** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010

any thoughts on -2.5 for trabonzpor is 3.80 bet365 its very tempting for me just would like a second opinion :hope
my thoughts about this game: manisa got no points so far and are on the last place in the league, but they aren't soo bad, they have some good players in their squad and against fener they were the better team, they lost 2:4 just because they couldn't turn their chances into a goal. but certainly their strength is in attacking and not in defending. The outcome of this game depends more or less of the attitude of manisas tactic tommorow, if they think just to defend and counter, it will be hard for trabzon to score 3 goals, but if they play open football then trabzon will shoot em up, because offensively trabzon is at the moment the strongest team in the league and they would score at least 3 against every team in the league. Manisa is missing 2 important midfielders, simpson and caliskan, and to replace them equally is impossible for them. Trabzon got no significant missing and will play 99% with the same 11 like in the Sivasgame. I am sure that trabzon will win, but how high depends on the attitude of manisa, because trabzon got problems to score against team who just thinking of defending. I am from trabzon and tried to write as unbiased as i could and tried to see it from die critical side. But you can try your bet, its worth to do it, I can recommend another bet. That their will be more goals in the Second Half than in the first half. Turkish teams stay most of the time very compact and organised the first half, and often they loose it against the end, when they try to score, and thats exakt what will be tonight too, manisa will try to defend and hold the draw, but its impossible against a team that got so much attacking power to hold it 90minutes.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my thoughts about this game: manisa got no points so far and are on the last place in the league, but they aren't soo bad, they have some good players in their squad and against fener they were the better team, they lost 2:4 just because they couldn't turn their chances into a goal. but certainly their strength is in attacking and not in defending. The outcome of this game depends more or less of the attitude of manisas tactic tommorow, if they think just to defend and counter, it will be hard for trabzon to score 3 goals, but if they play open football then trabzon will shoot em up, because offensively trabzon is at the moment the strongest team in the league and they would score at least 3 against every team in the league. Manisa is missing 2 important midfielders, simpson and caliskan, and to replace them equally is impossible for them. Trabzon got no significant missing and will play 99% with the same 11 like in the Sivasgame. I am sure that trabzon will win, but how high depends on the attitude of manisa, because trabzon got problems to score against team who just thinking of defending. I am from trabzon and tried to write as unbiased as i could and tried to see it from die critical side. But you can try your bet, its worth to do it, I can recommend another bet. That their will be more goals in the Second Half than in the first half. Turkish teams stay most of the time very compact and organised the first half, and often they loose it against the end, when they try to score, and thats exakt what will be tonight too, manisa will try to defend and hold the draw, but its impossible against a team that got so much attacking power to hold it 90minutes.
thanks for the insight brother! ill take the risk and go for it...

any thoughts on -2.5 for trabonzpor is 3.80 bet365 its very tempting for me just would like a second opinion :hope
Hi mate... Greetings to Australia :) I actually think the game wont be that easy and I wont be suprised to see a one goal difference win by Trabzon... I expect a very ambitious Manisa today and I expect a 2-1 or a 3-2 win by Trabzon... I would go for over 3.5 but to be safe I choose over 2.5 :) Good Luck :hope

thanks for the insight brother! ill take the risk and go for it...
best of luck my friend...i will watch the game live and decide then depend on the tactic and attitude of manisaspor. like i said, if they try to mess with trabzonspor offensively and play a open game, trabzon will send them home with 3 or more goals deficit. Because offensively trabzon is at the moment the best you can find in turkey. All the experts say that, not just only the trabzon fans.

Good point, but you are getting as a rule odds between 2,00 and 2,10 for More Goals in Second Half. In that case I think it is better to wait for this game on the in-play. The way I see it, if - no goals in the first half, then Over 1,5 Goals will be around 1,83 -1,90, which is close to your choice; - with 1 goal in first half Over 2,5 Goals will be similar in odds to the one above; - with more than 1 goal odds will go up slowly, depending on the number of goals. The point here is than no matter how many goals are scored in the first half, if you are patient ( and lucky ), by the 50-55 min these odds will be much better. And you have a major advantage - YOU ARE WATCHING THE GAME, hence your assessment will be better - number of cards, number of goal chances, substitutions, etc. In any case I like your thinking, sorry for after-eventing but Newell's and Defensor last night paid off well with this logic... GL

