Saturday 20 November 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifKasimpasa SK v Gençlerbirligi SK (12:30 GMT) 2.71 3.3 2.88 101.93 %
maximize.gifManisaspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (14:00 GMT) 3.09 3.28 2.5 102.85 %
maximize.gifSivasspor v KDC Karabükspor (15:00 GMT) 2.81 3.25 2.84 101.57 %
maximize.gifBesiktas JK v Konyaspor (17:00 GMT) 1.35 5 9.5 104.60 %
Sunday 21 November 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAntalyaspor v Gaziantepspor (12:30 GMT) 2.23 3.31 3.57 103.07 %
maximize.gifTrabzonspor v Eskisehirspor (14:00 GMT) 1.33 5.5 10 103.18 %
maximize.gifMKE Ankaragücü v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (15:00 GMT) 2.3 3.35 3.57 101.34 %
maximize.gifKayserispor v Galatasaray SK (17:00 GMT) 2.38 3.27 3.28 103.09 %
Monday 22 November 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifFenerbahçe SK v Bucaspor (18:00 GMT) 1.28 5.75 11 104.26 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 This week in the Turkish Super League aka "Spor Toto Super Lig" here are some of the matches that caught my attention. Manisaspor - Bursaspor The visitors are 1W 4D 1L in their last 6 matches and it seems that the team is still facing the fact of the players being tired from CL and Cup matches.Also having Ali Tandogan Injured (right back) and Volkan Sen (right winger) banned for this match the right flank of former champions will be their vulnerable side.Also the centrebacks are way out of form and I think this match isn't the match that they get back in form! I have to say that the home side might get a big victory here if they can keep their midfield strong as it was in their previous matches and keep up their team football.If they can manage to connect their striker Makukula with the ball I can guarantee a goal from him in this match.The midfielders Sezer and Murat will be the ones feeding him and Simpson.Simpson is a young winger/forward who is fast and plays collective football. Take MANISASPOR to WIN. Kasimpasa - Genclerbirligi Kasimpasa will definitely be relegated if they continue the way they perform which I think is not even 2nd division performance.This is due to the fact that most of the players were sold or released at the end of the season last year.Now the team faces the crisis of becoming a team but it surely won't happen so soon! The visitors played good football in their last match against league giants Besiktas and lost 0-2 on their home ground.Despite the fact that they lost they missed couple of chances and at 0-0 they had a ball cannon off the bar. Even this is an away match I expect the visitors who are playing much better ball then the home side (especially up front and defence) to win on a small margin.For the ones who want to play it safe Genclerbirligi won't lose would be the option. Take GENCLERBIRLIGI not to LOSE Kayserispor - Galatasaray Home side will definitely want to take advantage of Gheorge Hagi's team as Galatasaray is in a big crisis with players injured,suspended even left out of the squad because of their performance! Last minute signing Misimovic from Wolfsburg is one of the players that has been left out due to lack of performance.I think the decision is quite unfair as he has been told to play either left wing or right wing which the player is a centre midfielder or a playmaker.Apart from there are 5 key players that are injured from the Galatasaray side.This won't be making things easier for Hagi as he will be facing a impressive Sota Arvaladze team on sunday in Kayseri. I expect 2-3 goals scored and a possible 2 margin on behalf Kayseri if they can create enough chances.Which I think they will do so because Sota uses his wings perhaps more than any other team in the league and Galatasaray just doesn't have its wings to fly and the defence to clear the crosses (including goalie). Take a straight KAYSERI WIN here. Fenerbahce - Bucaspor Not much to say here as Fenerbahce plays well in their home turf and the visitors are looking quite shaky at the moment.Home side will be looking to recover from last weeks loss with couple of goals in front of the home crowd. Taking Fenerbahce to win by 2 won't be risky at all. If going for higher stakes take 4-6 goals to be scored. Sivasspor - Karabuk As the new team of the League they surely have surprised me as well as everyone with collecting 18 points in 12 matches sitting in 8th spot 4 points outside the european cups journey.They have been playing decent football under the leadership of 35 year old Florin Cernat.However playmaker's been ruled out of this match as well as 2 goalies and 3 starter midfielders. Sivasspor are looking to find their lady luck in this match as they have seriously been unlucky in the recent matches hitting posts and missing sitters..I expect the home side to finally break their luck and get a tough but an earned victory here against the surprising team of the league. Take SIVAS NOT to LOSE. Correct score 2 - 1. Ankaragucu - IBB I won't be touching this one as it is a match between the 2 municipality teams.Yes I guess my foreign friends didn't know that :) God knows what this match holds in charimans rooms so my advice is to stay away from this match. Besiktas - Konyaspor It looks like an easy match but with the injuries and the lack of form of players at Besiktas Konyaspor will be coming to Istanbul to grab a point or 2. I will be back with more info about the match.