Tennis - 9-15 August

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August

This match is going twist and turn mate. Don't get your knickers in a tizz just yet ;)
:lol...not over yet mate' date=' especially with Ferrer's serve. Lot of errors from Nalby so far though.[/quote'] Haha, I kind of wanted it all done and dusted by 7.30pm (England time) as I have to go out! I hate going out and having a bet placed wondering who the hell is winning... Nalby broke back, well done. Would be ironic if he lost today though, I never backed him once last week. :eek

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Just for the record on Cilic v Troicki match. Cilic had stomach pain. Food poisoning or smth, was all over the place and never in the match since midway point of the first set. Normally he would get rid of Troicki with ease, I guess.

Just for the record on Cilic v Troicki match. Cilic had stomach pain. Food poisoning or smth' date=' was all over the place and never in the match since midway point of the first set. Normally he would get rid of Troicki with ease, I guess.[/quote'] That's the problem nowadays, everythings posible even a stomachs illnes ... :(Maybe Cilic's friends took Troicki with this odd in Croatia ... :unsure

Fking annoying ppl here tipping Gulbis and Robredo :@ Heavy stake on Jeremy Chardy 2.50 @ bet365
Fking maniac :@ it's just awful playing and that Chardy gives me a hardattack and still he wins but plays like shit. Just lycky for him that Baggy was totally error-prone and just as crazy when hitting balls wide for no reason. Chardy loses next match!

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August We where lucky with Chardy but betting is about having some feeling to because Baghdatis could have won but something goes wrong when he plays Chardy maybe and you have to have a feeling about that. One thing is for sure that Baggy was not the same in semi when he played Malisse. Patched up ankle and a hole week in Washington really seemed to mutch for him.

We where lucky with Chardy but betting is about having some feeling to because Baghdatis could have won but something goes wrong when he plays Chardy maybe and you have to have a feeling about that. One thing is for sure that Baggy was not the same in semi when he played Malisse. Patched up ankle and a hole week in Washington really seemed to mutch for him.
It certainly was, I think that's why a few us got on Chardy. Sometimes a bet is as much against a player as it is for one.

Do you know what' date=' who really gives a monkey's how Chardy won it? I certainly don't. He still beat him and he got my bet up. I'm sure Psycho feels the same :ok[/quote'] You kidding, that fking Chardy gave me a heartattack every point he missed giving Baggy so many chances to break. Dancevic - Wawrinka is a totally different match because Dancevic is so dependent on his serve. I will have a small bet on the over bet of games there.

You kidding, that fking Chardy gave me a heartattack every point he missed giving Baggy so many chances to break.
What else did you expect to get from him? That's just the way he plays. All the time. Like I said at the start, normally I wouldn't even think about backing him but this was perfect opportunity because of obvious reasons.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Thank you Soda for losing the 1st set and then beating that fkking "man of the 1st serve" Gulbis. I managed to buy you live at 2.25 after the 1st set. This effectively cancels out this too easy Berdy win over Stakhovski that totally blew up the 1st set. :notworthy I hand Monfils overGonzales, too, but Gonzales decided not to play and stake was cancelled. Monfils plays with Devvarman instead. Not listed anywhere at any bookie, I would have jumped on it immediately. BTW, thank you PSYCHO for that Pavlyushenkova call. I was tempted to bet it before, but your analysis added me some confidence :tongue2

You kidding, that fking Chardy gave me a heartattack every point he missed giving Baggy so many chances to break. Dancevic - Wawrinka is a totally different match because Dancevic is so dependent on his serve. I will have a small bet on the over bet of games there.
That's what Chardy does. But hey, he gutsed it out. A few players would've cracked. Think he deserves credit for doing so. Remember, Baghdatis was 5-2 up in the first set.

what do you think people about Querrey -3,5 AH Dancevic +4,5 AH
sam 3-6 6-1 6-4 , so lucky :D go Frank :hope
Monfils tb Gonzales @1,65 - pinnacle le monf had some very good matches in last time , played in final in Stutgart and before that had greath match in DC against david ferer while Gonzo is totally out of form , he last played on FrencOpen and lost in second round vs Dolgopolov... Monfils serves solid, has greath footwork and I think that that will be enought for pretty bad Fernando...
canceled

Atko don't listen to him. If he says Nieminen is poor he probably did miss that Nieminen beat Djokovic in Sydney semi last season before Aussie open and he probably have missed that Nieminen is the player in-form here and hardcourt is not Robredos surface and this is a good opportunity for a win. If I analyze this I see Nieminen as the clear favourite. Robredo has 4-1 h2h but those four wins came on clay and the loss on hardcourt where Nieminen won easily 2-0 and I see the same result here. 2-0 Jarkko Nieminen 3.20 @ Centrebet Next bet is Sam Querrey vs Michael Russell over 21.5 games 1.92 @ 24hpoker.com/sportsbetting This could go under to but I just feel it could be tight so not a safe bet. Ernest Gulbis vs Thomaz Bellucci Gulbis still is a bit rusty and momentum is with Bellucci who should take a win 2-1 5.00 @ bet365. Youhzny 2-1 4.50 @ 24hpoker.com/sportsbetting against Simon
LOSS WIN LOSS LOSS At least Russell - Querrey was right but the others where set bets and I took a chance on those.

Federer - Chela U20 2.02 at Pinnacle (10/10) This pick is a gift in my opinion. There is only one way it should not happen and is Federer playing his very worst (and i mean really really bad) against a superb Chela. Federer is waaaaaaaay better player than chela in every surface and i expect something like 6/2 6/3 at most. Chela never got important results on hard court and won´t get them now when he is clearly only available of playing decent tennis on clay. On the other hand Federer will want to show that he can still rock the world and will try to play as least as he can to be well rested for next match. I simply can´t imagine a close match between who might be the best player ever (and still playing really well) against a mediocre hard court player. :hope
LOSS Federer was up 5-2 in the first serve, was broken when served 5-3 and lost a set point in 4-5. He played definately bad and looked hurried. Missed a lot from both wings. Fedex let me down...

LOSS....poor bet. Cirstea was serving for set at 5-3 but lost in 2. Cilic garbage. Cut the loss with Troicki in-play @ 2.1 so only less than a unit lost in the end.
About Cilic.I know in first hand ,that Cilic have girl(fantastic) and it's summer in Croatia.In summer time nobody do nothing in Croatia.Same is Cilic. Sun,sea and his girlfriend.