive minded coach and this team needs points urgently since they havent won a single game so far. Suprisingly they transfered Makakula from Benfica who was the top goal scorer of Turkish Super League last year. He will play his secong offical game today against Trabzonspor and I'm sure he will do his best to score as much as possible... Gokhan Emreciksin and Simpson are the other names who can be dangerous any moment... I saved the best for the last... Even these are the facts of this game, the odds offered is very good which makes this bet even more juicy... I expect 4-5 goals in this game but 3 would do the job for us... Full stake bet for me... Good Luck smile.gif Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 - 10BET

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010

Trabzonspor v Manisaspor Anyone who follows the Turkish Super League would know that Trabzonspor is maybe the most in form team at the moment. They have scored 11 goals since the season starts in 4 games and in the last game they beated Sivasspor ( so called defensive minded team) by scoring 6 goals... The result was 6-1 at the end... But, the bet doesnt depend on this game. Despite most of the teams in the league, the scoring power of Trabzonspor doesnt come only from the forwards... Right winger Yattara, midfield players Selcuk and Colman also provide a good support on the scoring sheet of Trabzonspor... I cant imagine this team scoring less than 2 goals in any game especially after the arrival of Jaja and with the in form striker Gutierrez and very talented play-maker Alanzinho... On the other hand Manisa just changed the trainer and experienced succesfull Hikmet Karaman took control of the team. He is no way a defensive minded coach and this team needs points urgently since they havent won a single game so far. Suprisingly they transfered Makakula from Benfica who was the top goal scorer of Turkish Super League last year. He will play his secong offical game today against Trabzonspor and I'm sure he will do his best to score as much as possible... Gokhan Emreciksin and Simpson are the other names who can be dangerous any moment... I saved the best for the last... Even these are the facts of this game, the odds offered is very good which makes this bet even more juicy... I expect 4-5 goals in this game but 3 would do the job for us... Full stake bet for me... Good Luck smile.gif Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 - 10BET
any thoughts on -2.5 for trabonzpor is 3.80 bet365 its very tempting for me just would like a second opinion :hope