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Kayserispor - Galatasaray Just one one word for Gala for the season and again ..during these days.. CRISIS also this week Misimovic is thrown out of the squad by the coach. Kayserispor is a solid team and they are second at the table, with the lowest goals conceded in the league. Kayserispor 1X @ 1.33 Betsson 9/10 Under 2.5 @ 1.65 Betsson 6.5/10 Kayserispor 1 @ 2.35 Betsson 7/10 HT Draw/ FT Home @ 5.55 Betsson 4/10 Galatasaray not to score @ 2.9 Betsson 4/10 Kayserispor to win by 1 @ 4 Betsson 3/10

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Nice to see some people around :) Another very nice but a hard round... I hope we will have a succesfull round... Sivasspor v Karabuk and Besiktas v Konyaspor games are NOBET for me... Even I expect Besiktas to get a close/1 goal difference win in the absence of Bobo + Guti and Sivas to finally get a win at home despite the general good form of Karabuk which is suffering from some important injuries, I dont feel comfortable enough to suggest smtg... But for risk takers, the options I mentioned can be thought smile.gif So, I have 2 bets for Saturday ; Kasimpasa v Genclerbirligi Actually, player by player Gencler is the better team here but, as I usually do, I have to point that there is an increasing form in home side, so the momentum is with Kasimpasa. After the draw against Besiktas, they won in mid-week cup game which is followed by a win againts Sivasspor. On the other hand, Gencler won pretty good against Manisa which followed by a draw against Kayserispor where they could win. Last week, despite not performing bad, they lost against Besiktas at home so they clearly want to bounce back. But, their very important scorer Zec will be out like last week as well as a long injury list full of important names who are already out for a long time. Well, next week Kasimpasa will face Konya away from home which is a very important game for them to get out of relegation zone, and a win this weekend is clearly very important for the home team... Probably Konya will lose to Besiktas at this round so Kasimpasa should be aware of that just a week before meeting Konya. A win here may mean alot for the home team under these facts. Besides, some other rivals to avoid relegation such as Buca and Eskisehir will be facing Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor, it is like a 6-9 point game for Kasimpasa where I dont see Gencler as motivated as they were against Kayseri or Besiktas even though they would obviously like to bounce back... So, to conclude, the team which is with better momentum and clearly more to lose/win for this game with clearly more reason to be motivated is Kasimpasa and I dont see them losing this game where I can see a close win by home team where draw is not out of questions. So ; Kasimpasa (0) @1.85 188BET 7/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manisaspor v Bursaspor Well, I just dont see Manisa losing it all easily just because Bursa needs a win... Despite a good start last year's champion Bursa has only 1 win in last 10 official games and like this was not enough Volkan Sen, important winger is out.... I believe after winning against Galatasaray last week, Manisa wont just sit back and easily lose the game where they will clearly be very motivated. In their last home game, they lost to Konya because of an ungiven penalty by the ref and Im sure the team will do all not to lose another home game in a row especially after the last week's away game.... Bursa on the other hand will surely do all to bounce back despite the loss of Volkan and before the next week''s very important game against Kayseri at home... Both teams have enough reasons and weapons to pull out such as Murat,Isaac, Simpson and Makukula for Manisa and Sercan, Turgay, Insua, Ozan for Bursa... I expect goals here and I feel we may even win this bet before the half time hopefully... I also believe that bookies make a mistake here with price... So ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.23 12bet 6/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable weekend smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I hope for a better Sunday but I mostly hope the attackers of the teams not to play as spoiled childs like they did on Saturday... Antalyaspor v Gaziantepspor Gaziantep performed very well in last 2 weeks by beating Ankaragucu and