** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 when a game its suspended, in 48 hrs, the game have to played again or the official result about that game haved disicayed. this disicion counts for your bet. afther 48 hrs, your bet get canceled and counts for 00,00. your accumulator-ticket its still running, minus that canceled bet. ok..... goodluck all ... ps, sorry for my bad englisch or englisch with belgium accent hahahhaaha... :cheers

Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010

Friday 24 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Bucaspor (18:00 BST) 1.47 4.6 9 100.88 %
Saturday 25 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v MKE Ankaragücü (13:30 BST) 2.87 3.3 2.82 100.55 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Antalyaspor (17:00 BST) 1.46 4.8 8.6 100.95 %
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Gaziantepspor (17:00 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.8 102.07 %
Sunday 26 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Trabzonspor (13:30 BST) 2.78 3.3 2.62 104.37 %
maximize.gif Konyaspor v KDC Karabükspor (13:30 BST) 2.75 3.25 2.9 101.62 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (17:00 BST) 1.51 4.33 8 101.82 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Sivasspor (17:00 BST) 2.5 3.3 3.2 101.55 %
Monday 27 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 BST) 6.5 4 1.6 102.88 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010 bursa-buca bursa will play full squad today.. they have great motivation for turkish super league.. sercan, insua, batalla volkan şen, turgay are great attack players.. Orhan Ak, Erman, Veli and Dahmane.. buca has very important defence players out.. and buca has very important attack player manuco for offence.. we will see lots of goals.. over 2,5 ; 2.00 betsson

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010 Bursaspor v Bucaspor I will be brief here... I believe that squad quality of the away tam Bucaspor much higher then the results show... They played 5 games so far and lost 2... These 2 losses were against Besiktas and Galatasaray. On the other hand Bursa has a upcoming Champions game next week while the coach is expected to make some changes considering this... But, the catch point of the game for me is smtg else... Well, Bucaspor plays all their home games in another stadium in their city and the field of this stadium is amazing bad. None of the technical players such as Manucho, Mendy or Leko is really able to show themselves. Today they will play in Bursa against Bursaspor where the game will be live on TV. The players will surely try do their best. I expect Buca to score at least once today. Where Buca has a importnat miss at defense, Bursa has all the potential to score as well... I honestly expect a goal fest today... Over 3.5 Goals @3.60 - Sportingbet

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010

bursa-buca bursa will play full squad today.. they have great motivation for turkish super league.. sercan, insua, batalla volkan şen, turgay are great attack players.. Orhan Ak, Erman, Veli and Dahmane.. buca has very important defence players out.. and buca has very important attack player emenike for offence.. we will see lots of goals.. over 2,5 ; 2.00 betsson
Emenike and Buca ?? He plays for Karabuk... I guess you mean Manucho ?