Good point, but you are getting as a rule odds between 2,00 and 2,10 for More Goals in Second Half. In that case I think it is better to wait for this game on the in-play. The way I see it, if - no goals in the first half, then Over 1,5 Goals will be around 1,83 -1,90, which is close to your choice; - with 1 goal in first half Over 2,5 Goals will be similar in odds to the one above; - with more than 1 goal odds will go up slowly, depending on the number of goals. The point here is than no matter how many goals are scored in the first half, if you are patient ( and lucky ), by the 50-55 min these odds will be much better. And you have a major advantage - YOU ARE WATCHING THE GAME, hence your assessment will be better - number of cards, number of goal chances, substitutions, etc. In any case I like your thinking, sorry for after-eventing but Newell's and Defensor last night paid off well with this logic... GL
first of all, thank you for your advice, of course you are right, if you are watching the game, its always better to play in-game, because you get a better overview about both teams, but my pick was just based on statistics and on my opinion about turkish football so far, espescially if a underdog plays against a bigger and better club. in games like that, where you dont know how the tactic of the underdog will be, its better to play in-game. Trabzons tactic is clear, to score again as much goals as possible.

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 i watch the game right now, trabzon is very very good and scored the first goal, i am sure they will score some goals more, because manisa have to open up and thats will give trabzon much more place to attack, so if you can bet on the -2,5 handicap, then i would recomment to do it.

Trabzonspor v Manisaspor Anyone who follows the Turkish Super League would know that Trabzonspor is maybe the most in form team at the moment. They have scored 11 goals since the season starts in 4 games and in the last game they beated Sivasspor ( so called defensive minded team) by scoring 6 goals... The result was 6-1 at the end... But, the bet doesnt depend on this game. Despite most of the teams in the league, the scoring power of Trabzonspor doesnt come only from the forwards... Right winger Yattara, midfield players Selcuk and Colman also provide a good support on the scoring sheet of Trabzonspor... I cant imagine this team scoring less than 2 goals in any game especially after the arrival of Jaja and with the in form striker Gutierrez and very talented play-maker Alanzinho... On the other hand Manisa just changed the trainer and experienced succesfull Hikmet Karaman took control of the team. He is no way a defensive minded coach and this team needs points urgently since they havent won a single game so far. Suprisingly they transfered Makakula from Benfica who was the top goal scorer of Turkish Super League last year. He will play his secong offical game today against Trabzonspor and I'm sure he will do his best to score as much as possible... Gokhan Emreciksin and Simpson are the other names who can be dangerous any moment... I saved the best for the last... Even these are the facts of this game, the odds offered is very good which makes this bet even more juicy... I expect 4-5 goals in this game but 3 would do the job for us... Full stake bet for me... Good Luck smile.gif Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 - 10BET
Thanks for the tip ;), first half and it's already 1:2 :clap ...I took over 2.5 with Bet365 at 1.72

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 BUCASPOR - GALATASARAY both teams to score NO @2.15 / under 2.5 goals @ 1.78 betsson Galatasaray were very lucky when they won against Gaziantep. Gazi was the better side on the pitch and created chances but could not do it. Galatasaray is lack of offensive power without Arda Turan. We saw it last week when he did not play against Gaziantep. He was injured in the International duty and he wont play against Bucaspor. Bucaspor is new in superleague but they got an experienced manager, Bülent Uygun. He is well known as his defensive style game play. This season 3 of 4 games gone -2.5 goals.