Fenerbahce just after beating Antalya 1-3 in cup game where they scored the 2nd goal by a penalty on 78th minute and the 3rd goal in extra time... Even Gaziantep is a godo team with the momemntum behind them, I really dont expect this to keep on like that for a long time... Antalya with a good squad is in a downtrend, winless in last 3 games after doing some good job in the league and they surely wil do all to bounce back... Gazinatep preforms good especiallyt in away games with playersa like Popov and Olcan while Antalya is a solid home team who managed to score 2 goals to strong Bursa defence and I really think it is the right moment to expect some goals and a home win. I also must point that Gaziantep's solid and fast defender who was a star against Fenerbahce is injured and wont be able to play.... I believe that Antalya needs and more motivated for the 3 point for this game but I dont see any value for the current odds for the straight home win and I stronly believe that bookies made a mistake for offering such a price for over 2.5 goals for this particular game considering the structure and condititon of each team... Over 2.5 Goals @2.30 10BET 5/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v Eskisehirspor No need to say a lot for this game. Its not a bet on Trabzonspor only but also a bet on Eskisehirspor... For Eskisehir ; - The trainer of the team is banned for 8 weeks. He will sit with the fans or in the vip or whatever... - Batuhan , the attacker of the team is ruled out of squad by a managerial decision. - Sezer Ozturk the play maker and the attacking midfield player is also out because of the red card... - Ex-Galatasaray forward Umit Karan is also banned.... Well, the team also doesnt have any quick players to punish Trabzonspor so they will just defend... On the other hand, Trabzonspor is in great form and unless a football miracle happens they will win this game... My only concern is the players like Burak, Umut, Engin whom may get tired in the second half of the gaöe because of the International duty in the midweek... You can bet over 2.5 goals and Trabzonspor HT, where I will directly go for Trabzonspor (-1), so ; Trabzonspor (-1) @1.84 Pinnacle 8/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ankaragucu v Istanbul B.B. This season Galatasaray is like a cursed team not only for the fans but also for the fans of other teams... After beating Galatasaray, Manisaspor lost to Bursa this week and after beating Galatasaray, Ankaragucu is winless in last 4 games in the league despite a mid week cup win against Fenerbahce before the the away draw against Bucaspor last week... Well, Ankaragucu surely needs this win but the team they will face is not a joke. Istanbul B.B. is a very solid team and they play as a TEAM where you can also see some individual talents... I believe we will see another draw for Ankaragucu. Sestak, the important attacker of the home team will be missing and I believe that still with a competitive squad and more motivated Ankaragucu will at least avoid the defeat... Draw @3.34 Pinnacle 5/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kayserispor v Galatasaray Well, I simply believe Galatasaray will avoid defeat this time despite all the problems and recent events such as Misimovic being ruled out of squad. He was already playing like a ghost so his absence wont be missed... Kayseri is not playing good. They are playing patiently but without any creativity. They are not convincing for sure... Last 2 weeks they draw against Genclerbirligi at home where they could easily lose and they got a last minute win against Konya. I expected them to play better but despite my bet won last week, they were not good and if the player of Konya, Bangoura was a bit more careful with his goal attempt in the last minutes of the game , the game could end as draw. Well, this Kayseri is still a solid team and and will ofcourse be motivated to beat one of the 3 Big's of Istanbul at home in front of the home crowd but this time I just dont see Galatasaray and the trainer Hagi to lose 3rd consecutive away game after his arrival and and especially after losing to Manisa at home last week, its logical to expect a reaction from Galatasaray. The fair result in my mind is draw but I will give Galatasaray a chance this time so ; Galatasaray (0) @2.20 10Bet 5/10 Galatasaray to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @5.00 Gamebookers 2/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable Sunday :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Friday 26 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Manisaspor (18:00 GMT) 2.3 3.45 3.55 100.63 %
Saturday 27 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Kasimpasa SK (12:30 GMT) 2.3 3.35 3.54 101.58 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Trabzonspor (14:00 GMT) 3.72 3.45 2.2 101.32 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Sivasspor (15:00 GMT) 2.23 3.3 3.9 100.79 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 GMT) 3.88 3.57 2.12 100.95 %