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010 Last round the week started good but after that it was a disaster for me... I hope this round will be the oppsoite since I started bad...I must have been out of shape ! I was pretty confident with my first bet and got my hopes high with an early goal in Bursa v Buca game but the remaining minutes didnt keep on like that... Lots of miss chances and so... Anyway, back to remaining games and my brief opinions ; Genclerbirligi v Ankaragucu The value is on Ankaragucu, but, this a derby and both of the members in each team knows the importance of the game... %90 of the crowd will be with Ankaragucu and Gencler has some important missings. I rule out the Gencler win actually. I dont expect Ankaragucu to lose but I will be a bit more cautious and suggest ; Ankaragucu (-0.25) @1.97 8/10 - 10BET Besiktas v Antalyaspor Antalyaspor got back in form... They won against Kayseri last week and Necati the striker of Antalya is in pretty good form. The presssure will be on Besiktas here. Antalya will just go on and try to play good football... I expect goals as most probably most of you expect. Over 2.5 @1.84 9/10 -10BET Eskisehir v Gaziantepsor Well, some may agree some may not, but, I believe that anything other then a draw would be a suprise, but if Gaziantep loses, it will even be a bigger suprise here for me. This is how I see the game smile.gif Eskisehir at home looking for points urgently while Gaziantyep despite the good squad still winless.. On Monday, after the refree suspended the game on 64th minute, there were harsh comments on the ref... I wont be suprised to see some ref mistakes in favor of the away team this time. I believe that Gaziantep's squad is designed and can perform better in away games. Btw, no need to point the strong crowd support of Eskisehir at home... So, I expect a nicely done draw here but you may also try (+0.5) on away team so ; Draw @3.30 4/10 - Pinnacle Gaziantepspor (+0.5) @1.80 5/10 - Pinnacle Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010 Not bad so far... Lets hope for a nice and better Sunday... Konya v Karabuk Playing style and the design of Konya willbe a hard task for Karabuk... Especially, the talented forward player Emenike from Karabuk will find it hard to score or at least will suffer since I dont think he will find the open areas that he can use as much as he did in previous games... Konya is a hard to team to beat. The trainer of Konya, Ziya Dogan is literally obsessed with defensive minded tatics and players. What he likes most is to transfer defensive midfield to each team he takes over. For a wile he was obsessed with a player called Ayman. He used to transfer him anywhere he goes. As you can guess he was a DM... biggrin.gif Anyway, even with these obssesions, he managed to create a team which is hard to crack so, I believe expecting few goals is very possible here where I wont be suprised with a home win contrary the general idea... Under 2.5 Goals @1.81 Pinnacle 6/10 Konya (0) @2.00 BetPhoenix 4/10 Manisa v Sivas Last week Sivas conceded in last second when they were leading 1-0 against Eskisehir and got a draw at home while Manisa respectly beat Trabzon away from home with the nice play of Makakula... Manisa seems as the fav here but I dont think it will be a easy game. Sivas will fight from first minute to end and I actually expect them to take smtg out of this game. Maybe not a win but, at least a draw. Sivas finished the season last year after a 8 games in a row without losing by getting 7 draws... Besides, they lost 2 out of 5 games so far but these were against Bursaspor and Trabzonspor only so far... Two talented central defender will take place tomorrow in Sivas... Diallo adn Ivanovs... Under 2.5 Goals Pinnacle 6/10 Draw @3.37 Pinancle 4/10 Galatasaray v Istanbul B.B. Despite winning in last 3, Galatasaray doesnt play good andnew transfer Misimovic still didnt show anything. Arda's missing is ofcourse a negative effect for the attacking power of the team but "a Kewell in a good day" can replace him.. On the other hand Istnabulspor always a trouble for big teams. We should not forget the problems they caused to 3 bigs of Istanbul. Thye beat both Fener and Besiktas away from home and got a draw in Galatasaray's home field... Betfair offer 1.50 for the HW which can be taken in consideration but what I will suggest is once more over 2.5 goals since at some point Galatasaray's talented feet like Kewell, Baros, Pino and Misimovic will show some stuff while Istanbul B. B. has the names to punish Galatasaray especially in counters... I also like the odds for HT-draw considering that each team may hold the other until the second half and Galatasaray's last 4 of 5 league games HT result was draw so just suggesting... Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Expekt 7/10 HT Draw @2.30 Sportingbet 3/10 Kayserispor v Trabzonspor Best game of the round to watch on the paper... After beating Fenerbahce at home the other weeki Kayseri lost to Antalya away from home while despite the good formi Trabzonspor suprsingly lost to Manisa at home... So, each team look to bounce back here... I can see both scoring at least once. Its a safe game to bet on over 2.5 goals for me... Cangele, Zalayeta, Umut, Teofilo, Alanzinho and Yattara may help us win the bet :) But, I must also point that draw is very likely too... At the first look, especially because the game in Kyserispor's home, itys a good idea to put some money on draw as well... Lets hope for 2-2 :) Over 2.5 Goals @1.95 Expekt 6/10 Draw @3.13 10Bet 3/10 Correct Score 2-2 @12.95 10Bet 1/10 Good Luck :) :hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010 Fener -1 AH @1.86 (188bet) SuperLig is generally tough to predict, and this game is no exception: Fener have the better team, but they haven't taken a single point on the road this season yet. Kasimpasa lost their last three games (two on the road), but a draw isn't past them, and odds for a Fener victory aren't very good. The key factor to me is that the game will be played at Ali Sami Yen, and this will hardly be an away game for Fenerbahçe. They tend to score twice or more home vs lesser teams, so I'll take this handicap, especially considering Kasimpasa's bad streak and their poor defence. :hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig September 24th-27th 2010