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 Bucaspor v Galatasaray We always complain that the start of the season provides lots of unexpected results as we saw in Trabzon v Manisa game. But, on the other hand the good part is that its also early for the bookies to set the odds correctly and this is our advantage here... Bucaspor is a newly promoted team. They have transfered 22 new players and it surely need stime for them to be a team. But, most of these players are good, talented and experienced Super League players which is a big asset for the team since they dont suffer from the lack of experience. The catch point of the players is that its a combination of middle aged-old players who want to prove themselves again to the football community and the talented foreign players like Manucho or Dady who want a new start in theri carreers. Especially in Turkey, these type of Turkish players as well asd foreign players of this kind of Anatolian teams try much harder and do their best against İstanbul teams. So, I guarantee you that players of Bucaspor in theri first big game against one fo the İstanbul teams will do all you can imagine to do smtg positive. I guarentee you that they wont just stay back and try to defense especially against this unstable Galatasaray. The trainer of Bucaspor is Bulent Uygun, ex-Sivas coach while Sivas was living it's golden days in 2007-2008 adn 2008-2009. Boy, he will also try to do his magic against Galatasaray, firstly for his team and then for his carreer for sure... Possible Bucaspor 11 will include players like Musa, Dady, Mendy, Leko and Manucho who are all capable of scoring once if not twice... Galatasaray on the other hand will try to take the advantage of transferring İnsua from Liverpool and Misimovic from Wolfsburg in their second offical game by hoping they will adopt the team better than last week. Arda is missing but there is Kewell, Elano, Baros and finally Pino... So, we have in one hand a team which cant wait to show itself full of talented and experienced players like Leko, Musa, Manucho and on the other hand we have Galatasaray with scoring powers like Baros, Kewell, Misimovic and Pino. But, the odds offered for over by Pinnacle is 1.97 ... I believe that if this game woudl be played in the second half of the season or even after 5 Weeks from now, we wouldnt find these odds. For this game, we have a very generous-juicy offer since as I stated in my first sentence,its also early for the bookies to set the odds correctly. I can comfortably suggest you over 2.5 goals... If things will happen as I expect, we can even win the bet by the end of first half... This is a full stake bet for me which is also my main bet ... Good Luck :hope Over 2.5 Goals @1.97 - 10BET

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 Sivasspor v Eskisehirspor I call this kind of games as LOCKED GAMES... I just cant see any winner here not because only these teams has close powers but also because their situation doesnt allow any more loss. I just cant see a loser here and I will bet on draw with a strong belief in it... This my second and last bet for Saturday... Draw @3.47 - Pinnacle Short notes for the other games ; I wont touch the remaining two games which are Antalyaspor v Kayserispor and Ankaragucu v Kasımpasaspor, but wont be surpried to see 2 more draws or at least very close games... Both of these two games has potential to provide goals too as well as draws... Good Luck :)

Sivasspor v Eskisehirspor I call this kind of games as LOCKED GAMES... I just cant see any winner here not because only these teams has close powers but also because their situation doesnt allow any more loss. I just cant see a loser here and I will bet on draw with a strong belief in it... This my second and last bet for Saturday... Draw @3.47 - Pinnacle
Close, but good call :ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 Fenerbahce v Besiktas Im 31 years old... I have been a fan of this sport since I was 5-6 years old. But, you know what, as well as watching it, I found out that I really like the "waiting for the game" part too :) Reading the comments, being happy to be able to watch a good derbye on a nice Sunday evening just gives me happines :) As I mentioned above, I read some comments here as well. I cant believe in my eyes how one sided and fanatic peopel are here even this is a proffeisonal betting forumwhere we all try to make money. On main page one tipster is advising a away win with 10/10 as he always do when he is betting on his team Besiktas and another one who is a Fenerbajce fan advices on Fenerbache handicap win (!) and on the other hand one member named Hooligan just wrote that Fenerbahce will beat Galatasaray today :S Well, Fenerbahce v Galatasaray game will be played ob 9th week if Im not wrong... Today we have Fenerbahce v Besiktas... Look, I believe that the reason of being in BA is to find the RIGHT way to making money by leading eachother in the RIGHT way. So, first of all forget big stakes for this match. This is a derby and anything can happen. And none of these two teams is too good or too bad to destroy other. Besiktas plays better but Fener has the home advantage. Querasma is very good but his rival Fenerbahce has Stoch who can make the same damage in a good day especiall in front of home crowd. Besitas has Bobo as a striker but if Niang plays as he shoudl play , he is better than Bobo etc etc... Anyway, Fenerbahce needs a positive result more than Besiktas does. Besiktas can live with a draw or even losing wont effect the team as much as it will efect Fenerbahce. To conclude, we have a home team with a strong home crowd looking for forgiveness from the fans and see this game to turn things around. The away team is in very good form, in fashion team of Turkey at the moment and plays a open football... Under these condtions, I just cant see less then 3 goals... For me, over 2.5 goals is a very safe bet. Honestly, I cant imagine anything else... But, I will be brave to go for over 3.5 goals since I cant see two teams looking for draw with the physoclogy and mood they have atm and the tactics they play... I go with the JUICY offer of Gamebookers where you can find even better odds... I expect a scoring draw here.... Good Luck... Over 3.5 Goals @3.50 Gamebookers :hope