Sunday 28 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v MKE Ankaragücü (11:30 GMT) 2.3 3.35 3.48 102.06 %
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Antalyaspor (15:00 GMT) 3.08 3.35 2.5 102.32 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Besiktas JK (17:00 GMT) 2.45 3.35 3.24 101.53 %
Monday 29 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Kayserispor (18:00 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.83 100.98 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 just to notice bidders from abroad : GALATASARAY -recently sacked manager. (Hagi replaced Riijkard) -Hagi to hail "old team spirit" but average squad is there to the reality. -Board crisis is hot. -Unrated goal keepers, many defensive midfielders acting like AM's, and unfixable forwards Kewell, Baros etc..but i see them some stable at the back with Lucas Neill, S.Çetin, H.Balta. points to bet: No M.Baros & no A.Turan means no goals for Galatas.then some UNDERs might be caught till those two comeback. They also act to be solid at the back.watch some cleansheets. FENERBAHCE -coach is a caretaker one, imo.that leaves the squad to have a nice day to win a match. -Average goalkeeping, D.Lugano & Yobo partnered backfield with an ambitious right back Gökhan Gönül makes a fine line in lack of a real leftback.Current manager plays with an anchor man at midway (booed at home matches) but no real defensive midfielders came to the club since S.Appiah left 5 years ago. -Fully dominates at Home. -Open football away or home.. -Midfielders can score. Don't expect them to lose 2 at row..Some confidental board is there. but dont expect a 3 or 5 matches winning strike also.. ::Try to catch OVERs Beşiktaş SK -Schuster-the coach- also deep away to troubles with his own head i believe..and won't see the light to success at 'this level' of football (which he named "the 60s football" recently.) he is in deep arrogancy /the black hole Spaniards fall into at Turk's Land./ -Anyway, not much to say about BJK as unpredictible rotations are there every match. -Guti and Quaresma are absent for several weeks recently..But this even might not make a difference.we'll see -a board & coach crisis might be there soon not much to say good things about Besiktas, just Fabian Ernst at midway still is on form since last season and the midfield boy Necip could be given chances and loaded with responsibility. --- Also Antalyaspor, K.Karabuk, Sivasspor, V.Manisaspor and the most beloved Kasimpasa might keep going on OVERs Gaziantepspor, Kayserispor, Konyaspor, Bucaspor to predict as UNDERs

just to notice bidders from abroad : GALATASARAY -recently sacked manager. (Hagi replaced Riijkard) -Hagi to hail "old team spirit" but average squad is there to the reality. -Board crisis is hot. -Unrated goal keepers, many defensive midfielders acting like AM's, and unfixable forwards Kewell, Baros etc..but i see them some stable at the back with Lucas Neill, S.Çetin, H.Balta. points to bet: No M.Baros & no A.Turan means no goals for Galatas.then some UNDERs might be caught till those two comeback. They also act to be solid at the back.watch some cleansheets. FENERBAHCE -coach is a caretaker one, imo.that leaves the squad to have a nice day to win a match. -Average goalkeeping, D.Lugano & Yobo partnered backfield with an ambitious right back Gökhan Gönül makes a fine line in lack of a real leftback.Current manager plays with an anchor man at midway (booed at home matches) but no real defensive midfielders came to the club since S.Appiah left 5 years ago. -Fully dominates at Home. -Open football away or home.. -Midfielders can score. Don't expect them to lose 2 at row..Some confidental board is there. but dont expect a 3 or 5 matches winning strike also.. ::Try to catch OVERs Beşiktaş SK -Schuster-the coach- also deep away to troubles with his own head i believe..and won't see the light to success at 'this level' of football (which he named "the 60s football" recently.) he is in deep arrogancy /the black hole Spaniards fall into at Turk's Land./ -Anyway, not much to say about BJK as unpredictible rotations are there every match. -Guti and Quaresma are absent for several weeks recently..But this even might not make a difference.we'll see -a board & coach crisis might be there soon not much to say good things about Besiktas, just Fabian Ernst at midway still is on form since last season and the midfield boy Necip could be given chances and loaded with responsibility. --- Also Antalyaspor, K.Karabuk, Sivasspor, V.Manisaspor and the most beloved Kasimpasa might keep going on OVERs Gaziantepspor, Kayserispor, Konyaspor, Bucaspor to predict as UNDERs