Fener -1 AH @1.86 (188bet) SuperLig is generally tough to predict, and this game is no exception: Fener have the better team, but they haven't taken a single point on the road this season yet. Kasimpasa lost their last three games (two on the road), but a draw isn't past them, and odds for a Fener victory aren't very good. The key factor to me is that the game will be played at Ali Sami Yen, and this will hardly be an away game for Fenerbahçe. They tend to score twice or more home vs lesser teams, so I'll take this handicap, especially considering Kasimpasa's bad streak and their poor defence. :hope
2-6 :beer

Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010

Friday 1 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Eskisehirspor (18:00 BST) 2.38 3.3 3.6 100.10 %
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Galatasaray SK (18:00 BST) 4 3.55 2.1 100.79 %
Saturday 2 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Kayserispor (13:30 BST) 2.7 3.35 2.88 101.61 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Gençlerbirligi SK (17:00 BST) 1.38 5.2 10 101.69 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Konyaspor (17:00 BST) 1.93 3.55 4.6 101.72 %
Sunday 3 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Bursaspor Kulübü (13:30 BST) 3.3 3.4 2.38 101.73 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Gaziantepspor (13:30 BST) 2.46 3.25 3.25 102.19 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Kasimpasa SK (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.6 5.5 101.52 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Besiktas JK (17:00 BST) 2.62 3.45 2.92 101.33 %

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010 Karabukspor v Galatasaray I really like this Karabuk side. They are modest. They have a nice crowd at home and the bad condition of the fiedl is in their favor for sure. Even they are a new side in the Super League and made several transfers, the players adopted to each other very well and they really look like team contarary some other new comers... Emenike, very talented striker managed to score against Besiktas and these kind of games are good opprtunities for players like Emenike to show themselves. Im confident he will do his bets to score again. Besides, there are romours that Galatasaray is interested in Emenike so, I believe he will multiple his performance tonight... There is also ex Galatasaray player Ferdi and if it's true he has a statement such as "I'm waiting this game for one year" so, we should expect a motivated Karabuk tonight... On the other hand despite winning 4 times in a row doesnt give me any confident. The technical players and stars of the team like Kewell, Misimovic and Pino are far from being impressive and like this was not enough, hat-trick scorer of last round's game again IBB, Baros will miss the game as well as in form CB Servet who had an argument with Rijkaard... Kewell will play as forward as he sometimes did before and Servet with Arda who is the most important name of the team is still missing. Arda was already missing in last 3 or 4 games but I pointed his absence again since now Baros is also missing and Arda's replacement Kewell will play as forward... To conclude, I expect Galatasaray's winning streak to end today. I dont believe Galatasaray can win the game like they did againt Buca 2 weeks ago by scoring just one and not conceding since I feel confident that Karabuk will score at least once... Despite the missing of Baros as well as Arda, since Karabuk is not the type of a team that plays defensively, we can still expect some goals and over 2.5 goals around @1.80-1.90 is a good idea... But, I prefer to go with ; Karabukspor (+0.5) @1.90 - Ladbrokes