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor This round was obviously not one of the best we had and I hope to do better next round for all of us... Today, last game of this round between Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor at Gaziantepspor's home will be played... I wont suggest anything with high stakes here but I believe there are some facts that I need to point. First of all, after the transfer season finished, I can say that Gaziantep build a strong team. Dont be misleaded by theri place in the table or that they didnt win any game yet... They got 3 draws and they just lost one game which was last week to Galatasaray. I strongly believe that they will be in higher places once the team gets ready and new comers adopt as well as the new coach Tolunay Kafkas who was doing pretty good with kayseri in last 2 years... This team has all the potential with players like Cesar, Sosa,Beto and ofocurse Popov who is a young talented player who showed how dangerous he can be last week against Galatasaray... On the other hand Bursa ofcourse is in form and despite the unexpected loss against Valencia, you can count on them in local league. Lack of experience, stress of the game for young players caused a score like that. They have wonb 4 out 4 so far in the league and Bursa is the leader at the moment... So, Bursa plays like a team and they would like to be gain morale after that Valencia game but even if they lose today, they will still remain leader with 2 point ahead... Actually, what makes the game interesting for me is Gaziantep's hunger for a win. As I mentioned they have a decent squad and they showed their potential at least a bit against Galatasaray last week but stiil winless so far in 4 games. Today they will play at home with the support of home crowd. Motivation and home advantage is with them... This is why I dont believe this Gaziantep will lose today. If there is one day that Gaziantep can win against Bursa, it is that day consedering the fact I mentioned... Beside, this will be the first time for Bursa team to play as local game after a european cup... So, even my instincts guide me to a draw, you can either go for draw or take a risk and try home win where both of them equaly possible but I will be modest and choose DNB Bursa after this hard round... Lets hope for a good finish... Gaziantepspor(0) @2.25 - BET365 :hope Good Luck smile.gif

BUCASPOR - GALATASARAY both teams to score NO @2.15 / under 2.5 goals @ 1.78 betsson Galatasaray were very lucky when they won against Gaziantep. Gazi was the better side on the pitch and created chances but could not do it. Galatasaray is lack of offensive power without Arda Turan. We saw it last week when he did not play against Gaziantep. He was injured in the International duty and he wont play against Bucaspor. Bucaspor is new in superleague but they got an experienced manager, Bülent Uygun. He is well known as his defensive style game play. This season 3 of 4 games gone -2.5 goals.
:clap

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 GAZİANTEP has some problem up in front. They are lack of strikers but doin well in mid field. Last year both games gone -2.5 goals. Bursaspor won 0-1 at Gaziantep. My bets are; Away Win @2.20 6/10 -2.5 goals @1.68 7/10 Bursaspor win to null @3.75 5/10 GL.

Re: Turkey Super Lig Septembet 17th-20th 2010 I'm on Bursa DNB @1.8 (188bet) , basically for the reasons mentionned above by GLOCK" and YAMAN (even though YAMAN backs Gaziantep). Bursa won their last four SuperLig games, while Gaziantep got four ties and one loss. H2H, Bursa won the last two encounters. The under 2.5 looks good too, but I'll stick to the simple away DNB.

Gaziantepsor v Bursaspor game is suspended... The referee is just a big clown...
Gutting I got Bursaspor in a double with Porto win what happens to bets on Bursaspor now? Also got this game as an under 2.5. Why has it been stopped was watching and saw a few bottles were thrown onto the pitch - surely not stopped for that reason?? :unsure

Gutting I got Bursaspor in a double with Porto win what happens to bets on Bursaspor now? Also got this game as an under 2.5. Why has it been stopped was watching and saw a few bottles were thrown onto the pitch - surely not stopped for that reason?? :unsure
Honestly I dont know the rules for sure... It may change according to the bookie... But the game is off because one of the side refs have a small scar on the head... Thats bad but not big enough to call a game off... Clowns...

Honestly I dont know the rules for sure... It may change according to the bookie... But the game is off because one of the side refs have a small scar on the head... Thats bad not big enouh to call a game off... Clowns...
Gutting what a joke of a decision to call the game off have to await and see what happens with that bet now i suppose... just after Bursaspor took the lead as well!!!

GAZİANTEP has some problem up in front. They are lack of strikers but doin well in mid field. Last year both games gone -2.5 goals. Bursaspor won 0-1 at Gaziantep. My bets are; Away Win @2.20 6/10 -2.5 goals @1.68 7/10 Bursaspor win to null @3.75 5/10 GL.
Bursa took the lead in the second half and they were playing well. unfortunately game is suspended. :dude