With all my respect %99 of the information given here is mega wrong...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 I wish you all a nice and a profitable weekend smile.gif Eskisehirspor v Manisaspor Well, I like this Manisa team and I dont like either Bulent Uygun (The trainer of Eskisehir) or the way his team plays... They got a draw away from Trabzonspor which was partially by luck accoring to me and they dont still have any of their forwards able to play.. On the other hand Manisa team has all the potential with Isaac, Makukula and Simpson where all these players as well as the team performs much better in away games.... Besides, important midfield player Yigit is back... I really expect a reaction from Manisa after the recent bad results and I will go with ; Manisa @3.70 Pinnacle 3/10 Vestel Manisaspor to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @6.00 Gamebookers 2/10 Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Eskisehirspor - Manisaspor Only match tonite in the league and I think we have ourselves a slightly better visitor side which should be able to overcome the hosts. Visitors had surprised me last weekend losing to stumbling Bursaspor who had only 1 win out of 10 matches coming into that match. Both sides come into the match with injuries and looks like the hosts will be having a hard time putting some one up front as all of their alternatives are either injured or have been left out of the squad selection.The visitors are missing their right back for this match but I dont think that is so much to worry about as he has been immediately replaced by one of the younger lads in the squad.The home side likes usually likes to keep hold of the midfield as the visitors like their full backs joining the play.The midfield of the visitors isnt a tough cookie to break but it would take decent effort to do so.Meanwhile the home side struggle in defence as the centre backs are still trying to get use to each other!! Weather should be fine but cold in Eskisehir so it wont be an effect on either of the teams. I think Manisaspor would not lose here and might even get a goal in the second half to steal the win. GL:ok

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Ok, I have to admit that lately Im not being that much helpful.. Im either unlucky or out of form which I cant decide since if any had watched the games of recent weeks, there some lots of moments that a tipster couldnt predict or there were so many silly mistakes by both the attackers and defenders that ruined an actually correct bet. This weekend, I hope I will also overcome these kind of things... Gaziantespor v Trabzonspor No argue about the form of the home side. Ther are solid and unbeaten in last 4 games and conceded only 1 goal... Good keeper and a good defensive minded close play/game plan... But, despite the good results and contrary opinions, I'm still not satisfied with them. They are not good in all 90 minutes and at some points they still act like a mediocre team... They are not a level up like Bursa or even Kayser and still have big problems in scoring... And this time a big power in offence, Olcan is banned by double yellow card and he is out... Dany the star defender against Fener is also still out... Trabzon despite the scoreless draw against Eskisehir at home easily find positions and they have no decesive injury. Forward like is strong with Umut, Burak and Jaja while Yattara and Alanzinho arfe ready to show their abilities... Last week I was worried a bot about Burak and Umut who played a game for International team against Holland away from Turkey but this time they shoudl more than fit... In Turkey its pretty unusual that the trainer of any team states that a draw result is good before a game... Especially we dont hear such comments from the coaches of the big teams. But, very experienced coach of Trabzon, Mr.Senol Gunes commented that even a draw is good against this Gaziantep which actually I believe is a wolfy comment to take the heat of from the game... Well, even Trazbon couldnt beat Gaziantep in Gaziantep's home for last 4 seasons, under these conditions, Trabzon win with their solid form and with the motiavtion to bounce back after last week's draw is the bet for me here. Besides, no one can make me beleive that when any team from Anatolia plays against Trabzon or Bursa (top teams in the table out of Istanbul) such as Gaziantepsor will be as motivated as playing against Galatasaray, Fenerbahce or Besiktas... I dont expect to see the enthusiastic Gaziantep tomorow that we saw against Fenerbahce 2 weeks ago... Trabzonspor @2.20 Gamebookers 7/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Konyaspor v Kasimpasaspor Well, despite the bad squad I really like this Kasimpasa team. THhey just play open football and in any given day they can cope with any team as they did against Besiktas few weeks ago when they got a draw in Besiktas's stadium... Kasimpasa managed to score in their last 5 games but conceded as well. They have no major injuries and I strongly believe