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010 Good start... Hoping for a good round as well :) Fenerbahce v Genclerbirligi I dont want to sound too confident since this is football and anything can happen but it has been long time that I feel pretty confident about the mistake of the bookies... The offered price for (-1.5) around 2.00 is just amazing... Despite winning against Ankaragucu in Ankara Derby, this Genclerbirligi has still have lots to do to even to avoid a big margin loss against Fenerbahce... The most important players are still missing... Some long term some short but players like Ermin Zec, Micheal Stewart, Harbuzi, Mustafa Pektemek, Curri suppose to be the bones of the team and they are all missing. Like this was not enough its still unsure if the 1st choice goalkeeper Serdar will play... I will just write down the starting eleven of Genclerbirligi from last week's derby and you would understand their chances against Fenerbahce : Gençlerbirligi: Serdar (Dk. 21 Özkan ), Orhan, Kulusic , Aykut, Murat , Jedinak, Patiyo , Cem Can , Oktay , Serkan (Dk. 87 Alparslan ), Smeltz (Dk. 77 Billy Mehmet ) So, against this Genclerbirligi will play against Fenerbahce in Istanbul that includes players like Niang, Dia, Alex, Emre, Yobo etc etc... To conclude anything but a good, solid home win more than 2 goals win will be a suprise for me... You may also try over 2.5 goals but I will personally go with ; Fenerbahce (-1.5) @2.02 - Pinnacle

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010 About the other games of Saturday ; Ankaragucu v Konyaspor Normally after losing to Genclerbiligi, it is expected Ankaragucu to bounce back and this is possible. But, Ankaragucu is always been a problematic side... Both in the team and both in the border of management you may never know or guess whats happening. Despite the home team is favourite here, I will not touch this game. So, NOBET for me... I dont trust Ankaragucu yet... Manisaspor v Kayserispor Looks like a solid game to watch... Manisaspor turned out to be a nice team to watch after the arrival of Hikmet Karaman and Makakula... Besides, Canadian forward Simpson made a hat-trick last week. They won last 2 games and morale is high. They are the favourite here and a home win is not a suprise... But, even without Cangele still a good side... Competitive and physically strong. They may hold Manisa and I wont be schoked to see them taking point/s here...NOBET for me... Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010 So far satisfiying round for me... I hope to finsih as I started but I wish there was more people around since I dont know if even a single person reads what I write :) Trabzonspor v Besiktas This is my last bet for his round. But the best to watch of this round... This year's two most popular teams Trabzonspor and Besiktas will battle for the 3 points. Well, let me directly cut to the reasoning. Both teams designed, structured to play attacking football. Especially Besiktas puts the defense line in to the front part of midfield so they try to play the game in a more narrow area. This brings them the advantage of keeping the strength till the end of the game most of the time. They dont give till the end. But, it also gives a big space behind and any team who has fast players and able to play counters will punish them. And if Besiktas is the one who concedes first, then they start attacking and if they cant find the score this puts them in a more dangerous position since the space behind may cause them to concede the 2nd goal before managing to equalize. Even when they score first, they never sit back and wait. They just play controlled football at most. As I just stated above, the structure of the team and the players is not suitable to play defensive minded football... Trabzonspor on the other hand is the host so has a big crowd advantage behind. Despite the latest unsatisfying results, plays attractive football with attacking minded players. They can also play controlled game but they dont exagerate as well and you never see them as a defensive team. Players like Alanzinho, Yattara, Burak, Teofilo, Jaja and Selcuk has the ability to change the score sheet any moment and considering Besiktas is coimg from a Europa League game against Rapid Wien, I doubt they can hold all of these names.. One of these talented players will do the damage if not 2 of them... Even Qurasema is a big blow, Besiktas stil has the names like Guti, Nihat, Bobo, Holosko, Nobre and even Ernst to score or asist any moment as well... So, dont worry that this is a big game and teams will be controlled or neutralize themselves. At one moment of the game it will break and teams will react. Especially, Trabzonspor wants to bounce back at home in front of the strong home crowd after recent results. To conclude, I believe in a scoring draw such as 2-2 or even 3-3 if the game breaks early. I will personally go confidently with over 2.5 goals with the nicely offered price where you can try over 3.5 goals if you are ready to take a risk but both to cover and make extra profit, I also recommend draw as a nice bonus bet againt with the nicely offered price since its higher than I expected... Over 2.5 Goals @2.02 188bet So, have a nice Sunday and Good Luck :hope

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010 Good call on Fener; I only looked the -1 AH and I didn't like the price, but in hindsight the -1.5 AH was probably worth it. As for Trabzon-BJK, I'm not sure about the over; last three encounters ended up under 2.5. I went for the draw @3.25 (b365) plus some dutched scores (1-0, 0-0, 0-1 @8.5, @10 and @9 respectively) as backup.

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010 Hi my friend, nice to see you around :) Regarding the Trabzonspor v Besiktas game, I agree with you but from a different angel... I mean, if its gonna be a game where there will no winners it will not be a scoreless one... The very least we will see can be 1-1 in my opinion where I expect 2-2 if there will be a draw... Have a nice Sunday :hope

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010

Good call on Fener; I only looked the -1 AH and I didn't like the price, but in hindsight the -1.5 AH was probably worth it. As for Trabzon-BJK, I'm not sure about the over; last three encounters ended up under 2.5. I went for the draw @3.25 (b365) plus some dutched scores (1-0, 0-0, 0-1 @8.5, @10 and @9 respectively) as backup.
Good call mate :) Congrats :clap

Re: Turkey Supr Lig October 1st-3rd 2010

Good call on Fener; I only looked the -1 AH and I didn't like the price, but in hindsight the -1.5 AH was probably worth it. As for Trabzon-BJK, I'm not sure about the over; last three encounters ended up under 2.5. I went for the draw @3.25 (b365) plus some dutched scores (1-0, 0-0, 0-1 @8.5, @10 and @9 respectively) as backup.
1-0 :beer
Good call mate :) Congrats :clap
Thanks, I would have won more with the draw but any profit is good to take :)

• 2 weeks later...

Turkey Super Lig October 15th-18th 2010

Friday 15 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v KDC Karabükspor (18:00 BST) 1.81 3.75 5.3 100.78 %
Saturday 16 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (13:30 BST) 2.25 3.4 3.5 102.43 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Bucaspor (15:30 BST) 2.16 3.35 3.95 101.46 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Manisaspor (17:00 BST) 1.39 5.2 10.5 100.70 %
Sunday 17 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Antalyaspor (13:30 BST) 2.51 3.25 2.87 105.39 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Trabzonspor (13:30 BST) 4.4 3.6 1.85 104.56 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Sivasspor (15:30 BST) 1.61 3.75 6.5 103.96 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v MKE Ankaragücü (17:00 BST) 1.5 4.3 8.5 101.69 %
Monday 18 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 BST) 7 4 1.61 101.19 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 15th-18th 2010 results here: Bursaspor 2 - 2 Karabükspor @3.75 The leader made it hard against the newcomers, before Champions League match to Man Utd. Eskişehirspor 1 - 0 İstanbul BB @2.25 another meaningless match was here.Noone would follow these 2 teams to bet. Gaziantep 2 - 0 Bucaspor @2.16 Gaziantep not much to trust these times won against Bucaspor who lost their coach before the match.Bucaspor goes lower, after they promoted and built a new team.I think there will be much time for this squad to glue Beşiktaş 2 - 3 Manisaspor @10.5 One of the surprise of the night.Besiktas will have Porto match on thursday, though this didnt do something with the match; BJK fought a good match but Manisa hunt them.Manisaspor goes fine with new coach Genclerbirligi 2 - 3 MP Antalyaspor @2.87 We won't take too much on Thomas Doll managed team Genclerbirligi.A below average squad.. Antalyaspor goes up.We'll see if they can maintain Kasımpaşa 0 - 7 Trabzonspor @1.85 Well, if this match were to be played 100 times, it would end 100times over 2.5goals, or 3.5goals i should say. it was @1.92 on my local BM.i couldnt believe. Kayserispor 4 - 1 Sivasspor @1.61 Shota Arveladze arrived from Alkmaar to make Kayserispor flying high.Sivas with problems yet Galatasaray 2 - 4 Ankaragücü @8.5 Second surprise of the night.Frank Rijkaard sacked immediately and Ankaragücü's strikers get the form. Konyaspor 1 - 4 Fenerbahçe @1.61 Fenerbahce won easily away at Konya.And will be looking to big derby against Galatasaray this weekend.