that they will score tomorrow... The thing is they dont only play open football but they also find lots of positions, the team creates the positions but the forward players just cant make the last shot correctly. Sooner or later they will hit the target with a better percentage... Konyaspor is solid in defending and playimng closed football but this time they have some major missings... Central defender Erdinc is doubtful while left back Abbas and important midfield player Emre Toraman are out... I dont expect Kasimpasa to keep a clean sheet but I also dont see Konya to win easily. I expect a draw here but more importantly I expect both teams to score at least once... So, my bet here is ; Both Team To Score @1.85 Bwin 6/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Sivasspor Gencler got a draw from Kasimpasa last week but it was not convincing for me... They still look like a very mediocre team mostly because of the injuries...After the arrival of these injuries, we shoudl be aware of the things that this team can do... Yesi they have that much effected from these injuries... I dont expect them to lose against Sivas but I dont expect Sivas to lose immediatly after bouncing back with 5-1 win against Karabuk last week after the 2 lost games in a row... This is a typical draw game for me and if we see a winner, I wont suprise to see any of these sides... Draw @3.20 Pinnacle 4/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I.B.B v Fenerbahce The only thing I will say about this game is now everybody is aware of the I.B.B danger... Everbody learnt their lesson and its not good for the "home" team... I mean "home" since the advantage regarding the crowd will be in Fener's favor for sure... I'm a Galatasaray fan as most of you know... Attacking line of Fenerbahce is the strongest of the league... Stoch, Dia, Alex, Niang, Semih and even Gokhan Unal is too much for the I.B.B team... Most of the people expect a similar results that I.B.B got against big teams in recent years but I dont... Not this time... For sure it will be hard in the absence of Emre and Lugano but at the end of the day, I can see Fener as the winner here. But, I also feel that they will concede at least once and I believe that they will score at least twice... So some heavy stakes for me on this game where I have a good feeling and trust; Fenerbahce @2.15 Expekt 7/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.86 Pinnacle 8/10 Fenerbahçe to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @3.30 Gamebookers 5/10 Good Luck smile.gif

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 respect is yours Yaman./it's 'feelings' executed wrong though.my sayings were my visions, indeed what forecoming sport writers say mostly so for Gaziantep-Trabzon Umut Bulut to score anytime seems decent. i will also go for an over @ Istanbul BB - Fenerbahce. but i'm not totally convinced IBB manager would not lock the game. i would also love +0H for Galatasaray - Besiktas @ 1.70, more than these 2 above..cause Besiktas' win is totally impossible, imo

respect is yours Yaman./it's 'feelings' executed wrong though.my sayings were my visions, indeed what forecoming sport writers say mostly so for Gaziantep-Trabzon Umut Bulut to score anytime seems decent. i will also go for an over @ Istanbul BB - Fenerbahce. but i'm not totally convinced IBB manager would not lock the game. i would also love +0H for Galatasaray - Besiktas @ 1.70, more than these 2 above..cause Besiktas' win is totally impossible, imo
My friend... Baros and Guti are already back and will play, while you mentioned Volkan by writing the average goalkeeping statement... People put money on our info... Sometimes wrong is wrong... This is not about visions or so...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 well i checked the december fixtures of Galata, Fener and Besiktas again all could have winning trends..they all go into easiest period of fixture BJK got some extra UEL matches spread.. other two should make it 5/5 wins..or even a longer winning run to be expected

Ok, I have to admit that lately Im not being that much helpful.. Im either unlucky or out of form which I cant decide since if any had watched the games of recent weeks, there some lots of moments that a tipster couldnt predict or there were so many silly mistakes by both the attackers and defenders that ruined an actually correct bet. This weekend, I hope I will also overcome these kind of things... Gaziantespor v Trabzonspor No argue about the form of the home side. Ther are solid and unbeaten in last 4 games and conceded only 1 goal... Good keeper and a good defensive minded close play/game plan... But, despite the good results and contrary opinions, I'm still not satisfied with them. They are not good in all 90 minutes and at some points they still act like a mediocre team... They are not a level up like Bursa or even Kayser and still have big problems in scoring... And this time a big power in offence, Olcan is banned by double yellow card and he is out... Dany the star defender against Fener is also still out... Trabzon despite the scoreless draw against Eskisehir at home easily find positions and they have no decesive injury. Forward like is strong with Umut, Burak and Jaja while Yattara and Alanzinho arfe ready to show their abilities... Last week I was worried a bot about Burak and Umut who played a game for International team against Holland away from Turkey but this time they shoudl more than fit... In Turkey its pretty unusual that the trainer of any team states that a draw result is good before a game... Especially we dont hear such comments from the coaches of the big teams. But, very experienced coach of Trabzon, Mr.Senol Gunes commented that even a draw is good against this Gaziantep which actually I believe is a wolfy comment to take the heat of from the game... Well, even Trazbon couldnt beat Gaziantep in Gaziantep's home for last 4 seasons, under these conditions, Trabzon win with their solid form and with the motiavtion to bounce back after last week's draw is the bet for me here. Besides, no one can make me beleive that when any team from Anatolia plays against Trabzon or Bursa (top teams in the table out of Istanbul) such as Gaziantepsor will be as motivated as playing against Galatasaray, Fenerbahce or Besiktas... I dont expect to see the enthusiastic Gaziantep tomorow that we saw against Fenerbahce 2 weeks ago... Trabzonspor @2.20 Gamebookers 7/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Konyaspor v Kasimpasaspor Well, despite the bad squad I really like this Kasimpasa team. THhey just play open football and in any given day they can cope with any team as they did against Besiktas few weeks ago when they got a draw in Besiktas's stadium... Kasimpasa managed to score in their last 5 games but conceded as well. They have no major injuries and I strongly believe that they will score tomorrow... The thing is they dont only play open football but they also find lots of positions, the team creates the positions but the forward players just cant make the last shot correctly. Sooner or later they will hit the target with a better percentage... Konyaspor is solid in defending and playimng closed football but this time they have some major missings... Central defender Erdinc is doubtful while left back Abbas and important midfield player Emre Toraman are out... I dont expect Kasimpasa to keep a clean sheet but I also dont see Konya to win easily. I expect a draw here but more importantly I expect both teams to score at least once... So, my bet here is ; Both Team To Score @1.85 Bwin 6/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genclerbirligi v Sivasspor Gencler got a draw from Kasimpasa last week but it was not convincing for me... They still look like a very mediocre team mostly because of the injuries...After the arrival of these injuries, we shoudl be aware of the things that this team can do... Yesi they have that much effected from these injuries... I dont expect them to lose against Sivas but I dont expect Sivas to lose immediatly after bouncing back with 5-1 win against Karabuk last week after the 2 lost games in a row... This is a typical draw game for me and if we see a winner, I wont suprise to see any of these sides... Draw @3.20 Pinnacle 4/10 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I.B.B v Fenerbahce The only thing I will say about this game is now everybody is aware of the I.B.B danger... Everbody learnt their lesson and its not good for the "home" team... I mean "home" since the advantage regarding the crowd will be in Fener's favor for sure... I'm a Galatasaray fan as most of you know... Attacking line of Fenerbahce is the strongest of the league... Stoch, Dia, Alex, Niang, Semih and even Gokhan Unal is too much for the I.B.B team... Most of the people expect a similar results that I.B.B got against big teams in recent years but I dont... Not this time... For sure it will be hard in the absence of Emre and Lugano but at the end of the day, I can see Fener as the winner here. But, I also feel that they will concede at least once and I believe that they will score at least twice... So some heavy stakes for me on this game where I have a good feeling and trust; Fenerbahce @2.15 Expekt 7/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.86 Pinnacle 8/10 Fenerbahçe to win and over 2.5 combined goals scored in the game @3.30 Gamebookers 5/10 Good Luck smile.gif
Voilà ! :gimmeGood round so far and a good comeback after last weekend :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 yes, very sensible choices YAMAN :cheers i couldnt watch the Istanbul BB - Fenerbahce match. how to get the gamecast with stats for Turkish league, anyone knows? was that Kocaman's (FB's coach) tactics kept the score low ? i wonder how IBB performed.