Turkey Super Lig October 22nd-25th 2010

Friday 22 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Eskisehirspor (18:00 BST) 1.97 3.65 4.4 100.89 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Bucaspor (18:00 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.85 100.41 %
Saturday 23 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Gaziantepspor (13:30 BST) 2.4 3.3 3.2 103.22 %
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v Konyaspor (17:00 BST) 1.83 3.75 5 101.21 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (17:00 BST) 1.44 4.7 9 101.62 %
Sunday 24 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Bursaspor Kulübü (12:30 BST) 2.87 3.25 2.75 101.92 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Kasimpasa SK (13:30 BST) 1.65 4 5.5 103.79 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v Galatasaray SK (17:00 BST) 1.83 3.65 4.5 104.16 %
Monday 25 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 2.7 3.2 2.87 103.07 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 22nd-25th 2010

results here: Bursaspor 2 - 2 Karabükspor @3.75 The leader made it hard against the newcomers, before Champions League match to Man Utd. Eskişehirspor 1 - 0 İstanbul BB @2.25 another meaningless match was here.Noone would follow these 2 teams to bet. Gaziantep 2 - 0 Bucaspor @2.16 Gaziantep not much to trust these times won against Bucaspor who lost their coach before the match.Bucaspor goes lower, after they promoted and built a new team.I think there will be much time for this squad to glue Beşiktaş 2 - 3 Manisaspor @10.5 One of the surprise of the night.Besiktas will have Porto match on thursday, though this didnt do something with the match; BJK fought a good match but Manisa hunt them.Manisaspor goes fine with new coach Genclerbirligi 2 - 3 MP Antalyaspor @2.87 We won't take too much on Thomas Doll managed team Genclerbirligi.A below average squad.. Antalyaspor goes up.We'll see if they can maintain Kasımpaşa 0 - 7 Trabzonspor @1.85 Well, if this match were to be played 100 times, it would end 100times over 2.5goals, or 3.5goals i should say. it was @1.92 on my local BM.i couldnt believe. Kayserispor 4 - 1 Sivasspor @1.61 Shota Arveladze arrived from Alkmaar to make Kayserispor flying high.Sivas with problems yet Galatasaray 2 - 4 Ankaragücü @8.5 Second surprise of the night.Frank Rijkaard sacked immediately and Ankaragücü's strikers get the form. Konyaspor 1 - 4 Fenerbahçe @1.61 Fenerbahce won easily away at Konya.And will be looking to big derby against Galatasaray this weekend.
previous week's results, a copy here might be useful

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 22nd-25th 2010 Manisaspor is facing Kasimpasa after great away win over Besiktas with 2:3.Manisa got really great attacking power in the face of Jay Simpson ,Makakula ( the top goalscorer of the last season of Turkey Super League) and Isaac Promise.After they changed their coach , they are showing discipline and organization.On the other side are the guests - Kasimpasa.They start the season with 2 draws but then managed 6 straight loses.Even they conceeded 19 goals in their last 4 games!Last week they lose at home against Trabzonspor with 0:7.One of their best and ambitious players - the DM Keller will miss the game due to suspession and this is big blow for the guests.I expect easy home win for Manisa and another big lose for the pathetic Kasimpasa. - - - - - 10/10 on Manisaspor -1.5 at 2.65 with Sportingbet (Asian Handicap)

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 22nd-25th 2010 I see nobody wrote nothing on the derby in Turkey today. Usually derby games are no bet games for me but if Galatasaray will miss Baros, Kewell and Turan today I just think it's going to be a clear HW for Fenerbahce. Can somebody please help me to find probable lineups for todays game??? I can't find if it's 100% sure that they will miss the game. :hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig October 22nd-25th 2010

I see nobody wrote nothing on the derby in Turkey today.
i guess, the question might be; should we try -1.5 for Home Win.. they should win with at least 2 margins. georghe hagi will coach Galatasaray in this match..But Galatasaray, with injuries, have no "dribbler" have no "passer" have no "finisher" .. only two centre-backs Servet Çetin and Lucas Neill know how to tackle. also GS have an unrated goalkeeper at the moment.. 2margined home win looks secure, or halftime-fulltime HW is better imo.