yes, very sensible choices YAMAN :cheers i couldnt watch the Istanbul BB - Fenerbahce match. how to get the gamecast with stats for Turkish league, anyone knows? was that Kocaman's (FB's coach) tactics kept the score low ? i wonder how IBB performed.
Thx Sierro :) :cheers Actually the game ended 0-1 because of the inability of the attackers... First of all Niang missed a penalty... Ibrahım Akın and Thum missed clear chances, even 1 to 1 positions, so the game ended like that... For the stats I believe ; soccerstats.com or simplesoccerstats.com or even soccervista.com are usefull I guess...

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 i was looking for individual match stats..no website publishs the game-cast. -at least no sources in English or officially at all.that's bad http://www.football-lineups.com/team/Fenerbahce/Turkish_Super_Lig_2010-2011/Players/ well Volkan rated below than what i intended to ,anyways waiting infos on Sunday's games but also info on monday's only game Bursaspor-Kayseri will be much to use to me Bursa came back from Spain with very low morale..should i see halftime X2 very very secure?-around @1.40- Kayseri said to miss striking forces though a small amount to be put on halftime 2 directly maybe.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Well, for the Karabuk v Ankaragucu game I suggest small stakes for anyone whoever places a bet... Both games have their own complicated stories for each team and I just dont feel comfortable enough to suggest for any of this games while there are much better games to bet... I neither see a value nor see smtg special to suggest for this one... Bucaspor v Antalyaspor Despite scoring 2 goals and playing a bit better than expected in the 2nd half against Fenerbahce last week, Buca is far away from being a TEAM... I see them as the worst of the league and I feel confident that they will be the first to relagate... Besides, for this game, their goalkeeper is doubtfull and both Dady and Dahmane from the attacking line are ruled out of squad... But, there are some moments that you expect a team to react even if the fail at the end and I believe this is the game to expect that. After such a big bad run, I expect them to react and at least give a hard time to Antalya... In our league, especially this season, we see lots of suprises because the level difference is getting less and less because of the growing football economy and money share between the teams... On the other hand Antalya with a decent squad and a talented coach fell in to a bad run lately and finally lost to Gaziantep last week at home...It is obvious to expect a bouncing back as soon as possible and this game is the biggest candidate for that.... To conclude, I see 2 very hungry teams with their own reasons to react and motivate to this game...I expect to see some goals here so ; Both Teams To Score @1.75 Bwin 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @2.10 Pinnacle 5/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Galatasaray v Besiktas I will be very brief... Besiktas's most important 2 names are Bobo and Quaresma are out... For Galatasaray the only game changer forward of the team Baros is back at ***351;east to play in the second half... And, Im not much of a statistic guy but here are the last 6 home games of Galatasaray against Besiktas ; 12 Sept. 09 Galatasaray 3 - 0 Besiktas 21 Dec 08 Galatasaray 4 - 2 Besiktas 29 Sept.07 Galatasaray 2 - 1 Besiktas 17 Sept. 06 Galatasaray 1 - 0 Besiktas 10 Dec. 05 Galatasaray 3 - 2 Besiktas 05 Mar 05 Galatasaray 1 - 0 Besiktas But, the real 3 reasons why I bet on Galatasaray are different... 1) Galatasaray got used to playing without the important names such as Arda and Baros... 2) Galatasaray at least became good/improved in defending... Its not that easy anymore to score against them... 3) Offered price is too big for a hungry home team who is welcoming the most important striker back... So, with nice price, I will glady go for the home team with a small/medium stake considering this is still a derby... Galatasaray @2.45 Bet365 5/10 I wish you all a nice and a profitable Sunday smile.gif

Yaman very well done buddy! Keep up the good work:ok
Thx a lot my friend :) Btw, Pinnnacle offers @2.89 at the moment... There is no recent bad news or anything new regarding this game for a raise like that... But, what I think is , in a game/derby like that offering such a extra price for a hungry home team welcoming maybe the most important name in the attacking line @2.89 is something we dont usually see !